• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• merrymac

• Francis Albert

• pettigrewsstylist

22 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Is anyone allowed to start an Official thread? have I got the right number of asterisks?

Anyway, I only wanted to get it going to ask CL not to tinker too much with the line-up. Uche will almost certainly be out I'm guessing  but maybe one change, with Keena for Uche and Vanacek on the bench.

Apologies if I'm getting above myself.

Some folks do it often.

Others do it once with sensational results. 

:verysmug:

I'll go for a negative approach from levein that sets out fir the draw, we will lose an early goal and self implode as always through there. 3-0 rangers. 

upgotheheads
11 hours ago, Morgan said:

99CA9D77-805F-418B-B5AF-4CAC48C3C7CC.jpeg

How the hell can that possibly be, have St.Mirren no respect for their fans?

14 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Nope. You can enjoy Stink Midden vs Sellick.

Rangers tv (pirated ) is available in loads of pubs around here. 

2 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Some folks do it often.

Others do it once with sensational results. 

:verysmug:

You couldn't resist, could you?

:biggrin:

Governor Tarkin
5 hours ago, Neil_Grant said:

Show no fear and for goodness sake don't lose an early goal! 

We will lose an early goal.

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Rangers tv (pirated ) is available in loads of pubs around here. 

I'm guessing this won't be available on Mobdro app though.

Who are folk using for their dodgy streams these days then?

Finlay James

Famous 2-0 win to the JT's:

Zlamal

Brandon

Berra

Souttar

Dikamona

Mulraney

Djoum

Haring

Clare

Mclean

Keena

3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Last one I tried was great . Loads of beautiful Russian women contracted me after 

Governor Tarkin
Just now, johnthomas said:

Last one I tried was great . Loads of beautiful Russian women contracted me after 

I have had this experience also.

N Lincs Jambo
26 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Tend to find the streams don’t work but there’s usually someone showing the game on FB these days. Watched the 2nd half of the sheep game on FB on Saturday and got uninterrupted coverage.

27 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Zlamal

Brandon

Berra

Souttar

Dikamona

Mulraney

Djoum

Haring

Clare

Mclean

Keena

Looks pretty good apart from McLean imho.

20 hours ago, Bauld said:

Perhaps the biggest impact is the fans. If we can make them look poor in the first 10-15 minutes the crowd will turn on them. If we can create a toxic atmosphere against them that could be a big decider.

That's how we should always play v the zombies. When their own turn on them it almost always results in advantage opposition. Also that thug Morelos will be suspended. Advantage Hearts.

OFGTF HHGH FTH.

Governor Tarkin
39 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Tend to find the streams don’t work but there’s usually someone showing the game on FB these days. Watched the 2nd half of the sheep game on FB on Saturday and got uninterrupted coverage.

Nice.

How would one search for said FB coverage?

Cheers ☺

Tennant's  6's
1 hour ago, Finlay James said:

Zlamal

Brandon

Berra

Souttar

Dikamona

Mulraney

Djoum

Haring

Clare

Mclean

Keena

Like the look of that side, but if probably have Clare supporting Keena, with Bozanic in midfield.

Too bad Vanecek hasn't turned up yet, could Be done with him for this game, unless Craig swings a curve ball and put him in..

N Lincs Jambo
37 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Nice.

How would one search for said FB coverage?

Cheers ☺

On Saturday it was shared to the group Heart of Midlothian FC. I’m hoping for the same tomorrow evening. Just a guy woa camera pointed at his TV but quality was reasonable 

Governor Tarkin
20 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

On Saturday it was shared to the group Heart of Midlothian FC. I’m hoping for the same tomorrow evening. Just a guy woa camera pointed at his TV but quality was reasonable 

Ah ok.

Cheers for the heads up.

I'll keep an eye out on that group and a eye on here for any updates/streams nearer the time.

:thumbsup:

Mr Elwood P

Just read that our last top flight win at Ibrox was in 2012 under Paulo Sergio, 1-2 victory. Going for the same scoreline tomorrow and the same result on May 25th. It's coming home.

1 hour ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

There was a superb YouTube stream for the sheep game. Excellent quality.

I fancy our chances if we play the right way. I’d like to see Keena upfront but got a feeling he’ll go for MacLean or even Vanecek.

Portable Badger
3 hours ago, Finlay James said:

Zlamal

Brandon

Berra

Souttar

Dikamona

Mulraney

Djoum

Haring

Clare

Mclean

Keena

Quite like this though I would start Vanacek instead of McLean - we don't how Vanacek will play so neither do the Huns.  It's the element of surprise !!!

portobellojambo1

If we go there to try ang get a draw we won't, we will lose. If we go there and try and play a bit more positively, you never know we could come away with a result. If pushed I'd think we will go for the former approach and lose 2-0.

While Morelos and Halliday will be missing has anything been said about Kent today, just home from work so had no time to check anywhere before posting this.

Edited by portobellojambo1
Spelling pish

3 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

If we go there to try ang get a draw we won't, we will lose. If we go there and try and play a bit more positively, you never know we could come away with a result. If pushed I'd think we will go for the former approach and lose 2-0.

While Morelos and Halliday will be missing has anything been said about Kent today, just home from work so had no time to check anywhere before posting this.

Hearing set for Thursday so he will be available tomorrow night.

Unknown user
3 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Hesgoal, vipleague, I usually try YouTube for games against the hun or Celtic

portobellojambo1
15 minutes ago, Texia said:

Hearing set for Thursday so he will be available tomorrow night.

I've just been catching up on another thread, after posting above. Is it not a case it will only go to a hearing on Thursday if Rangers appeal the original two match ban offered. I think they might be more inclined to accept the punishment for the games against us and Motherwell, rather than wait to see what the post split fixture draw is, with the risk of an extended period out. One of those post split games will be versus Celtic at Ibrox and I suspect they will want Morelos, Halliday and Kent all available to play in that and if it is the first game post split Kent would miss it.

Edited by portobellojambo1

portobellojambo1
18 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

1-1 would be a great result

I would agree with that, but I also think it is a result we are more liable to get by being a bit more offensive rather trying to sit in and attain it from the start. In fact, rather than giving them the oppotuinty to open the scoring I suspect that after Sunday's result if we can get in front early on there might then be an opportunity to build on that as their crowd is liable to turn on them.

4 hours ago, johnthomas said:

Were you advertising yourself as a gigolo? Asking for a friend ?

Tenaciousdandy
2 hours ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

does the guys cockatiel stll chirp away, sets my missus one off last time lol hoping its going to be on rangers tv on iptv, someone said it was going to be audio only 

Hun TV are showing it, there'll be streams available the usual dodgy sites, maybe even some radge will risk their life live streaming on YouTube

Tenaciousdandy
52 minutes ago, Smithee said:

https://www.vipbox.live/

i use this on my laptop when at work, can be a bit temperamental tho and definitely need a ad blocker 

Cruyff Turn
19 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I would agree with that, but I also think it is a result we are more liable to get by being a bit more offensive rather trying to sit in and attain it from the start. In fact, rather than giving them the oppotuinty to open the scoring I suspect that after Sunday's result if we can get in front early on there might then be an opportunity to build on that as their crowd is liable to turn on them.

Agree. We tried to contain on our two previous visits and got our erses felt. Better just going out there and giving them a game. 

On 01/04/2019 at 13:23, Darren said:

The usual two-goal defeat at Ibrox, no doubt. Despite them being utter cack and missing their best players.

So are we from attacking perspective 

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

?

Cheers, Smifee. :)

54 minutes ago, Epc1312 said:

Hope it's increased to a six game ban and he ends his loan spell in the stands.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Agree. We tried to contain on our two previous visits and got our erses felt. Better just going out there and giving them a game. 

We never tried to contain at all in the 3-1 earlier. 

We went for it and ****ed up twice while missing our chances then got a man sent off just for the banter. 

But, there was no way we tried to contain. 

We set up to attack, unfortunately massive individual errors cost us. 

Mr Elwood P
4 hours ago, Epc1312 said:

Brass neck appealing that. Sure it costs about £1000 to lodge an appeal as well. Best run company in Europe ...

We might do what we did around 50 years ago.  Underdogs as usual but Wallace and White ripped the absolute pish out of them, resulting in a brilliant 3-0 win.

More pertinently, someone might score a Wednesday night hat trick for us to secure an emphatic victory.

I reckon we're under 24 hours away from a significant celebration.

13 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

We might do what we did around 50 years ago.  Underdogs as usual but Wallace and White ripped the absolute pish out of them, resulting in a brilliant 3-0 win.

More pertinently, someone might score a Wednesday night hat trick for us to secure an emphatic victory.

I reckon we're under 24 hours away from a significant celebration.

If Craig Levein has any savvy all the motivation our players will need is to post the article in the EEN particularly this muppet on the dressing room wall.

Craig Fowler: Hearts showed on Saturday that they’re not a one-man team as they won for the third time since Steven Naismith suffered his latest knee injury. However, those with a proper understanding of the Tynecastle first-team could have told you all along they were never a one-man team - they’re a two-man team: Naismith and Ikpeazu.

The full article is here if you can bring yourselves to read it.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/they-re-a-two-man-team-journalists-predictions-for-rangers-v-hearts-1-4900112

Edited by wavydavy