Loyalty Point Cull- Its That Time Again.

been here before

been here before

Dropped 47 Loyalty Points  ?

Got Stenhousemuir and Dundee Utd points added but nothing seems to have been added for this years ST yet despite it being bought in April.

Im presuming this is the same all round and someones just not clicked a button somewhere yet.

Edited by been here before

I'm down to 54

Account history doesn't show this season's being added, but I think I've only lost 20 points and in the 50's sounds about right before the league cup stages last season for me.

22 minutes ago, been here before said:

Got Stenhousemuir and Dundee Utd points added but nothing seems to have been added for this years ST yet despite it being bought in April.

Im presuming this is the same all round and someones just not clicked a button somewhere yet.

I went down 48 to 193, not got my season ticket points added yet either, neither has my daughter.

Both mine and the Bairns are down to 132. Haven’t had my 20 points for this years ST added yet nor the 3 for Glenavon away. Should still have enough for fester away though ??

Down to 70 this year. Didn’t buy a season ticket this year as I will be spending more time in Tenerife and it’s also more difficult for me to get to away games these days when I’m here. 

Will buy when I’m here hopefully managing to keep the points up. 

I will use Hearts TV when I’m away but I don’t think that give Loyalty Points for that. 

Edited by Dannie Boy

From 154 to 124

Still showing points for tickets back to Aug 2017 though not the season ticket.

As others no 20 points yet for 19/20 season ticket. 

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, been here before said:

1 hour ago, Stuart G said:

I went down 48 to 193, not got my season ticket points added yet either, neither has my daughter.

Have a look at your online account again and see if there is a dummy entry around about 12 June. I purchased my ST at the start of March when they went on sale but there is a separate entry on 12 June on my account for this season's ST, even though it was showing on my account at the date of purchase. I don't know, as I ain't looked in details yet, if it has been included in my present amended total or not, I have a feeling the dummy entry may have been created so that when a future cull is done the system doesn't remove points too early if it is done on dates.. My total has been revised to 167, but maybe should be 187, not sure.

25 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Down to 70 this year. Didn’t buy a season ticket this year as I will be spending more time in Tenerife and it’s also more difficult for me to get to away games these days when I’m here. 

Will buy when I’m here hopefully managing to keep the points up. 

I will use Hearts TV when I’m away but I don’t think that give Loyalty Points for that. 

Whiskey jar las americas for home games  . 

been here before
28 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Have a look at your online account again and see if there is a dummy entry around about 12 June. I purchased my ST at the start of March when they went on sale but there is a separate entry on 12 June on my account for this season's ST, even though it was showing on my account at the date of purchase. I don't know, as I ain't looked in details yet, if it has been included in my present amended total or not, I have a feeling the dummy entry may have been created so that when a future cull is done the system doesn't remove points too early if it is done on dates.. My total has been revised to 167, but maybe should be 187, not sure.

Nah theres nothing like that. Im sure itll sort itself out. Im sure there was something similar last year. Ive still 142 pounts so Im not going to struggle.

?

59 minutes ago, taylor75 said:

Whiskey jar las americas for home games  . 

Thanks. Various games are on in numerous pubs but it’s good to know which ones televise the Hearts games.  ??

1 hour ago, Dannie Boy said:

Thanks. Various games are on in numerous pubs but it’s good to know which ones televise the Hearts games.  ??

Got a page on facebook ..watch hearts in tenerife. ....always good to get as many hearts fans in the same place ..dannie....

I’m down from 104 to 79 now , but looks like I’ve still got my 20 for ST to go on, so think I will be up at 99 ? Only losing 5 - which doesn’t seem right , but not complaining 

Edited by 1971fozzy

Jambo, Goodbye

I know someone who once had -1 points. 

Don't know how he managed it!

This could be fun. Applied for 25 East Fife tickets for our club, based on last season’s LPs...

My 111 will secure mine, I’m 111% sure of it.

durhamhearts

I dropped 46 points but my season ticket points for 2019/20 have still to be added, last seasons ST points went on in May 2018 

Didn't drop a single point

Didn't have a single point

Still a PHM 

I’ve dropped 20 since I bought my Dundee Utd ticket. Account history shows every loyalty point that’s added but doesn’t mention any loyalty point(s) that have been removed.

1 hour ago, Shaggy2 said:

This could be fun. Applied for 25 East Fife tickets for our club, based on last season’s LPs...

My 111 will secure mine, I’m 111% sure of it.

Are the tickets for East Fife on sale yet.

I can't see anything on the Web site.

23 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Are the tickets for East Fife on sale yet.

I can't see anything on the Web site.

Oops, jumped the gun again!

Apologies. Supporters clubs have received an email asking for applications. Expect a very high threshold. 

I hasten to add, as discussed before, clubs only get to apply as a group. We’re not assured of tickets and get no preferential treatment. In fact, it can make things a bit tricky (in other words, a feckin nightmare!) if we don’t get full quota applied for and we have to wait on phase 2, 3 etc. 

...a bit disco
9 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Apologies. Supporters clubs have received an email asking for applications. Expect a very high threshold. 

I hasten to add, as discussed before, clubs only get to apply as a group. We’re not assured of tickets and get no preferential treatment. In fact, it can make things a bit tricky (in other words, a feckin nightmare!) if we don’t get full quota applied for and we have to wait on phase 2, 3 etc. 

Did Raith tickets last year at Methil not go to 2nd phase?

21 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Did Raith tickets last year at Methil not go to 2nd phase?

Honestly can’t remember. We only had 8 at that game, so got all in round 1. 

Must be Cup optimism from our members this year, or they’re seriously missing fitba with no ‘real’ WC or Euros?

33 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

No problem mate ?

I just thought I had missed the announcement .

Will be high threshold as the only stand available only holds about a thousand and that includes home fans.

durhamhearts

I visited E Ticket just now and more points have been removed I checked all the contacts I manage and its the same with their accounts a further 20 points have been removed from us all check your accounts folks 

53 minutes ago, durhamhearts said:

I visited E Ticket just now and more points have been removed I checked all the contacts I manage and its the same with their accounts a further 20 points have been removed from us all check your accounts folks 

Yes. I did think it was a small reduction. 

Was 154, 124 yesterday and now 98. 

Captain Bubblebeard

True to form, the site isn’t working properly ?

If whoever administers the lp cull is not doing so in a manner that makes 51 points the threshold for the first Edinburgh derby every season, then they should be having a long look at themselves ?

been here before

189, 142 and now 121 but with 20 still to go on I presume which will then make it 141.

Its like the worlds crappest auction  

?

GorgieFifeLife

I think the Loyalty Points system needs to be explained properly by the club so that everyone understands, especially the way they go about removing points.

1 minute ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

I think the Loyalty Points system needs to be explained properly by the club so that everyone understands, especially the way they go about removing points.

Yea

An email explaining it or even news item on website. 

Still a lot to improve on in communications. 

We do well having JKB where we work these things out between us. 

portobellojambo1
4 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

I just sent an email off to the club. I can't remember my exact total at the end of last season, but it was in the mid 200 region, Last night it was showing at 167 and today it is 127. It is impossible, as far as I'm aware to rack up 100 loyalty points over the course of a season, so likewise it seems highly unlikely you should lose around 100+ after a cull. Mrs Budge's most recent employment history related to IT, but she needs to speak to whoever she is employing to look after our computer databases me thinks.

Realistically the system isn't exactly perfect, but ultimately does it not ensure that those who rack up the most points get the priority for certain tickets. In all reality we are talking about the Easter road games, with big cup games and European games.

The cull could be explained better but I think in all reality the system is fair. Never a flawless system, but I think we are better than other teams

been here before
19 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Its a rolling 2 years total.

Whats difficult to understand?

24 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I just sent an email off to the club. I can't remember my exact total at the end of last season, but it was in the mid 200 region, Last night it was showing at 167 and today it is 127. It is impossible, as far as I'm aware to rack up 100 loyalty points over the course of a season, so likewise it seems highly unlikely you should lose around 100+ after a cull. Mrs Budge's most recent employment history related to IT, but she needs to speak to whoever she is employing to look after our computer databases me thinks.

13 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its a rolling 2 years total.

Whats difficult to understand?

I’ve just checked my purchase history and the first points on my account are for last season’s ST, purchased on 01/05/18 so there’s either an error or it’s only going back one year from now on?

Edited by Shaggy2

Captain America

Last season showed it is only really Easter Road and some of the cup games at smaller grounds where loyalty points come into play anymore.

Both semi finals and final went down to 1 point threshold so not overly bothered about the cull this season. 

This year’s season tickets points are on. I’m now on 76. Not got my cup tickets yet. 

8 hours ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

What you struggling with?

If only Hearts fans supported a club that didn’t need such a system.

Like Hibs.