Vanacek

salvo69

Just noticed on Facebook his wife has just given birth to their kid....wonder if that is a reason for his absence recently and why his performance has dipped.....I remember the last few weeks before my wife gave birth I didn’t have a choice but to think of that and that only

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jammy T

• Robbo-Jambo

• Ari Gold

• gjcc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, salvo69 said:

Just noticed on Facebook his wife has just given birth to their kid....wonder if that is a reason for his absence recently and why his performance has dipped.....I remember the last few weeks before my wife gave birth I didn’t have a choice but to think of that and that only

I served him and his Mrs at work yesterday. Obviously knew for some reason or another that he wouldn't be featuring today but definitely didn't get the impression she was about to drop. Well done for the big felly

13 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

"Just noticed on facebook"

???????????

I’m not a stalker ? my mate commented on his post

2 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

I’m not a stalker ? my mate commented on his post

Saw it on insta , wonder if he might remove his finger from his ass now n get his self in gear

Edited by sadj

JamboGraham

Yup...a new Dad. Well done big man...get yourself sorted and show us all what you’ve got next season...

All roads lead to Gorgie

Was the bairn born here. We need big strikers after all :)

2 hours ago, sadj said:

Saw it on insta , wonder if he might remove his finger from his ass now n get his self in gear

I wonder if the club might now start backgrounding a players habits...5 years after Robbie Neilson said it was a given.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw him tonight while getting fuel at Sainsbury’s pounding the streets. Blue tracksuit top, orange shorts and wearing his iPods in his lugs and the sweat dripping off him. Hopefully the big guy gets a chance to stake a claim for the cup final squad. Obviously now trying to save his career by putting the extra work in. I seriously hope he can prove his doubters wrong. 

HHGH

Bazzas right boot
On 13/04/2019 at 22:43, sadj said:

Aye, living with a newborn will help him.... 

They always help folk perform better at work, dunno if it's the no sleep or nagging, knackered wife that gives it the real boost. 

7 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Aye, living with a newborn will help him.... 

They always help folk perform better at work, dunno if it's the no sleep or nagging, knackered wife that gives it the real boost. 

Lack of sex so you have the energy to remove said finger and get on with yer career as opposed to the last trimester and the horn level of a pregnant hormonal eastern european woman?

Maybe....

Tho im sure that will now become sadj said Vanecek has been shit because he was getting all the sex  

Just now, sadj said:

Lack of sex so you have the energy to remove said finger and get on with yer career as opposed to the last trimester and the horn level of a pregnant hormonal eastern european woman?

Maybe....

Tho im sure that will now become sadj said Vanecek has been shit because he was getting all the sex  

All pumped oot. Thanks for the info. 

Just now, gjcc said:

All pumped oot. Thanks for the info. 

???

Get it on twitter n facebook sure someone will run with 

“Vanecek gets no sex now as he focuses energy on resurrecting his Hearts career instead of pumping horny Eastern European woman”

Robbo-Jambo
On 13/04/2019 at 22:23, salvo69 said:

Christ never mind his Mrs he looked bloody pregnant when he first arrived. 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

???

Get it on twitter n facebook sure someone will run with 

“Vanecek gets no sex now as he focuses energy on resurrecting his Hearts career instead of pumping horny Eastern European woman”

Where’s the poster that rhymes with pooperscar when you need him. It’ll be viral before the days out with his previous. 

AlimOzturk

Hyped up far to much by the club nd himself before he signed stupid mistake to make  hopefully the club has learn lessons. 

1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Took Clare under his wing, I heard. Showed him where all the late open pubs are. 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, sadj said:

Maybe....

Lack of sex doesn't help tho, just gets replaced with self abuse. 

Robbo-Jambo
1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

?

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Most people call it being a serial wanchor. 

38 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Most people call it being a serial wanchor. 

3B6E724F-C02B-4856-841D-C002926E664B.gif

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Saw him tonight while getting fuel at Sainsbury’s pounding the streets. Blue tracksuit top, orange shorts and wearing his iPods in his lugs and the sweat dripping off him. Hopefully the big guy gets a chance to stake a claim for the cup final squad. Obviously now trying to save his career by putting the extra work in. I seriously hope he can prove his doubters wrong. 

HHGH

Trying to get the ‘Gorgie Loyal’ onside or engineering a move to Rangers?

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Hyped up far to much by the club nd himself before he signed stupid mistake to make  hopefully the club has learn lessons. 

How did he hype himself up? I’ve read this a few times so I’ve missed something.

Edited by Ari Gold

Heres Rixxy
8 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

How did he hype himself up? I’ve read this a few times so I’ve missed something.

He had some Instagram posts about how he was going to rip up the Scottish league etc IIRC.

Toxteth O'Grady
20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Don't even think about him as a player. pointless chapter.

The new Mike Tulberg

8 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

The new Mike Tulberg

We have had so many failed and pointess signings. Not a new thing but the amount of them is.

It used to be joke selections for 'worst ever Hearts XI' and now it's 'worst Hearts team of the past few years'.

Vanacek, Stockton, Sammon, Wighton and Dauda fighting it out for most pointless 'striker'.

Edited by i8hibsh

19 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

He had some Instagram posts about how he was going to rip up the Scottish league etc IIRC.

I’ve seen ones where he was watching us on the internet and reading up on our history. Just seemed excited to be joining us. Some players talk about leaving us before kicking a ball! 

I’m not so sure about the hyping himself up, think it’s grew arms and legs on here due to performances.

He can’t be THAT bad surely?!

After getting the bums rush from Levein all season, Edwards suddenly seems to be back in his good books - so maybe there’s hope for Vanecek yet.

AlimOzturk
10 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

I’ve seen ones where he was watching us on the internet and reading up on our history. Just seemed excited to be joining us. Some players talk about leaving us before kicking a ball! 

I’m not so sure about the hyping himself up, think it’s grew arms and legs on here due to performances.

He can’t be THAT bad surely?!

Well if he was just super excited to join us then why come to us totally unfit and unable to do his job. I have no idea how good or bad he is because of his I'll discipline  

No wonder Levein was raging with him and blasted him in the media. 

I hope he redeems himself next season and is already conducting his own pre season 

AlimOzturk
27 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We have had so many failed and pointess signings. Not a new thing but the amount of them is.

It used to be joke selections for 'worst ever Hearts XI' and now it's 'worst Hearts team of the past few years'.

Vanacek, Stockton, Sammon, Wighton and Dauda fighting it out for most pointless 'striker'.

And he refused Sow,  a proven player at Hearts because of his lack of fitness :rofl:

Armageddon
On 14/04/2019 at 00:38, Jessjambo said:

So he has scored in the last 9 months or so,...

1 hour ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Haha savage chat!!! :)

10 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

And he refused Sow,  a proven player at Hearts because of his lack of fitness :rofl:

Wasn't just fitness worries. The lad is absolute pony these days, so good call Hearts :thumbsup:

The situation with Vanacek isnt hopeless yet.  Moving to a new country with a pregnant wife.  Maybe the type who took more time to settle than expected.  Maybe he thought this league would be easier than it us.

If he gives it everything now he may come good.

It should have been ten
On 14/04/2019 at 00:41, i8hibsh said:

His wife you say?

:worthless_thread:

Knock yourself out...

4A73C7ED-F83E-4801-B684-67EA449A7CDC.thumb.jpeg.af4c3e0ae831b8120d6707dd2d02f10c.jpeg

Watch some highlights of his games for Teplice where he scored 24 goals in 76 games, and you will see he is not a dud. No defence for turning up unfit. Not a target man like Uche so maybe not suited to the way that Levein is playing right now. I think Levein should give us some kind of explanation as to why he is still not selecting him. Craig? 

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, cocomac said:

Watch some highlights of his games for Teplice where he scored 24 goals in 76 games, and you will see he is not a dud. No defence for turning up unfit. Not a target man like Uche so maybe not suited to the way that Levein is playing right now. I think Levein should give us some kind of explanation as to why he is still not selecting him. Craig? 

Not sure Craig’s on Kickback bud

StevenNaismith

Was told yesterday that he’s lost 8 kilos in the month of April which is a tremendous effort from him. I’d love him to prove everyone wrong, not sure he will get the chance though.

10 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Was told yesterday that he’s lost 8 kilos in the month of April which is a tremendous effort from him. I’d love him to prove everyone wrong, not sure he will get the chance though.

So if he’s been on a fitness push to get back in favor, what was he carrying before April! Some holiday that in Thailand before he came here!!

Astounded that he was that far out of shape. 

Seen him up Riccarton and although playing at a lower level, I'm convinced he'll come good. Looks sharper, leaner and quicker. Boys got a good touch and vision. 

Taken by surprise by this league, like many before him.

35 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Knock yourself out...

4A73C7ED-F83E-4801-B684-67EA449A7CDC.thumb.jpeg.af4c3e0ae831b8120d6707dd2d02f10c.jpeg

She looks almost the spit of a lovely young polish lady friend of mine ??

It should have been ten
6 minutes ago, sadj said:

She looks almost the spit of a lovely young polish lady friend of mine ??

?