BNP policy (keep it civil)

Professor.Arturo

Boab Mugabe

The phrase "a broken clock is right twice a day" applies to the BNP.

Whilst there are a couple of policies there that would probably have a bit of merit if another party took them on, their stances on other issues just won't get them anywhere with voters.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with a few of the things the BNP say. Although, like most, I couldn't trust them to run the country.

I think their stance of immigration is almost right, it needs tweaked though. If some one comes to Britain and is no better than what we have, and we don't need them, they should be sent home. If people come to Britain and are better than what we have, they are more than welcome. If people come to Britain and live off the state, they should be sent packing immediately.

On 3rd world countries, I totally agree. If people who are paying tax or have paid tax in to our economy are living below the poverty line, they should be helped. This should happen before we throw money at corrupt politicians in 3rd world countries. Sort yourself out, then we'll help you.

I'd also try to negotiate something with the EU. We should be apart of the EU but only if the positives are more than the negatives. I'm not entirely sure if they are, being honest.

I agree with a few of the things the BNP say. Although, like most, I couldn't trust them to run the country.

I think their stance of immigration is almost right, it needs tweaked though. If some one comes to Britain and is no better than what we have, and we don't need them, they should be sent home. If people come to Britain and are better than what we have, they are more than welcome. If people come to Britain and live off the state, they should be sent packing immediately.

On 3rd world countries, I totally agree. If people who are paying tax or have paid tax in to our economy are living below the poverty line, they should be helped. This should happen before we throw money at corrupt politicians in 3rd world countries. Sort yourself out, then we'll help you.

I'd also try to negotiate something with the EU. We should be apart of the EU but only if the positives are more than the negatives. I'm not entirely sure if they are, being honest.

I agree to an extent but you just have to look at low paid jobs. These areas in the economy would collapse completely without immigrants. And I'm sorry, British people wouldn't do these jobs. Other than that, it does worry me that I may be a minority in coming years.

I agree to an extent but you just have to look at low paid jobs. These areas in the economy would collapse completely without immigrants. And I'm sorry, British people wouldn't do these jobs. Other than that, it does worry me that I may be a minority in coming years.

Yes, they are more than happy to take those jobs, something British people should learn from. That's why I'd change our benefit and disability policies too.

If you're on benefit for more than 6 months and are not looking to become employed, benefit halved. If it's a year, no benefit. People will soon take jobs then.

Disability, yearly tests to see if you are able to work. Ok, you've got a bad leg, work in an office, don't scrounge on benefits to get by. If you're genuinely unable to work, then you're more than entitled to benefits.

Ron Burgundy

McDonald's and KFC would cease to function.

heartgarfunkel
I stand to inherit a couple of nice properties (well the wife does) I'll be in touch. One in East Beirut and one in Salima in Mount Lebanon.

You'll have achieved more than all of the 'Crusades' combined!;)

heartgarfunkel
And oddly a lot of people in the former Eastern Bloc wish that communism was back as they had housing and jobs guaranteed.

Taz, usually those dull of mind and lazy of arse. The typical BNP supporter.

Why not increase the wages then British people might do these jobs?but I do agree that whilst there are long term dole merchants there should be no immigration until these people are in work

scott_jambo
I wasn't meaning searchlight, what I meant was extreme left wing is just as bad as extreme right wing and I would not want to live under either.

Lenin/Stalin manipulated left wing Marxism for there own means to have complete control over there people and ended up killing many people.

Hitler was just doing what was said on the fascist tin.

scott_jambo
Maybe citizens of the former communist Russia or East Germany might disagree with you.

More likely they would agree with Acey as Mother Russia becomes littered with corruption from the top of government to the bottom of society with the Rich few controlling the poor many.

Why not increase the wages then British people might do these jobs?but I do agree that whilst there are long term dole merchants there should be no immigration until these people are in work

Immigrants shouldn't be welcomed unless there are jobs for them to do. As you say, there are enough dole merchants.

Pants Shaton

Most people who come to this country contribute to our economy.

The logical immigration policy is to encourage hard-working people the world over and exchange them for home-grown wasters.

Immigration Officer: "Hello Mr Degenerated, we've come to get you"

Degererated: "Where um ah goan?"

Immigration Officer "Oostanay, Kazakhstan... Karim here will be taking your place"

coppercrutch

My idea.

Swap the million or so hard working English speaking Poles with a million useless pieces of **** from this country. Would not be difficult to find. We could just give them all the Glaswegians to keep it simple.

Sorted. Only problem is the Polish Government may not be so up for the idea...:)

John Findlay

Primary seven school chidren could come up with a better manifesto than the BNP.

John

The BNP will never have any real power.

Many people believe they are a false flag organisation (set up by the security services) to keep the nutters away from the Tories.

An interesting thing is that the BNP is actually left wing of Labour, the Tories and Lib Dems. They're very very extreme authoritarian but other policies are pretty centre.

enParties.gif

Archived