mscjambo

Oh to be a Hibs fan

gjcc
1 minute ago, BelgeJambo said:

Hibs have announced a three-way joint shirt sponsorship deal with an oil company, a designer clothing brand and a parcel delivery firm. 

Total fcuk UPS

ah the old yins

Is that in addition to their underpants sponsorship deal with a “leading” sportswear brand?

F21C2D88-5784-40AB-B391-1DA87782CC47.png

6C6CAB07-0C18-42F4-BB85-C32D87815977.png

Deevers
38 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Just a thought. Clearly there are confidentially issues in any form of business / takeover etc. So their club had no duty to keep HSL informed. But it actually looks like they've been deliberately kept in the dark. The difference between FOH & HSL is night and day.

I am shocked that she has not stood down from the HSL position . There is now a clear conflict of interests there. It's even stranger that there has not been a groundswell from the HSL members demanding that she should go. Maybe Old Abe was right - you can fool some of the people all of the time.

Swanny17
36 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Hibs have announced a three-way joint shirt sponsorship deal with an oil company, a designer clothing brand and a parcel delivery firm. 

Total fcuk UPS

ah the old yins

Its unfair to mock bud. They were supposed to be sponsored by Spillars this year but they weren’t allowed to have WINALOT across their shirts. 

AJAMBO
20 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I am shocked that she has not stood down from the HSL position . There is now a clear conflict of interests there. It's even stranger that there has not been a groundswell from the HSL members demanding that she should go. Maybe Old Abe was right - you can fool some of the people all of the time.

I'd imagine she won't Budge they would have to pay to get rid of her. Scruples don't seem to matter over there 

Edited by AJAMBO

Swanny17
36 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Total fcuk UPS

ah the old yins

Its unfair to mock bud. They were supposed to be sponsored by Spillars this year but they weren’t allowed to have WINALOT across their shirts. 

Deevers
17 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

I'd imagine she won't Budge they would have to pay to get rid of her. Scruples don't seem to matter over there 

The fact that the other trustees on the HSL board are sitting on their hands really tells you all you need to know. Only complete numpties would continue to fund this scheme. It's laughable.

AJAMBO
Just now, Deevers said:

The fact that the other trustees on the HSL board are sitting on their hands really tells you all you need to know. Only complete numpties would continue to fund this scheme. It's laughable.

Can the vermin find a loop hole or a legal point to step in and challenge the buy out ?

Deevers
5 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

Can the vermin find a loop hole or a legal point to step in and challenge the buy out ?

They have no chance. They have been done up like kippers. Keeping putting money into this scheme is laughable. Ron must be wetting himself. Even funnier that Dempster is still in there. Sir Tom I reckon knew exactly what he was doing in all of this. 

Rudy T
4 minutes ago, Deevers said:

They have no chance. They have been done up like kippers. Keeping putting money into this scheme is laughable. Ron must be wetting himself. Even funnier that Dempster is still in there. Sir Tom I reckon knew exactly what he was doing in all of this. 

He’s got security on the lot... looks like he was there today, no doubt counting how many flats he can build on the shit pit!

AJAMBO
2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

He’s got security on the lot... looks like he was there today, no doubt counting how many flats he can build on the shit pit!

A lot to unfold then 

Marvin
2 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Total fcuk UPS

ah the old yins

:laugh:

Marvin

I wonder how many Hearts fans will help their cause this time round.

AJAMBO
2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I wonder how many Hearts fans will help their cause this time round.

I don't think its the same situation as HOH this may well be worse. I won't be attending . Last time round I went with a Hibs m8 from firhill. Was good to support him

Herbert
8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

hopefully 0. no doubt you will get a few wanting to save them for the derby but **** them. They deserve what they get after their letters to Lithuania. 

RobNox
26 minutes ago, Marvin said:

None.  Because anyone who wants to help them is NOT a proper Hearts fan!

1971fozzy
35 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Zero

The Spy Who Loved Me

I suspect that the ability to turn things around at a football club has a lot to do with the force of the manager’s personality and I think that’s probably missing from Heckingbottom.

Edited by The Spy Who Loved Me

1971fozzy
1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

May as well make it a cemetery. 

Barack

Think he's tapped in the head, is ol' Hecks.

Coburg Hearts
38 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Excuse the language but I wouldn't give them the reek of my shite. 

Here's another happy hibby.

YYRlT9AN_x96.jpg

Replying to
I’ve watched Calderwoods, Fenlons and Butchers teams . This club bounded forward and I’m not willing to stand by and watch this character drag the club backwards. Clueless, out now , no more.

Haken

Headingforbottom is funny. I like him.  I hope he stays.

beep beep

Clerry Jambo

Linesman fault

Clark Griswold

Not long before there’s a gathering outside their main with stotty getting pelters 

Barack
1 minute ago, Clark Griswold said:

Not long before there’s a gathering outside their main with stotty getting pelters 

Didn't think it'd take the vermin to start on him so soon. Even Butcher got marginally more leeway, until it became clear the slippery slope to oblivion was on.

:lol:

Weirdo's.

Morgan
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Feckin nil, I hope.

Feck them until they rot.

Dallas Green
10 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

:yas:

Wur gaun doon stoatty

NaturalOrder74

I thought our crowd was bad but they are booing subs as well that is brutal 

JackLadd

Defo a very poor result and performance given how utterly shite Stink Johnstone are. If he can't beat them at home he ain't winning at Motherwell or Kilmarnock. I can see the derby being his last game in charge, but knowing Levein... 

Martin_T
2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Defo a very poor result and performance given how utterly shite Stink Johnstone are. If he can't beat them at home he ain't winning at Motherwell or Kilmarnock. I can see the derby being his last game in charge, but knowing Levein... 

Maybe Ron will spend his millions like you were 'worried' about when the take over was announced?

gjcc
31 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

He’s on the slippery slope!! 😊

Whats their saying?

The fans have no hope when Hecky’s on the slope?

JackLadd
1 minute ago, Martin_T said:

Maybe Ron will spend his millions like you were 'worried' about when the take over was announced?

Was I? Must have been pished. 

Cruickshank for Scotland
1 minute ago, gjcc said:

Whats their saying?

The fans have no hope when Hecky’s on the slope?

Come again? 🤔

Smithee

Asked about the booing when Allan was replaced by Daryl Horgan, Heckingbottom said: “I didn't know there was a law against taking him off."

:laugh: yeah that should win them over

Maple Leaf
2 hours ago, Marvin said:

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

None.  Because anyone who wants to help them is NOT a proper Hearts fan!

I like this answer but, to give said Hearts fans the benefit of the doubt, they would have to have a very, very forgiving nature.

So that rules me out.

sadj
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Feckin nil, I hope.

Feck them until they rot.

I think it would be zero fans now , hands off hibs was different , especially following some of the clowns behaviour when we were in admin.

sadj
35 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Asked about the booing when Allan was replaced by Daryl Horgan, Heckingbottom said: “I didn't know there was a law against taking him off."

Na he didn’t say that did he? Boy is a proper looney

RobNox
29 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I like this answer but, to give said Hearts fans the benefit of the doubt, they would have to have a very, very forgiving nature.

So that rules me out.

:2thumbsup:

Me too, I was supportive of HoH as I have quite a few Hibs pals, but they can all GTF if Hibs ever go tits up again.

Jambo-Fox

Edited by Jambo-Fox

Deevers

Ron will keep Hecky in post. All part of the master plan. Piss off the support, falling attendances and oblivion.  Popcorn time.

RobNox
56 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Priceless :rofl:

Of course there's no law against taking him off, just as there's no law against playing him out of position in the first place.  There's also no law against having shite tactics, or signing dud players.  And of course there's no law against sacking clueless managers, hopefully Hibs cannot afford to go down that route anytime soon.

suds66

Here's a link to the highlights -

Tommy Wright's reaction to the vermin after Jason scores is priceless.

Montgomery Brewster
6 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

90 + 4

That's got to hurt

Oh it did. 

I was in their corporate hospitality for a mates birthday doo. I was off my seat cheering the goal like it was fozzys/ stampies/ ozturks last minuter 

feckin Marvelous 😍

F T H

Edited by Montgomery Brewster

Janbo1874
3 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

:yas:

Wur gaun doon stoatty

dXVYLPW.jpg.e165712b58e045ffc069a5469cb9d6ff.jpg

Mr Sifter
2 hours ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Oh it did. 

I was in their corporate hospitality for a mates birthday doo. I was off my seat cheering the goal like it was fozzys/ stampies/ ozturks last minuter 

feckin Marvelous 😍

F T H

PHM 😉👌🏼