Scrapping in the South Stand Upper

communist

Walter Bishop

There is a William Hill tag yourself picture on facebook. This was the section where the trouble stemmed from. They started off all over the section then congregated at the back of the stand around kick off. 

20190527_195513.jpg

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lloydy18

• Hectormasson

• Jambo 4 Ever

• been here before

Jambojay84
4 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

It’s all wrong and backwards mate.  Our fans behaviour and their fans behaviour.  Don’t know what Celtic is doing to get their fans to change but big enough worry getting our own house in order.  Changing the atmosphere and cutting the abuse isnae fantasy land. It’s doable.  When folk see and hear  something better, more powerful with 100% of the fans behind it, it’s amazing. Hearts song after final whistle at Hampden was incredible as an example. Not much I can really do I guess. Just saying. 

I’m only asking a question which you still haven’t answered 

44 minutes ago, Jambojay84 said:

Whilst I commend you for bringing this to the attention of the club, may I ask if you’ve included all the incidents from our opponents? As I see no mention of this in your post 

All right sorry mate. Yeah, their fans in our end, some not hiding their colours, fighting police, ball boys, folk on the pitch supporting Celtic.  All that I knew about.  All wrong too. Fire an email in to the Club. mate. The more of us that pile in, maybe they’ll realise how sick it all is.  When it gets dangerous to go to game, I’m oot pal. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Lloydy18 said:

All right sorry mate. Yeah, their fans in our end, some not hiding their colours, fighting police, ball boys, folk on the pitch supporting Celtic.  All that I knew about.  All wrong too. Fire an email in to the Club. mate. The more of us that pile in, maybe they’ll realise how sick it all is.  When it gets dangerous to go to game, I’m oot pal. 

Maybe you need to man up or football isn't for you. 

Phil Dunphy
9 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

Will you be sending an email to the club about this? Or are you just recommending he does?

Jambojay84
10 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

Ok 1 more time, did you include all this in your email to the club ? 

14 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Maybe you need to man up or football isn't for you. 

Believe me, I’ve faced big challenges in my life.  This stuff is nothing in comparison and I can stand my ground. But I’ll try and do the right thing. Not criticising you but come on, let’s sort this out man. 

13 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Will you be sending an email to the club about this? Or are you just recommending he does?

I’ve done it. 

11 minutes ago, Jambojay84 said:

Ok 1 more time, did you include all this in your email to the club ? 

Yes mate. If you know stuff, tell them. Don’t leave it alone. 

1 hour ago, Lloydy18 said:

Your a troll. The mods should launch you. Just joined the forum and all you have done is criticise the support. 

FOH member, would like to see evidence. 

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, Lloydy18 said:

Guys, I emailed the Club with list of all the incidents I was aware of.  Suggested Ann Budge (who wants Hearts to be the most family friendly club in Scotland) needs to stand with a mic  in the centre circle at Tynie, opening game of next season and clearly state what our club stands for and does not stand for.  Saw it all, Billy Boys, the  peado chants, the  fighting , parents guarding their kids,  Union Jacks with anti catholic chants. Too many people say it’s just a few idiots. Well let’s not pretend, it’s not. 

Good job 

Hectormasson
On 26/05/2019 at 14:45, Lloydy18 said:

Taffin. Fair point.  But when the person wearing the flag is also making reference to fenian b******* and singing Rule Britannia, then something registers that this isn’t right at a football match. 

Forget the hun slinging etc ! Maybe these folk are actually proud to be British and like wearing the union flag??hearts are Scottish British football club who have fans all over the UK, and UK is the union flag ?? Get a grip some people,flags dont hurt people thugs do.....

grumpy rebus
1 hour ago, Walter Bishop said:

There is a William Hill tag yourself picture on facebook. This was the section where the trouble stemmed from. They started off all over the section then congregated at the back of the stand around kick off. 

20190527_195513.jpg

We’re the three just to the right of exit 70 as you look at the picture. Had a “perfect” view of the goings on and it was 100% started by the Celtic fans. But it wasn’t all of them. I spoke to a few who understood that they were in the wrong end and were respectful of where they were. The erse who scared the wee girl also gave a wpc a really doing. He was lashing out everywhere and was eventually restrained with truncheons and the spray. Hope he gets time, but doubt it. 

41 minutes ago, Deek said:

Your a troll. The mods should launch you. Just joined the forum and all you have done is criticise the support. 

FOH member, would like to see evidence. 

Nah I’m a normal guy. Faced a lot I my life.  Love the ‘support’, loathe bigotry, racism, violence and those who pick on the weak. 

46 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Forget the hun slinging etc ! Maybe these folk are actually proud to be British and like wearing the union flag??hearts are Scottish British football club who have fans all over the UK, and UK is the union flag ?? Get a grip some people,flags dont hurt people thugs do.....

Aye I’m sure they also wear  the Union flag to work or when they watch the rugby or go the pictures, or go doon one of our great pubs. And I bet when they wear or even wave the flag they never sing the Billy songs.  Aye right. It’s poison. Union Flag and the Saltire are our national flags.  They should never be banned from football grounds IMO.  But the bigotry has to stop.  Bigotry is singing Billy songs. Do people know this?  The Heart of Midlothian is the most powerful symbol of our club  pure Hearts songs are the only ones that ALL fans get behind. This ‘troll’ ain’t going anywhere.  On this I know the vast majority are with me. 

Hectormasson
22 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

Aye I’m sure they also wear  the Union flag to work or when they watch the rugby or go the pictures, or go doon one of our great pubs. And I bet when they wear or even wave the flag they never sing the Billy songs.  Aye right. It’s poison. Union Flag and the Saltire are our national flags.  They should never be banned from football grounds IMO.  But the bigotry has to stop.  Bigotry is singing Billy songs. Do people know this?  The Heart of Midlothian is the most powerful symbol of our club  pure Hearts songs are the only ones that ALL fans get behind. This ‘troll’ ain’t going anywhere.  On this I know the vast majority are with me. 

A lot if its wearing the flag to get on celtics tits ,theres always bern union flags at tynecastle since 70s anyway  , why all the fuss now ,, and theres also loads of fans agree with having them ,as for singing it was more than just a few ,  and that wont stop , ,,,they have to shut up cause it offends a few ??? I f.....likely eh,     

Hectormasson

At least they create atmosphere,unlike someone our f....g miserable bunch of c....s that turn up ,,,,,

11 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

Is bigotry only confined to those singing the "billy songs" or does it also apply to the terrorist song book our opponents on saturday roll out on a weekly basis, just interested as it appears, according to your posts, we were the devil incarnate at the final whilst the sellick fans were just having a bit of the old "craic" and offending nobody as always. I mean lobbing a burning flare at a steward in celebration of a goal can't cause any harm can it?

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

IMG_20190527_232708.jpg

Bridge of Djoum
14 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Im going to hang my arse over the edge here...He is a Hearts supporter......there is probably a mod or admin that will confirm this.....the internet is not suited to him.

Play to your strengths.

9 hours ago, EC_Hearts said:

Is bigotry only confined to those singing the "billy songs" or does it also apply to the terrorist song book our opponents on saturday roll out on a weekly basis, just interested as it appears, according to your posts, we were the devil incarnate at the final whilst the sellick fans were just having a bit of the old "craic" and offending nobody as always. I mean lobbing a burning flare at a steward in celebration of a goal can't cause any harm can it?

It’s all wrong mate. Terrorist songs, billy boy songs. Their bigoted fans are wrong, our bigoted favs are wrong. As bad as each other. Be the better fan. Cut this crap out. 

9 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

A lot if its wearing the flag to get on celtics tits ,theres always bern union flags at tynecastle since 70s anyway  , why all the fuss now ,, and theres also loads of fans agree with having them ,as for singing it was more than just a few ,  and that wont stop , ,,,they have to shut up cause it offends a few ??? I f.....likely eh,     

Agree definitely more than just s few like singing the ‘we are the Gorgie Billy Boys’  and all the other songs.  And agree with what others have said, because the club/fans don’t stop it, that’s how outsiders see us. A sectarian supporting club. Some fans like that view and are happy with it. Some not bothered and prepared to ignore it. Personally I think we’re missing a trick. You’d get more young fans in, better support for the team with 109% of fans behind the songs. It’s also not positive support, shouting crap like that is negative support.  Anyway real eye opener thinking there’s nothing to fuss about.

Maybe the club could hold a vote. Do we allow or not allow sectarian songs at Tynecastle?  

At least it will help bring out what the fans think our club actually is. 

18 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

Agree definitely more than just s few like singing the ‘we are the Gorgie Billy Boys’  and all the other songs.  And agree with what others have said, because the club/fans don’t stop it, that’s how outsiders see us. A sectarian supporting club. Some fans like that view and are happy with it. Some not bothered and prepared to ignore it. Personally I think we’re missing a trick. You’d get more young fans in, better support for the team with 109% of fans behind the songs. It’s also not positive support, shouting crap like that is negative support.  Anyway real eye opener thinking there’s nothing to fuss about.

Maybe the club could hold a vote. Do we allow or not allow sectarian songs at Tynecastle?  

Do one. Your trolling is see through and tiresome.

doctor jambo

The problem, I suspect in part, is the utter domination that Celtic have now in the league.

The only way to annoy celtic is those kind of songs- as lets face it they have now won 9 trophies on the bounce.

Its frustration and anger.

We have to listen to their crap, and watch them hoover up all the silverware year on year.

50 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

How many times does the club have to say that it's not acceptable?

It's announced before every single match at Tynecastle FFS.

Jambo 4 Ever
11 hours ago, Lloydy18 said:

agreed... and I bet if we were playing Rangers, you wouldn't have seen as many UJ's either

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Lloydy18 said:

On 26/05/2019 at 01:33, Dagger Is Back said:

Good to see you today matey. Hope you get back to Hamilton safely 

On 26/05/2019 at 11:35, maroonlegions said:

Budge should ban the **** from Tynie like she did to our young team, for throwing smoke bombs ..opps, not going to happen.

21 hours ago, luckydug said:

What utter rubbish ?

20 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hector has a made a good point, the only reason she hasn't cut their number IS down to money.

On 26/05/2019 at 11:44, Section Q said:

Bad winners are worse than bad losers. Brown getting in the faces of our players immediately after the final whistle showed no class at all. It wasn't a dirty game, and his behaviour just confirmed him as the biggest w@nker in Scottish football. Total fud.....!!

18 hours ago, 132goals1958 said:

Goodness knows. I was in C4 and it was a virtual free for all to get to the toilets at half time. Even leaving at the final whistle the pathways are an accident waiting to happen.A white elephant which must be about the worst national stadium in Europe. 

On 26/05/2019 at 02:56, FinnBarr Saunders said:

And Sunderlands a massive club (are they feck)

On 14/05/2019 at 11:39, busby1985 said:

Yeah not arguing that but that booking effectively took MacLean out the game. Replacing Naismith with Danny amankwa didn’t help ?. The fact is that when Celtic need a decision more often than not collum gives them it. That’s a worry for any club going into a cup final. You want a strong ref, collum isn’t one. 

11 hours ago, Lloydy18 said:

Personally I think it would make the atmosphere worse ? Tynecastle was a place where teams used to hate playing , the fans were the 12th man ' noise created was great and it def helped, hearts were unbeaten at home for nearly two years as  of it ,,  I think generating an atmosphere shouldn't  matter what's sung,as long ad it creates the noise ,,,and people shouldn't be so easily offended or alarmed about what they hear ,   what's sung about isn't meant to harm , it's just meant to be heard to rile and create a noise,,,,,

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

The problem, I suspect in part, is the utter domination that Celtic have now in the league.

The only way to annoy celtic is those kind of songs- as lets face it they have now won 9 trophies on the bounce.

Its frustration and anger.

We have to listen to their crap, and watch them hoover up all the silverware year on year.

That's well done ,and 99% why our fans love to get it up them !!  Its just  a way of pissing them off ! Like they totally piss our fans off with their Republican shite...and other muck the yell about,,

1 hour ago, Super T said:

Do one. Your trolling is see through and tiresome.

I can't believe he's lasted this long.

Haringshairband
53 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

this

I've been on this forum for a month now and it's quite obvious you're not a Hearts fan.

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, Haringshairband said:

I've been on this forum for a month now and it's quite obvious you're not a Hearts fan.

Well you are wrong.  Others on here know for sure too.  so please refrain for posting this nonsense

45 minutes ago, oi oi said:

I can't believe he's lasted this long.

He’s done a good job turning a thread criticising Celtic fans into one criticising Hearts fans.

been here before
41 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Well you are wrong.  Others on here know for sure too.  so please refrain for posting this nonsense

Know for sure you're not a Hearts fan?

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Know for sure you're not a Hearts fan?

no - they know I am a hearts fan and probably go to more games than a lot on here

been here before
1 minute ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

no - they know I am a hearts fan and probably go to more games than a lot on here

How many games have you been to?

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, been here before said:

How many games have you been to?

last season - all home games and about 7 away

been here before
14 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

last season - all home games and about 7 away

Both cups and league?

Jambojay84

trolls and ******s all over this thread now. Have to say to a certain apparent Jambo that if you are indeed a Jambo you’re possibly the worst fan I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across

Just now, Jambojay84 said:

trolls and ******s all over this thread now. Have to say to a certain apparent Jambo that if you are indeed a Jambo you’re possibly the worst fan I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across

+ 1

1 hour ago, Haringshairband said:

I think he’s just a complete moron.

Anyway. Back on topic please lads.

Any news on the boy that was pepper sprayed?

Does anyone know if the club are aware of what happened and how the **** the situation was allowed to happen? Would expect a statement along the lines of "we are appalled that Celtic supporters were allowed to purchase and then sit in the designated Hearts section and antagonise and abuse Hearts supporters and shocked that the Police seemingly allowed this to happen. We want a full investigation" etc etc...

been here before
41 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

how many games?

Loads. Parkings generally been fine except the Monday night cup game at Firhill. Made it though.

Edited by been here before