Loyalty Point Cull- Its That Time Again.

been here before

Looks like confusion reigns because they’re really on top of things, which wasn’t always the case in the past. I must admit I always felt I had way more points than I should because points were still there that shouldn’t have been. It’s two seasons as opposed to two years.

Therefore you get 20pts for your 2018/19 ST, plus whatever you accumulated throughout 2018/19 by purchasing tickets for cup or away matches, plus 20 more for your 2019/20 ST, plus your Dundee Utd/Stenhousemuir tickets. 

I do think that shutting the whole page down for a day while they adjusted balances would have been better than the method used. It was pretty bonkers going from 184 points to 111, then to 92 and then back up to 112 over the course of 36 hours and that’s only the changes I noticed!

As an outgoing supporters club ticket convenor I now have to adjust all our member balances before handing over duties to my successor and wishing her all the luck in the world...

hughesie27

I was cut to 48 a few days back with 26 pending from Season ticket and league cup games. I have now had those added but I am only on 71, not 74.

Im sure it used to tell you when you had points reduced as well as added in the past but not anymore.

been here before

How much more of a conformation would you like?...

Loyalty Points

You have +20 loyalty points awarded forSeason 19/20 (Season 19/20)

04/07/2019, 23:20

Edited by been here before

maroonsgotop

My LPs have changed 4 x times in the past few days. 151 to 110 to 94 to 114 to 109 bizarre. At least I was still able to get East Fife tixs. 

Down to 6.

6....!

Ffs :lol:

Definitely need to get to some away games this season, because that's a ****ing shocking total! 

durhamhearts

logged on today to check if everything had calmed down and a further reduction has taken place I have had 3 reductions and my ST points added. I've sent an e mail for an explanation of the 3 reductions as the reductions don't show on E Ticket now 

I dropped to 51 but have 20 added for ST 19/20 so up to 71 ..... I’ve no idea why I have so many loyalty points, I’m not a frequent attender