From the Heart

gooders

I'm perfectly calm, thanks.

Things might get worse, I agree. And there might come a day when I don't renew if things keep going the way they are.

But spare me the likes of Y2K or whatever his name is preaching from his office.

If or when things go Pete Tong next season, I'll make my own mind up as how to react.

Buffalo Bill

Bill, Erik

Delighted youve decided to fixate on one little (I thought rather jocular and witty point), and completely disregard the original points made. it makes it easier not to feel sorry for you when things go vertically betitted.

I did do something - I didnt renew my season ticket and i wont be back while that psycho muppet is in charge. Why? Because the team at Tynecastle are not Hearts. they just aint..

"If or when things go Pete Tong" im sure you'll be the first on the barricades howling why didnt someone do something.

Oh, and by the way, Im on the train now.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did do something

And achieved what by doing so.....?

Do we have a manager?

Are things any better?

And achieved what by doing so.....?

Do we have a manager?

Are things any better?

Just becuase you dont have the same moral conviction as I do doesnt mean that my action wasnt valid.

[mod edit]

Buffalo Bill

There's merit in both decisions.

Those who don't renew, have sent out a clear message.

Those who have,will be seething if a manager isn't in place and there's lots of ways to protest.

Both can have a positive effect in at least trying to do something about the mess we have become.

But for God's sake, please don't tell me what to do from behind your keyboard.

Buffalo Bill

MacDonald Jardine
I can stay silent no longer. I did buy a season ticket this season more out of tradition than enthusiasm to see the crap we are being served. So in that respect I along with 9000 other people are seen to be supporting Romanov. Bull###t. Its Hearts I support not some tin pot megalomaniac from some European footballing back water. Because I bought my ticket does not mean he has my support or my respect.

We are now at a serious crossroads. Can we continue to watch what is happening, the team being ripped apart to promote Lithuanian, Portuguese and Chilean journey men with no loyalty or feeling for the club or its social standing? Or do we try to make clear our fear for the club and its long term future?

Can we watch the likes of Frail, Mann, (Ogilvie ?) as well as countless players being booted because they cannot comply with Romanovs agenda?

We are continually chasing the carrot he offers such as new stand, a new manager, good players and anything else his cohorts suggest will keep the masses quiet for a while.

We are a divided bunch with some saying wait a while longer others saying how long can we afford to wait. The sad thing is we may have waited too long. Can we not all agree that our team has little chance of success as there is no managerial guidance. There are too many average players at best and too many crap players on average.

Can we not agree that we have little chance of changing things unless we unite and boycott games or merchandise, or sing our hearts out at every game against the current regime. These are hardly radical ideas but en mass may make a difference and may actually be heard back in Kaunas.

I have first hand experience of working within a Lithuanian controlled business and agree there are only two ways of doing things, their way or not at all.

I have been a member of Kickback for a number of years and do not post very often, this does not mean I am a Hobo or Romanov apologist.

Rant over and all comments welcome. I expect abuse as well as support so bring it on!

Lucky your now a successful businessman yourself then.

Just becuase you dont have the same moral conviction as I do doesnt mean that my action wasnt valid.

[mod edit]

*sighs*

Resorting to more petty insults huh.

Had there been some kinda formal protest regarding the non-renewal of season tickets, I'd imagine that a fair proportion of the 9000 renewers could well have been convinced to not bother renewing.... myself included.

My thoughts were that not-renewing would make no difference at all other than to leave me bored on a Saturday afternoon. Low and behold - lower season ticket renewal rate has, as predicted, made no difference at all.

Nice try with your protest though - keep up the good work.

Those who have,will be seething if a manager isn't in place and there's lots of ways to protest.

Both can have a positive effect in at least trying to do something about the mess we have become.

Buffalo Bill

Actually, because we'll never meet (I dont like you and you dont like me, and we dont drink in the same pubs remember) I cant see how else i will tell you that you are wrong.

Because you are

And when the plug gets pulled, remember our little exchange, and accept at least 1/9000 of the blame

Bill, Erik

Delighted youve decided to fixate on one little (I thought rather jocular and witty point), and completely disregard the original points made. it makes it easier not to feel sorry for you when things go vertically betitted.

I did do something - I didnt renew my season ticket and i wont be back while that psycho muppet is in charge. Why? Because the team at Tynecastle are not Hearts. they just aint..

"If or when things go Pete Tong" im sure you'll be the first on the barricades howling why didnt someone do something.

Oh, and by the way, Im on the train now.

Actually its the general tone of your posts that comes across as you being a bit of a :1222: to be honest. You have made your point you feel by sticking FACT at the end of it and expect everyone should agree.

I read your first post thought it had some merit in that perhaps we had lost an opportunity to make a statement with ST sales.

The fact is we will never know but tell me do you believe he really would have stood up and took notice say ?400 on avg * 4000 more not renewing is what ?1.6m as a rough bench mark.

Revenue at the game aside that equals him selling Goncalves if prices on him are to be believed and virtually breaking even and still being able to do as he pleases.

I just dont see him doing anything he doesnt want to do and we can argue against each other all day long we tend to do that anyway.

And telling people that they are wrong and you are right purely on an opinion to which you could not prove would work or not is poor.

Actually poor isnt the word i would use however i will leave it at just that.

Buffalo Bill

Whatever happens, with regard to a manager, between now and then, all eyes will be on the Hearts fans at Tynie on 9th August.

I've no doubt Vlad wont be there but something like a mass silent walk-out in the 1st game of the season will be a clear message to him which will be picked up by nationwide press (may even make the news in Lithuania!)

I hope it doesn't come to that, but I think a huge majority of the fans will be willing to support this if we fail to appoint a manager from outside Vlad's Pyramid of P!sh.

I'm now a bit worried by my moral barometer.

If by buying a ST I am in tacit agreement with Romanov and his practices then by default that means I am also in the past guilty of being in agreement with CPR and his aims and practices.

It would appear I'm not a Hearts fan after all.

By The Light..
I just wonder what Romanov's end game is because I see no point in what he is doing, if he wants Ukio bankas to be succesful in the UK than why all the crap that is going on just now you think he would be bending over backwards to warm to the business community this does not seem to be the case but and it's a big but I only hope that it all pans out in the end.

:sad:

Fans have been asking that question for years and the answer is staring them in the face, like a cuckoo in a nest he is emptying every single last trace of the original and rightfull owners of HMFC, THE FANS

Enjoyed most of your post gooders but one thing though......why would you ask for a boycott of games but purchase a seasin ticket at the same time? you've already payed for the games surely?

Enjoyed most of your post gooders but one thing though......why would you ask for a boycott of games but purchase a seasin ticket at the same time? you've already payed for the games surely?

If you purchase a ticket and then don't go, its an empty seat. If you don't purchase a ticket, someone else might.

Buffalo Bill
Actually, because we'll never meet (I dont like you and you dont like me, and we dont drink in the same pubs remember) I cant see how else i will tell you that you are wrong.

Because you are

And when the plug gets pulled, remember our little exchange, and accept at least 1/9000 of the blame

But what good is it preaching over the internet?

For all I know, you could be sitting there in a green and white replica shirt sniggering away?

If you had stood up for you convictions in public, I'd have applauded your stance. I'm not against your decision not to renew. I'm against the way you're trying to tell me that I'm killing the club.

What right do you have to sermon me?

Where was your public protest?

You're just a keyboard warrior, shooting off insults at people who find giant holes in your arguments. Your only retort was to bluster how powerful a businessman you are with your staff "out to make you money".

Pathetic.

Buffalo Bill

like a cuckoo in a nest he is emptying every single last trace of the original and rightfull owners of HMFC, THE FANS

And when were the fans the rightful owners? Serious question as I don't think this has ever been the case.

Lads,

As usual some of the debate has descended into personal abuse. This just shows the holier than thou attitude of our posters. We should be expending all our energies against the puppeteer. Can we not agree to hear each others views but not preach at each other? This way we can be constructive and hopefully unite the fan base. (Sorry if I am preaching).

Whats done is done, if people have bought season tickets thats their perogative. Those who have not have made their statement, however what matters is how we handle things during the games throughout the season.

Much as I would hate to do it, the idea of walking out after 5 minutes would look absolutely brilliant on the tv and would be something Romanov could not ignore.

Come on people for the good of the club get together.

Because you are

We all as Hearts fans are to blame that includes you if it goes this way and we do nothing to stop it.

If by thinking you havent bought a season ticket this year gets you away from that your living in a fantasy land. The question is what do we do to stop it thats what we are all wondering, what will have the impact we need. I've already stated i dont believe the non purchase of ST's is the answer so what is your alternative cause im not sure but i know sitting on KB preaching isnt the answer.

At the end of the day if the lights go out the switch was hit long before Romanov came through the door.

merseyjambo

As Hearts fans, we were desperate to get rid of CPR because he had made a total James Hunt of things and the last act to get us out of the brown stuff was to sell the family silver. However at least there was some form of stability in manager and players.

Was Vlad the only show in town at that time, if he wasn't, he certainly is now. Was CPR wanting too much for his shares. Was the Deans/McGrail bid serious? There were lots of questions unanswered at the time just as they are now. The point about why Dunfermline and United had turned Vlad down is interesting. The quality of players they had at the time could surely have benefited from the introduction of a Miko or Chesney.

The situation we are in now is worse. Debt is at least 50% higher than it was with CPR and if the family silver is sold would not be covered by its sale, a playing staff which quite frankly is worse than at any time under CPR and a managerial merry go round gets more embarrassing every time it goes round.

I can fully understand why people are not renewing. I only managed to get to Tynecastle a couple of times last year because I work most weekends but when I was there, what I saw was poor with the indications things were only going to get worse.

I'm only playing Devils Advocate here and I'm not a CPR apologist or him in disguise but taking the emotional argument of Tynecastle out of it, are we any better of now than we were then. The fans were quick enough to protest against him, yet I believe we are in an overall worse position now but we meekly accept what Vlad does.

When those that have been going 25 or 30 years are no longer renewing because they feel the club are no longer what they supported a few years ago, I think its indicative of the malaise most fans are feeling.

I don't know how its going to end but the one thing I'm certain of is that its going to cause greater divisions and arguments among fans

By The Light..
And when were the fans the rightful owners? Serious question as I don't think this has ever been the case.

the club exists for the fans without fans it would not exist, like the 500 club and the fans before them for 130 years who have supported the club. Before the stockmarket float and share sale to SMG and deans and robinson and then eventually to VR for 40p

the club exists for the fans without fans it would not exist, like the 500 club and the fans before them for 130 years who have supported the club. Before the stockmarket float and share sale to SMG and deans and robinson and then eventually to VR for 40p

So by that argument I own part of Tesco as well? Yes the club can't survive without fans but by that very argument no business can.

By The Light..
So by that argument I own part of Tesco as well? Yes the club can't survive without fans but by that very argument no business can.

yes correct, customer service is key, fans loyalty exceeds clubcard points and own label biscuits, however ultimately any business that drives it customers away will not survive, in the long term the cuckoo is emptying us....

Sheriff Fatman
I have first hand experience of working within a Lithuanian controlled business and agree there are only two ways of doing things, their way or not at all.

I have first hand knowledge of working for Scottish, English and US controlled businesses and without failure there was only two ways of doing things, their way or not at all. That is how businesses work, they are not fecking democracies.

Now that is just nonsense.

And I think you know it.

peebles jambo
Yes I'm in the same boat, have my season ticket, often think I shoudn't have bothered but kept saying to myself it can't get worse but sadly I think it has and will until mad vlad gives up and goes. Like countless others I have spoken to many haven't bought their tickets and will probably not be seen at tynie if we are dished up the crap we witnessed last season, the only answer is not to bother going and hope someone pays attention , unfortunately he has our money so probably wont be bothered . Feel totally miseable about what is happening to our beloved club. Thanks I feel better saying that lot:sad:

i'm in the same boat as yourself, we better watch out cause it will start sinking fast, i'm now wishing i hadn't gave mad fud my hard earned, so far all he has done is to make our beloved jts a feckin laughing stock

But what good is it preaching over the internet?

For all I know, you could be sitting there in a green and white replica shirt sniggering away?

If you had stood up for you convictions in public, I'd have applauded your stance. I'm not against your decision not to renew. I'm against the way you're trying to tell me that I'm killing the club.

What right do you have to sermon me?

Where was your public protest?

You're just a keyboard warrior, shooting off insults at people who find giant holes in your arguments. Your only retort was to bluster how powerful a businessman you are with your staff "out to make you money".

Pathetic.

Buffalo Bill

I didnt bluster in the slightest. Every word was true. if you dont like the fact that I have a good job thats your issue.

How exactly do dissenters from your view stand up in public. "A" boards at Haymarket? Wlaking around with a bell ringing out the death toll? you may have noticed but the internet is quite a powerful media these days

*sighs*

Resorting to more petty insults huh.

Had there been some kinda formal protest regarding the non-renewal of season tickets, I'd imagine that a fair proportion of the 9000 renewers could well have been convinced to not bother renewing.... myself included.

My thoughts were that not-renewing would make no difference at all other than to leave me bored on a Saturday afternoon. Low and behold - lower season ticket renewal rate has, as predicted, made no difference at all.

Nice try with your protest though - keep up the good work.

in the [past i might have agreed with you - petty insults are a bit beneath me. But i have become so hacked off with the compliant, touchy feely mince spouted by so many then if it provokes one person to actually think or react to the point where they may consider the actual points Im making then I'll be happy.

Buffalo Bill
I didnt bluster in the slightest. Every word was true. if you dont like the fact that I have a good job thats your issue.

How exactly do dissenters from your view stand up in public. "A" boards at Haymarket? Wlaking around with a bell ringing out the death toll? you may have noticed but the internet is quite a powerful media these days

I don't mind if you have a "good job". Good for you. There you go again!

It's just a bit sad that you somehow have to squeeze it into your argument is if we should all go "wow - he's so cool".

If you had any convction in your ramblings, you would put yourself out there. The internet can be used as a tool, but why should I or anyone else for that matter take your advice form purely an internet forum?

As I said, you could be sitting there in a Hibs jerseys, or a wedding dress; or stockings and suspenders for all I know. Who are you to tell me what sort of Hearts fan I am? Have me met? What gives you the right to tell others what to do?

Because you think you're right?

Or because you have a good job? With air con? And you tell us you have staff making you money as you type?

If I told you to jump off the Forth Road Bridge would you do it?

Why not? The internet is a powerful thing you know?

You're cyberspace. That's all.

Buffalo Bill

in the [past i might have agreed with you - petty insults are a bit beneath me. But i have become so hacked off with the compliant, touchy feely mince spouted by so many then if it provokes one person to actually think or react to the point where they may consider the actual points Im making then I'll be happy.

You've become so hacked off you've done .............................................................. absolutely sweet FA other than not renew your ST.

Your points were noted and answered to try and imply that the 9000 would be responsible if we went to the wall is quite frankly staggering.

I am neither touchy feely or mince spouting but i did state we were all looking for a suitable solution to this problem and i asked you what you were prepared to do other than not renew ??

You have done nothing on this thread other than come across as a David Brent style boss who thinks his opinion is more important than others and has to be right.

Were in this together whether its with an ST in hand or not and you would do well to remember that.

You've become so hacked off you've done .............................................................. absolutely sweet FA other than not renew your ST.

Your points were noted and answered to try and imply that the 9000 would be responsible if we went to the wall is quite frankly staggering.

I am neither touchy feely or mince spouting but i did state we were all looking for a suitable solution to this problem and i asked you what you were prepared to do other than not renew ??

You have done nothing on this thread other than come across as a David Brent style boss who thinks his opinion is more important than others and has to be right.

Were in this together whether its with an ST in hand or not and you would do well to remember that.

Correct,and in the OP I got the impression that the guy was trying to put forward ideas and opinions while trying to keep us together as one voice.

But this is Kickback!

We will find out the real world answer to a lot of questions this season.

Sadly,I'm a bit worried about the outcome(s).

Jambothroughandthrough

I have first hand experience of working within a Lithuanian controlled business and agree there are only two ways of doing things, their way or not at all!

Is it possible that it's just taking him time to change his ways?

Chad Sexington

Are you a "chilled out entertainer" as well as being such a cool guy and great boss?

rickygervais_wideweb__430x322.jpg

Oh, and please never use the phrase "when things go vertically betitted" ever, ever again.

Deeply cringe worthy. :sad:

Are you a "chilled out entertainer" as well as being such a cool guy and great boss?

rickygervais_wideweb__430x322.jpg

Oh, and please never use the phrase "when things go vertically betitted" ever, ever again.

Deeply cringe worthy. :sad:

There appear to be a lot of bitter people out there.

I'm entirely happy with my lot, other than when it comes to the future existence of HMFC. If my life experience gives me the opportunity to actually understand the situation better than you, then that makes my opinion more valid than yours. If you cant grasp that, that might explain what i assume to be your somewhat humble position in life.

But that notwithstanding...

I dont have the time to argue with you, because you, abd the likes of Erik and Buffalo Bill focus on one small point of what I am, and cant let it go. Rather sad really. Could I suugest you go back and actually look at some of the points Ive made? I'd love to see you say "Well, he may have a point after all..."

If my life experience gives me the opportunity to actually understand the situation better than you

:wacko:

(Unofficial)Kickback Rule 1.Never state how good a job you may have.You run the risk of getting it tight.Quite rightly.

Keep your opinions Hearts related and you will,probably,get the respect you deserve.

Chad Sexington

I'm entirely happy with my lot, other than when it comes to the future existence of HMFC. If my life experience gives me the opportunity to actually understand the situation better than you, then that makes my opinion more valid than yours. If you cant grasp that, that might explain what i assume to be your somewhat humble position in life.

I dont have the time to argue with you, because you, abd the likes of Erik and Buffalo Bill focus on one small point of what I am, and cant let it go. Rather sad really. Could I suugest you go back and actually look at some of the points Ive made? I'd love to see you say "Well, he may have a point after all..."

:confused:

Actually, I'm typing this while I take a break from running my multi-million pound empire, whilst being gently massaged by 2 high class call girls.

Hey this is easy.

:rolleyes:

Buffalo Bill

Stop it: you're killing me!!

Buffalo Bill

:confused:

Actually, I'm typing this while I take a break from running my multi-million pound empire, whilst being gently massaged by 2 high class call girls.

Hey this is easy.

:rolleyes:

See Chadders old chap. I just dont believe you. whether or not you believe me is immaterial.

And Cecil, I do keep trying to bring it back, but there are at least 4 others out there who seem obsessed in creating an atmospehere of jealousy.

i dont mind getting it tightv - it just shows Im doing well enough to rise above that kind of piffle

Chad Sexington

i dont mind getting it tightv - it just shows Im doing well enough to rise above that kind of piffle

David_Brent_111.jpg

Stop it: you're killing me!!

Buffalo Bill

So Bill

If im right and there is no Hearts for anyone to follow at the end of next season, or the year after, will you be happy that you have taken whatever action - within your power - you could hav edone to stop the loony?

No preaching. No judging. Just a question

Gerd Muller

I'm not renewing this season on a number of reasons. Last season at Tynecastle, I was bored at some of the games. The players didnt have the heart because things weren't right behind the scenes.

I think we will install a manager outwith the Kanuas and Ripo connections but I'm just needing to avoid Tynecastle before I get arrested for attempting to lunge into the Directors box for anyone that of Eastern European discent.

Also, with working more and more Saturdays nowadays, I've decided to not renew. I was always giving me season ticket away to other people and it became a waste of money.

Everyone has an opinion but here on kickback, but sometimes when I reading a thread for the first time and there has been over 30 posts, it decends into chaos with insults flying everywhere. Christ, if we had been in a pub discussing this, the police would have been called because I'm sure fights would have broken out.

virgilhiltz
The average fan - or at least 9000 average fans - did have the opportunity, and didnt take it up. supporters of the mad loon or not, every season ticket bought was a statement of tacit approval - FACT.

CORRECT.

Buying a ticket is implicity vindicating the Romanov regime......thats the legacy every fan who has parted with his dosh has to bear!!

That screwball will not be getting a dime from me in ST sales or merchandise until he is run out of Gorgie!!

Buffalo Bill
So Bill

If im right and there is no Hearts for anyone to follow at the end of next season, or the year after, will you be happy that you have taken whatever action - within your power - you could hav edone to stop the loony?

No preaching. No judging. Just a question

I would act if and when I felt the need, yes.

But if I ever tried to persuade others to join me, I would ask them to face to face.

Buffalo Bill

King of the North

I don't think anyone is 'jealous' of you, nor do I think anyone would disagree that not renewing is a valid and perfectly understandable thing to do.

I get the impression that it is the fact that you are trying to tell people how they should have behaved that is getting backs up.

Also, the fact that you saw fit to bring up your 'job' - smacks a bit of desperation to be taken seriously. I have no interest in what you do, it is your debating style/points made that will win you respect on here. In fact, anyone who feels the need to prove themselves by saying 'yeah, I have a really good job' usually just ends up looking like a dick, and a liar.

For what it's worth, I agree with almost every point you make re VR and season tickets, but you have gone about this all wrong....

Buffalo Bill
CORRECT.

Buying a ticket is implicity vindicating the Romanov regime......thats the legacy every fan who has parted with his dosh has to bear!!

That screwball will not be getting a dime from me in ST sales or merchandise until he is run out of Gorgie!!

That's a very well but where was your campaign, your demo or your march?

We can all spout this stuff on a keyboard but remind me what was your pressure group called?

Words, words, words; just words.

Buffalo Bill

I can stay silent no longer. I did buy a season ticket this season more out of tradition than enthusiasm to see the crap we are being served. So in that respect I along with 9000 other people are seen to be supporting Romanov. Bull###t. Its Hearts I support not some tin pot megalomaniac from some European footballing back water. Because I bought my ticket does not mean he has my support or my respect.

We are now at a serious crossroads. Can we continue to watch what is happening, the team being ripped apart to promote Lithuanian, Portuguese and Chilean journey men with no loyalty or feeling for the club or its social standing? Or do we try to make clear our fear for the club and its long term future?

Can we watch the likes of Frail, Mann, (Ogilvie ?) as well as countless players being booted because they cannot comply with Romanovs agenda?

We are continually chasing the carrot he offers such as new stand, a new manager, good players and anything else his cohorts suggest will keep the masses quiet for a while.

We are a divided bunch with some saying wait a while longer others saying how long can we afford to wait. The sad thing is we may have waited too long. Can we not all agree that our team has little chance of success as there is no managerial guidance. There are too many average players at best and too many crap players on average.

Can we not agree that we have little chance of changing things unless we unite and boycott games or merchandise, or sing our hearts out at every game against the current regime. These are hardly radical ideas but en mass may make a difference and may actually be heard back in Kaunas.

I have been a member of Kickback for a number of years and do not post very often, this does not mean I am a Hobo or Romanov apologist.

Rant over and all comments welcome. I expect abuse as well as support so bring it on!

I won't abuse you as you are in the same boat as every Hearts fan.

My personal opinion is that it will take a larger drop in season ticket sales than 3000 to jolt VR into life. I suspect that we may see the odd shoot of recovery this year but we may have to struggle another year before more do not renew.

Hard hat on mate, draw your bayonet, it is gonna be a rough season.

Every supporter I know who didn't (or hasn't yet) renewed has done so from a personal objective.

It's their choice, and I fully understand that. I support them 100%. Likewise, me renewing is my choice and they know that.

Sitting behind a keyboard telling me I'm a mug/idiot/Vladsheep for renewing says nothing about me and lots about them.

There was not ONE organised public protest/rally for not renewing.

There was not ONE demo for not renewing.

In my opinion, keyboard heroics don't work. If you want to organise a movement to NOT renew; then so from the street/church hall/pub/park etc.

Don't preach to me from your bedroom.

Buffalo Bill

BB,

Those that harangue others for buying a season ticket are out of order.

Those that harangue others for not buying a season ticket are out of order.

No keyboard heroics, no organised movement, I did not get a season ticket as I will not fund VR's fun anymore. That is my personal opinion and my belief is as valid as yours (I realise you are not questioning that btw).

It won't take a rally, it won't take a demo, all it will take is ANOTHER season like the last. As I just said in the previous response, I think that circa 10000 will be enough to convince VR he is correct, I think it would take a larger drop than that to make him think. ANOTHER year like the last will do it IMO.

I can stay silent no longer.

Anyone who starts a post with that completely undermines whatever is to follow, so I didn't bother reading the rest.

Where's the "drama queen" smiley?

Originally Posted by Busby8

You can't really go blaming them when they have only had the audacity to be duped as much as the rest of us.

Robinson was a parasite, but I have different opinions on McGrail and Deans. However, it seems fairly likely that they simply Believed as much as the rest of us did.

=============================================

Brellierlegend

Perhaps but I think these guys and looked primarily at lining their pockets. Thats fair enough I suppose but surely a little bit of investigation i.e. a phone call to Yorkston or Thomson to say "excuse me guys but why did you say no to Vlad?" may have been useful.

=================================================

I don't think , wait, I'm 99.99% certain that wasn't the case with Les Deans. There is not a cats chance in hell that he would have sold out just to make a few bucks. It may well have been with Robinson. I don't know about McGrail.

From a personal point of view though, I think Vlad seduced them all into thinking that he was THE solution for Hearts.

He's done the same with each and every one of us, it's just these guys had more of a financial footing in our team than most at the time Vlad was making his move.

virgilhiltz

We can all spout this stuff on a keyboard but remind me what was your pressure group called?

Buffalo Bill

Keeping my Dosh in me pocket, this is the smallest bit of pressure an individual needs to make, but collectively it would be enough drive this nutter out and return our club to sanity.

Cash, cash, cash; just cash.

The Mighty Thor

Buffalo Bill

This is where the argument falls down.

Does it have to be a big protest? Does it have to be a big campaign?

The biggest statement the individual Hearts supporter can make is to keep their money in their pocket. does it affect Romanov? Not when 1 or 2 do it but it does have an effect when 3,4 or 5 thousand do it.

Remember that only 2 or 3 weeks ago you yourself were speaking of serious unrest if Hearts appointed another 'nobody' manager. As you have your ST and don't have the option of keeping your money in your pocket, what do you have in mind should this appointment come to fruition?

Archived