Scott Brown's inability to win with dignity...

Section Q

44 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

He should have his own thread but Bain’s behaviour yesterday was disgraceful, feigning injury, messing about with the ball at goal kicks. Totally disrespects the game. This guys a Scotland international, shocking. 

Behave, Bobby would have done exactly the same had the score been reversed. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwidoug

• oi oi

• Section Q

• Inch Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

joondalupjambo

I hope that this is the second time after the Rangers game that it has happened that the Compliance Officer could step in again on the basis of unsporting or threatening behaviour.  He would have been advised (warned) when he got off with the antics at the OF game by the SFA, so that was one strike.  

Collum booked him, let's hope that was for either threatening or unsporting behaviour, that is two strikes and so could the Complicance Officer pull him up on the one that Collum did not do him for and that therefore would be three strikes and out.  He should perhaps get at least a one game ban for the start of next season if that was the case but I will not be holding my breathe.

The only way to stop him doing it after the whistle is to ban him and he will soon stop it.  The fact is that he can get away with it and that is the issue.

joondalupjambo
12 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I think Bobby would of thought about it.  However if he had done the same as Bain he risked getting a second booking and being sent off so would have chanced it?  Unfortunately we will never know.  

gashauskis9

Honestly can’t wait for this prick’s career to finish.  He’s an embarrassment to the Scottish game and the great players who have worn that armband with dignity and gamesmanship.  Don’t mind that type of behaviour during the game as part of the shithousery, but to do it post game when there’s nothing left to prove is gutless and despicable.

On a day when they were celebrating the life of their greatest captain as well!

Angel eyes
2 hours ago, cheetah said:

Because we have no one with the balls to do it. 

Kenny Black would have halfed the **** within 1 min. 

But he’s no a hard man think at tynecastle few seasons ago one o our guys took him out first 10 minutes rather than taking the hit went greeting to the referee to get our man booked fact think he got sent off? Then the Cochrane situation wee laddie gets the better o him so first chance takes him out at parkhead illegally I may add nothing done! And as for appealing the red card at Ross county and getting it just beggars belief.

Inch Hearts
40 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Boyhood hearts fan who turned up to sign for Celtic wearing hibs gear whilst he was a Dundee player. Odd character.

His antics yesterday were piss poor and he looks like a weak link in the Celtic team.

Scott Bain is definitely a Jambo. 

LogicalEric

He gets away with all his nonsense purely because of the club he’s at. When he’s in Europe and tries it with Neymar, Pirlo etc they just laugh in his face. 

As much i’m loathed to give Rangers any credit, Scott Arfield appears to have his number and is one of the few prepared to go toe to toe with Brown.

1 hour ago, Bootzilla said:

Going back in the car, listened to Willie Miller rather than calling him out out, almost suggesting Brown’s lack of class was a virtue. We should be teaching our kids that you don’t have to be a classes chunt to be a good footballer - do you see Messi doing that? 

Willie Miller comments on the radio were so wrong on so many different levels. Whilst they were not quite Danny Baker level , the BBC need to have a word with him. Suggesting Scott Brown was correct in his actions which were without a doubt, agreesive and an attempt to incite violence is not what I pay a licence fee for. Completely unacceptable. 

Is he still playing next season? My fantasy of seeing someone end his career in front of me at Tynecastle is still on hopefully.

The man is a Grade A arse. He just goads players intentionally. He was hoping Uche did lay one on him, hoping to get him suspended. Morelos was caught out, and he does it all the time. 

As somebody else said, it should be the motivation needed for every one of our players to stick it in the memory bank and do it back. 

3 hours ago, oi oi said:

Stop starting threads about him -  it's like an obsession.  And it plays right into his hands.  Wish we had a player like this in our team.

Folk can post what they want. Dont read if dont like. Jeezo

gorgie rd eh11

Flat track bully. 

Remember how outraged Celtic fans and the media were when Neymar acted like a **** with that Celtic laddie. Brown acts like that every week but that's ok. Hypocritical ****s.

Fort Vallance

Clearly not all there. Most people in that position would have wanted to celebrate with their teammates,  fans, family etc. Just wants to get noticed for another few months. Twat.

2 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Lennon as manager 

Brown as captain. 

If anything summed celtic up..... 

Brown almost makes Lennon seem civilized.

Jean Louis Valois
1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

So was Craig Gordon once upon a time apparently.

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

Not any more. 

Hes is one of them and his feigning injury at the end of the game was an embarrassment. No time added on for it though. 

Bungalow Bill
2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

I wouldn’t want Bobby to behave like this. It disrespects the game. The game doesn’t need it. 

Maybe he's just thoroughly pissed off with 16 year old Hearts players taking the absolute pish out of him.

I can understand that.  Deep down he's probably a really nice chap who loves his mummy.

Its these 16 year old Hearts players who are the bullies and its just not fair.

Inch Hearts
55 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Not any more. 

Hes is one of them and his feigning injury at the end of the game was an embarrassment. No time added on for it though. 

If we’re in the last min of the final I would expect similar.  He’s still an arsehole who wanted hibs to win the cup though so he’s fair game. 

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

If we’re in the last min of the final I would expect similar.  He’s still an arsehole who wanted hibs to win the cup though so he’s fair game. 

True. I am more annoyed he got away with it. Should have been an extra minute played at least. 

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

True. I am more annoyed he got away with it. Should have been an extra minute played at least. 

?

Brown is an utter twat he did exactly the same thing to our players and management team in the SC final 2 years ago when Rogic scored that injury time winner he deliberately celebrated right in their faces. Zero class but it will come back to bite him in the ar$e one day in the future. One day he will find himself in the wrong place at the wrong time outside the relative safety zone of a football pitch.

A decent player at this level but one who knew he'd be exposed at a higher level so made sure he stayed in the comfort  zone of Scottish football for his whole career.

3 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Uche had his chance before any other players got involved 

I never seen the start of the incident. I just seen uche trying to run around people and someone grabbing him.

1 hour ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

So was Craig Gordon once upon a time apparently.

Yes, he 100% was growing up. Hate that he is at Celtic now, but I assume he still is.

Captained a team still mourning the loss of probably their greatest captain and was a disgrace as usual. I'm sure Billy McNeill would have been disgusted by his behaviour. Classless fud.

Brown did not like Stephen McLean always niggling him during game.

In fact Brown totally lost it 2nd half, tripping people, barging people.

He thought he was going to lose and didn't like it.

end of game he went immediately to confront McLean and Uche gave him the gtf look.  

Scotland Captain, Treble Treble winning Captain. Totally classless.

Given his actions 2nd half I wonder why 6 officials are there, they as always saw nothing.

What a contrast between him and Billy McNeil.  McNeil deservedly gained world wide respect as a player and a person.  Brown wouldn't gain respect in the street he lives in.

Poles apart.

JennytheJambo
7 hours ago, oi oi said:

Stop starting threads about him -  it's like an obsession.  And it plays right into his hands.  Wish we had a player like this in our team.

If we had a player like that in our team, he would be continually booked or red carded, wouldn't get away with what Brown gets up to in every game. 

letsalldothebeattie

He’s a prick of the highest order. Even if it ends with a season long ban it must be worth a player just knocking ten bells out of him. He needs it and deserves it. He’s been a part of history and more interested in antagonising the opponents. He’s a embarrassment as a player and a human 

He’s just a really horrid creepy turd.

something not quite right with him which is obvious.  A very disturbingly ugly  look about him too.

Had the mis fortune of meeting brown in the royal when my wee man was due, his missus was due to pop too, he is definitely not a hard man. Also once had the pleasure of launching deek the rodent out of the 3 sisters. 

Edited by Ross-l

number witheld

His antics at the end were totally unbecoming of a captain of Celtic. Billy McNeill would be cringing about it I’m sure. 

Randy Marsh

A classless mutant probably born through incest.  One of the thickest people you could ever meet.  He is 34 years old!  What a feckin embarrassment.:lol:

The Future's Maroon
8 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Hardman in the safety of a football pitch.

Boy is aresehole of the highest order.

The thing I find odd is he is actually a sound bloke away from a football pitch as I have been in his company a few times through mutual friends.

On the pitch, yes, total bellend and he knows it but let’s not kid ourselves because it works for him.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

He’s an embarrassment of a professional. I remember back in 2014 when he was pictured half cut sitting down on a pavement looking like a leith junkie outside the pubic triangle two days before a league cup final. 

8 hours ago, allystrachan said:

Not the first time he has done it & won’t be the last. Absolute zero class from a club captain. He gets away with it all the time & their fans love it so he will continue to do it. 

A 5-6 game ban would be worth it for someone to chin him when he’s acting the big man. 

He is a pea brain thick as a plank 

Also has a little squeaky voice hard man my arse 

31 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

A classless mutant probably born through incest.  One of the thickest people you could ever meet.  He is 34 years old!  What a feckin embarrassment.:lol:

He is an embarrassment poor children to have a father like him