Scott Brown's inability to win with dignity...

Section Q

Bad winners are worse than bad losers. Brown getting in the faces of our players immediately after the final whistle showed no class at all. It wasn't a dirty game, and his behaviour just confirmed him as the biggest w@nker in Scottish football. Total fud.....!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwidoug

• oi oi

• Section Q

• Inch Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Section Q said:

Bad winners are worse than bad losers. Brown getting in the faces of our players immediately after the final whistle showed no class at all. It wasn't a dirty game, and his behaviour just confirmed him as the biggest w@nker in Scottish football. Total fud.....!!

Believe it or not Gollum booked him for fronting him up t Uche. 

allystrachan

Not the first time he has done it & won’t be the last. Absolute zero class from a club captain. He gets away with it all the time & their fans love it so he will continue to do it. 

A 5-6 game ban would be worth it for someone to chin him when he’s acting the big man. 

Billybuffjaw
7 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Horrible little man who has played for 2 horrible clubs. That probably explains his lack of class.

10 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Still not sure why we didn't test out his 'broken' toe right at the start.

Because we have no one with the balls to do it. 

Kenny Black would have halfed the **** within 1 min. 

16 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Didn't see but talkingto my  auld man earlier and he mentioned it. Brown as you say is a fud.  Never liked him.

indianajones
1 minute ago, Tommy Brown said:

Hardman in the safety of a football pitch.

Boy is aresehole of the highest order.

Exactly this.

Would loved to have seen him try that with someone like Bruno in our team.

The classless little fud would’ve been picking his teeth off the ground.

SectionDJambo

We can contrast the the feeling that most fans of other clubs look to have for 2 of Celtic's club captains.

Billy McNeill, respected as a player and a man who conducted himself with respect and dignity towards other clubs and players. Won a European Cup and many domestic titles, in a great side which had decent competition from other clubs. Won many a Scotland cap at a time when our national team was still much respected.

Scott Brown, regarded as a complete idiot and ned, with zero class and no respect for other clubs or their players. Has won only domestic titles in an era when the competition from other clubs has probably been at it's lowest ever. Captain of the most under acheiving Scotland team in history and a Celtic team which has been regularly thrashed in European competition.

jambomjm74

He’s really dropped his standard, he used to (be allowed to) clobber folk on the pitch, during the actual game... now he shows his hard man act after the final whistle has gone when nothing will:can be done about it... 

Such a classy club captain and a great example to sportsmanship for the kids... a sad weirdo 

SwindonJambo
6 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

We can contrast the the feeling that most fans of other clubs look to have for 2 of Celtic's club captains.

Billy McNeill, respected as a player and a man who conducted himself with respect and dignity towards other clubs and players. Won a European Cup and many domestic titles, in a great side which had decent competition from other clubs. Won many a Scotland cap at a time when our national team was still much respected.

Scott Brown, regarded as a complete idiot and ned, with zero class and no respect for other clubs or their players. Has won only domestic titles in an era when the competition from other clubs has probably been at it's lowest ever. Captain of the most under acheiving Scotland team in history and a Celtic team which has been regularly thrashed in European competition.

This in bucketloads. A lazy school bully content to be a big fish in a small pond in Scotland when he had the opportunity to test himself in the EPL in his prime. But that would have meant hard work and being a small fish in a very big pond and having to earn his spurs all over again.

He gets a free run and near impunity with refs up here whereas he’d get short shrift down South if he tried the same. Man’s an arse and an abominable example to young fans and players.

Edited by SwindonJambo

Stop starting threads about him -  it's like an obsession.  And it plays right into his hands.  Wish we had a player like this in our team.

5 minutes ago, oi oi said:

Stop starting threads about him -  it's like an obsession.  And it plays right into his hands.  Wish we had a player like this in our team.

Aye he is never off kickback like :lol:

I maybe didn't make my point clear (not the first time).  He loves the pantomime villain role and opposition obsession with him just fuels it further. 

been here before
31 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Aye then Neil Berry would've halved the halves. Or quartered him I suppose...

Going back in the car, listened to Willie Miller rather than calling him out out, almost suggesting Brown’s lack of class was a virtue. We should be teaching our kids that you don’t have to be a classes chunt to be a good footballer - do you see Messi doing that? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Doesn't bother me. 

Should be the motivation and inspiration to put him back in his box by beating him. 

A very good captain for his clubs where dignity is not a pre requisite 

16 minutes ago, oi oi said:

I maybe didn't make my point clear (not the first time).  He loves the pantomime villain role and opposition obsession with him just fuels it further. 

No need for it yesterday though.

A #### of the highest order.

39 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

100% this. 

Despite losing a cup final I'd say it was a great advert for Scottish football. Scott Brown is a classless turd that needs called out for that. Zero reason for it, other than to further endear himself with the mouth breathers in the Celtic support.

I don't care if we win the next game against them, but if Uche wants to contest a header with him that results in Brown hitting the deck from an accidental elbow, I'll absolutely forgive the big man. I'd really forgive him if Brown left the field in the same way Tierney did V Aberdeen... or Christie did... V Aberdeen. Y'know, because accidents happen.

44 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Top post mate

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye then Neil Berry would've halved the halves. Or quartered him I suppose...

Pasquale Bruno too.

It should have been ten
53 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Think it might’ve been a different story if Naisy had been playing. 

It should have been ten
33 minutes ago, oi oi said:

:bolt:

This deserves a thread of its own. Who would you prefer to deal with Brown (past and present)?

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, cheetah said:

Thought precisely the same thing myself.

i wish jj was my dad
6 minutes ago, Marvin said:

This deserves a thread of its own. Who would you prefer to deal with Brown (past and present)?

See above

8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

past = Genghis Khan

present - Daesh

SectionDJambo
5 minutes ago, steveo654 said:

Bring back le judge for one game just to snap him. Sorted.

That’s the thing. When he came up against a hard man, with brains, he came off a poor second. 

He’s tried the hard man stuff in Europe and either had the piss taken from him or the referee has given the appropriate punishment that ours are reluctant to give.

I would say, though, that despite our general feelings towards Collum, he did recognise who the idiot was in this incident and did as much he could card wise.

His nonsense in the recent old firm games were laughable, but the Scottish media are too scared to call him out, or are as thick as he is.

As for wishing we had someone like him? We probably have, in Naismith. The difference is that Naismith has had the balls to go to a higher level and stretch himself. Brown has never had that confidence in his ability, or courage, to try the same. He’s pathetic.

Bungalow Bill

He should have his own thread but Bain’s behaviour yesterday was disgraceful, feigning injury, messing about with the ball at goal kicks. Totally disrespects the game. This guys a Scotland international, shocking. 

1 hour ago, Section Q said:

Cue post of a jakey with his kebab have smeared over his jeans looking like a homeless junky.

Doubt he will ever forget Harry having him in back pocket though.

A nobody with no aspirations to better himself.

Bazzas right boot

Lennon as manager 

Brown as captain. 

If anything summed celtic up..... 

SwindonJambo
14 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

He should have his own thread but Bain’s behaviour yesterday was disgraceful, feigning injury, messing about with the ball at goal kicks. Totally disrespects the game. This guys a Scotland international, shocking. 

I believe he’s also a boyhood Jambo! Their timewasting tactics in injury times were an ott disgrace, and with Column in charge, unsurprisingly went unpunished. Would not have been the same if reversed.

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, SwindonJambo said:

I believe he’s also a boyhood Jambo! Their timewasting tactics in injury times were an ott disgrace, and with Column in charge, unsurprisingly went unpunished. Would not have been the same if reversed.

Didn't go unpunished because bain got booked 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Brown always been a thug but he's been worse ever since harry Cochrane had him in his back pocket the 4 nil game 

SwindonJambo
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Didn't go unpunished because bain got booked 

Haha - short memory me . I stand corrected. Caught up in the emotion of it all. Well deserved.

Lucille's Thirsty

Whilst I can’t stand him! If we did to Brown we’d all be very happy with it and fully deserved for Brown. Don’t rise to it. He’s an arrogant and delusional sweat from a baboon arse. 

The players trying to hold uche back should have let him go smack the *****. We need to stop being wimps and get it right up everyone. We should just get a few mental folk in that's job is to break legs and hurt opposition players. Make them afraid of touching the ball.

Classic “haud me back” behaviour from Brown. Uche would destroy him in a dust up, and Brown knows it.

Selkirkhmfc1874
10 minutes ago, Herbert said:

The players trying to hold uche back should have let him go smack the *****. We need to stop being wimps and get it right up everyone. We should just get a few mental folk in that's job is to break legs and hurt opposition players. Make them afraid of touching the ball.

Uche had his chance before any other players got involved 

Brown is an awful human being. Collum booked him at the final whistle. But realistically he should have booked him when he hauls down Uche.

Brown has absolutely zero class. He is a coward basically. I knows he couldn't cut it down south. He does nothing in Europe because his antics don't wash.

The need for him to behave in they way he did yesterday was needless. He is an utter cretin and sums up Celtic class. Always a victim. The SFA and Scottish officials refuse to deal with him and encourage him. Utter thug

Robbo-Jambo
6 minutes ago, Herbert said:

There would have been repercutions but at the time wanted Uche to smash his puss in. After Uche was away from him he started doing the hand signals and saying come on then the come on. Last time I saw these actions was at high school. Absolute bellend of a human being. 

2 hours ago, Section Q said:

The officials were clearly ready for Browns antics. As soon as final whistle went Madden bolted from behind Celtic goals over to Brown clearly expecting him to behave badly. Given he has just been reprieved by compliance officer for similar behaviour after Rangers game you would think they would take action. Not expecting it though. 

Ricardo Shillyshally
20 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Boyhood hearts fan who turned up to sign for Celtic wearing hibs gear whilst he was a Dundee player. Odd character.

His antics yesterday were piss poor and he looks like a weak link in the Celtic team.