New third strip

kila

On 20/07/2019 at 15:40, Seymour M Hersh said:

No. I asked when I was in getting one for myself and Mrs Hersh yesterday. 

Cheers!

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• kingantti1874

• It should have been ten

• Alex Kintner

On 20/07/2019 at 19:10, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

If you check Umbro’s twitter feed (insta as well I presume) there are loads of English footy fans saying that the strip is class ****.

:yas:

I'm still on the fence, but publicity like that is amazing for the club! :)

Shanks said no

Blackshirts were always going to be popular with the majority of traditional Hearts fans

been here before
17 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Blackshirts were always going to be popular with the majority of traditional Hearts fans

That jokes been done already.

Was pretty pish then as well.

Shanks said no
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

sorry

WheatfieldWarrior
On 20/07/2019 at 17:23, PTBCAL said:

Took my youngest down to shop today - pointed out the quality 3rd top and pretty decent home top.

He picked the white one 😬

At least it wasn't a Barcelona top.

On 20/07/2019 at 17:52, Cygnet said:

The shop was busy today when I was down with my bairns. Including one old dude getting all het up about not being allowed access to the stadium to watch the “closed doors” game. 

Old dude? You have just made my day! 😂😂😂 If only you knew the whole story 😉  (fab choice of school-bag) ... 👍

6 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Having purchased four of these elegant black tops including one full baby kit for a lucky future Jambo (and they are really classy due to the lack of a cheap rubberised sponsor logo IMO) I'm having a chuckle at your tounge-in-cheek post. But, in all seriousness, If Hearts ever commission a BROWN shirt then I'll shred 3 premium season tickets. 😉

https://www.historyhit.com/hitlers-bullyboys-the-role-of-the-sa-in-nazi-germany/

3 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Old dude? You have just made my day! 😂😂😂 If only you knew the whole story 😉  (fab choice of school-bag) ... 👍

😂😂😂👍👍👍

Nookie Bear
9 hours ago, been here before said:

Harsh 😡

On 20/07/2019 at 07:34, Portable Badger said:

Hearts’ new Umbro third kit has become the club’s fastest selling change shirt of all time after the first full day of sales.

The striking black top, complete with maroon shoulder panels and a button up placket, was first revealed at 6pm on Thursday to wide acclaim.

The response has been nothing short of remarkable with Jambos rushing to the Hearts Clubstore, which remained open until 9pm yesterday evening, to pick up the third and final new jersey of the season. Sales have remained strong both online and in-store throughout Friday as supporters look to get kitted out for the 2019/20 campaign.

A club spokesperson said:

“We knew at the design stage that this would prove to be a popular kit with supporters and we are delighted with the overwhelmingly positive response which has seen it become our fastest selling non-home jersey.

“All three of our 2019/20 Umbro kits have been well received and we look forward to seeing Hearts fans and players wearing them with pride this season.”

Third%20Kit%20Grid%20(8).jpg

The back of the third jersey features a bespoke neck sign off that reads ‘Pledge for Life’ in recognition of the vital role Foundation of Hearts pledgers continue to play.

With a membership of around 8,000 individuals, all of whom pledge a minimum of £10 a month to the club, the Foundation of Hearts is the largest supporter movement in Scottish football history. The club is moving ever closer to fan ownership and the continued backing of FOH pledgers will be crucial in helping to drive the club forward for many years to come.

The kit is available to buy now online at www.heartsdirect.co.uk and in person at the Hearts Clubstore.

Click here to order the brand new 3rd kit now!

Who picked the background for the photo?

highlandjambo3

Great or not so good!.........all depends on who’s modelling the kit.....big Uche, ripped with all the right lumps in all the right places.......

or big Tam.... all the wrong lumps in all the wrong places...........  he lost the tv remote a few years ago and found it one day in one of his folds..... could not figure out why the tv kept changing channels every time he farted 😂

I’m going to have to get in quick to the Hearts shop and find out if i’m 

a XXL or a XXXL. I know where does it all come from we all have to 

eat and drink don’t we.

15 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I’m going to have to get in quick to the Hearts shop and find out if i’m 

a XXL or a XXXL. I know where does it all come from we all have to 

eat and drink don’t we.

Bought one today, found out I'm now an XL😞😞, but sometimes things are just made smaller 😬 Right? Sometimes, right? 😬😐

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, jamboozy said:

Bought one today, found out I'm now an XL😞😞, but sometimes things are just made smaller 😬 Right? Sometimes, right? 😬😐

Bloody European sizes, sooner were out the better. 

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Yup, ever since we joined they've made the wrong size of shirt for me year upon year😡

TyphoonJambo
Just now, jamboozy said:

Yup, ever since we joined they've made the wrong size of shirt for me year upon year😡

Dont even get me started on Wagon bloody wheels😩☹️

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Oh my, and cream eggs, the barstuds 😄

Салатные палочки

Ordered the white one last night. I had a think about the black one and although it's a stunner, it just doesn't say fitba tap to me. I want to show it off in all it's beer bellied glory when strutting to the all inclusive breakfast buffet in a few months. 

1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

more like wagon pennies these days

3 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Great or not so good!.........all depends on who’s modelling the kit.....big Uche, ripped with all the right lumps in all the right places.......

or big Tam.... all the wrong lumps in all the wrong places...........  he lost the tv remote a few years ago and found it one day in one of his folds..... could not figure out why the tv kept changing channels every time he farted 😂

Disagree. 

The kit launch on Porty Beach produced one of our best kits on any one of all time. Hummel 2005/06.

highlandjambo3
10 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Disagree. 

The kit launch on Porty Beach produced one of our best kits on any one of all time. Hummel 2005/06.

So, what are you disagreeing with??

copa-mundial

Went out to the shop yesterday and bought it. Also bought it for my nephew as well, who also loves it. 

For years I wanted a black change kit. Hearts haven't disappointed with this. It's stunning! 

Everybody Loves Baz!

Mine arrived today also.

Definitely a size up needed if ordering online.

It is a stunning top though. Photos don't do it justice.

2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

So, what are you disagreeing with??

That a strip can't look good on every one

portobellojambo1

I went in after work and bought it today, the first time I've bought a new strip in 2 seasons. The shop staff did say I should try it on rather than take it away, discover it was too small and have to go back and change it. The reasoning they gave made sense, in that they said there ain't an awful lot of them left and once they have run out they don't expect to receive any more until around Christmas from the suppliers.

People talking about the white away kit.  Am I going mad, it's blue isn't it? Very light blue granted, but not white.

36 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I went in after work and bought it today, the first time I've bought a new strip in 2 seasons. The shop staff did say I should try it on rather than take it away, discover it was too small and have to go back and change it. The reasoning they gave made sense, in that they said there ain't an awful lot of them left and once they have run out they don't expect to receive any more until around Christmas from the suppliers.

Seems a good move by the commercial manager...

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

People talking about the white away kit.  Am I going mad, it's blue isn't it? Very light blue granted, but not white.

Was in the shop on Sunday, first time I'd seen it in person. It's actually a very light grey (guess that's the closest we'll get to a silver top) similar to Scottish rugby last change top, if you're familiar.

It's a bit of an odd shade being JUST off white, almost as if it used to be white and the blue pattern ran in the wash and dulled everything a fraction.

18 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

More like they’re made in India or Vietnam. Europe only make quality products.

Forza Cuore

Our tops came today. Medium is definitely normal medium...but I could do with losing a few lbs to make it look better 😂

52 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

Our tops came today. Medium is definitely normal medium...but I could do with losing a few lbs to make it look better 😂

Got a medium too and it was a normal sized medium. Although I make it look like a small at the belly 

4 hours ago, Forza Cuore said:

Have to agree. I picked my medium up today and tried it on before I left because I thought it may have to change to a large but the medium was definitely as a medium usually is for me. Even the arms were a fine length. I’m a 32 waist and 5’7” if that helps anyone.

its a damn fine top

Could we wear it tomorrow and let Stenny wear Maroon 

Saw kids at Hutchie camp today wearing and it is simply class 

Then my youngest rocked up in the away kit 😔

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

Could we wear it tomorrow and let Stenny wear Maroon 

Saw kids at Hutchie camp today wearing and it is simply class 

Then my youngest rocked up in the away kit 😔

:lol:

As someone said earlier, at least it’s not a Barca top. 

queensferryjambo
20 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

It has a very small amount of blue when you look at the whole kit. On the whole it is white.

heartofmidlothian_1920awayshortsleevetop

heartofmidlothian_1920awayshortsleevetop_1561553686AWAYTopBack.jpg

Arthur Morgan
36 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

It has a very small amount of blue when you look at the whole kit. On the whole it is white.

It definitely isn't white. 

3 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Looks white in the photos but it’s definitely an off blue in the flesh.

queensferryjambo
2 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

It definitely isn't white. 

9 minutes ago, droid said:

Looks white in the photos but it’s definitely an off blue in the flesh.

Oh ok cool. Haven't seen one in the flesh yet.

Cheers lads. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
5 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Have to agree. I picked my medium up today and tried it on before I left because I thought it may have to change to a large but the medium was definitely as a medium usually is for me. Even the arms were a fine length. I’m a 32 waist and 5’7” if that helps anyone.

its a damn fine top

Yep, I tried my medium on tonight, fits like a dream. 

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Yep, I tried my medium on tonight, fits like a dream. 

Hope she was satisfied. I hear they’re notoriously difficult to keep happy 👍🏻