Tough guy

jake

Anyone remember the hibby a few years ago ... living in Gorgie Road (nr luckies ) when he ran out his house brandishing a cleaver ? 

His defence was he was making cheese on toast when hearts fans goaded him ???

he got the jail ! 

Mitigation

:interehjrling:

A time for lawyers to get together with the judge and scrape the barrel of excuses.

People die from these surprise blows to the back of the head.  The piece of excrement should have an attempted murder charge too.  Nothing to do with the fact he is a Hibee, anyone who perpetrates these unprovoked attacks are the lowest form of life.  Way way way way down there with child rapists, women bashers and murderers.

I hope that every day that this low life sub human piece of plankton is lucky enough and undeservedly blessed with is infinitely worse than the day he has just had.  I wish nothing but absolute misery, pain and hardship for him and I would not even give up 1 pence to spare his life.

Edited by i8hibsh

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Mitigation

A time for lawyers to get together with the judge and scrape the barrel of excuses.

People die from these surprise blows to the back of the head.  The piece of excrement should have an attempted murder charge too.  Nothing to do with the fact he is a Hibee, anyone who perpetrates these unprovoked attacks are the lowest form of life.  Way way way way down there with child rapists, women bashers and murderers.

I hope that every day that this low life sub human piece of plankton is lucky enough and undeservedly blessed with is infinitely worse than the day he has just had.  I wish nothing but absolute misery, pain and hardship for him and would not even give up 1 pence to spare his life.

Not one word wrong in this post. :clap:

This happened right beside me completely unprovoked, boy ran across the road n skelped him for no reason whatsoever, he then ran away but was quickly caught by the police, absolute twat. 

1 hour ago, jake said:

Edinburgh Evening News: Hibs supporter faces jail sentence for attacking Hearts fan after Edinburgh derby.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/hibs-supporter-faces-jail-sentence-for-attacking-hearts-fan-after-edinburgh-derby-1-4867512

Nice description of the hibs tough guy.

The not guily plea accepted was against former SFA assistant referee Willie Conquer, I remember being told about this at the time as my son knows him, it was a totally unprovoked attack, the guy deserves what is coming to him.

Punks No Deid
20 minutes ago, Stuart G said:

The not guily plea accepted was against former SFA assistant referee Willie Conquer, I remember being told about this at the time as my son knows him, it was a totally unprovoked attack, the guy deserves what is coming to him.

Willie is a good lad, I used to play football with him for the Willowbrae Hotel.

Must admit I didn't for one minute think he'd become a linesman tho

Edited by Punks No Deid

Nucky Thompson

Imagine attacking someone for supporting a different football team :facepalm:

I hope the cowards life is now ruined

7 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Imagine attacking someone for supporting a different football team :facepalm:

I hope the cowards life is now ruined

To be fair it was ruined the second he first started supporting that shite.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

They really are a different breed.

What kind of breed was he using for his cheese on toast? 

Makes cheese on toast, ends up with porridge.

Edited by whodanny

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

What kind of breed was he using for his cheese on toast. 

It wasn’t Mother’s Pride anyway.

That young Hibs supporter died a year or two ago from a similar unprovoked attack (all be it at new year and was nothing football related).

They need to start upping the punishment for these attacks. Cowardly

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Mitigation

I hope that every day that this low life sub human piece of plankton is lucky enough and undeservedly blessed with is infinitely worse than the day he has just had.  I wish nothing but absolute misery, pain and hardship for him and I would not even give up 1 pence to spare his life.

Dont agree with alot of your posts but on this you are bang on.

People die from these punches ffs, a total bellend and coward he should goto jail for a decent stretch....but he wont

Seems he has previous from 2005, seems he doesn't just attack people for footballing reasons, just attacks people for fun really.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/yob-jailed-for-attack-that-left-victim-with-memory-loss-1-1058432

A YOB who left a man with a serious brain injury after a drunken attack was today jailed for two years. Richard Fynan, 21, punched Barry Carr and kicked him in the head, continuing to kick him even after he fell unconscious.

Mr Carr suffered a collapsed lung, a fractured skull, bruising around his brain, a blood clot, and has been left with memory loss. Edinburgh Sheriff Court had heard Fynan of Willow Road, and Alexander Ramsay, 32, of 22 Stone Avenue, both Mayfield, Dalkeith, had been drinking with friends. On their way home, "fighting words and taunts" broke out between the men and Mr Carr, who was eating takeaway food outside a pub in St Andrew Street.

Ramsay hit his victim with a plastic jug before Fynan assaulted him. The attack ended when Ramsay pulled Fynan away.

Fynan pleaded guilty to assaulting Mr Carr on July 16 or 17 last year to his severe injury, permanent impairment and danger of life, while Ramsay pleaded guilty to assault. Appearing for Ramsay, Robert Fairbairn said his client accepted he hit Mr Carr with a jug, but upon seeing the ferocity of the attack by Fynan, he tried to stop it.

Utter rodent, makes me sad that this sort of inbred filth walls these Edinburgh streets.

Sawdust Caesar

If the scumbag acts like that after his team have won, what's he like when they get beat? Which is often the case. He must be in a near permanent state of rage. He clearly hasn't learned from his previous jail term so he should get an even longer one this time.

Psychopath. There are people like that around and this guy is one. Long jail time for public protection however a lobotomy is something I’d recommend.  

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Erik said:

Attacked from behind, totally unprovoked and then assailant runs away.

How very Hibs.

That's not a #ibs thing. It's a coward thing. The relationship to football is his lawyers way of hopefully getting his client a lesser sentence. Theres no need to mention the game or the score in the story. Absolute cowardly scum is what he is. As others have stated, the guy hit could have been hurt way worse than he was.

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

Fynan b**tard

:lenny:

I swithered but thought I would leave it for someone else to score

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

Fynan b**tard

:lenny:

12 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I swithered but thought I would leave it for someone else to score

LOL

2 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

The name, age and timeline of article certainly would have one believe so. 

All I can hope is he messes with the wrong guy one day.

What annoys me here is why he only gets 2 years for that original offence.

Repeatedly kicking someone in the head? What about that isn't attempted murder?

2 minutes ago, Glottis said:

Only meant to tickle him.

1 minute ago, Glottis said:

It'd be easier to secure a conviction on the charges they brought. If they push for an attempted murder conviction and can't prove he tried to kill him he'd go free and unable to be trialed again for a lesser offence due to double jeopardy.

It's essentially a trade-off, push for a lesser conviction with a lesser punishment, but increase the chances of actually securing one.

2 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

It'd be easier to secure a conviction on the charges they brought. If they push for an attempted murder conviction and can't prove he tried to kill him he'd go free and unable to be trialed again for a lesser offence due to double jeopardy.

It's essentially a trade-off, push for a lesser conviction with a lesser punishment, but increase the chances of actually securing one.

Double jeopardy ? Thought law had changed .

Think also there can be more than one charge ?

The Future's Maroon
3 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

This happened right beside me completely unprovoked, boy ran across the road n skelped him for no reason whatsoever, he then ran away but was quickly caught by the police, absolute twat. 

They had already exchanged words earlier and had agreed to ‘sort it out’ at the top of the street London Rd), yes the Hibs fan didn’t wait till the top of the street and is regretting what happened in the heat of the moment. Knows himself it was wrong, surprised the punch done what it done as he says he didn’t even connect properly but admits it must have been more the way he caught him, causing him to fall break his wrist and smash the deck.

There had been an exchange and both parties were ‘up for sorting it out further from the ground’ and assuming away from the Police..

Not condoning it at all, far from it....but there is more to a story than what you read in the press.

He will be very likely to get time, previous in a similar situation will put paid to that.

Again, I am not defending or condoning what he did, very sneaky and bang out of order.

10 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

They had already exchanged words earlier and had agreed to ‘sort it out’ at the top of the street London Rd), yes the Hibs fan didn’t wait till the top of the street and is regretting what happened in the heat of the moment. Knows himself it was wrong, surprised the punch done what it done as he says he didn’t even connect properly but admits it must have been more the way he caught him, causing him to fall break his wrist and smash the deck.

There had been an exchange and both parties were ‘up for sorting it out further from the ground’ and assuming away from the Police..

Not condoning it at all, far from it....but there is more to a story than what you read in the press.

He will be very likely to get time, previous in a similar situation will put paid to that.

Again, I am not defending or condoning what he did, very sneaky and bang out of order.

Well if this is the same incident then I can assure he ‘connected properly’ the boy took a real sore one with the other guy running across the road, it happened less than 6 feet from me, I just caught him from the corner of my eye running over the road and then punching the guy who ended up flat out on the deck. Obviously I don’t know if they exchanged words beforehand but it appeared to be out of nowhere. Scum regardless. 

30 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Double jeopardy ? Thought law had changed .

Think also there can be more than one charge ?

Yeah I was thinking of something else. The point is that they'd find it hard to secure an attempted murder conviction especially since it appeared to be a sudden-moment attack.

The main point is he's still a shitehouse.

12 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Well if this is the same incident then I can assure he ‘connected properly’ the boy took a real sore one with the other guy running across the road, it happened less than 6 feet from me, I just caught him from the corner of my eye running over the road and then punching the guy who ended up flat out on the deck. Obviously I don’t know if they exchanged words beforehand but it appeared to be out of nowhere. Scum regardless. 

Are you a witness for the prosecutio?

32 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Pretty much reads like you are although you say you are not.

47 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

A king hit from  the back on an innocent bystander is a cowardly act. 

The tramp should be jailed then let's see how brave he is. 

Utter scum.

God, Jonno.  Coming from you that almost sounds as if you like him.  I would have thought your verdict would gave been much more strict and colourful.

Hope you're not losing your touch.

1 hour ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Utter drivel mate, if you knew Moose then you would know that. Why come on and make shit up? For one Moose isn't a fighter and two he would lose his job for such behaviour. I attend football regularly with the guy and can assure you, he is not that type. Me, I would have bit the ****ers nose off.