BNP policy (keep it civil)

Professor.Arturo

I'll start by saying I am not BNP member or supporter, since I dont think they stand msp's up here its irrelevant.

Anyway, I decided to look through their policies on their site, and being Scottish/British a lot of it made sense! If the BNP are mentioned in the press its usually accompanied with chants of racists!, and to be honest I could not find any racist policies or remarks on the site, unless putting British people first is racist.

I have copied and pasted a few below, and I doubt many on here would disagree with them. I agree with a few Tory policies as well, but that does not make me a Tory either. Address at the bottom.

Discuss, but keep it civil. There are some, who on hearing those 3 letters go into 'you racist' overdrive without actually reading what they have to say.

This one I definately agree with, an old British saying...charity begins at home

http://www.bnp.org.uk/sms-news-texts/

I pity you.

Perhaps you could actually offer your own views on the BNP views and why they deemed to be worthwhile , relevant etc.

The BNP panders to the lowest common denominator of Sun reader/Talksport listener. The BNP has no constructive views on anything : they simply cherrypick topics for discussion which they know to be controversial to the working class white voter in England.

The BNP views on agriculture in the UK are hilarious : whole towns which depended on steel , coal mining , ship building and heavy industry were shut down overnight by the Tories because they were not competitive.. In the meantime ONE industry which gets more in subsidies than all of those combined is allowed to flourish when we could pay the Poles , Ukranians etc to grow our food at a fraction of the price we are paying currently. So much for market forces.

Foreign policy and aid is good for a laugh too : England raped the world for centuries but we should only give foreign aid to countries which accept deportations of peoples back to their homelands. The BNP doesn't obviously know much about the Asian , Chinese community who have a work ethic sadly lacking in Britain today. Never mind , they're not white/English/one of us so send them back.

The BNP doesn't want any part of the EEC. Let's just re-invent the Empire and all will be well.

In the meantime India & China will grow massively in economic power and influence in the next decade. If the BNP doesn't understand the need for a fully fledged European community speaking with one voice (and it doesn't as there's no votes in it for them) then they are missing the point as to what the EC can actualy become and achieve.

Let's turn the clock back : let's vote BNP.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boaby Ewing
Could be worse Dave it could be Howden in Livingston:eek:

At least they can drink the water there ;)

Still, you're probably close enough to Corby to get enough Irn-Bru and lorne sausage and see you through a nuclear winter.

Could be worse Dave it could be Howden in Livingston:eek:

Not a patch on howden in newcastle. really i have lived in the livi version and i thought life could get no worse. it can!

At least they can drink the water there ;)

Still, you're probably close enough to Corby to get enough Irn-Bru and lorne sausage and see you through a nuclear winter.

I'm struggling by, through only consuming alcoholic fluids. Would advise keeping off the Carlsberg tho for a few weeks.;)

Boaby Ewing
I'm struggling by, through only consuming alcoholic fluids. Would advise keeping off the Carlsberg tho for a few weeks.;)

Having just polished off a can of the Danish dish water, I had to do a wee Google search to see what you were talking about.

Luckily, it was from my friendly local corner shop, so it's probably about seven months out of date anyway.

And with that, the thread is back on topic!

Having just polished off a can of the Danish dish water, I had to do a wee Google search to see what you were talking about.

Luckily, it was from my friendly local corner shop, so it's probably about seven months out of date anyway.

And with that, the thread is back on topic!

Further evidence, if needed, of the value of a sensible immigration policy;)

Guest juvehearts

Oh where to start on this,

point one - Europe.

EU had only 6 stares when it was 1st formed, now it has as many states as the USA but as a whole, it has a far bigger impact on global matters like the price of food, oil, gas & humanitarian aid.

Point 2 - Police & courts.

What restraints does the courts & police have?

Crime is down since labour came into power, More people are being put away now than ever before. Crimanals are innonsent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Point 3 - Agriculture

All wrong for starters, Have they forgot the price of Oil in this preopsal?

We need to have a good debate (and we are) in the houses of commons & lords about at least seeing if GM crops are commercialy viable now as the cos of living has risen dur to the price of a barrel of oil.

The BNP is pro britian - anti everyone else, These so called exclusion zones around our coasts are there for a reason, because WE depleated the fish stock out of there.

It is suggested that arround 70% of fishing vessles need goverment funding to bring us fish due to the ever increesing oil price.

Where is their policy on this??

Point 4 - Foreign Aid

Eh? And WTF - Where is their preposal that will make it finantually viable to the british people. Not forgetting our UN & G12 signed agreements.

Point 5 pentioners.

ooooh touchy subject, but i can say that under new labour they are better off than under any other goverment - Winter fuel allowances, free care (Depending on where you are) inhanced pention scheme.

Finally Point 6 - Foreign Affairs.

We dont. I quote.'' We would have no quarrel with any nation that does not threaten British interests.'' - No ***** sherlock!

we dont (the british people) want to be independent from europe, ffs we are an island & NEED a strong Europen Union to trade ith so we can get the best possiable price for goods. 75% of britians produce is imported & exported - Its what we do as we are an Island. dont the BNP realise this.

I didn't read the link at the bottom of the page as their party cannot be taken serious with their sham policy's on EU, forigen Aid & ethnic policy's.

even in scotland (yes it is still part of the Union) they diverse Ethnics, FFS 30% of our population is ethnic, go anywhere futher than dundee & you will see it BENIFITS us (Scotland).

They have only a handful of MPs in the mons & most of them come from Birmingham - because that is where the underlying problems IS between decent hard working britis family's & ethnic minority family's.

they came here to find a better living & 80% of them contribute more to our economy than we do, with tax & what not.

what would you do on xmas day when you have ran out of milk, do for xmas dinner when you forgot about it & it burnt?

on a sunday morning at 11am when youre choking on a pint/can?

Britian needs these people & i am for one glad theyre here.

look at the example of the people of Dundee when someone was going to be deported, buttheir family could stay?

One Britian - MANY cultures

ToadKiller Dog

Wolves in sheeps clothing ,have seen the violence of the BNP at first hand they are a FASCIST organisation nothing else,what ever clever weassel words they may use .

quote from current fuhrer nick griffen (by the way was found guilty of holocaust denial in 1998)"I want to help stop the immigration which is destroying this and every other white nation in the world. I want to see that deadly tide turned. I want to see Britain become the 99 percent genetically white country?

Nick Griffin, leader of the BNP

Anybody thinking that the BNP is no longer a party of hate and violence is at best missguided.Here is the real history of the leader ,i am sure he will appeal to some morons

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/Profile_of_Nick_Griffin

A Boy Named Crow
So how comes it's acceptable to support the Scottish National Party (acceptable in most eyes barring maybe one significant poster on these boards - initials TR) yet it's condemnable to support the British National Party?

The difference is between civic nationalism (SNP) and ethnic nationalism (BNP). The former just wants the best for the people of the country, the latter favours only people of the traditional ethnicity of the nation being considered.

Pants Shaton

I notice that 5 people, in the poll I posted, will be voting BNP at the next election.

I'd be interested to read their reasons for this choice.

Nobody on this thread seems to have admitted they would vote BNP but they are a legitimate political party; surely nothing to be ashamed of?

Professor.Arturo
I notice that 5 people, in the poll I posted, will be voting BNP at the next election.

I'd be interested to read their reasons for this choice.

Nobody on this thread seems to have admitted they would vote BNP but they are a legitimate political party; surely nothing to be ashamed of?

Just for the record, I would not vote BNP (I voted SNP in the last election) because I personally do not think they are fit to run a country. I started this thread as a non hostile discussion on their policies, happily it has stayed non-hostile :)

But they do have a couple of policies I'd like to see the bigger parties take on board, mainly the foreign aid one. While we still have OAP's, kids, and families living below the poverty line, while our NHS is in dire need of massive funding, I do honestly believe those issues should be addressed before sending money to third world countries. Just my personal opinion and I dont expect everyone to agree on that point......but thats what debate is.

Pants Shaton
Just for the record, I would not vote BNP (I voted SNP in the last election) because I personally do not think they are fit to run a country. I started this thread as a non hostile discussion on their policies, happily it has stayed non-hostile :)

But they do have a couple of policies I'd like to see the bigger parties take on board, mainly the foreign aid one. While we still have OAP's, kids, and families living below the poverty line, while our NHS is in dire need of massive funding, I do honestly believe those issues should be addressed before sending money to third world countries. Just my personal opinion and I dont expect everyone to agree on that point......but thats what debate is.

Interesting that you place a higher value on keeping one human being above the poverty line than keeping another human alive based on the accident of the country of their birth.

One could be an African working tirelessly 12 hours a day to keep his family alive, the other a wife-beating, inveterate gambler from Scotland. But he's Scottish - so more deserving of our assistance?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Populist nonsense really.

I think this gives it away....'to work to restore Britain?s family and trading ties with Australia, Canada and New Zealand', just the white 'dominions' are to be our 'family'.

They are getting more clever ( and dangerous ) and trying to hide their xenophobic and racist policies behind a seemingly respectable veneer.

Australia is quite happy dealing with China these days as opposed to the UK. Wouldn't you be if they were the only reason that your economy was growing (by buying up half the desert for the ore) as opposed to suffering what the US and UK are going through at present?

I would say though that the BNP will never be a mainstream, credible party. In fact, any success they have had is in council wards where white working class people feel discriminated against (probably with some justification). In addition, some people also want to protest about the fact that Labour and Conservative basically occupy the same political ground these days.

ToadKiller Dog
What do they class as British people though ?

According to there constitution anyone who cannot prove a link to Britain pre 1948 can never be considered British .

They're racist all the way to the top, just because they know how to polish their public image does not change their core.

A reprehensible group of people with racism firmly at the root of all policies, regardless of how much of a good idea they might seem. As someone else mentioned, they simply pick out the most controversial issues as courted by the tabloids and turn them into something which might sound like a reasonable policy, but their true aims and objectives are obvious nonetheless. In recent times they have been trying to create a veneer of respectability but when it's very much a party populated by a small handful of intelligent organ grinders and a whole host of idiotic and ignorant monkeys, the chances of them ever really getting anywhere are hopefully very slim. Maybe not that intelligent actually, because their policies are often clearly contradict themselves. Especially those concerned with economic development and prosperity.

I saw one of those McIntyre style undercover documentaries about them recently and even when you already know what they're like, it's still an eye opener to see them in full flow. Their rallies are just unbelievable. For as long as they attract the most despicable people in society, they're unlikely to ever gain much of a foothold and for that I am ever so grateful.

I agree with a few of the BNP points.

This country is going to sh*t,

Its all due to our soft,far left, pc underbelly.

Not going to vote bnp though.

Me personally I would start with aid to africa. Aid should come with sex education,

We feed one baby that the family's struggle with, what do they do have another 5.

As for poles etc, they should have to pay some sort of extra tax or some sort of buy in fee.

My suggestion would be they all have to give blood.

Charlie-Brown

A thin political veneer over a bunch of racists, xenophobes and other extreme right wacko's & would-be militia.

As for poles etc, they should have to pay some sort of extra tax or some sort of buy in fee.

That's probably one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. Yeah, those lazy Poles; they should pay more than us - it's not as if they've got jobs or anything to contribute to the economy. :rolleyes:

davemclaren

Me personally I would start with aid to africa. Aid should come with sex education,

We feed one baby that the family's struggle with, what do they do have another 5.

I assume you are not a liberal. :cool:

I assume you are not a liberal. :cool:

Dave my man you are spot on, how could you tell:rolleyes:

Acey I dont see why not, fair point re tax I agree.

Just think they should have to pay some sort of levy to get in.

Giving blood would help everybody, the country is running low.

Maybe paying a levy would keep the troublemakers out.

MOD EDIT

Pants Shaton

The opinions of some people who don't vote BNP scare me.

What goes through the mind of a BNP enthusiast must be terrifying.

The problems in the world are being caused by India and China developing their economies (rampant capitalism) nothing to do with government policies, we cannot compete with countries who pay workers a bowl of rice a day, we should not trade with these countries until their living standard is of a similar level to ourselves

Professor.Arturo
Interesting that you place a higher value on keeping one human being above the poverty line than keeping another human alive based on the accident of the country of their birth.

One could be an African working tirelessly 12 hours a day to keep his family alive, the other a wife-beating, inveterate gambler from Scotland. But he's Scottish - so more deserving of our assistance?

Sorry I couldn't answer earlier, just home from work.

First point, in a word -yes. I do place the welfare of British citizens over that of foreigners, obviously the idea of putting your own people first is now viewed as an extreme right wing thought :confused:

As for your second point, thats just pure speculation, from what Iv'e read there is more chance of the African being the womanising wife beater. But thats also speculation, and does not relate to my point on foreign aid.

Well informed nationalists have known for years that the political elite, the media, the police and the courts are covering up an epidemic of racist violence against the long suffering indigenous people of this country. Now a BNP research team has for the first time produced facts and statistics to show just how bad things really are. Nick Griffin looks at the shockingly disproportionate number of brutal racist crimes against white people in Britain and explains what the British National Party is doing to get this life-and-death issue out into the open. “The last taboo.” That is how a sympathetic journalist who wouldn’t wish to be named described the issue of racist violence against white people to me a few months ago. All sorts of problems caused by mass immigration and multiculturalism are now regularly discussed in the national newspapers; even racist sexual predation by Muslim youths has broken through onto Channel 4 and the pages of The Sunday Times, but still no one will talk openly about the silent epidemic of racist targeting of indigenous Britons for assault, robbery and murder by ethnic minority criminals.

Ask 100 members of the public to name a victim of racist murder in Britain, and it is guaranteed that 99 will answer “Stephen Lawrence.” Ask them to name another and those who can will probably say “Anthony Walker.” Ask them to name an English or British victim and 99 of them will look blank. Some will even be incredulous, brainwashed by decades of media coverage - and non-coverage - into believing that white people cannot be the victims of racism or racist violence, since these are crimes that we do to others, not offences that others commit against us.

The reality, as probably our entire readership already knows, is very different. To find out just how different, we have just completed a detailed analysis of two sets of data produced by pro-multi-cultural Establishment institutions, using their methodology and figures to show that violent racism against indigenous Britons is a major social and law and order issue, one of the most pressing - and distressing - problems of our time.

Ou starting point is the most widely publicised liberal-left ‘analysis’ of racist murder in Britain in recent years - the report issued at the start of August 2006 by the Institute for Race Relations. This featured heavily in the broadcast media, made the front page of The Guardian, and was covered by all the main newspapers with suitable expressions of national guilt and shame.

The Institute for Race Relations study claimed that there had been 45 race murders in Britain since the 1999 publication of the McPherson Report into the Stephen Lawrence murder. It named the victims as:

Andrea Dykes, John Light, Nicholas Moore, Stelios Economou, Harold (aka Errol) McGowan, Liaquat (aka Bobby) Ali, Joseph Alcendor, Ben Kamanalagi, Hassan Musa, Zardasht Draey, Jason McGowan (1999), Zahid Mubarek, Santokh ‘Peter’ Singh Sandhu, Kombra Divakaren, Jan Marthin Pasalbessi, Glynne Agard, Mohammed Asghar, Abdi Dorre, Tariq Javed, Khaliur Rahman, Sarfraz Khan (2000), Gian Singh Nagra, Fetah Marku, Shiblu Rahman, Shaun Rodney, Sharon Bubb, Firsat Dag (2001), Peiman Bahmani, Shah Wahab, Derrick Shaw (2002), Mohammed Isa Hasan Ali, an unnamed Asian man, Paul Rosenberg, Johnny Delaney, Awais Alam, Quadir Ahmed (2003), Kris Donald, Shahid Aziz, Akberali Tayabali Mohamedally, Bapishankar Kathirgamamathan, Kalan Kawa Karim, Lalji Joshi, (2004), Marek Smrs, Kamal Raza Butt, and Anthony Walker (2005).

Now, of course we condemn without reservation all violence and particularly murder, regardless of the race, creed or colour of either the perpetrators or the victims. But we are not prepared to be brow-beaten by Political Correctness into accepting artificially inflated, institutionally anti-white propaganda bias.

DOCTORED LIST

The first three names on the IRR list are those of the victims of David Copeland’s ‘homophobic’ attack on the Admiral Duncan pub in Soho. Clearly the victims of a hate crime, these three whites murdered by a racist who also loathed homosexuals nevertheless have no place on a list of racist murders. If the Soho Bombing was to be included, then it would be in order to balance that by listing the 7/7 Bombings’ dead as the victims of minority racism, but we believe that both sets of murders involved politically motivated terrorism and have no place in the figures on racist killings. That brings the figure down to 42.

Kriss Donald was the 15-year-old white victim of what was probably the most sadistic racist murder in British history. The IRR couldn’t even spell his name correctly but, in any case, he does not belong in a list whose clear purpose is to portray racist murder as a crime against coloured people. That leaves 41.

Three of the alleged victims - Jason McGowan, Shaun Rodney and Harold McGowan - were found dead in circumstances that led the police, even after the white racism hysteria that gripped the Force after McPherson, to conclude that they had committed suicide. That leaves 38.

Fetah Marku was a Kosovan who was beaten to death by a black gang and Kamal Raza Butt died after being punched in a scuffle by a black and mixed-race gang in a heavily multi-racial area of Nottingham. In order to have a true picture of the extent of the problem of white racist violence, both men must therefore be removed from the list. That leaves 36.

A number of the other victims also died in circumstances which make it distinctly questionable whether or not race was a factor. The drug addict who murdered Lalji Joshi, for example, had earlier attacked a number of other homeless people who happened to be white; the passenger who murdered Sarfraz Khan was “off his head on drugs” at the time. Mohammed Asghar was stabbed to death in a fight outside his restaurant, but the jury found that the white defendant had acted in self-defence. Kombra Divakaren was beaten to death by a youth gang who he caught robbing his shop. Although Tariq Javed was murdered by white passengers in his taxi the police said there was no evidence of any racial motivation. Ben Kamanalagi was a bouncer who was beaten to death in retaliation for having thrown a man out of the club where he worked.

Despite the question mark over these six deaths, however, we decided for the purposes of our study to accept their classification as racially motivated, and then use the same IRR assessment criteria in our parallel study of white victims of racial murder.

The IRR report claims that the cases it lists have a “known or suspected racial element …. Many investigated by the police as possible racial crimes.” Their definition of suspicion is clearly broad (significantly broader than the standard that we have set in our assessment of cases involving whites), but generally conforms with the recommendation of the McPherson Report itself, under which any incident is to be regarded as racial if it is perceived as such by someone - whether the victim, their family, members of the local community or political analysts.

So, accepting the IRR’s own assessment, and only removing from their list the most obvious propaganda exaggerations, we accept for the sake of comparison the figure of 36 recorded non-white victims of racially motivated killings by white criminals since February 1999. Clearly this is a shocking figure and one which, taken alone, suggests that there are serious problems festering at the heart of the ‘multi-racial experiment’.

The marked tendency of the police and the media to play down or even ignore incidents of all levels of seriousness when white people are the victims rather than the perpetrators of racial attacks makes it very difficult to collate a comprehensive list of the white victims of racial murder.

Every BNP community activist in every ‘enriched’ part of the country will have first-hand experience of complaints from the victims or relatives of victims in our community of disgraceful and extraordinary police efforts to persuade - even coerce - them not to report incidents with BME (Black Minority Ethnic) perpetrators as ‘racist’.

In so doing the police are ignoring completely the guidelines laid down in McPherson, where it is said that an incident is ‘racist’ if anyone perceives it to be, and that the police have no discretion to contradict victims, relatives, eye-witnesses or even entirely non-connected members of the public.

“No one is to maltreat the Abos in any way …. If there’s anybody watching,” went the Monty Python Australian sketch and, taking us to be the ‘Abos’ (which, in a very real sense, we British Aborigines are), that’s exactly the situation today - except that the authorities don’t just recommend the turning of a blind eye, they actively apply pressure to force people to turn away and see nothing, and if any particularly stubborn natives insist on saying what they saw, the police very often simply refuse to record it. Further skewing of the statistics arises from the fact that the police are extensively trained to recognise pointers for white racism - the criminal Searchlight gang has even been paid to train young officers in the ‘racist’ implication of certain tattoos and obscure political cult slang.

But a typical English town such as Hastings now has - we were told last month by its proudly multicultural local paper - more than ninety languages spoken by its residents. There are individual schools in London with more than 100 languages among pupils. In which of those languages are the local constabulary trained to recognise ‘racism’?

“Black b******” or “Why don’t you **** off back to Kosovo?” would immediately be seized upon as evidence of racist motivation sufficient not just to get any accompanying offence classified as ‘racist hate crime’ but also to add several years to the potential sentence. But not a single police force in the country has laid on so much as a single training session or provided a set of recordings to give investigating officers or majority victims the slightest chance of knowing that the non-English verbal accompaniments to a mugging, rape, beating or stabbing meant “English slag”, “white trash” or “get over here and help us teach this kaffir a lesson he’ll never forget”.

Yet without such all round training, policing a multi-cultural society, or analysing crime statistics, inevitably becomes an exercise in demonising and discriminating against the one community whose crimes are likely to be reported as racially motivated, but which becomes virtually invisible when it comes to assessing victim status.

This anti-white bias automatically produces a double dose of what (if it occurred to any immigrant group) liberals would call ‘secondary victimisation’ - the process whereby, having become a victim of some kind of crime, an individual or community is further harmed by lack of remedial action or justice from the Powers That Be.

First, the inability of the police even to recognise anti-white or anti-non-Muslim motives and behaviour means that crimes against these groups fail to receive the priority treatment which is supposed to be given to ‘hate crimes’. Thus there is less chance of the perpetrators being caught and of other potential offenders being deterred by the knowledge that their proposed crime would be taken seriously.

Second, the fact that race hate motiv-ation will not be identified when members of our community are the victims denies them any possibility that the guilty parties will receive the mandatory extra sentence for racially aggravated offences laid down in the Crime and Disorder Act 1998.

The first of these two problems in particular compounds with active police and court bias against recording crimes against our community as racially motivated to produce sharply skewed statistics which drastically downplay the true extent of white victimhood. At the same time, the Politically Correct refusal to face inconvenient facts often produces a media veil of silence which covers up or downplays to minimum local coverage even extremely serious anti-white racist crimes including murder.

Thus the incidents covered in our own investigation into the problem have mainly been traced and recorded with the help of local newspaper reports submitted via the Internet. It is highly likely that the apparent ‘increase’ in the racially motivated killings of white victims from 2001 onwards is in fact accounted for by the growth of Internet use in collecting the details of the attacks, and that the figures for previous years therefore underestimate the full extent of the problem.

Despite these difficulties, the list of white victims of racist murder which we were able to compile for the same period as the IRR report runs to 142 dead. The individual, family and community tragedies involved in each one of the brief accounts of racially motivated (defined according to Institute for Race Relations practice) murder are beyond comprehension. The statistics for racial murder in Britain in 2006 can, by contrast, be readily understood and are best expressed as a ratio…and it’s almost 4:1, i.e. nearly four whites slain for every non-white killed.

The grotesque racial disparity involved in these figures can be understood by considering the percentage of ethnic minority groups within the population as a whole.

In 2006, when the parallel studies ended, BME communities made up approximately 9% of the population. Further back towards 1999, of course, this proportion would have been smaller, but for simplicity of maths and in order to avoid any possibility of being accused of trying to massage the statistics, we will use this maximum figure even though it actually distorts the figures slightly against our argument that race murder in modern Britain is overwhelmingly a BME crime.

INEQUALITIES IN CRIMINALITY

The crime ratio should be equal to the population ratio. So non-whites should be committing approximately 9% of any given crime. However, out of a total of 178 killings classified as ‘racial murders’ according to the IRR criteria, 142 saw white victims slain by BME assailants, with 36 involving the liberal stereotype white racist/coloured victim.

BME killers targeting white victims were thus responsible for a staggering 79% of traceable racist homicides in the UK between 1999 and 2006. This is an over-representation by a factor of more than thirty four.

Thus non-whites were, in the period 1999 - 2006, forty times more likely to be committing racial murders against white people on a per capita basis than the other way round. White victims are over-represented to the same degree.

Shockingly, a further BNP investigation, involving an intensive study of Home Office data and crime statistics by professional Systems Analyst Tony Shell, suggests that this figure - which is essentially based on figures culled from the institutionally anti-white media - seriously understates the true extent of the problem.

Full details of what Mr. Shell (who is also the BNP Plymouth Organiser) has uncovered are published on the ‘Racism Cuts Both Ways’ sub-section of our main website (scroll down to the bottom for Mr. Shell’s excellent pDF format reports). Together with the depressingly long list of white victims of racist homicide, this material provides by far the most in-depth study into the problem ever published in Britain.

In an effort to spread public awareness of this problem, to collect more information about it, and to build support for our efforts to do something about it, the BNP Press Office and Treasury Departments agreed that in addition to our Internet coverage we would also roll out an advertising programme in carefully selected mainstream press organs.

We were encouraged in this by an approach from the Parliamentary Monitor, a highly specialised and influential magazine which circulates among MPs, Chief Execs and similar well-connected members of the ruling political elite.

We were offered the opportunity to buy advertising space in its March edition and, after several weeks of haggling, settled on a full page, which would summarise our findings on this extremely important social and law and order issue, and advertise our online campaign to explain how ‘Racism Cuts Both Ways’.

Although sure that the appearance of such a feature would set off a fire-storm of controversy and publicity, we were less confident that the Parliamentary Monitor would actually have the guts to see the project through. And so it turned out, for within 24 hours of our submitting our carefully and moderately worded copy for the feature, Simon Darby was called by their embarrassed advertising department and told that an editorial decision had been taken to refuse to publish it.

Needless to say, we will not be letting the matter rest there. The new sub-section on our website will be launched regardless by the time you read this. It will include the page rejected by the Parliamentary Monitor. We will try to place advertisements for it in other mainstream publications, and we will be working on other ways to expose the problem and the Establishment’s disgraceful failure to address it.

We will not rest until we have broken this final taboo, just as our growing impact on British politics has already forced the old parties to break the taboo on discussing many less ‘sensitive’ problems created by mass immigration and multiculturalism.

We will do this not because we hate the immigrant populations from which the killers emerge, for we are well aware that the vast majority of them would have no truck with the brutal activities of the criminals in their midst.

On the contrary, the people who must be blamed and held to account for this hidden scandal are the politicians who created the multicultural ‘experiment’, and the media editors, police chiefs and the old gang politicians who have deliberately drawn a curtain of silence around so many of these victims and the misery of their loved ones. They will not forget, and nor will we; neither will we forgive.

Taken from their site.

maroonlegions

it starts with a national up- talking in deluded soft mixed tones of "we only want the best for Britain", then when they get enough power , the real agenda will start to reveal itself , the real agenda is A FASCIST state , with no ethnic communities or sympathizers to be tolerated, mmmmmm, sound like a very nice bunch of chaps eh.:eek::eek:

Professor.Arturo
it starts with a national up- talking in deluded soft mixed tones of "we only want the best for Britain", then when they get enough power , the real agenda will start to reveal itself , the real agenda is A FASCIST state , with no ethnic communities or sympathizers to be tolerated, mmmmmm, sound like a very nice bunch of chaps eh.:eek::eek:

Your right, soon we'd all have to carry ID cards, there would be surveillance cameras on every street, the police would hold all our DNA on a govt database, then they would want to put you in prison for six weeks without charge!

oops.....wait a minute :rolleyes:

maroonlegions
Your right, soon we'd all have to carry ID cards, there would be surveillance cameras on every street, the police would hold all our DNA on a govt database, then they would want to put you in prison for six weeks without charge!

oops.....wait a minute :rolleyes:

:):)

New World Order Protest Rallies - Globally July 4

June 28, 2008 at 3:33 pm (Uncategorized)

Tags: Freedom Protests, Izzy Smart, July 4 NWO Protest Rallies, New World Order, truth movement, Visionary Peace

A historic event will take place across the globe this 4th of July, called ?Independence Day? in the United States. It will happen in London at the House of Parliament; in the U.S. outside the White House; on both sides of the Canadian-American border near Champaign, New York; in Berlin, Germany; and in a growing number of other cities and locations across the world.

It is a global gathering for freedom, a New World Order Protest Rally, the first time Truthers of all persuasions are joining together to tell the global elite that their infractions against humanity will no longer be tolerated. This is a seed event, possibly a trigger event, in the saga of mankind.

Massive social/political change always begins with the people talking among themselves. Information is quietly spread, and public sentiment grows. Then sentiment builds to resolve and breaks out into action. At first, one singular but dramatic action, like a burgeoning seed poking its head through the darkness of earth into the daylight. That first significant act either is, or activates, the spark that ignites the conflagration.

We have been waiting for someone to light a match, and a woman named Izzy Smart has struck and tossed one. A humble Brit with a passion for freedom, she created a website, Visionary Peace, along with a stirring you-tube video calling for world-wide rallies July 4th.

Truthers are responding with you-tube videos of their own and a large Internet viral sharing of the call to protest next Friday. Illuminati News, the David Icke website, and other online sites dedicated to uncovering the conspiracy have also announced the demonstrations.

This event may be to the Truth Movement what Rosa Parks? refusal to move to the back of the bus was to the Civil Rights Movement. We need to make ourselves part of it. If you and I don?t rise to the call now, then when? After still more restrictions on freedom tie both hands behind our backs?

It?s time to make a showing, to boldly stand up to the global elite, the swindlers and liars who control our governments, our economy, our military, our health care systems, our corporations, or media, our education systems, our spiritual systems, the U.N. and everything else that has power over us. They are the puppet masters. They stand on the top of the human pyramid, and when enough of us who support that pyramid remove ourselves, the pyramid must fall.

On July 4, we take action together. We mustn?t let the few stand up while the rest of us cower in the shadows. We boldly attend these gatherings, with tee-shirts, protest signs, megaphones, and camcorders in tow. We march and we slogan-chant. Hats and sunglasses are useful in muting identity for those concerned about revealing theirs, but mask wearing is not appropriate - that would make our movement scary to the public. Masks call up mental images of terrorists.

The protests must be peaceful, without violence. Izzy reminds of us this on a follow-up video where she shows her face and gives rally details. If the few become violent, they will destroy our good name in the court of public opinion. This is what happened in the WTO rallies, causing world opinion to side with the WTO.

Ours is not a revolution of blood but of consciousness. We are consciously taking back our power as sovereign individuals, sovereign communities and sovereign nations. We are saying no to all the atrocities, and when we cease to support them with our obedience, they will fall apart. The global rallies are our first collective act of independence.

We must not think with discouragement that protests are ineffective. By themselves, they are not enough, but this is just our first step. Strong protests July 4 will bring our cause to the public awareness, prompting people to google ?New World Order? who never heard of it before, or who never took ?conspiracy theorists? seriously.

It isn?t paranoia if it?s true, and conspiracy isn?t a theory. This, and our refusal to accept the New World Order, are the messages we must send to the world and those who control it on this Independence Day.

I remember the movie ?Independence Day,? the wonderful scene where President Whitmore tells the little band of people right before their bold July 4th initiative, ?We will NOT vanish quietly into the night!? His speech is a fitting end to this article, and I conclude with it:

?Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. ?Mankind.? That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can?t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it?s fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom? Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution? but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: ?We will NOT go quietly into the night! We WILL not vanish without a fight! We?re going to live on! We?re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!??

Bronte Baxter

Note to readers: There have been some technical troubles trying to leave comments at the Visionary Truth website?s homepage comment section. Try it, but if it doesn?t work, you can successfully leave comments on the Izzy video page by scrolling down and leaving a ?text comment? in the the lower left-hand column. Izzy has been communicating with people there and checks in every few hours.

In two days, I will publish some protest slogans on this site that could be used on signs and/or tee-shirts. There?ll also be some chant slogans, that people might chant as a group at these events. Chants and thought-provoking signs draw media (and viewer) attention. They make a protest look serious.

If you can?t make it to one of the rallies, or live in a country where a rally is not yet planned, think about doing something in your own nation or city. For thoughts and suggestions on that, check out the comment section below.

? Bronte Baxter 2008

Anyone may republish this article on another website as long as they include the copyright and a back link to this site.

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

* The Power of Being Little: Why We Can Stop the New World Order

ToadKiller Dog

A made up report from the lies of the fascist party doesnt cout as evidence to anything

hus the incidents covered in our own investigation into the problem have mainly been traced and recorded with the help of local newspaper reports submitted via the Internet. It is highly likely that the apparent ‘increase’ in the racially motivated killings of white victims from 2001 onwards is in fact accounted for by the growth of Internet use in collecting the details of the attacks, and that the figures for previous years therefore underestimate the full extent of the problem.

So not a very independent collection of facts collects from there own members in which they alone judge what is a race crime.

the BNP use and squewiff facts to put forward there vile politics and create a in the most part misguided fear amongst people.

of course there are problems with people from differing backgrounds getting on and there will be at times violence but these islands have a history going back to roman times of tolerance adapting and absorbing cultures and we are a better for it.

they are adept at telling lies here are a few made up scare stories from there election campaigns like all nazis they play ohn peoples fears

* In Barking & Dagenham they tapped into concern over a lack of cheap affordable housing by claiming there was a secret ‘Africans for Essex’ scheme in which non-whites were given ?50,000 grants to buy property in the area.

* In Sandwell the BNP claimed that a local library building was going to become a mosque.

* In Amber Valley they claimed that a local 15-year-old white girl had been sexually attacked by three asylum seekers.

* In Thurrock they claimed that Hackney council had struck a secret deal to ship over 3,000 asylum seekers.

all lies

In 2005 the BNP circulated a DVD to households in Dagenham. The DVD opened with a family saying that they have to wait five years to get a council home. The family did not live in Barking but in Wood Green, north London and the baby did not belong to the woman who claimed to be the mother.

or lets look at the criminal records of some of the fine up standing folk of the BNP

ichard Mulhall, the BNP's council group leader in Calderdale, was sentenced to do 200 hours of unpaid work on four counts of benefit fraud. Branding him "thoroughly dishonest", Recorder Felicity Davies said he only escaped jail because relevant legislation was not yet in force when he committed the offences. He was also ordered to pay ?2,000 costs and to repay ?603.18 in jobseekers' allowance. He had already repaid the housing benefit and council tax benefit. A jury had found him guilty in October of falsely claiming a total of ?3,002.95 in benefits by concealing the fact that his partner was working.

May 2006 Kevin Hughes

Kevin Hughes, who acted as election agent for the BNP Redditch councillor David Enderby in May 2006, is sentenced to 30 months in prison for assaulting an Iraqi asylum seeker. The sentence is later reduced to two years on appeal.

arch 2005 Terry Collins

Terry Collins, a BNP member, is sentenced to five years in prison for a year-long campaign of terror against Asian families in Eastbourne. He claims the BNP "brainwashed" him. Collins, a former Territorial Army soldier, admitted charges of arson, racially aggravated harassment and criminal damage. He also admitted the possession of bullets found in his home and asked for 11 further offences of racially aggravated criminal damage to be taken into account.

Just to finish some quotes from nick griffen

n Race: "Without the White race nothing matters [other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create "Black Britons", while we affirm that non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land."

On Nazi leader Adolf Hitler: 'Yes, Adolf went a bit too far. His legacy is the biggest problem that the British nationalist movement has to deal with. It just creates a bad image."

On Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler's autobiography: "At 13, I read Mein Kampf, making notes in the margins… I remember thinking, are the Jews really that bad? The chapter I most enjoyed was the one on propaganda and organisation there are some really useful ideas there."

On democracy: “[bNP voters backed] what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan ‘Defend Rights for Whites’ with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate.”

On the Holocaust:

“I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into lamp shades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the earth is flat … I have reached the conclusion that the ‘extermination’ tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie and latter witch-hysteria.”

"The "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie and latter witch hysteria."

"It's well known that the chimneys from the gas chambers at Auschwitz are fake, built after the war ended."

Would not trust a word from the BNP.

Professor.Arturo
A made up report from the lies of the fascist party doesnt cout as evidence to anything

So not a very independent collection of facts collects from there own members in which they alone judge what is a race crime.

the BNP use and squewiff facts to put forward there vile politics and create a in the most part misguided fear amongst people.

of course there are problems with people from differing backgrounds getting on and there will be at times violence but these islands have a history going back to roman times of tolerance adapting and absorbing cultures and we are a better for it.

they are adept at telling lies here are a few made up scare stories from there election campaigns like all nazis they play ohn peoples fears

* In Barking & Dagenham they tapped into concern over a lack of cheap affordable housing by claiming there was a secret ?Africans for Essex? scheme in which non-whites were given ?50,000 grants to buy property in the area.

* In Sandwell the BNP claimed that a local library building was going to become a mosque.

* In Amber Valley they claimed that a local 15-year-old white girl had been sexually attacked by three asylum seekers.

* In Thurrock they claimed that Hackney council had struck a secret deal to ship over 3,000 asylum seekers.

all lies

In 2005 the BNP circulated a DVD to households in Dagenham. The DVD opened with a family saying that they have to wait five years to get a council home. The family did not live in Barking but in Wood Green, north London and the baby did not belong to the woman who claimed to be the mother.

or lets look at the criminal records of some of the fine up standing folk of the BNP

ichard Mulhall, the BNP's council group leader in Calderdale, was sentenced to do 200 hours of unpaid work on four counts of benefit fraud. Branding him "thoroughly dishonest", Recorder Felicity Davies said he only escaped jail because relevant legislation was not yet in force when he committed the offences. He was also ordered to pay ?2,000 costs and to repay ?603.18 in jobseekers' allowance. He had already repaid the housing benefit and council tax benefit. A jury had found him guilty in October of falsely claiming a total of ?3,002.95 in benefits by concealing the fact that his partner was working.

May 2006 Kevin Hughes

Kevin Hughes, who acted as election agent for the BNP Redditch councillor David Enderby in May 2006, is sentenced to 30 months in prison for assaulting an Iraqi asylum seeker. The sentence is later reduced to two years on appeal.

arch 2005 Terry Collins

Terry Collins, a BNP member, is sentenced to five years in prison for a year-long campaign of terror against Asian families in Eastbourne. He claims the BNP "brainwashed" him. Collins, a former Territorial Army soldier, admitted charges of arson, racially aggravated harassment and criminal damage. He also admitted the possession of bullets found in his home and asked for 11 further offences of racially aggravated criminal damage to be taken into account.

Just to finish some quotes from nick griffen

Would not trust a word from the BNP.

So you dont agree white people can be victims of race hate/crime? I would take some of the things on that searchlight site with a pinch of salt as well, just like the BNP...searchlight also have their own agenda and twist things to suit it, they are far too left wing for my liking and one extreme is as bad as the other.

ToadKiller Dog

Like Many on here just watching the Winehouse(part jewish herself) at Glastonbury doing the specials and talking about there music being part of our herritage ,and yes she is spot on the influences in our culture of the music of the Windines and to a growing extent bangra etc is part of our islands great history as much as any thing in the last 2000 years.

Do we really want to allow the BNP attempt to destroy and deny this.

ToadKiller Dog
So you dont agree white people can be victims of race hate/crime? I would take some of the things on that searchlight site with a pinch of salt as well, just like the BNP...searchlight also have their own agenda and twist things to suit it, they are far too left wing for my liking and one extreme is as bad as the other.

Did i say anywhere that i did not think that white people were and can be victims of race crime of course they are ,but the Fascist organization of the BNP

play on fears and stoke them up with fake figures .Fear is there strongest weapon .

Searchlight and there trade union supporters are open with there purpose to out the lies of the bnp and show them for what they are a Fascist group built on race hate and violence.

I would say searchlight is politically mild when in comparison with other groups doing good work such as the rock against racism concerts .

Its different from the now Defunct Anti Nazi League which did have a left leaning .

The singer of reverend and the makers received death threats after speaking out about the bnp at one of the RAR concerts last month.

:eek:

I hope you don't honestly believe that....

Professor.Arturo
No it isn't.

Maybe citizens of the former communist Russia or East Germany might disagree with you.

Maybe citizens of the former communist Russia or East Germany might disagree with you.

You're applying two different standards here. You can't say that Searchlight (an anti-facist organisation) are the same "extreme left" as the bloody Communist regimes of Russia and East Germany.

Make up your mind; either way, I'd rather be living in a society defined by Searchlight principles than one defined by BNP principles.

And oddly a lot of people in the former Eastern Bloc wish that communism was back as they had housing and jobs guaranteed.

Professor.Arturo
You're applying two different standards here. You can't say that Searchlight (an anti-facist organisation) are the same "extreme left" as the bloody Communist regimes of Russia and East Germany.

Make up your mind; either way, I'd rather be living in a society defined by Searchlight principles than one defined by BNP principles.

I wasn't meaning searchlight, what I meant was extreme left wing is just as bad as extreme right wing and I would not want to live under either.

PsychocAndy

The BNP will crack down on crime and restore public safety and confidence. We will free the police and courts from the politically correct straitjacket that is stopping them from doing their job properly.

I prefer to listen to this about political correctness

Says it all IMHO

If they ever get in will it be back to the days of the SPG, beasting into everyone that gets in their way. I'm old enough to remember Blair Peach, killed by the state for demonstrating.

Homer_Salvatori

Although the BNP policies do address issues we perhaps sympathise with, they are just not fit to run the country and i could never vote for them. I would consider voting for a new party who took some of the policies the BNP would like to address and presented them in a professional and educated way. In my opinion Britain is screeming out for a party that doesnt pander to PC leftism.

I dont think Britain is a good place to live at the moment, but i think residents of most countries would say the same about their own countries compared to say 50 years ago and it seems to be getting worse for a number of well documented reasons like cost of living, offshoring of jobs, immigration, crime, lack of respect for family values to name but a few. I would like someone to address these issues but also to demonstrate that they have the ability to run the country on a business as usual basis. Do this and they would have my vote and support. Unfortunately all we have is Labour and Tories, they have both had their chance and failed. Time for someone else to roll in to Downing Street and restore British pride.

On the one issue everyone seems to jump on when they here the words BNP, how many of us actually think that Enoch Powell was wrong? Personally, i'll put my neck on the line and say that i think he was right. Pesonally i dont feel that makes me a 'racist', but in my opinion it signals where Britain lost its way, and perhaps where the world as a whole lost its way on its multicultural policies. I mean do they really work? Thats a question, by the way rather than a statement, but i do have my doubts, particularly in the current climate and on issues to do with National Security, especially if the world was to kick off another word war. I just wonder how that would work.

If you think the BNP are an amateur bunch you should take a look at the National Front website, particularly these videos. Can you imagine these people running the country?

http://www.natfront.com/SECTION.video.html

Sheriff Fatman
I dont think Britain is a good place to live at the moment, but i think residents of most countries would say the same about their own countries compared to say 50 years ago

I think you would struggle to find a time when that arguement hasn't been used. History is always looked at with rose tinted glasses. Crime isn't really that much worse now than was then, family values have changed, but at the same time thousands of battered wives are better off now than they would have been then, child abuse was just as prevelant then as it is now, it was just nobody talked about it or even acknowledged it happened. Immigration, if immigration is so bad, how come the population of Scotland is pretty much the same as it was in 1950 and is projected to be much the same for at least the next 20 years.http://www.gro-scotland.gov.uk/files/pp2004-fig1.pdf

Ray Winstone

The leader of the BNP can dress up his policies all he wants.

Its all a front.

When you actually get down to it and meet some of the bampots that are members or stand for the party then you realise why they have the reputation that goes with them.

MacDonald Jardine

So would I probably, but a lot of the Searchlight/ AFA activists are just as closed minded and raving as the other side.

Sheriff Fatman
Quite simple, Scots are leaving. And as quickly as they are leaving migrants are arriving.

So it is nothing to do with the fact that Scotland has had a higher death rate than birth rate for decades then.

Even then, it shows that the often heard statement that' we are overcrowded and can't take any more' is a complete load of garbage.

Ray Winstone
Quite simple, Scots are leaving. And as quickly as they are leaving migrants are arriving.

The population in this country is still going to decline in the next couple of decades unless the birth rate increases.

Homer_Salvatori

yes scots are leaving, dying, not having enough kids....whatever reasons you pin on it, migration will sustain our population for years to come.

Sheriff Fatman
yes scots are leaving, dying, not having enough kids....whatever reasons you pin on it, migration will sustain our population for years to come.

Exactly the reason why all the guff about repatriating immigrants from the BNP is nothing to do with economics, social policy or any other fatuous reason the BNP supporteres up here come up with. It is 100% to do with racism.

Archived