5 Year plan - regressed.

UcheGang

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

You've spent a considerable amount of time and effort to say absolutely nothing that hasn't been said hundreds of times on dozens of threads. You should maybe have included a financial comparison of the teams in the top six, I believe it would have been quite revealing. I also believe the recruitment will surprise a number of posters next season. We do seem to have an awful abundance of posters that don't appreciate that the ability of a football player is transient and that we have recruitment a number of players who we intend to improve over the coming seasons. The improvement evidenced in Mulraney over one season can be repeated in Clare, Burns, Halkett, Uche, Wighton, Hickey, Cochrane with one key ingredient ... patience. 

Good post imo

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• JamboAl

• Beast Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WheatfieldWarrior
10 minutes ago, sadj said:

Yeah thats maybe fair but it is also in reality not really a 3-5 year thing its a longer process but after 5 years you are looking at 

Cochrane , McDonald , Morrison , Smith , Hickey all being in and around the first team. For a short period of youth rebuilding thats not bad tbh. Hopefully we will see more and having people like Berra and Naismith around can only help with their professionalism and desire to make that step up.

Souttar,, Godinho, Brandon, Wighton, Keena are all young players, even if they are not academy graduates.

Bazzas right boot

The op title... 

We haven't regressed over the 5 years. 

Admin, championship to 6th and sc final. 

Old stand, Old pitch, little infrastructure - new stand, new pitch, youth through to women and American set up. (I summarise) 

Clear progression over the 5 years. 

The op is bull shite. 

Just wrong. 

9 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Souttar,, Godinho, Brandon, Wighton, Keena are all young players, even if they are not academy graduates.

Ill go with that in addition to the ones I listed. 

Edited as I thought i’d included Keena ??

Edited by sadj

This is the most depressing thread I've read on here for a long time. 

Who'd have thought that 2/3 years of mostly poor tactics, dire football, consistently awful performances and defeats could be wiped away by one good performance in a Cup final? 

CL and Ann must love you lot. They're plating up the footballing equivalent of bread and water and you all want seconds. 

The op has a point. He's disgruntled and he's not alone. 

28 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

You've spent a considerable amount of time and effort to say absolutely nothing that hasn't been said hundreds of times on dozens of threads. You should maybe have included a financial comparison of the teams in the top six, I believe it would have been quite revealing. I also believe the recruitment will surprise a number of posters next season. We do seem to have an awful abundance of posters that don't appreciate that the ability of a football player is transient and that we have recruitment a number of players who we intend to improve over the coming seasons. The improvement evidenced in Mulraney over one season can be repeated in Clare, Burns, Halkett, Uche, Wighton, Hickey, Cochrane with one key ingredient ... patience. 

Good post

SpruceBringsteen
15 minutes ago, martoon said:

This is the most depressing thread I've read on here for a long time.

As a matter of interest, what marks this one out as the worst of the 700 other times it's been posted the last three months?

5 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

As a matter of interest, what marks this one out as the worst of the 700 other times it's been posted the last three months?

The fact that it's the 701st. No. 702 will take its mantle.

SectionDJambo

The next season is a big one for our club. Spectacular progress has to be made on the last 2 seasons. I’m of the, let Levein have his last year, opinion, but it’s “last chance saloon” for him.

But I’ve seen a lot worse in my time. Not that we should accept the failure to finish higher than 6th again.

I still remember that game against Motherwell, at home, when we stayed down. Fans shouting at Mercer, wanting Doddie away. The next wee while wasn’t bad. 

We need to wind our necks in and go again, but it has to be better next time.

28 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

The next season is a big one for our club. Spectacular progress has to be made on the last 2 seasons. I’m of the, let Levein have his last year, opinion, but it’s “last chance saloon” for him.

But I’ve seen a lot worse in my time. Not that we should accept the failure to finish higher than 6th again.

I still remember that game against Motherwell, at home, when we stayed down. Fans shouting at Mercer, wanting Doddie away. The next wee while wasn’t bad. 

Good post imo

5 years ago every single one of us ***** would have accepted having been promoted and consolidated and re-established ourselves as an SPL club that finished in the top 6 each season.

I know stalwarts on here who said that all they wanted first season back in the SPL was to make sure we stayed up and then take it from there.

Those moaning are being revisionist tosspots.

Most of the loudmouths mouthing off would be part of the wanky wee group of idiots that helped hound Neilson out of the club when we were second. 

Whilst I am a fan of Levein and we need to finish higher up the league next season I had little pricks having a go at me for daring to say “careful what you wish for” when they wanted Neilson out.

Go back 5 years and give us immediate promotion, a new stand, a cup final, a run out in Europe and a top six finish every season by now and we’d have all bitten your hand off.

Anyone that says they wouldn’t is an out and out liar.

We need to kick on now but all the building blocks are in place IMO.

Edited by Jammy T

3 hours ago, UcheGang said:

Didn't realise just  how mediocre we will settle for now as a fanbase.

there is literally no proof in the current set-up that backs any hope for finishing any higher than the last 2 seasons. 

Yet another massive summer of recruitment needed. All so repetitive.

There literally is proof in the current set-up that backs any hope of finishing any higher than the last 2 seasons.

We were top of the league for the first few months of the season before injuries decimated our form.

1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

5 years ago every single one of us ***** would have accepted having been promoted and consolidated and re-established ourselves as an SPL club that finished in the top 6 each season.

I know stalwarts on here who said that all they wanted first season back in the SPL was to make sure we stayed up and then take it from there.

Most of the loudmouths mouthing off would be part of the wanky wee group of idiots that helped hound Neilson out of the club when we were second. 

Whilst I am a fan of Levein and we need to finish higher up the league next season I had little pricks having a go at me for daring to say “careful what you wish for” when they wanted Neilson out.

Go back 5 years and give us immediate promotion, a new stand, a cup final, a run out in Europe and a top six finish every season by now and we’d have all bitten your hand off.

Well said.

I seem to remember Hearts having a bit of a struggle to beat Gretna for the Scottish Cup (yes I was there). All teams have highs and lows so chill-out folks and remember that the team that struggled to beat Gretna did this:- (albeit with the help of Hearts' 'Fifth Columnist' Zibby who I'm convinced was getting brown envelopes from Vlad). As for Sproule ... ???

Psychedelicropcircle
5 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

You’ve spent quite a considerable amount of time & effort to say “Jam tomorrow “

Alot of you seem to be too blinkered to say a bad word about the club. A shame really.

The stats and facts are there in fromt of you yet you just put your fingers in your ears and cover your eyes.

We have played 18 players at LB in 5 years but yeah recruitment isn't bad.

7 hours ago, sadj said:

No point. If you lifted that from FB it says it all. Some of it fair enough , most of it just angry and bitter with a side of attention seeking. 

Would say this what the **** did you expect considering we had Zero footballing department , zero infrastructure , no scouting team , yet we have rebuilt all these in 5years to a good standard , built a new stand and laid a new pitch. We are trying to tackle the pathetic element of our support and at the same time we just made our first cup final since admin. Under Robbie the football wasn’t great but we were sitting ok in second though in real terms 4th. Cathro got us to 5th from there , Levein cleared out most of his squad and got us through in a disappointing 6th. This season we started well got blown up with injuries and playing players who weren’t ready. Two coaches should be on the chopping board for a lot of this season. Things are not good enough on the pitch and we should be there or thereabouts with Aberdeen as should Hibs. Killie overachieving. Rangers and Celtic miles ahead. I have no doubt the potential is there to do a lot better next season. Will we? Time will tell but there is no excuse and hopefully the changes some of us have heard about will transpire and that will help. 

You go on your wee rant though covering everything that people have already done to death ?

What a ridiculous post! What does he expect??? Eh f***** some form of progress as PROMISED! 

if your content with mediocre then bash on! Myself and the op amongst others expect better but you crack on accepting mediocre things in your life! 

“What do you expect” ???? 

Spellczech
7 hours ago, UcheGang said:

Now that the season is officially over and we're now at the end of the five year plan, it's open season on the club as far as I'm concerned.  As gutted as I am at losing at the weekend I am not prepared to get emotional and irrational.  Now is the time to put the club under the microscope and ask just what the **** is exactly going on.  A few points to update first and foremost.

Playing record and performances

Adding in the fixtures played (and inevitably lost) since the initial post, our league record against the other sides in the top six since we cam back up now reads as

Aberdeen - Played 16, won 5, drew 3, lost 8

Celtic - Played 16, won 2, drew 2, lost 12

Rangers - Played 12, won 2, drew 1, lost 9

Hibs - Played 8, won 2, drew 3, lost 3

Kilmarnock - Played 14, won 5, drew 4, lost 5

Total - Played 66, won 16, drew 13, lost 37

It's a 56% loss record against our five nearest rivals. ...

You say you are comparing Hearts performance with our nearest rivals - but you're not... You are comparing Hearts performance with the 5 clubs that have finished above us in each of the last 2 seasons. Our nearest rivals would've been those in 4th,5th, 7th and 8th. I haven't done any analysis but I strongly suspect we would be bang in the middle of that group, just as the league shows us to be!

We need more craft & attacking threat, but the management have noted that. 

What real difference is 4th in the league from 6th? Personally I don't really care other than for the fact Hibs were one of the teams above us. We are not in a condition where European football would be anything more than a quick embarassing exit, as happened after we came third in a league without Rangers and Hibs...

One area where Levein does need to improve is on the entertainment front. We are simply not a good team to watch most of the time. The players need to stop being lazy and pumping the ball up top to Uche. Having to scrap for 50:50s is how players get injured and this is why IMO Uche, Naismith, Morrison etc picked up injuries. Other teams play Hearts primed for a physical battle, not because we are a bunch of "big strong boys" but because we knock the ball around for a while (too slowly and with insufficient off the ball movement), fail to find an opening then opt to surrender possession for hopeful 50:50s and scraps thereof...We need more pace and more speed of thought in the team, but this requires more patience from the fans. The fans need to appreciate football on the deck not get restless & call for it to be launched into the mixer, or up the park...

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, UcheGang said:

Alot of you seem to be too blinkered to say a bad word about the club. A shame really.

The stats and facts are there in fromt of you yet you just put your fingers in your ears and cover your eyes.

Why would anyone say a " bad" word? 

Everyone knows we must do better in the league, some think CL can't do it, some think he will and can. 

Why must you say a bad word to have any credibility? 

Both lb's got injured last season, or did you miss that while saying all your bad words? 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Boab said:

Wind. And. Pish.

7 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Not even their own wind and pish.

It's funny because it's true. 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, graygo said:

There literally is proof in the current set-up that backs any hope of finishing any higher than the last 2 seasons.

We were top of the league for the first few months of the season before injuries decimated our form.

And got to a lc semi and a sc final. 

Vlad Magic

Just woken up to find out I have been treated with “contempt”!!!!

Please can someone give me some advice on how to go about my day after such a shocking start to the day?

CONTEMPT I TELL THEE!!!

Bazzas right boot

Nearest rivals 

Rangers spend on wages £25m

Celtic spend on wages £60m

One club over 4x, one 9x

...... Ooh the banter.

Be amazing when the fans take over! Liverpool City Barcelona Madrid PSG must be shitting the bed at the thought of the sleeping giant awaking!

Bring back administration all is forgiven!

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

You say you are comparing Hearts performance with our nearest rivals - but you're not... You are comparing Hearts performance with the 5 clubs that have finished above us in each of the last 2 seasons. Our nearest rivals would've been those in 4th,5th, 7th and 8th. I haven't done any analysis but I strongly suspect we would be bang in the middle of that group, just as the league shows us to be!

We need more craft & attacking threat, but the management have noted that. 

What real difference is 4th in the league from 6th? Personally I don't really care other than for the fact Hibs were one of the teams above us. We are not in a condition where European football would be anything more than a quick embarassing exit, as happened after we came third in a league without Rangers and Hibs...

One area where Levein does need to improve is on the entertainment front. We are simply not a good team to watch most of the time. The players need to stop being lazy and pumping the ball up top to Uche. Having to scrap for 50:50s is how players get injured and this is why IMO Uche, Naismith, Morrison etc picked up injuries. Other teams play Hearts primed for a physical battle, not because we are a bunch of "big strong boys" but because we knock the ball around for a while (too slowly and with insufficient off the ball movement), fail to find an opening then opt to surrender possession for hopeful 50:50s and scraps thereof...We need more pace and more speed of thought in the team, but this requires more patience from the fans. The fans need to appreciate football on the deck not get restless & call for it to be launched into the mixer, or up the park...

Come on really? Do not try and say amongst Hearts nearest rivals are Motherwell and St Johnstone, that’s sad and depressing to even consider!

We are Hearts, barring a few blips we have been easily recognised as the 3rd / 4th biggest team in Scotland for most of our history, our rivals are those at the top end of the league, that is our natural position, cup runs can gloss over things but in all my days a 6th place league position has never been the acceptable rightful position. I can get being optimistic (as I usually am) and supporting Levein as everybody is entitled to an opinion but don’t compare us to those other teams and say they are our rivals to justify an opinion as they are not.

the league positions can also give approx £200k difference in prize money? That’s the annual wage of two decent SPL players and Europe generates additional revenue too if you get past the postmen and teachers so yes it is worthwhile 

you can argue on some some of the tone of the op but within it there are some justified points and are the view of a number of our support so can’t just be discounted out of hand (that’s not aimed at you just a point worth making)

7 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Nearest rivals 

Rangers spend on wages £25m

Celtic spend on wages £60m

One club over 4x, one 9x

...... Ooh the banter.

How old are you? Rangers and Celtic have always spent more than us and they’ve always been our rivals, they get name checked in the Hearts song ffs!

8 hours ago, UcheGang said:

So can anyone disagree with the points made and think it's acceptable for a club our stature to be in the situation?

Yes, just go trawling multiple other threads. 

Now that the season is officially over and we're now at the end of the five year plan, it's open season on the club as far as I'm concerned.  

Open season in the club? Stopped reading at that

Now of you had said that you wished to proffer a balanced critique instead of a toys out of the pram rant I may have stuck with it

4 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Well said 

6 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Great post, perfectly sums up my feelings.

Now that the season is officially over and we're now at the end of the five year plan, it's open season on the club as far as I'm concerned.  As gutted as I am at losing at the weekend I am not prepared to get emotional and irrational.  Now is the time to put the club under the microscope and ask just what the **** is exactly going on.  A few points to update first and foremost.

Playing record and performances

Adding in the fixtures played (and inevitably lost) since the initial post, our league record against the other sides in the top six since we cam back up now reads as

Aberdeen - Played 16, won 5, drew 3, lost 8

Celtic - Played 16, won 2, drew 2, lost 12

Rangers - Played 12, won 2, drew 1, lost 9

Hibs - Played 8, won 2, drew 3, lost 3

Kilmarnock - Played 14, won 5, drew 4, lost 5

Total - Played 66, won 16, drew 13, lost 37

It's a 56% loss record against our five nearest rivals.  Every single team has a better head to head record against us with the exception of Kilmarnock who we are level with, however they have a budget a fraction the size of ours.  It is absolutely pathetic.

The derby record

Since stealing a draw at Easter Road last month, the derby record now reads played 17, won 4, drew 7 and lost 6 during the Budge/Levein era.  Four derbies won in 17 games.  Just four in five years.  A win percentage of 23% in that time.  It is totally unacceptable.

We've finished below Hibs two seasons in a row for the first time in 25 years.  Hibs had their best run against us since the 70s.  They finally beat us at Tynecastle for the first time in five or six years.  Hibs have had more season of European football than us these last five years.  All of these record breaking feats have happened under the stewardship of Levein and Budge.  It's a rivalry, we have to strive to be better than them in every single thing that we do and the owner doesn't give a **** about it one jot.

League position

We finished third when we first came back up.  Then we finished fifth under Cathro and then Levein has lead us to two successive sixth place finishes.  How can nobody at the club see a quite obvious dramatic decline?  How can anyone at the club deem it acceptable to not improve on or maintain a decent league position?  Any other club in the country the management would be emptied for similar performances.  Why does the owner think this is acceptable?  Levein has yet to finish higher in the league than the much derided Cathro yet Budge is given him a free reign to do whatever the **** he wants.  To have Hibs finish above us twice in a row is a digrace but then teams Like Kilmarnock who are a club a fraction of the size of us is a disgrace.

Budge's contempt

I'm getting really hacked off with her quite obvious contempt of the fans and thinking we zip up the back.  There was the article someone linked at the weekend - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48389296 - and it's quite staggering how little she thinks of the fans.  Her telling people that Levein isn't bombproof when the evidence suggests otherwise is staggering.  Her comments about fans never accepting Levein even if he won us a treble of our own show she's just not living in the real world.  It's almost a "you don't know what you're talking about, give me the cash and I'll do as I please".  She talks about how she's received some small level of abuse from fans in the stand during games.  She's going to be in for a shock next season in that case.  It's going to get a whole lot worse.   If next season is anything like this season - and the evidence suggests it will be, if not worse - the abuse from the stands will magnify big time.  There has been absolutely no update on season ticket sales, they're clearly nowhere near previous levels.  She's refusing to see the obvious.

This is the same Ann Budge who allowed the war memorial to be trivialised and milked for all its worth.  It was pointed out to me yesterday (and I'd forgotten all about this to be honest) that when Cathro was binned, Budge ****ed off on holiday!  Instead of hanging around to help appoint a manager, she disappeared and then opted to appoint the man who was along the corridor.  It's staggering the way she views the fans as customers.  Lecturing fans at every junction, moaning like **** because fans misbehaved and holding us responsible because she is choosing to install a CCTV system for six figures.  But to then accuse the fans of costing the club money, when she has signed off and sanctioned the signing of so many duds under her tenure is embarrassing.  We must have wasted literally millions in terms of wages and transfer fees on some of the donkeys we've had and yet she points the finger at the fans?  The same fans who have constantly and persistently been asked to dig deep and put their hands in their pockets to fund and bail out he club.  The same fans milked for every penny with countless tribute tops and the God awful cash cow embarrassment.  Don't accuse the fans of costing the club money when you've spunked so much of it on utter rubbish.  To guilt trip the fans because yet again, she is choosing to buy some CCTV worth over 100k is embarrassing.  Don't go and recruit a manager for the women's team from one of the biggest clubs in the world and yet when it comes to the men's team - the one everyone actually pays to see and brings us in money - just knock on Levein's door down the corridor.

Recruitment 

Everyone knows its been a shambles but I'm already concerned to hear both Levein and Budge state there won't be many changes during the summer and we won't be bringing in too many players.  We've got a tonne of dead wood that need emptied and we're at least a forward, a creative midfield, one possibly two wingers, a centre back and a keeper away from being a decent side.  We might have some youngsters coming through and maybe Levein's plan is to chuck them all in next season but I've zero confidence in him managing them properly.

Summary

The club is sleeping walking its way into further disaster.  There an similarities between when Cathro should have been emptied after his first season but was allowed the entire summer and leage cup matches to turn it around and he ****ed that up, so we ruined that entire pre-season.  If Levein isn't bombproof like Budge suggests, at what point does she pull the trigger and bin him?  How bad does it have to get for her to say enough is enough?  Are we letting Levein plan for the summer and **** up pre-season only to sack him in September?  How many times are we going to roll the dice and risk season after season, another season written off before it gets going.  We're at risk of history repeating itself.

We're entering the sixth year under Budge and Levein.  They have failed to deliver on almost every single promise they made.  We've blown and are continuing to blow the opportunity handed to us all because Levein and Budge are too stubborn to do anything about it.  It's going to be a long and grim summer ahead, starting with the tragic league cup group stages.  Can't wait.

Seen this wonderfully summed up on the supporters page on FB and it's hard to disagree with anything.

truly harrowing when put in black and white.

Even the guys over the road don’t think very highly of you. ?

7 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Well said.  I have no doubt we will see a vast improvement on the last couple seasons in the coming one.

6 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

As suggested in the post, SB. It seems a decent Cup final performance, and a defeat, is enough to convince some that we're heading in the right direction. 

I find it depressing that mediocrity is being embraced. 

6 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

No two eras will ever be the same but if Doddies time is a benchmark we’re a bit off getting even near the start of it. 

From 84 to 92 we’d finished 2nd, 3 times and one 3rd place, we’d had many European appearances also. But the first couple of seasons before 86 we’d obviously taken time to settle. 

I get the upheaval since losing Neilson and the wrong choices made have brought us to where we are now. But you can’t blame people for wondering where we are heading?  No matter how many people want to dress it up, 5,6,6 isn’t a great return in the last 3 seasons. It matches our other poorest 3 season run in the last 30 years. 

There’s reasons for this happening. Injuries? They don’t help but where was the siege mentality, the fight against all odds when we needed it in the league campaign? It didn’t come because the weak players were exposed as the key players lay on the treatment table. 

You also wonder about the thought process and attitude being pushed through from the coaches in those moments?

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Did you actually think before you typed that or just batter your head off the keyboard.

With his 1970’s views he’ll be battering the head off it for sometime!

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, Groot said:

How old are you? Rangers and Celtic have always spent more than us and they’ve always been our rivals, they get name checked in the Hearts song ffs!

??????

They're in the Hearts song.... Fffs. 

A song recorded in 1958 (I think) 

That's the bases for a debate on football and spend in 2019?

How old am I, the irony. 

I'm giving the op's argument some Co text. 

We spent twice of Killie/ Motherwell, St Johnstone and the likes, celtic spent 9x more than  us, yet folk think we should beat Killie etc  all the time because we have more money but also be competitive with Celtic? 

Where's the logic? 

Nah, but it's in a song so we should beat them. 

?????

Jamboelite
1 hour ago, UcheGang said:

Who said recruitment wasnt bad ?

i think our signing policy has been very mediocre but im hoping 2 things have changed.

1. The Academy appears to be close to starting to put some of our talent through to the first team.

2. We finish paying Ann in Jan and we are clear of debt from the stand and investing heavily in the infrastructure to concentrate more funds and more foxus to on the pitch matters.

I can live with mediocre while the club is transforming itself and the hard graft of that is almost complete.

Whether Levein is the right choice or not we will soon see as he has run out of excuses.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

No two eras will ever be the same but if Doddies time is a benchmark we’re a bit off getting even near the start of it. 

From 84 to 92 we’d finished 2nd, 3 times and one 3rd place, we’d had many European appearances also. But the first couple of seasons before 86 we’d obviously taken time to settle. 

I get the upheaval since losing Neilson and the wrong choices made have brought us to where we are now. But you can’t blame people for wondering where we are heading?  No matter how many people want to dress it up, 5,6,6 isn’t a great return in the last 3 seasons. It matches our other poorest 3 season run in the last 30 years. 

There’s reasons for this happening. Injuries? They don’t help but where was the siege mentality, the fight against all odds when we needed it in the league campaign? It didn’t come because the weak players were exposed as the key players lay on the treatment table. 

You also wonder about the thought process and attitude being pushed through from the coaches in those moments?

Shite reference Doddie. 

We struggled for the first 3 seasons. 

For comparison, Robbie was well ahead of his curve but many fans wanted him gone. 

First 3 seasons, Doddie. 

Non promotion, promotion (by a point, 2nd, not even first), then 6th. 

Robbie 

1st, 3rd, in about 2nd/3rd

Neither had notable Cup runs. 

CL, 6TH, 6TH

Lc semi and sc final. 

Many on here would have demanded Doddie never even seen his second season. 

Our whole recovery from a yo-yo side to top team would have not even happened if we listened to that. 

Some things take time. 

I can’t find the link, but Sadi nailed it earlier with his copy and paste regarding the five year plan. 

jambogirlglasgow
19 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

I seen right through her after the first season. We won't be loaning players from England like everyone else we will develop and sell from within.  If I remember correctly big double page spread in the papers about it ??

????????

Been nothing but loans since and not one player promoted and sold.

She talks in buzz words and the office workies on here sook it up like lap dogs! Yet if you question you're a hobo ? 

As I've said Women shouldn't be involved in Football at that level. Get too emotional and attached. Half her ventures will be binned when she's gone thank ****

⬆️ This is absolutely brilliant. ???