Our bigoted supporters

Mikey2690

I am sick of these morons. That whole corner of the stand today at it with the flags, scarves and chants. I see Budge gets alot of criticism for many things and rightly so, but she is 100% correct in trying to get rid of these neanderthal muppets from our support. Breaking seats aswell, do these people realise that we get billed for that?

It is a minority overall of course it is but it's just getting ridiculous and the sectarian bile they spout is really putting me off taking my child to games, and possibly myself. I wish they would just **** off to Ibrox in all honesty, putting the clubs good name to shame.

Edited by Mikey2690

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Nookie Bear

• sadj

• Jambof3tornado

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Mikey2690 said:

I am sick of these morons. That whole corner of the stand today at it with the flags, scarves and chants. I see Budge gets alot of criticism for many things and rightly so, but she is 100% correct in trying to get rid of these neanderthal muppets from our support. Breaking seats aswell, do these people realise that we get billed for that?

It is a minority overall of course it is but it's just getting ridiculous and the sectarian bile they spout is really putting me off taking my child to games, and possibly myself.

They are on on a crest of a ( small ) wave at the moment and idiots will be idiots but it will dampen down at some point. Football can’t fix society's woes. 

I had the misfortune to be plonked in amongst them. Some idiot walking around with a "King Billy on the Wall" scarf as well. TBF it did appear may had mates (as they were calling the Hibs lot by their first names) in the Hibs end waving Irish ticolours as well. I think it is a pathetic ritual for these people. They simply don't understand or care about the damage this shit does.

Jambo 4 Ever

We need to get rid of them somehow

also I guarantee some idiots will bring their union jacks to the final v Celtic (had it been Rangers they wouldn’t)

pettigrewsstylist

If hundreds of people turn round and start video recording them if breaking the law....it will stop.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

If hundreds of people turn round and start video recording them if breaking the law....it will stop.

Good idea 

haveyouheard 22
Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

If hundreds of people turn round and start video recording them....it will stop.

What will stop ?? is it against the law to have a UF ??

1 minute ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Oh look an other moaning post , where and when will it end ??

Okay so the sectarian stuff is good with you?

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Zzzzzzzz

haveyouheard 22
Just now, Mikey2690 said:

Okay so the sectarian stuff is good with you?

No fussed more important things in life to bother me than some silly wee laddies

Every week the same old shite appears on here

No fussed more important things in life to bother me than some silly wee laddies

silly wee laddies?

Nothing silly about sectarianism.

haveyouheard 22
Just now, Mikey2690 said:

silly wee laddies?

Nothing silly about sectarianism.

What ever, bored now, bye 

Alex Kintner
4 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Pretty clear from the thread title what the thread was about. If you’ve better things to be busy with then trot along and let those interested discuss it?

Bridge of Djoum
7 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Are you really that stupid?

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They are on on a crest of a ( small ) wave at the moment and idiots will be idiots but it will dampen down at some point. Football can’t fix society's woes. 

Sorry Dave, disagree. This trend has been gathering momentum for sometime.

The club, the fans and JKB need to put the racial, sectarian and general disorder to bed.

been here before

Had a deek on .nugget whilst going through the hell of having to use public transport today and this caught my eye..

EI255 01:05 PM Today 
"Bouncy Bouncy"

I'm presuming they know exactly what the background of this childish ditty is?

And once again, congratulations to being up to their knees in Fenian blood. Well done. 

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

...now for all my years of going to the football and belting out a few bouncy, bouncy choruses whilst jumping up and down especially as a yoinger pup, I was unaware it had a "background". What might that be then?

And aye I know it was Uche, Uche...

Edited by been here before

haveyouheard 22
Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Are you really that stupid?

Do you go to any Hearts games ??, i doubt it so your take means nothing to me you fanatical  non attender 

Thought Police
Just now, AndyNic said:

Are you one of the bigots haveyouheard22?

Seems to be, likes defending it

Just now, been here before said:

Had a deek on .nugget whilst going through the hell of having to use public transport and this caught my eye..

"Bouncy Bouncy"

And once again, congratulations to being up to their knees in Fenian blood. Well done. 

...now for all my years of going to the football and belting out a few bouncy, bouncy choruses whilst jumping up and down especially as a yoinger pup, I was unaware it had a "background". What might that be then?

Is the bouncy bouncy childish dtty not a Hibs song? Don’t they have a message board named after said childish ditty?

haveyouheard 22
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Are you one of the bigots haveyouheard22?

Are you , you seem awfy intolerant 

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Had a deek on .nugget whilst going through the hell of having to use public transport and this caught my eye..

"Bouncy Bouncy"

Wikipedia says..

In 2007 journalist Gerry McNee asserted in a News of the World article that The Bouncy referred to the murder of Robert Hamill in Northern Ireland in 1997.[

Jambos_1874
19 minutes ago, Mikey2690 said:

It is a minority overall of course it is but it's just getting ridiculous and the sectarian bile they spout is really putting me off taking my child to games, and possibly myself. I wish they would just **** off to Ibrox in all honesty, putting the clubs good name to shame.

Well said. Absolute morons.

10 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

It's got nothing to football ya muppet,away and get yer bag ready for school tomorrow.

Just now, haveyouheard 22 said:

No, I'm not. I'd be over the moon to see these idiots **** off to Ibrox where their behaviour and views would be welcomed. I'd happy never see any of them or hear any of their shite at Tynecastle ever again. 

Are you one of them? 

Andy can answer for himself, but being intolerant of bigoted arseholes should be the norm.

Hope that makes sense.

been here before
1 minute ago, amadjambo said:

Is the bouncy bouncy childish dtty not a Hibs song? Don’t they have a message board named after said childish ditty?

No idea. I thought every team has sung it over the years.

Just now, neonjambo said:

Andy can answer for himself, but being intolerant of bigoted arseholes should be the norm.

Hope that makes sense.

Correct. 

Not the biggest fan of Budge when it comes to the fans and her “family friendly” atmosphere, but I back her completely when it comes to these *****. 

11 minutes ago, beaver said:

Funny they made a non appearance against the Huns last week. 

Probably because they were sitting in amongst them.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
3 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

They used to have the "Hibees bounce" but it was a different tune. 

Superb to know Ms Budge is going to root out and ban all those with sectarian sympathies at Tynecastle.

Your days are numbered, so best head to Ibrox, where you will be welcomed. 

Run along now. ?

been here before
2 minutes ago, Mikey2690 said:

Wikipedia says..

In 2007 journalist Gerry McNee asserted in a News of the World article that The Bouncy referred to the murder of Robert Hamill in Northern Ireland in 1997.[

Absolute pish  i was 27 in 1997 and my days of jumping up and down giving it bouncy, bouncy were long in the past.

As an aside Gerry McNee is a grade 1 prick.

davemclaren
Just now, neonjambo said:

The club, the fans and JKB need to put the racial, sectarian and general disorder to bed.

I’ve followed Hearts for over 50 years and I‘ve  seen a lot, lot worse. I think certain elements of society have been emboldened by recent political events and also the ability to collaborate and organise on social media.  The club can’t really put it to bed as it isa far bigger societal problem which might never go away - tribalism is a bit of a human trait. However, despite the peaks and troughs I think, and hope, it’s on an overall downward trend. 

They, and the people defending it or handwaving it, make me ashamed to support this club. Get yourselves to absolute **** you utter scumbags. 

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Yes you do.

indianajones
Just now, Freebird said:

They, and the people defending it or handwaving it, make me ashamed to support this club. Get yourselves to absolute **** you utter scumbags. 

Totally agree. 

I do not think the majority of these idiots are bigoted though. I think they lack the mental capacity to fully understand what it is they are glorifying during football games. 

upgotheheads
18 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

It will end when we hunt these arseholes out of our club.

haveyouheard 22

OK I've said my bit maybe am not easily offended and for the record my lad attended two schools both Catholic ones and will be studying Law in Glasgow very soon I cant praise his seat of education enough, fantastic 

The White Cockade

has to be somebody orchestrating this shit

utter bellends who are not Hearts supporters

Hearts supporters support the club they don't want to destroy it

this stuff will get worse unless the majority of fans support Mrs Budge and 

hound these cretins out

ans there are plenty on KB who support them or condone it

They are part of the problem as well

Stupid Sexy Flanders
22 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

It will end when the Wee ***** Loyal stop their pish.

9 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

This.........and the morons who's behaviour at away games is never tolerated at Tynecastle. Why do they surface at these games. Embarrassing cretins, and the only thing in common with them and us, is we support Hearts. Let Budge move them on and more fans will bring their kids. 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

We should "bringbackterracing".

Ooops...my mistake. Looks like he already is.

Thought I recognised the distinctive (lack of) grammar and spelling!

Is your boy still one of them haveyouheard22?

• davemclaren locked this topic