New third strip

kila

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Large loose enough is it? Mine's been shipped today.

Fits my Medium perfect.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• kingantti1874

• It should have been ten

• Alex Kintner

Alex Kintner

Got mine this afternoon in the store 👍🏻

Wee tip for those buying online...the large was closer to what I’d say a traditional medium was and the x large was more like a traditional large. Sleeves and overall length quite short on the large and a bit tight around the trunk.*

*This could also be put down to my developing ‘dad bod’ though! 🙈

OmiyaHearts
3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I doubt it will outsell the WW1 retro badge shirt from the Championship season. 

That was the last top I bought. I'll be getting this one, without  a doubt.

alwaysthereinspirit
47 minutes ago, Barack said:

Large loose enough is it? Mine's been shipped today.

Mine too. email confirmation. Thunderbirds are go.

2 hours ago, Alfie Conn said:

I don't even like replica kits but your new 3rd shirt is the nuts. Particularly with no nasty sponsor on the front.

Spurs forums are very impressed.

Shame we have to have red crap on our home kits, 

Aye the fighting cock are very impressed......

Hackney Hearts
21 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

Very surprising option to launch it in the old Tynie school playground. Seem to going for the urban look.

I expect they spent ages (and a small fortune) employing a location manager to seek out the very coolest, edgy, urban abandoned schoolyard look - and then realised (a bit like the recruitment of our 1st team manager) that we had the perfect answer right on our doorstep.

...a bit disco
7 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

:what:

Not enough red, white & blue?

2 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Fastest selling non home kit apparently.

Was in today trying it on and it looked like it was flying off the shelves. 

Wasn’t a big fan of it in person if I’m honest - I just don’t like the material on any of the new kits. Just feels a lot cheaper than some of the previous tops I’ve had.

Will save my cash for something else from the shop!

3 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Wee tip for those buying online...the large was closer to what I’d say a traditional medium was and the x large was more like a traditional large. Sleeves and overall length quite short on the large and a bit tight around the trunk.*

Thank god for that TBF. I tried XL and when I looked in the mirror i looked like a starving African child with a pot belly. Whoever said black makes you look slimmer, hasn’t tried one of these on. Tried XXL but I wasn’t flattering. Looked a bit mis shapen but it’s probably me tbh. Anyway I bought the bairn hers and she loves it.

As I sit here and ponder my middle aged spread, over my 4th slice of pizza, do I really need the Cambridge diet to get myself back into a new Hearts top 🤔

Someone pass me another slice of pizza with a chicken dipper chaser whilst I decide! 

8 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Can’t remember being in any classes above anyone else , just two separate classes filled with kids who hated the place 😂😂. Some of the names you mentioned bring back memories 👍🏻 I’ll add mr Hamilton and mr Borthwick great laughs and the lovely miss Cunningham too😀

Dont put yourself down your doing better than most being in the building trade , look at the £££££’s you spend on Hearts thanks to it , I dare say this cracking top will be heading to the Saughton Jambo household 😉

Well need to grab a pint pre match in the 1874 bar 👍🏻

Yes it’s already in the SJ household today but only for the daughter. I’ll need to hit the gym before I can that fantastic top justice my friend. Definitely catch a beer soon in the 1874 bar soon. 

Giving and spending money on the famous is a labour of love Mr D. Makes up for all the times I jumped the boys gate as a laddie and done the club out of their 60p. Only had to pay once I put on the timber 🤣

Was speaking to your daughter in the club shop today and she told me she had got you the 3rd kit but then you had told her not to bother.....until you seen it that is. She said you’d be asking for the socks and shorts next 🤣🤣

Craig Gordons Gloves
3 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Ah shite, I ordered a large as i had a large training top and it fit well, not too tight, but it sounds like i might have been better with an XL in this. We'll see in a week or so when it arrives. 

Craig Gordons Gloves
1 minute ago, Barack said:

It'll be like a rugby top I'm assuming. (Hoping.)

You've got the replica pro. And the supporter version. Which is tight, but you can get away with it if you're not a chunky. The pro version obviously wouldn't fit over most folks tits.

Large should be good enough for me. Otherwise my holiday dieting has been a ****ing waste. :seething:

Yeah, I always buy the supporter version of the rugby top, hoping this is the same, i've dropped over a stone in the last month but i don't want to be having to drop more to fit into a fitba top :)

Aye, i'll buy it. Ideal for wearing on holidays and no sponsor to date it either. Would seem like good value for a few years.

Alex Kintner
27 minutes ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

Ah shite, I ordered a large as i had a large training top and it fit well, not too tight, but it sounds like i might have been better with an XL in this. We'll see in a week or so when it arrives. 

It was more the length that was the issue on the L tbh. I’m a long drink of water and the XL was perfect.

24 minutes ago, Barack said:

It'll be like a rugby top I'm assuming. (Hoping.)

You've got the replica pro. And the supporter version. Which is tight, but you can get away with it if you're not a chunky. The pro version obviously wouldn't fit over most folks tits.

Large should be good enough for me. Otherwise my holiday dieting has been a ****ing waste. :seething:

Cheeky barsteward. I’ll have you know I didn’t even bother to use the changing room to try the tops on. This dad-bod is unshameable 😂👍🏻 

Alex Kintner
15 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Is it similar sizes to last year kits, I got a large last year and it fitted perfectly 

Felt slightly smaller but not much 👍🏻

Konrad von Carstein
4 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Same boat... :(

Ordered plus a Grey training top for fifteen nicker to avoid paying for postage.

Ripping the club for every penny = me

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Yes it’s already in the SJ household today but only for the daughter. I’ll need to hit the gym before I can that fantastic top justice my friend. Definitely catch a beer soon in the 1874 bar soon. 

Giving and spending money on the famous is a labour of love Mr D. Makes up for all the times I jumped the boys gate as a laddie and done the club out of their 60p. Only had to pay once I put on the timber 🤣

Was speaking to your daughter in the club shop today and she told me she had got you the 3rd kit but then you had told her not to bother.....until you seen it that is. She said you’d be asking for the socks and shorts next 🤣🤣

Think I might give the shorts and socks a swerve 😂😂

Was it not the case sizes were based on buy a size up large go for XL, XL go for XXL etc? That was the season before last XL was nipped XXL was spot on. 

4 hours ago, It should have been ten said:

:what:

I said it was OK

4 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

That's it of course, just couldn't put my finger on it.  :rofl: 

On 18/07/2019 at 18:21, chuck berrys hairline said:

It's just a plain top to me, absolutely hate the monochrome badge. That's all three this year that are 😷

Of all the nonsense spraffed on JKB this is right up there.

Everybody Loves Baz!
6 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Officially fastest selling away kit ever 👍🏻

It's still just a black shirt if you listen to some 😂
A very fast selling black shirt it would seem though.

4forDevries

5' 10, 14 stone, 44-46 chest....and that's just the Mrs....😁.  XL or XXL ?

alwaysthereinspirit
55 minutes ago, 4forDevries said:

5' 10, 14 stone, 44-46 chest....and that's just the Mrs....😁.  XL or XXL ?

Oh G-d let the answer be XL.

It should have been ten
9 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

You’re probably right bud 

Fact #1: In the Hearts store today there were people queuing up to buy this top. The idiom "They are selling like hot cakes" will surely now be overtaken with "They are selling like Hearts tops". 😂

Fact #2: It looks and feels 100 times better than the promotional photographs.

Fact #3: My favourite top of all time (the collared Adidas with the "1914-1915 Hearts, Glorious Hearts" crest on the left breast and central poppy with "We Will Remember Them" now has a rival.

Fact #4: I bought 3 today. One for me, one for a friend, and one kiddie one for a wee girl due in September and, believe me, if I could figure out how to post a photo (always seems to be too big a file) then there is surely no living Hearts supporter who would not agree that this is the BEST baby present EVER!

Fact #5: They really are made 'tight' so beware if buying on-line. I'm a medium in any clothes shop and although the 'M' fitted me it really was a tight fit and I am way more comfortable with a 'L'. For a laugh when in the shop just take a look at the physical size of the 'L' cup-winner's white 'Strongbow' retro-top viz-a-vis a 'L'  in his new one. The retro one is a PROPER size 'L' and is more like the new XXL 🤣

Not a Fact, just my opinion: The lack of any sponsor on the front simply enhances the chances of this being a timeless classic. Is there anyone who would say the same for ANY top emblazoned with 'Wonga'? Apart from anything else, the sponsor logos always seem to be 'rubberised' which drives me bonkers given how much football tops cost (another reason why my 'poppy-top' is so cherished).

This top is going to sell out ... or will it? After all, with no logo to date it, it could be on sale for years (or could be updated style-wise).

On 18/07/2019 at 18:21, chuck berrys hairline said:

It's just a plain top to me, absolutely hate the monochrome badge. That's all three this year that are 😷

There is always one I suppose.  Not enough green in it for you?

Portable Badger

Hearts’ new Umbro third kit has become the club’s fastest selling change shirt of all time after the first full day of sales.

The striking black top, complete with maroon shoulder panels and a button up placket, was first revealed at 6pm on Thursday to wide acclaim.

The response has been nothing short of remarkable with Jambos rushing to the Hearts Clubstore, which remained open until 9pm yesterday evening, to pick up the third and final new jersey of the season. Sales have remained strong both online and in-store throughout Friday as supporters look to get kitted out for the 2019/20 campaign.

A club spokesperson said:

“We knew at the design stage that this would prove to be a popular kit with supporters and we are delighted with the overwhelmingly positive response which has seen it become our fastest selling non-home jersey.

“All three of our 2019/20 Umbro kits have been well received and we look forward to seeing Hearts fans and players wearing them with pride this season.”

Third%20Kit%20Grid%20(8).jpg

The back of the third jersey features a bespoke neck sign off that reads ‘Pledge for Life’ in recognition of the vital role Foundation of Hearts pledgers continue to play.

With a membership of around 8,000 individuals, all of whom pledge a minimum of £10 a month to the club, the Foundation of Hearts is the largest supporter movement in Scottish football history. The club is moving ever closer to fan ownership and the continued backing of FOH pledgers will be crucial in helping to drive the club forward for many years to come.

The kit is available to buy now online at www.heartsdirect.co.uk and in person at the Hearts Clubstore.

Click here to order the brand new 3rd kit now!

3 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Fact #1: In the Hearts store today there were people queuing up to buy this top. The idiom "They are selling like hot cakes" will surely now be overtaken with "They are selling like Hearts tops". 😂

Fact #2: It looks and feels 100 times better than the promotional photographs.

Fact #3: My favourite top of all time (the collared Adidas with the "1914-1915 Hearts, Glorious Hearts" crest on the left breast and central poppy with "We Will Remember Them" now has a rival.

Fact #4: I bought 3 today. One for me, one for a friend, and one kiddie one for a wee girl due in September and, believe me, if I could figure out how to post a photo (always seems to be too big a file) then there is surely no living Hearts supporter who would not agree that this is the BEST baby present EVER!

Fact #5: They really are made 'tight' so beware if buying on-line. I'm a medium in any clothes shop and although the 'M' fitted me it really was a tight fit and I am way more comfortable with a 'L'. For a laugh when in the shop just take a look at the physical size of the 'L' cup-winner's white 'Strongbow' retro-top viz-a-vis a 'L'  in his new one. The retro one is a PROPER size 'L' and is more like the new XXL 🤣

Not a Fact, just my opinion: The lack of any sponsor on the front simply enhances the chances of this being a timeless classic. Is there anyone who would say the same for ANY top emblazoned with 'Wonga'? Apart from anything else, the sponsor logos always seem to be 'rubberised' which drives me bonkers given how much football tops cost (another reason why my 'poppy-top' is so cherished).

This top is going to sell out ... or will it? After all, with no logo to date it, it could be on sale for years (or could be updated style-wise).

Fact #2 100 times better than the promotional photos.....really?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Folk complaining about it being "just a black t-shirt", I take it you usually cut about in stuff like this instead? 

gallery_1990_3_3531.jpg

Edited by Stupid Sexy Flanders

TyphoonJambo
55 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Folk complaining about it being "just a black t-shirt", I take it you usually cut about in stuff like this instead? 

gallery_1990_3_3531.jpg

To be honest, if your not pulling in that ensemble its just not happening. 

This place is so intolerant of people with different opinions, folk are allowed to think its not all that.

Breaking news some people have different tastes

I think it's ok but will not be shelling out 50 sheets for it.

I prefer last seasons third kit, mental eh!

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

Fact #2 100 times better than the promotional photos.....really?

Absolutely 

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

gallery_1990_3_3531.jpg

:qqb006: