SUPPORTERS BUSES

Miller Jambo 60

M and a A and a NOR we are the mental MANOR.

With a B and U and an FTY we are the silly Manor.

Fact.

winston churchill
With a B and U and an FTY we are the silly Manor.

Fact.

take that back.

Jamboross98

Travelled on Glasgow Hearts bus since the early 70's but gave up on them in the mid 90's and travelled by car and train until 2006. Started and created the West of Scotland bus along with Alloway Jambo, but after a fall out with the committee, I went back to the Glasgow Hearts and I'll never leave them again. Prefer to travel by bus, good crack with all the boys and a coach that is quite regularly full. Only get minibuses for away games, until Hearts fortunes pick up anyway.

winston churchill
Travelled on Glasgow Hearts bus since the early 70's but gave up on them in the mid 90's and travelled by car and train until 2006. Started and created the West of Scotland bus along with Alloway Jambo, but after a fall out with the committee, I went back to the Glasgow Hearts and I'll never leave them again. Prefer to travel by bus, good crack with all the boys and a coach that is quite regularly full. Only get minibuses for away games, until Hearts fortunes pick up anyway.

do you remember a guy from the glesga hearts called doedak.

i think he came from ra paisley area.

hearts daft and always blotto.

PresidentRomanov

I worked in Yarrows for a year in 1984 and travelled on the Glasgow Hearts bus to midweek games, used to leave from the Lorne Bar?

Does Big Gerry - can't remember his surname - still go, he worked beside me and invited me along?

Benny Factor

Car with my old man pre 1994.

Blackburn/Whitburn bus 1994 until 2000.

Car again until 2006.

West of Scotland Hearts bus from 2006 til present.

Archived