• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Nookie Bear

• sadj

• Jambof3tornado

1 hour ago, Alan_R said:

If this is you, you are a bigotted A-hole

Nothing to do with football and no place for this crap. You should be embarrassed

18947910_450_450_73045_0_fit_0_0e8818073[/Img]

The lack of bus fare is strong with this one. Hope he's saving up for a one way ticket to the West.

And the boy to his left he looks like the remnants of Anakin Skywalker when he hasn’t got his helmet on at the rnd of Jedi....

1 minute ago, Josh said:

It is only a scarf it really isn’t a problem 

Why that scarf at a Hearts match? Its nothing to do with Hearts nor our colours? Obvs done to try and wind the Sisterfisters up. Although as I said the boy looks glaikket so maybe he thinks it is still our colours ?

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

The lack of bus fare is strong with this one. Hope he's saving up for a one way ticket to the West.

Don't get this.

If that were his aim surely paying £30 today wouldn’t have helped?

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Why that scarf at a Hearts match? Its nothing to do with Hearts nor our colours? Obvs done to try and wind the Sisterfisters up. Although as I said the boy looks glaikket so maybe he thinks it is still our colours ?

Who cares it is only a scarf and people really shouldn’t be that bothered about it

Before the game there was a weird Asian guy with a plastic UJ on his head, getting handshakes and photos taken telling everyone he was banned from all matches , I asked my 16 year old if he knew what it was about, get this                   He is a rangers supporting Muslim called Abdul who is a member of the EDL and is well known in twitter, quick Google later, guys a cretin

Jambo 4 Ever
11 minutes ago, Josh said:

Who cares it is only a scarf and people really shouldn’t be that bothered about it

Disagree

we don’t need or want his like in our support 

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

People are bothered for the reasons I just gave. Its nothing to do with Hearts. Its not Hearts colours. It was obvs used solely with the intention of winding up the incesters.

Just now, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Disagree

Totally agree. If you want to be a hun there is a place called Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Disagree

1 minute ago, sadj said:

People are bothered for the reasons I just gave. Its nothing to do with Hearts. Its not Hearts colours. It was obvs used solely with the intention of winding up the incesters.

How can you decide what hearts fans can bring or not bring

Dagger Is Back

I really struggle to get rid of tickets for matches against Hibs and Celtic with parents saying they don’t want to take their bairns.

The feedback I get is that it’s not about  the risk of trouble, or even the behaviour of visiting fans. It’s the behaviour of our own that puts them off.

The arguments that ‘we sang songs when we were younger’ and I was one of those, doesn’t wash now.

It is a society problem though and football just gives people the platform they need.

Jambo 4 Ever
6 minutes ago, Josh said:

We can’t but by reporting them to the club then something can be done about it

3 hours ago, Mikey2690 said:

I am sick of these morons. That whole corner of the stand today at it with the flags, scarves and chants. I see Budge gets alot of criticism for many things and rightly so, but she is 100% correct in trying to get rid of these neanderthal muppets from our support. Breaking seats aswell, do these people realise that we get billed for that?

It is a minority overall of course it is but it's just getting ridiculous and the sectarian bile they spout is really putting me off taking my child to games, and possibly myself. I wish they would just **** off to Ibrox in all honesty, putting the clubs good name to shame.

Just creating atmusfeer you sweety rustling twat. Piss off and support someone else. 

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

If you can’t understand what is wrong with bringing a scarf that intimates a sectarian position which is irrelevant to our history as a club then its pointless explaining it to you. Boy looks a glaikket fud as I said so im sure he was quite happy getting his notoriety for taking it. For future though red white and blue is Glasgow Rangers not Heart of Midlothian colours ?

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, Alan_R said:

Not content with just having the scarf he was giving it big licks as well. Looks old enough to know better. Embarrassing

received_1210953679066037.jpeg

good as his word. He's on the wall

1 hour ago, Alan_R said:

Not content with just having the scarf he was giving it big licks as well. Looks old enough to know better. Embarrassing

received_1210953679066037.jpeg

Stone Island Shorts? :gok: 

Thick as shite.

25 minutes ago, Josh said:

They should though. That's the mentality what is wrong with Scotland. It's got nothing to do with football and everything to do with religion. There's just no place for that crap at a football match. Especially when we have players of various creeds and religions.

6 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I really struggle to get rid of tickets for matches against Hibs and Celtic with parents saying they don’t want to take their bairns.

The feedback I get is that it’s not about  the risk of trouble, or even the behaviour of visiting fans. It’s the behaviour of our own that puts them off.

The arguments that ‘we sang songs when we were younger’ and I was one of those, doesn’t wash now.

It is a society problem though and football just gives people the platform they need.

I know of two that sit in the Tynecastle directors box that won't go to away games because of the bigot arseholes and general idiot behaviour of our fans away. They wouldn't have been there today for that reason.

12 minutes ago, Josh said:

Because it reflects on us all.

And if you look like a twat, we are guilty by association. Grow up you pathetic little non-pube.

2 hours ago, Mikey2690 said:

Wikipedia says..

In 2007 journalist Gerry McNee asserted in a News of the World article that The Bouncy referred to the murder of Robert Hamill in Northern Ireland in 1997.[

In the last 20 or so years this myth has propagated and there are some of a Blue persuasion that like the idea because they are knuckle dragging f*ckwits... 

Reality is (as per another poster earlier in this thread) that the bouncy was kicking around long before this but is generally something associated with Rangers fannys these days. 

Nookie Bear

It’s a weird thing. 

On one hand, if you’re hugely offended then you can’t turn a blind eye to it and Kickback is as good a place as any to vent. 

But publicity - and offending Kickback - is their oxygen and I would bet they are loving this thread and having a good laugh over it. 

So...you either ignore them and let them run out of steam when they don’t get the reaction, or the authorities go piling in and start arresting dozens of them in one go for whatever reason they can find?

10 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

We can’t but by reporting them to the club then something can be done about it

He want get band for a scarf

6 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Because it reflects on us all.

And if you look like a twat, we are guilty by association. Grow up you pathetic little non-pube.

There is people that disagree with what you say not just one

indianajones

Not defending any of these numpties but there was chat about sevco fans wanting to buy tickets for this game and sit in amongst us on facebook. Worryingly some people said they would be welcome. 

Sad times indeed. 

2 hours ago, Alan_R said:

If this is you, you are a bigotted A-hole

Nothing to do with football and no place for this crap. You should be embarrassed

18947910_450_450_73045_0_fit_0_0e8818073[/Img]

Really just need to have a moratorium on anything linked to sectarianism... from NI,ROI & UJ flags to stupid scarfs. Just clamp down hard on anything that hints of a "GIRUY" to Celtic/Hibs that is based in NI background etc cause the chances are the person isn't doing it just because they have a passion for history.

I would happily support the club having stronger terms of conditions of admittance to clamp down on this type of stuff.

I would happily support the football authorities doing the same - The problem is that they don't have the backbone.

Nookie Bear
20 minutes ago, sadj said:

Can you take the moral high ground when you refer to people as “incestors”? Seems a bit unnecessary and provocative. ?

8 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

They should though. That's the mentality what is wrong with Scotland. It's got nothing to do with football and everything to do with religion. There's just no place for that crap at a football match. Especially when we have players of various creeds and religions.

There is bigger problems with the football at hearts than someone bringing a scarf but budge just wants deflect from the football at hearts and instead is to busy closing sections 

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

There is people that disagree with what you say not just one

Combined age of twelve.

3 hours ago, Mikey2690 said:

I am sick of these morons. That whole corner of the stand today at it with the flags, scarves and chants. I see Budge gets alot of criticism for many things and rightly so, but she is 100% correct in trying to get rid of these neanderthal muppets from our support. Breaking seats aswell, do these people realise that we get billed for that?

It is a minority overall of course it is but it's just getting ridiculous and the sectarian bile they spout is really putting me off taking my child to games, and possibly myself. I wish they would just **** off to Ibrox in all honesty, putting the clubs good name to shame.

Wasnt the whole corner, there were a good few of us stuck there daring. I seen the idiot with the king Billy scarf he was asked to put it down by the police and said no. There was 1 guy with a red hand of Ulster flag seemed intent on causing trouble, him and his girlfriend shouting at a woman from g4s. 

I really can't see it stopping anytime soon, seen a tweet last night saying they couldn't wait to bring more shame to budge today. They know fine well what they're doing 

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Can you take the moral high ground when you refer to people as “incestors”? Seems a bit unnecessary and provocative. ?

Its a Hearts forum if a hobbit wants to have an issue with me and say something about it to me feel free.

However that aside. Im not taking a moral high ground I said that is why people are bothered by it. Its what it infers and the reasons behind doing it and as I said its not our colours. 

Back on the incestors/incesters sisterfisters etc thats the correct term is not for them ?

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Think he meant "inciters".

Typo??‍♂️

Or “incisors”? 

Teethy. 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Think he meant "inciters".

Typo??‍♂️

Nice try but its fine ???

19 minutes ago, sadj said:

If you can’t understand what is wrong with bringing a scarf that intimates a sectarian position which is irrelevant to our history as a club then its pointless explaining it to you. Boy looks a glaikket fud as I said so im sure he was quite happy getting his notoriety for taking it. For future though red white and blue is Glasgow Rangers not Heart of Midlothian colours ?

Just don’t understand why some people get offended by a scarf

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

There is bigger problems with the football at hearts than someone bringing a scarf but budge just wants deflect from the football at hearts and instead is to busy closing sections 

The two things are completely unrelated.

Stage a gathering outside the stadium, make a banner with your views, write to the club, start a fans group and pursue a meeting with the club to talk about your views

In what way is promoting bigotry and intolerance related to the football side or going to help in any way?

1 minute ago, Alan_R said:

The two things are completely unrelated.

Stage a gathering outside the stadium, make a banner with your views, write to the club, start a fans group and pursue a meeting with the club to talk about your views

In what way is promoting bigotry and intolerance related to the football side or going to help in any way?

How is a UJ promoting bigotry ????

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Iv explained it twice mate. Its nothing to do wi Hearts nor our colours. Its to wind up Hibs fans - which im all for but not through something that can be seen as sectarian. 

If you lot wanna make some proper noise and do what ya did against killie at the start of the season awesome but its become ludicrous its now **** the club and AB and lets do what we can to make things worse. You should be approaching the club and saying right we want to do x y and z what will the club let us do. Your not ultras your not wee wannabe hard men trying to pavement dance with other teams. You are a bunch of younger supporters who when doing it right create a better atmosphere when doing stuff like that or the wrong things in todays very social media cameras everwhere society damage the club. 

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

The sooner arseholes like you piss off to Ibrox the better.

julienbrellier

As much as I agree in part with what the OP has said, he’s one of the Hibs fans on here looking to stir things up - pathetic wee rodent with nothing better to do. Stop giving him the bait. Group of 3 of them where I work that boast of having multiple kickback accounts who wind us up apparently. Never heard anything more depressing 

Rocky jamboa

It's not just a scarf though, is it, as you fine well know. 

If you want to support Hearts and take a Hearts scarf along, great. If your preference is a king Billy scarf, go to an orange march instead. The club and 99% of Hearts fans don't want sectarian related songs or memorabilia at our games. 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Iv explained it twice mate. Its nothing to do wi Hearts nor our colours. Its to wind up Hibs fans - which im all for but not through something that can be seen as sectarian. 

If you lot wanna make some proper noise and do what ya did against killie at the start of the season awesome but its become ludicrous its now **** the club and AB and lets do what we can to make things worse. You should be approaching the club and saying right we want to do x y and z what will the club let us do. Your not ultras your not wee wannabe hard men trying to pavement dance with other teams. You are a bunch of younger supporters who when doing it right create a better atmosphere when doing stuff like that or the wrong things in todays very social media cameras everwhere society damage the club. 

But Ann budge is to busy shutting sections   When she might be a good business women but she can’t run a football club

Alex Kintner
20 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

It’s a weird thing. 

On one hand, if you’re hugely offended then you can’t turn a blind eye to it and Kickback is as good a place as any to vent. 

But publicity - and offending Kickback - is their oxygen and I would bet they are loving this thread and having a good laugh over it. 

So...you either ignore them and let them run out of steam when they don’t get the reaction, or the authorities go piling in and start arresting dozens of them in one go for whatever reason they can find?

What if you just want to laugh at their cretinous behaviour and mock their fashion sense?

1 minute ago, cjambo1993 said:

The sooner arseholes like you piss off to Ibrox the better.

How are you better hearts fan and how should a go to ibrox 

A UJ in isolation is not bigoted. 

In the context of Scottish football it links to bigotry when people are actively participating at GIRUY moments towards those of a green persuasion.  

It would take some incredible lack of awareness to not be aware, if not a lack of awareness substitute it for lack of intelligence. 

the scarf is just material with words written on it. It doesn't matter what's written (on it) It's all about the fact it's an object that in itself is banal.

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, Josh said:

But Ann budge is to busy shutting sections   When she might be a good business women but she can’t run a football club

Once puberty hits and you discover the opposite sex I’m sure you’ll care less about waving tea towels ??

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

How are you better hearts fan and how should a go to ibrox 

Because you’re quite clearly a sectarian arsehole and would be welcomed at Ibrox with open arms. You’re not welcome at Hearts. 

• davemclaren locked this topic