End of season Craig Levein poll

Geoff Kilpatrick

End of season Craig Levein poll  

1,159 members have voted

1. 1. Should HMFC appoint a new first team manager in the close season?

• Yes
    • No

12 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Told by who on the Board exactly?? The sad fact is Levein is a full company director and is answerable to nobody on the Board - apart from Budge and she thinks the sun shines oot his erse!!!!

Is that the same as all the other boards members, not answerable to anybody except Mrs B ?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Bridge of Djoum

Bazzas right boot

If the sun did shine out his arse, there would be a few folk on here complaining of sunburn and that CL is the for a drought and causing skin cancer. 

1 minute ago, Artful Dodger said:

Is that the same as all the other boards members, not answerable to anybody except Mrs B ?

The other Board members won’t say boo to Levein!

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Told by who on the Board exactly?? The sad fact is Levein is a full company director and is answerable to nobody on the Board - apart from Budge and she thinks the sun shines oot his erse!!!!

Directors in accountability to owner shocker. 

Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

If the sun did shine out his arse, there would be a few folk on here complaining of sunburn and that CL is the for a drought and causing skin cancer. 

Laugh.....I almost did

Directors in accountability to owner shocker. 

Ever sat on a Board of Directors? 

If you had you would know it’s healthy to have frank exchange of views and have other Directors questioning the poor performance of others - you really think that is happening at Hearts with Levein in his position of power????

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

That's a criticism of them, not Levein.

13 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

To be fair, you’ve asked for examples from other clubs injury lists about 20,000 times in the past two months.   

Its done, last season is gone.  Everyone on whatever side thinks they are right.   Half the support think injuries stopped us and Levein is the man, half the support (on here at least) think that it’s an excuse and there was no other plan.  Going over it again and again doesn’t help.  People have a different option from you and it’s nothing to do with not liking the club or causing trouble as you try to spin time and time again.  It’s not a select few “Levein haters” that think it’s not good enough overall but half of the support.  

I have responded to other people like you and Joe Pasquale who claim all clubs have had the same sort of injury situation as us.  I'm not interested in other clubs.

Let's hope everyone accepts that last season is done.  Your moral high ground words are noted.

Inch Hearts
6 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Theres some that extremely love the guy and can do no wrong making excuse after excuse, there a some that want him gone regardless of team performance.  You make yourself less credible ripping into people that don’t share your opinion. 

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

If it were true. It's another opinion from a very specific view point stated as fact.

Inch Hearts
Just now, JamboAl said:

I have responded to other people like you and Joe Pasquale who claim all clubs have had the same sort of injury situation as us.  I'm not interested in other clubs.

Let's hope everyone accepts that last season is done.  Your moral high ground words are noted.

No, you asked for lists of other clubs time and time again then changed your stance to you weren’t bothered when it wasn’t suiting your argument.  You also claimed that after the winter break things would improve after injuries improved and the table was a false reflection in January and February.  You then changed the goal posts again about injured players not being up to match sharpness.  That while all the time asking the most ridiculous draining questions. 

What moral highground words?  You can’t wait to berate and ask questions of anyone that doesn’t share your views, that is a matter of fact.  It’s also a matter of fact it’s not a tiny percentage of “Levein haters” or “hibs fans” than felt change was required regardless of how many times you tried to claim so.  The support is split completely on the matter.  

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Theres some that extremely love the guy and can do no wrong making excuse after excuse, there a some that want him gone regardless of team performance.  You make yourself less credible ripping into people that don’t share your opinion. 

Who extremely loves the guy? 

Is it excuse or reasons, therefore a difference of opinion forms on the best way forward ? 

Who did I rip? 

8 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

What ever way you look at it, it’s not healthy.

Inch Hearts
7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Who elected them onto the board in that case as it’s a criticism of whoever appointed directors afraid to put the best interests of the club at heart because they are afraid of the manager.

7 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

He just can’t help himself 

Inch Hearts

Who extremely loves the guy? 

Is it excuse or reasons, therefore a difference of opinion forms on the best way forward ? 

Who did I rip? 

Probably the same amount of people it’s claimed hate Levein. 

I agree the second part. 

You’re ripping posters you claim are “Levein haters” clearly with your cancer post. 

FarmerTweedy
On 10/06/2019 at 12:01, mitch41 said:

The poll ended weeks ago. YES WON.

The poll didn't end, it's still going now!

FarmerTweedy
17 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

"Souttar OR Berra". Isn't the point that both were out at the same time, unlike Aberdeen's (and every other team's) first choice CB pairing? Just like both our first choice forwards were out too, also unlike Aberdeen and every other team.

Yes, Souttar and Berra were out at the same time. Michael Smith might well have shifted inside to cover regularly had Godinho and Brandon not both struggled with injury for much of the season too!

And don't forget that Dunne got injured before Berra was able to return too!

42 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

So, the other board members trust him as well then, cheers for the info.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The only person I answer to is my boss. I fail to see the issue. You crack on creating one, though. 

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

The only person I answer to is my boss. I fail to see the issue. You crack on creating one, though. 

No you wouldn’t right enough.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Ever sat on a Board of Directors? 

If you had you would know it’s healthy to have frank exchange of views and have other Directors questioning the poor performance of others - you really think that is happening at Hearts with Levein in his position of power????

Take a day off eh, sunshine. At least have new or original points. You are the epitome of “done to death”.

43 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

So, the other board members trust him as well then, cheers for the info.

Hilarious Art just hilarious...

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

No you wouldn’t right enough.

With answering only to my boss? Nope, I have zero issue with that. 

Still love to to know who you were prior to this moniker. 

Take a day off eh, sunshine. At least have new or original points. You are the epitome of “done to death”.

Pot. Kettle. Black

arrange in any order......sunshine.

Would you now......does it keep you awake at night??

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Would you now......does it keep you awake at night??

Oh, my boring little friend. I don’t think you have been capable of keeping anyone up at night, for whatever reason for quite some time. 

Pasquale for King
59 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Yes, Souttar and Berra were out at the same time. Michael Smith might well have shifted inside to cover regularly had Godinho and Brandon not both struggled with injury for much of the season too!

And don't forget that Dunne got injured before Berra was able to return too!

Unfortunately Dunne get injured after the St Mirren game on the 24th of November in his last game for us, Berra returned in the next game.Dunne and Berra would’ve been a great pairing, the quality we should be looking at if loans are to be utilised. Great signing.

FarmerTweedy
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Unfortunately Dunne get injured after the St Mirren game on the 24th of November in his last game for us, Berra returned in the next game.Dunne and Berra would’ve been a great pairing, the quality we should be looking at if loans are to be utilised. Great signing.

I agree, although Dunne and Souttar were actually doing so well as a pairing before Souttar got jnjured that a lot of people were starting to debate whether Berra would actually get bavk in the team when he returned from injury!  I'd love to see us get Dunne back again at some point. He'd be my first choice target if Souttar was sold, or if Berra looked in preseason training like he wasn't going to be up to the rigours of playing week in, week out.

14 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Oh, my boring little friend. I don’t think you have been capable of keeping anyone up at night, for whatever reason for quite some time. 

Oh dear trawling the depths now - think we’re done now.

12 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Where’s the detente, lads? 

???

Bridge of Djoum
8 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Oh dear trawling the depths now - think we’re done now.

You were “done” under your previous user name, comrade. 

2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You were “done” under your previous user name, comrade. 

Which was?

Nookie Bear
20 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Leaked security camera footage of Levein at the last board meeting:

E6F1A469-B17D-40C3-AAAD-6D9DB9056F2E.jpeg

WHAT WAS YOUR PREVIOUS USERNAME?

Am I doing this right?

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I agree, although Dunne and Souttar were actually doing so well as a pairing before Souttar got jnjured that a lot of people were starting to debate whether Berra would actually get bavk in the team when he returned from injury!  I'd love to see us get Dunne back again at some point. He'd be my first choice target if Souttar was sold, or if Berra looked in preseason training like he wasn't going to be up to the rigours of playing week in, week out.

Definitely, unfortunately his agent or Burnley though he needed to be playing at a different club so he went and hardly played for Sunderland. I think he might go to a Championship club next season and be in the first team squad the year after. Good luck to him.

1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

No, you asked for lists of other clubs time and time again then changed your stance to you weren’t bothered when it wasn’t suiting your argument.  You also claimed that after the winter break things would improve after injuries improved and the table was a false reflection in January and February.  You then changed the goal posts again about injured players not being up to match sharpness.  That while all the time asking the most ridiculous draining questions. 

What moral highground words?  You can’t wait to berate and ask questions of anyone that doesn’t share your views, that is a matter of fact.  It’s also a matter of fact it’s not a tiny percentage of “Levein haters” or “hibs fans” than felt change was required regardless of how many times you tried to claim so.  The support is split completely on the matter.  

Tell me where I asked for lists of clubs and in what context. 

It was reasonable to assume that once we got all our injured players back things would improve BUT we never got all our players back and one of the main ones (Naisy) got injured again, never to be seen again.

I should also perhaps have added the words "fully fit" to that statement as all players/injuries are different.  Most people would take that as a given. I would go as far as saying that apart from Soapy none of the main absentees reached anywhere near their previous fitness or form.

Are you telling me there are no Hibs fans or Levein haters on here?  I can't recall ever saying it was a tiny percentage wishing change and it is not a tiny percentage who disagree with them.  FWIW if we produced the same type of performances last season without these heavy injuries I too would be screaming for change.

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Am I doing this right?

I think it was actually:

”Who the **** signed off on those windaes, they look totally shit... “

Thats when the problems started...

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I think it was actually:

”Who the **** signed off on those windaes, they look totally shit... “

Thats when the problems started...

The 800k annual cleaning bill was my highlight at that time. 

1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

The poll didn't end, it's still going now!

It has overrun. It can’t run on forever. The season ended after the cup final and a week later the vote was YES he should be replaced.

I rule the poll was over a week after the season finished Gorgie Rules OK.

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

The 800k annual cleaning bill was my highlight at that time. 

:lol:

Bridge of Djoum
10 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Am I doing this right?

It’s childish of me to bring that up as frequently as I do. I think it’s relevant, I understand why others may not think so. 

It befuddles me  why folk would do it.  When I’m banned, and it will happen, I’ll be gone. And you’ll all miss me and I feel for every single one of you. It’ll be a darker, less humor full place. At least for my attempts at French. 

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

It has overrun. It can’t run on forever. The season ended after the cup final and a week later the vote was YES he should be replaced.

I rule the poll was over a week after the season finished Gorgie Rules OK.

I see glue is still on special at your local shop. 

Nookie Bear

It’s childish of me to bring that up as frequently as I do. I think it’s relevant, I understand why others may not think so. 

It befuddles me  why folk would do it.  When I’m banned, and it will happen, I’ll be gone. And you’ll all miss me and I feel for every single one of you. It’ll be a darker, less humor full place. At least for my attempts at French. 

I think we all dread that day :)

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

I think we all dread that day :)

Oh you.

1st pint on me if you ever cross the pond. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Probably the same amount of people it’s claimed hate Levein. 

I agree the second part. 

You’re ripping posters you claim are “Levein haters” clearly with your cancer post. 

Nobody has claimed extreme love of CL. 

You made that up.

"probably"... you'd huv funk that on a thread that has exposed  such assumptions as complete bull shite that  you'd be more specific and certain before fanning the flames of lies, deception and fake news. 

I'll ask again,  who has extreme love for CL and Who did my post rip?

"cancer post".... Less  said that about the better. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Another fallen solider that was bested in the fine, yet under rated art of jkb verbal combat. 

In some cases the fallen don't rise, I think a minutes silence is in order..................... 

Those that do, are like Rangers mark 2. 

The continue to act like the original, but everyone knows that they are not. Husked shells of the original with  no honour or history, but continue as if nothing happened. 

Tragic, pulls on the Hearts strings. 

Bridge of Djoum

Another fallen solider that was bested in the fine, yet under rated art of jkb verbal combat. 

In some cases the fallen don't rise, I think a minutes silence is in order..................... 

Those that do, are like Rangers mark 2. 

The continue to act like the original, but everyone knows that they are not. Husked shells of the original with  no honour or history, but continue as if nothing happened. 

Tragic, pulls on the Hearts strings. 

Oh that’s deep, Olly.