Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I know that the HSL scheme (aka as a ponzi) is of no concern to lots of Jambos, and that's fair enough, but I like to keep tabs on how it is faring, or otherwise.

Here is a reply from their boss-man to a Lord Bunberry. 

Originally Posted by lord bunberry 
My money comes off every month, but to be honest I’ve lost interest in the whole enterprise. It’s been badly promoted and badly run since the very beginning. It was a good idea that has failed to capture the imagination of the fans. Hearts version has been hugely popular due to the fact that they needed to save their club. Aberdeen didn’t have that pressing issue, but they’ve managed to make their scheme hugely popular. We’ve had amateur videos from one of the proclaimers and prize draws to win tickets to European games. I’ll keep up my donations but I really think there needs to be a new scheme launched that is more professional and something that matches the ones our rivals are running.

Lord Burnberry

Thank you for your comments and we do of course respect your opinion.

We do look at our rival schemes to see if we can learn things to help us improve but they both pose dilemmas for us :

Hearts - their scheme was borne out of crisis and for their fans literally do or die. The other point to make is that their scheme supports majority fan ownership. We have no sense that Hibs fans have any appetite for this and indeed the recent transaction removes that possibility. Indeed we have had a couple of new Members join us as a result of this.

Aberdeen - while this on the face of looks like a good scheme we think if we adopted this approach we would lose Members. At the moment our Members who contribute , lets say £10 per month, know that nearly all of that goes to it's intended use ( last year our expenses were negligible). If we proposed to change that so that only 50p in the £1 would go in accordance with our Members intentions we are not sure what our Members would think. See attached article

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...7eea_story__4/

We are looking at making changes as soon as we get this transitional exercise out of the way.

I love how much it sticks in their craw that FoH is so successful. They just can not admit it, go out of their way to try and play down its significance... whilst stealthily and unsuccessfully trying to copy it. Oh the dilemma! Wonder how their shirt with the pledgers’ names on it is coming along? :rofl:

I’ve said this before, a few times now, and I will say it again:

Ron Gordon will force them to turn HSL in to a repayment vehicle to fund the projects he wants to embark upon. Starting with their training centre. Gordon will front the money to pay for the indoor training pitch, and HSL will be turned in to the vehicle for the fans to pony up, and pay him back... Probably with interest.

It’s a good job he has taken out floating charges on all of their property to protect his investment. 🐴⬆️

Coburg Hearts
30 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I love how much it sticks in their craw that FoH is so successful. They just can not admit it, go out of their way to try and play down its significance... whilst stealthily and unsuccessfully trying to copy it. Oh the dilemma! Wonder how their shirt with the pledgers’ names on it is coming along? :rofl:

I’ve said this before, a few times now, and I will say it again:

Ron Gordon will force them to turn HSL in to a repayment vehicle to fund the projects he wants to embark upon. Starting with their training centre. Gordon will front the money to pay for the indoor training pitch, and HSL will be turned in to the vehicle for the fans to pony up, and pay him back... Probably with interest.

It’s a good job he has taken out floating charges on all of their property to protect his investment. 🐴⬆️

Because we have been so successful in building up the FOH to what it is, they have to take the opposite view and say they wouldn't like to own their club. They honestly think that when the handover takes place the fans will be picking the team, sacking the manager, etc etc., and that it will all collapse around us. That is their comfort blanket. (in their Hearts i'm sure they know that's a load of crap)

PS I hope and think you'll be right about our Ron........soon to be Ron the Con.

Edited by Coburg Hearts

6 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Because we have been so successful in building up the FOH to what it is, they have to take the opposite view and say they wouldn't like to own their club. They honestly think that when the handover takes place the fans will be picking the team, sacking the manager, etc etc., and that it will all collapse around us. That is their comfort blanket. (in their Hearts i'm sure they know that's a load of crap)

PS I hope and think you'll be right about our Ron........soon to be Ron the Con.

That is what many of them think, and what a few sleekit wee arseholes in their support pretend to think. The sleekit arseholes know the truth, and they are terrified of what it could mean for them. 

A few savvy Hibs supporters would do absolutely anything if it meant they could make FoH fail. They know what it means and they are shitting bricks.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

That is what many of them think, and what a few sleekit wee arseholes in their support pretend to think. The sleekit arseholes know the truth, and they are terrified of what it could mean for them. 

A few savvy Hibs supporters would do absolutely anything if it meant they could make FoH fail. They know what it means and they are shitting bricks.

By the time of the hand-over I'm sure our current on-field problems will be well behind us, and that will hurt them even more. One more comfort blanket torn asunder from them and a lot of worried hibbies.

7 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

By the time of the hand-over I'm sure our current on-field problems will be well behind us, and that will hurt them even more. One more comfort blanket torn asunder from them and a lot of worried hibbies.

Hope so. A quick scan of social media where our fans mingle, or an eves-drop in the pub suggests too many of our fans suck up to these dicks and laugh along as they slag our club off.

Coburg Hearts
4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hope so. A quick scan of social media where our fans mingle, or an eves-drop in the pub suggests too many of our fans suck up to these dicks and laugh along as they slag our club off.

In general, I give the comments section on Hearts facebook group pages, and the Evening News, a body swerve. Not good for your health or blood pressure, at least not for an old geezer like me.

4 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

In general, I give the comments section on Hearts facebook group pages, and the Evening News, a body swerve. Not good for your health or blood pressure, at least not for an old geezer like me.

I’m 40 and I agree. Unfortunately I tend to bite! :( 

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I’m 40 and I agree. Unfortunately I tend to bite! :( 

I admire your indefatigablity, to quote Galloway, but I don't have the staying power I used to have. 

11 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I admire your indefatigablity, to quote Galloway, but I don't have the staying power I used to have. 

:lol:

Love you mate. 👍

1 hour ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I admire your indefatigablity, to quote Galloway, but I don't have the staying power I used to have

Neither does Icon thats why he’s got a second kid now 😉

58 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

:lol:

Love you mate. 👍

😘

Edited by sadj

Ron the Con can’t believe his luck, seamlessly acquires 20 million quids worth of Edinburgh real estate for 6 mil thrown in for free is a big farm! Ensures he gets full control of the club by shutting down their Mickey Mouse fan ownership scheme! Gets security on everything hibs! And now despite all of that the fans are contemplating giving him money! 

You just couldn’t make it up! Mugs the lot of them!

3 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

The original intention of HSL was to acquire a 51% shareholding, so they very much were looking to become the majority shareholder and effectively control the club.

Now that Ron has put the kibosh on those plans, they have changed their tune, and suddenly no longer want to own their club.

They're like a little kid who has been told they aren't getting any ice cream because they didn't eat enough of their vegetables, only to turn around and claim they didn't want an ice cream anyway.

You can be sure they are jealous of FOH, and the smarter among them are worried as they can see the impact it will have once Ann has been repaid, in around 7 months or so.

That's why we've been seeing a few infiltrators on here, suggesting we should cancel our DDs as long as Levein remains in charge.  They would like nothing better than to derail FOH if they could.  It's the same behaviour that saw the emails to Lithuania when they were trying to derail our attempts at coming out of administration.  

Just now, Stephen Muddie said:

I honestly follow nothing about Hibs whatsoever. What's the low down on this Ron guy then?

Peruvian con man. 

Holds the assets lock stock and barrel. Paid about 3 million or so.

No investment in first team thus far. Wants the fans to pony up to improve that barn in ormiston.

A few murmurings that Dempster ain’t too happy. 

The relative safety of Farmer and Petrie is no more. 

Tickety Tockety.

On 04/09/2019 at 07:57, manaliveits105 said:

The real Tartan Army - not a kilt , piper jacket or big feather in sight 

or extras from Brigadoon.

Stephen Muddie
4 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Peruvian con man. 

Holds the assets lock stock and barrel. Paid about 3 million or so.

No investment in first team thus far. Wants the fans to pony up to improve that barn in ormiston.

A few murmurings that Dempster ain’t too happy. 

The relative safety of Farmer and Petrie is no more. 

Tickety Tockety.

Quite like the sound of this guy. Hopefully he shuts them down.

13 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hibs going for majority fan shareholding was a lie. 

Agreed.  As soon as the muppets got anywhere near 50%, Petrie & Farmer would have just issued more shares.

3 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Quite like the sound of this guy. Hopefully he shuts them down.

Finish off the job Mercer almost completed. 😆

Just now, Yoda said:

Agreed.  As soon as the muppets got anywhere near 50%, Petrie & Farmer would have just issued more shares.

Whats hilarious is the fans thought  farmer and Petrie did their due diligence on the new guy! Aye right, boy came in with a few quid and with out a second thought they flogged the lot to him.. including the hopes and dreams of fan ownership! Left Dempster like a sitting duck, farmer cosy at home feet up rid of the hibs millstone and Rod steps right into the top job at the SFA! No doubt they’ll always adore Farmer like they do Sauze another who could give to shits about them!

Coburg Hearts
16 minutes ago, RobNox said:

The original intention of HSL was to acquire a 51% shareholding, so they very much were looking to become the majority shareholder and effectively control the club.

Now that Ron has put the kibosh on those plans, they have changed their tune, and suddenly no longer want to own their club.

They're like a little kid who has been told they aren't getting any ice cream because they didn't eat enough of their vegetables, only to turn around and claim they didn't want an ice cream anyway.

You can be sure they are jealous of FOH, and the smarter among them are worried as they can see the impact it will have once Ann has been repaid, in around 7 months or so.

That's why we've been seeing a few infiltrators on here, suggesting we should cancel our DDs as long as Levein remains in charge.  They would like nothing better than to derail FOH if they could.  It's the same behaviour that saw the emails to Lithuania when they were trying to derail our attempts at coming out of administration.  

Well said, Rob. I wonder how many of those infiltrators are also members of hibs.net PM board? From what I've heard* they are quite proud of themselves, and boast on the PM board how clever they are in fooling those stupid yams. Time for some of them to be launched, I reckon.

* Heard in the street, not on here or on-line.

Doctor FinnBarr
17 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Well said, Rob. I wonder how many of those infiltrators are also members of hibs.net PM board? From what I've heard* they are quite proud of themselves, and boast on the PM board how clever they are in fooling those stupid yams. Time for some of them to be launched, I reckon.

Easy to spot most of them Coburg, I used to grass them up but their like fluffy wee pets now

24 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Couldn't agree more.  As for fooling us, the vast majority are so obvious you can smell them straight away.  It's disappointing that we appear to be prepared to put up with them, especially those that are out to try and cause mischief between genuine Hearts fans.

Edited by RobNox

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Couldn't agree more.  As for fooling us, the vast majority are so obvious you can smell them straight away.  It's disappointing that we appear to be prepared to put up with them, especially those that are out to try and cause mischief between genuine Hearts fans.

When anyone accuses or challenges those hibs trolls they go into full frontal attack mode. They are like a dog with a bone and never let go. Mostly, It's just not worth the hassle confronting them, and I prefer to leave it to the mods to do their jobs.

40 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Whats hilarious is the fans thought  farmer and Petrie did their due diligence on the new guy! Aye right, boy came in with a few quid and with out a second thought they flogged the lot to him.. including the hopes and dreams of fan ownership! Left Dempster like a sitting duck, farmer cosy at home feet up rid of the hibs millstone and Rod steps right into the top job at the SFA! No doubt they’ll always adore Farmer like they do Sauze another who could give to shits about them!

How dare you. Farmer always had their best interests at heart. I'm sure he did painstaking due diligence on Peruvian Pete, or whatever he is called. And no way Tashe would sell them down the river to get his dream job at the sfa.

My heart bleeds for their current issues. Woe is Hibs.

Edited by JamboAndrew

Coburg Hearts
13 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Easy to spot most of them Coburg, I used to grass them up but their like fluffy wee pets now

There used to be openly hibs fans on here, and you could converse with them. I'm thinking of the likes of Wee Robbo, Rocky Balboa, and the guy who did the parachute jump, can't remember his name . haha

12 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

How dare you. Farmer always had their best interests at heart. I'm sure he did painstaking due diligence on Peruvian Pete, or whatever he is called. And no way Tashe would sell them down the river to get his dream job at the sfa.

My heart bleeds for their current issues. Woe is Hibs.

Nah your right... how silly of me to think such a thing! I’d be surprised if the two of them have stopped laughing yet😀

Coburg Hearts

Came across this old thread from 2012 while trying to find the name of the hibbie who jumped out of a plane. Must be in the classics. haha

25 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Came across this old thread from 2012 while trying to find the name of the hibbie who jumped out of a plane. Must be in the classics. haha

Some names on there and some things that never change 

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Some names on there and some things that never change 

One of the interesting things when reading that thread is how long it has been since some of them posted. No doubt some of them are still regular posters but with different user-names.

I'm still on the first page, but since it was only a couple of weeks after the 5-1 final everyone should be in good spirits. (no laughing at the back)

8 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Nah your right... how silly of me to think such a thing! I’d be surprised if the two of them have stopped laughing yet😀

Haha. I read that and the chuckle brothers came to mind.

What an image of the two. We may yet call them legends. They may in time cause the wee team more hurt than Robbo.

Edited by JamboAndrew

13 hours ago, RobNox said:

Interesting point. I managed to get barred for life from Hibs.net by that clown Lennie. JKB seems to be more tolerant in its treatment of Hibbies, possibly because Hibbies are so thick that they think nobody notices.

This new owner of Hibs seems to have disappeared from the media. At least when Vlad bought us we had plenty to read about.

The wee team or wee Celtic can now model themselves on their Glasgow peers, and new owner(s) can siphon off excess funds as the Irish mafia are fond of doing...!

29 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

To any Hobbos I will never stop my FOH donation.

Nor me.

Edited by Prof

5 hours ago, Section Q said:

This new owner of Hibs seems to have disappeared from the media. At least when Vlad bought us we had plenty to read about.

The wee team or wee Celtic can now model themselves on their Glasgow peers, and new owner(s) can siphon off excess funds as the Irish mafia are fond of doing...!

Out of sight out of mind... while he finds a suitable buyer for Easter road... please let it be Tesco!!

5 hours ago, jake said:

Suspect imo

I can definitely say I have seen Hearts play far more games than you. Like a lot of idiots on this forum you are incapable of thinking.

Edited by Prof

3 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Out of sight out of mind... while he finds a suitable buyer for Easter road... please let it be Tesco!!

😁.........!!!!

2 hours ago, Prof said:

I can definitely say I have seen Hearts play far more games than you. Like a lot of idiots on this forum you are incapable of thinking.

😐

Doctor FinnBarr
4 hours ago, Prof said:

Just wondering how you can defo say this if you don't know Jake, maybe Jake is in his 80s and has seen plenty games. Anything to back up your claim Prof?

17 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Until this happens then there is no real evidence God exists.

Come on big guy give us a sign.