***Official Shelbourne v Hearts match thread***

Finlay James

Mr Elwood P
3 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Wtf ?

5572F2E1-35BE-4B42-9E6C-D98AEFB624AF.png

Reminds me of a pumping we dished out to another diddy wee Irish team ...

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Cruyff Turn

• Mr Elwood P

• Inch Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tripe and onions last night.  The culinary equivalent of Rudi and Robbo.  7 goals this morning.

Tripe leftovers for tomorrow night followed by Englabd v NZ at the cricket.

Life isn't good.  It's great.

Hungry hippo

Not that a couple of minutes is going to make much difference but it's extra weird for the ref to blow early when the purpose of the game was to give players game time.

Would love to know if anything in particular really encouraged CL and his coaches.

Just now, Barack said:

Tripe & Onions?

Don't you have any actual food in New Zealand?

Barack.  You're clearly from a deprived background.  Have to say though that my wife us mortified.  She doesn't say much but you can see her wondering how she made such a monumental mistake.

4 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

The ref from North Korea?

Craig Thomson, I think.

He blew bang on time in the Cup final to save the opposition from further punishment too.

OmiyaHearts

Very happy with that. Doesn't matter who we're playing, goals bring confidence.

I liked the CCP twitter mentioning the early full time whistle as 'an apparent act of mercy'.

38 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Wighton sets up MacLean and MacLean sets up Wighton :pleasing:

A bit like the two Irish homosexuals. William Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzwilliam. 

Inch Hearts
19 minutes ago, Killinman said:

At last a positive post for Craig. The ladies lacks confidence. When he gets it back he will be a good player. You heard it here first from Killinman!

Here’s hoping so! Pre-season can do that to a player and what these games are great for. 

Alex Kintner

A fantastic three points and a handy boost to the goal difference after Saturday’s disappointment ??

been here before

Hold on Im confused.

Saturdays bedwetters and those who dont do to games were telling anyine thick enough to listen that we got beat in a game that doesnt really matter.

Now we've scored 7 in a game that doesnt really matter and the same rockets (witter excepted) are nowhere to be seen.

I dont know what to think anymore.

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Hold on Im confused.

Saturdays bedwetters and those who dont do to games were telling anyine thick enough to listen that we got beat in a game that doesnt really matter.

Now we've scored 7 in a game that doesnt really matter and the same rockets (witter excepted) are nowhere to be seen.

Just grab a beer and basque in the jaws of victory :) 

Inch Hearts
27 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

No need to apologise you didn't say anything wrong in your posts to me as far as l could tell. I hope you cashed out on your bet as the goals are flying in!

I didn’t :( got the ht/ft though.  I hope a lot of others did too. 

Evidently a young weakened Shelbourne team but you can only beat what’s in front of you. I go to pre season most years and this was like all the others - it means **** all. Only difference being I really enjoyed a totally dominant performance from a predominately young Hearts team, playing great football and looking to attack right to the end. As Barack said above, a great day out for those of us that ventured over, probably little

more than that but footballs all about the here and now and that was a great game to watch. Let the drinking begin/recommence 

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Hold on Im confused.

Shelbourne better hope they don’t have to play Arbroath any time soon!

On 25/04/2018 at 00:20, rick witter said:

My god yet another underwhelming signing if he signs that is. A guy who doesn’t play regularly for ICT. Next season is going to be great fun I think we are actually trying to make the bottom 6. 

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

Could be a big season for Mulraney. 

Looks like he took lots of confidence from being a regular in the second half of last season. 

What a difference nine months makes, eh Richard? ?

AlphonseCapone

That'll no be the last game the ref ends early for the sake of our bloodied opposition. #signofthingstocome #champions

And for the record Halkett, Walker, Uche, Cochrane, White and Souttar stood on the terracing all night 

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We need to set that up. Too many questions otherwise. 

Clark Griswold
1 minute ago, cocobeab said:

And for the record Hack it, Wa*ker, Footitchy, Cochring, Shite and Shittar stood on the terracing all night 

FTFY

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

And for the record Halkett, Walker, Uche, Cochrane, White and Souttar stood on the terracing all night 

Excellent team bonding. That's an even better indicator for next season than the result! Walker's mere presence has us scoring more goals already.

Edited by ToqueJambo

been here before
1 minute ago, Clark Griswold said:

Just grab a beer and basque in the jaws of victory :) 

But "Shiteon" scored....  doubly confusing.

Maybe 2 beers.

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Edinburgh City beat St Johnstone 2-0 the other day. Perhaps St J ans Shelbourne should play each other to see who meets Arbroath.

Shelbourne, bedazzled by our new away top.

Good result, good confidence booster, good to share all the goals also ?

Captain Canada

Great to see Wighton with a goal and an assist. Hopefully his confidence will increase and we'll see a different player this season. 

The White Cockade

ha

2 hours ago, rick witter said:

Definitely there’s not many goals in that team. I’d be delighted to just score a goal. 

aye?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

They really are worth nothing these games. 

Its lunacy either way. 

In fact I am so wary after last season's multiple orgasmic opening moments,  Santa will be long since gone before my jizz hits the roof. 

And for the bores 

Shighton patter is a bit of fun eh. Everyone would love him to be Righton

rick witter
35 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

What a difference nine months makes, eh Richard? ?

Why I said he  could be mate. He is miles off the finished article but I will admit he has a great chance of making it at this level.  Great thing about him is his attitude. 

Hopefully one of the ones Levein has got correct to bring him in as I certainly didn’t see it at the time. 

rick witter
6 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Sounds like Conor Smith bossed it. 2 assists and a goal off the bench? 

Delighted he got on second half. I think he has the potential to be an excellent player and that’s having only seen him six or seven times. Hopefully he can play a big role next season even if it’s just off the bench. 

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

Why I said he  could be mate. He is miles off the finished article but I will admit he has a great chance of making it at this level.  Great thing about him is his attitude. 

Hopefully one of the ones Levein has got correct to bring him in as I certainly didn’t see it at the time. 

Was just pretty lighthearted. I hope your prediction from this year is more accurate. ?

TorinoJambo
45 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

A bit like the two Irish homosexuals. William Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzwilliam. 

Or Ben Doonigan and Phil McCracken.

rick witter
Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Was just pretty lighthearted. I hope your prediction from this year is more accurate. ?

Me too mate ??

The White Cockade
Just now, Barack said:

No, not really. Thought it would receive more bites from certain person than it did. Not that I condone trolling. 

Back to DEFCON 4, bud. 

since Bobby is a Catholic and his Dad is an SDLP Councillor maybe Hearts were trolling our "traditionalists"?