Scrapping in the South Stand Upper

communist

Hectormasson
On 26/05/2019 at 11:35, maroonlegions said:

Budge should ban the **** from Tynie like she did to our young team, for throwing smoke bombs ..opps, not going to happen.

F.....g correct m8,she doesn't want to offend the mhanks,,,money is more important ," your welcome"???

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lloydy18

• Hectormasson

• Jambo 4 Ever

• been here before

43 minutes ago, theo1874 said:

Debenture seats were open in the 2012 final because that's where I had my ticket for the match. 

Debenture seats do give the option of which end you want to sit in, but obviously a few of they rats decided to shit stir.

Sadly nothing will be done.

The upper tier was closed.

Check the videos of the game if you don't believe me.

Dagger Is Back
51 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Nope,,all vermin everyone a legitimate target,,, seen too much of them and their shitty ways over the years, "never the Twain shall meet " springs to mind ,just as a suttle belt in the mouth !

??

49 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

F.....g correct m8,she doesn't want to offend the mhanks,,,money is more important ," your welcome"???

What utter rubbish ?

Hectormasson
31 minutes ago, luckydug said:

What utter rubbish ?

Right why does she do **** all about them then ??wrecking toilets attacking catering staff "  coining ball boys" attacking g stewards ,,shit daubed all over toilets ,smashing seats !!!!

Clerry Jambo
6 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Right why does she do **** all about them then ??wrecking toilets attacking catering staff "  coining ball boys" attacking g stewards ,,shit daubed all over toilets ,smashing seats !!!!

Hector has a made a good point, the only reason she hasn't cut their number IS down to money.

Hectormasson
1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hector has a made a good point, the only reason she hasn't cut their number IS down to money.

1 minute ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Phil Dunphy

"Jambo" In Hamilton getting torn into the behaviour of Hearts supporters, while ignoring Glibs question about the Celtic supporters.

I, for one, am shocked.

Jambo 4 Ever
26 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Jambo In Hamilton getting torn into the behaviour of Hearts supporters, while ignoring Glibs question about the Celtic supporters.

I, for one, am shocked.

I'm not ignoring the question - I've said that Celtic fans are out of order too - but we need to set an example

Edited by Jambo_in_Hamilton

Phil Dunphy
9 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I'm not ignoring the question - I've said that Celtic fans are out of order too - but we need to set an example

Several posts slamming the Hearts support against how many about the Celtic support.

I genuinely wonder if anyone on here still thinks you support Hearts.

Jambo 4 Ever
8 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Several posts slamming the Hearts support against how many about the Celtic support.

I genuinely wonder if anyone on here still thinks you support Hearts.

Couldn't care less what people think - I know im a Hearts fans, as do several on here

Phil Dunphy
Just now, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Couldn't care less what people think - I know im a Hearts fans, as do several on here

You've been very active on this thread, criticising the support on Saturday.

Did you post on the one praising the support on Saturday?

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

He was referring to the final v Hibs. You’re correct vs Celtic the upper was closed 

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

You've been very active on this thread, criticising the support on Saturday.

Did you post on the one praising the support on Saturday?

That doesn't matter.

How come you haven't paid your subscription on here then?

Phil Dunphy
8 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

That doesn't matter.

Thought so. More interesting in painting a negative picture of the supporters than a positive one. Interesting trait for someone who claims to support that club, wouldn't you agree?

I haven't paid my subscription because I don't want to pay £5 to a website for internet kudos. I put plenty of money into the club as it is. My Hearts supporting credentials are never in doubt, although yours are constantly under scrutiny.

:smuggy: 

Jambo 4 Ever
39 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Thought so. More interesting in painting a negative picture of the supporters than a positive one. Interesting trait for someone who claims to support that club, wouldn't you agree?

I haven't paid my subscription because I don't want to pay £5 to a website for internet kudos. I put plenty of money into the club as it is. My Hearts supporting credentials are never in doubt, although yours are constantly under scrutiny.

:smuggy: 

In your opinion ofcourse.

Anyway - enough of the accusations of not being a Hearts fan just because you don't agree with what I say.  Please refrain from doing so going forward. thanks

frankblack

I was in the North stand so obviously saw nothing about the trouble in the South Stand.  However, rather than create a new thread, I just wanted to make a point about how awful the facilities are in the North Stand.

Our supporters bus had a fiasco and I got into the game just in time for kick-off.  Half time arrived and I needed a burst so looked for the toilet.   The second half kicked off before I got back to my seat.

• One small toilet for the gents
  • Complete blockage of the pathways at the top of the stairs where noone can get past, with crushing starting.
  • People going into the wrong entrance/exit from the toilets meaning queues have nowhere to go.
  • Smokers hanging around making the toilets like a gas chamber.
  • No stewards or police in the toilets to deter the smokers/control the flow

I knew Hampden was bad, but the North Stand is the worst experience I've seen in an all-seater ground.  How does this stadium pass a health and safety examination?

Phil Dunphy
16 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Anyway - enough of the accusations of not being a Hearts fan just because you don't agree with what I say.  Please refrain from doing so going forward. thanks

It's not really an opinion though, is it? Plenty people question whether or not you actually support Hearts, while precisely zero people on here do the same to me.

I'll continue to post on this board as to how I see fit. If you don't like that, then feel free to report me to the mods and they can decide what I can and can't say to you.

132goals1958
21 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I was in the North stand so obviously saw nothing about the trouble in the South Stand.  However, rather than create a new thread, I just wanted to make a point about how awful the facilities are in the North Stand.

Our supporters bus had a fiasco and I got into the game just in time for kick-off.  Half time arrived and I needed a burst so looked for the toilet.   The second half kicked off before I got back to my seat.

• Complete blockage of the pathways at the top of the stairs where noone can get past, with crushing starting.
  • People going into the wrong entrance/exit from the toilets meaning queues have nowhere to go.

I knew Hampden was bad, but the North Stand is the worst experience I've seen in an all-seater ground.  How does this stadium pass a health and safety examination?

Goodness knows. I was in C4 and it was a virtual free for all to get to the toilets at half time. Even leaving at the final whistle the pathways are an accident waiting to happen.A white elephant which must be about the worst national stadium in Europe. 

number witheld
6 hours ago, busby1985 said:

So what you’re saying is you missed the below image, something that was happening right above your head and had nearly everybody in that section looking up towards it? You are also saying that you never saw any of the bother with the said corporate hospitality boxes, the ones that had stewards surrounding them by the end of the match because the celtic fans inside them wouldn’t and couldn’t behave themselves? You also missed the bother in the section closest the hearts dug out cause again, Celtic fans with tickets in the wrong end couldn’t behave themselves. Strange that you missed all that but managed to see a hearts fan spit on a Celtic fan? Very strange. You also took great delight in hearing Jambos where arrested but didn’t seem to mind Celtic fans cheering and goading in the hearts end?  Strange stuff. 

Kerrydale locked you out? 

97E638D4-B1B8-4421-B4FE-4E693FAEEFA2.jpeg

Actually yes. That was above me as I was only a couple of rows in front of the the corporate so without gogo gadget vision nae chance I saw it. I’m only saying what I saw. You’ll have missed the bit where I say hope the Celtic fans feel the full force of the courts. 

And yes I was pleased to see jambos get arrested for sectarian chanting. Just because I support the same team as jambos doesn’t mean that I don’t think there are many bellends in our support. I fully believe we should sort ourselves out. 

Saw a video of the celtic fans who scared the wee girls is an absolute disgrace and an embarrassment to himself. 

Just cause I can find fault with hearts fans doesn’t mean I’m a Celtic fan. 

been here before

I was in C5 right slap, bang, wallop on the segregation with the Sellick hoardes along with my 8 year old boy and, result aside, we had a great time.

Great view of the pitch (for Hampden), no fights, saw no punch ups, went up for a slash at 40 minutes straight into the smoke free bogs with no queues (although there was a boy banging out "You can stick your treble treble up your arse" on one of the metal urinal corners much to the amusement of the wee man) then waltzed along and got a couple of pies without queuing.

There were no interlopers in our bit, no CS spray, no-one kicking off. Bit of a delay in getting out due to the amount of folk leaving but much better than trying to get out grom the top row of the Wheatfield at full time.

Walked down to the bus at Battlefield Road and were away in no time. Even came back with a few extra flags. 

I feel very disappointed.

Forever Hearts
48 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The smoke in the toilets was ridiculous and not a steward in sight. 

1 hour ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

That doesn't matter.

Whats wi the personal stuff? U get questioned all the time for some strange posts. That poster doesn’t

53 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Not a chance you're Hearts.

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Whats wi the personal stuff? U get questioned all the time for some strange posts. That poster doesn’t

only a select few internet bullies question me - so that doesn't really count

That posted was asking me stuff so I asked him back too

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, JyTees said:

Ofcourse I am - this is no longer in dispute

Not read the whole thread but there was bother behind us in South Lower as well with Celtic fans in the wrong end.....Police were more concerned with the Hearts support pointing this out than sorting out the Celtic fans.

Haringshairband
8 minutes ago, been here before said:

I was in C5 right slap, bang, wallop on the segregation with the Sellick hoardes along with my 8 year old boy and, result aside, we had a great time.

although there was a boy banging out "You can stick your treble treble up your arse" 

I was in C5. It was quite possibly me :lol: 

1 minute ago, JyTees said:

Just now, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Hardly bullies if they question you. For instance the other week you were queueing for a cup final ticket and said there was x y and z going on or in the queue that no one else saw. Asked to prove yourself you couldn’t. Some of the comments you make are very strange. Could be there is reasons for your nonsense or you could be trolling. Guess only you know.

3 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Why is this no longer in dispute? 

3 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

It's massively in dispute. Trust me!

been here before
2 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

I was in C5. It was quite possibly me :lol: 

Short hair, ginger beard and mouser?

Haringshairband
Just now, been here before said:

Short hair, ginger beard and mouser?

No must be another drunk urinal drummer.

Phil Dunphy
9 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Bullies.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

Phil Dunphy
7 minutes ago, Barack said:

I've not paid mine either.

Loving the free content.

:greggy:

He's gonna be absolutely devastated when he finds out that, thanks to Pirate Bay, I haven't paid for a DVD in about 6 years.

:greggy:

Robbo-Jambo
9 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Bullies.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

Ffs it's obvious he is not a Jambo. Baffling to spend so much on kickback. Weird behaviour

4 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Ffs it's obvious he is not a Jambo. Baffling to spend so much on kickback. Weird behaviour

Im going to hang my arse over the edge here...He is a Hearts supporter......there is probably a mod or admin that will confirm this.....the internet is not suited to him.

17 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Im going to hang my arse over the edge here...He is a Hearts supporter......there is probably a mod or admin that will confirm this.....the internet is not suited to him.

Thats hanging it well over the edge...However thats a train i’m on too. 

John Findlay
5 hours ago, luckydug said:

Closed for the semi against Celtic. Open for the final against Hibs.

7 hours ago, been here before said:

Its on the 3 page thread about Scott Brown's lack of Corinthian spirit.

That was exactly my point - people who were taking offence at Hearts fans chanting something of poor taste for 30  seconds had not been bothered enough about Browns behaviour  to post on that thread. 

3 hours ago, frankblack said:

I must have been on the same stair at half time.

When the crush started I just gave up, turned round and let the surge take me down the stairs again. 

I haven't experienced that since the days of leaving the terracing at Easter Road and Parkhead. 

Very poorly designed for a ‘modern’ stadium. I wonder if that happens at other big games because that is an accident waiting to happen. 

10 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Agreed 

also heard “hearts fans” singing Peado peado” towards the Celtic fans 

really no need 

Guys, I emailed the Club with list of all the incidents I was aware of.  Suggested Ann Budge (who wants Hearts to be the most family friendly club in Scotland) needs to stand with a mic  in the centre circle at Tynie, opening game of next season and clearly state what our club stands for and does not stand for.  Saw it all, Billy Boys, the  peado chants, the  fighting , parents guarding their kids,  Union Jacks with anti catholic chants. Too many people say it’s just a few idiots. Well let’s not pretend, it’s not. 

Jambojay84
5 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

Guys, I emailed the Club with list of all the incidents I was aware of.  Suggested Ann Budge (who wants Hearts to be the most family friendly club in Scotland) needs to stand with a mic  in the centre circle at Tynie, opening game of next season and clearly state what our club stands for and does not stand for.  Saw it all, Billy Boys, the  peado chants, the  fighting , parents guarding their kids,  Union Jacks with anti catholic chants. Too many people say it’s just a few idiots. Well let’s not pretend, it’s not. 

Whilst I commend you for bringing this to the attention of the club, may I ask if you’ve included all the incidents from our opponents? As I see no mention of this in your post 

been here before
32 minutes ago, Bootzilla said:

That was exactly my point - people who were taking offence at Hearts fans chanting something of poor taste for 30  seconds had not been bothered enough about Browns behaviour  to post on that thread. 

Why should they? Is someone opinion only valid on something if they post on another thread of your choosing?

How exactly are you working this? Keeping notes of who posts on what thread?

Bizarre.

sprinbox98
3 hours ago, frankblack said:

The smoking at half time was a disgraceful. There must have been 20 - 30 guys having game a fag and it was like a gas chamber.

in fairness the girl steward was actually calling security only for one brainless infinvidual to have a right go at her saying “ye canny arrest us all ya Tim”. Remember this was a steward doing a job.

I believe the fire brigade turned up at some stage during the second half. If so that will be money for us to fork out to cover the cost of any potential call out charge.

8 hours ago, sicknote said:

Henry - Although I went through I was very much in this camp and completely understand. I procrastinated long and hard over this one, having been stuck near or amongst questionable behavior with my young kids at both semi finals this year. The final was a different experience for us but for me going to these big games with young kids is no longer an enjoyable thing. While I'm less concerned about my own well-being, like many parents here I'm concerned by what might happen next and if my kids are caught up in it. Slightly nanny state but bring back family areas for these games.

What’s stopping hearts or the SFA designating areas of their allocation to families?

Just now it seems to be pot luck who you get a seat next to.  I’d much rather this was the case too as I don’t really want to be sitting around folk with kids at bigger matches. 

On 25/05/2019 at 18:30, jamboinglasgow said:

Thought the singing and applauding in the last few minutes and after full time was very touching. Would mean a lot to the players

3 minutes ago, Jambojay84 said:

Whilst I commend you for bringing this to the attention of the club, may I ask if you’ve included all the incidents from our opponents? As I see no mention of this in your post 

So imagine how good this would be...next big game against Celtic, Hibs or Rangers. Hearts support loudest for years, belting out pure Hearts songs.  Even new brilliant songs. Hearts support rising up - above the crap, the bigotry, the abuse. It will feel 100% right. Only singing about our team, our history, our badge. No care who they are or what they are singing. We are stronger because we don’t sink into all that crap. They’ll have no answer. Honestly, it will Make the atmosphere better and more folk will come to watch. 

Jambojay84
3 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

So imagine how good this would be...next big game against Celtic, Hibs or Rangers. Hearts support loudest for years, belting out pure Hearts songs.  Even new brilliant songs. Hearts support rising up - above the crap, the bigotry, the abuse. It will feel 100% right. Only singing about our team, our history, our badge. No care who they are or what they are singing. We are stronger because we don’t sink into all that crap. They’ll have no answer. Honestly, it will Make the atmosphere better and more folk will come to watch. 

Whilst this version you paint of Tynecastle sounds wonderful, still haven’t answered my question 

12 minutes ago, Lloydy18 said:

Answer his question mate

3 minutes ago, Jambojay84 said:

Whilst this version you paint of Tynecastle sounds wonderful, still haven’t answered my question 

It’s all wrong and backwards mate.  Our fans behaviour and their fans behaviour.  Don’t know what Celtic is doing to get their fans to change but big enough worry getting our own house in order.  Changing the atmosphere and cutting the abuse isnae fantasy land. It’s doable.  When folk see and hear  something better, more powerful with 100% of the fans behind it, it’s amazing. Hearts song after final whistle at Hampden was incredible as an example. Not much I can really do I guess. Just saying.