Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Thomaso

• Morgan

• HeartofHartley

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 20/01/2019 at 20:55, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Not a great performance but we stood up to a very physical team.

Lots of positives - cracking goal by Clare (thank God!!!) and a home tie in the next round.

One thing that continues to bug me is the ‘everybody back’ set up at corners. Livy had a few in the second half and whilst Berra invariably headed them out our box the ball just came right back at us!

Is it too much to ask to have the likes of Morrison up the park for an out ball???

We did leave Morrison forward at corners

20 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Nah mate, honestly just find watching Hearts really boring - our football doesn't exactly stir the blood & hasn't for a long while. Didn't get a ST this year, been to a few games though but won't bother with the next couple. Still 'Up For The Cup' though!?

Shame to see you feeling this way. Hope the spark returns. :(

It doesn’t really feel much different to me tbh. I think it’s just modern football and specifically a mix of improved defending and the lack of money to find top forwards in our league set up. 

Anyway, as I said, hopefully we go on a good run of both results and performances. ?

22 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Yeah might go to next cup.tie but it's not encouraged me to go to any league matches - just found it really boring yesterday & not for the 1st time this season either.

You’re never shy to criticise performances and results, but didn’t have you down as a no show.  Always thought you supported us home and away regardless.  

Should be in the QF draw.

New signings giving us more options.

Two big players back over the next few weeks.

Three home games out of the next four to help make up some ground. 

Lots to look forward to chief, it’s a shame if you let your views on Levein/style of play affect that.

Folk complaining about paying extra for early cup ties on top of a season ticket...you'll be first in line for a semi or final ticket if that comes around....**** the poor guy who's went to all the shit early games as long as you can get your prized allocation for the glory tie....

6 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

We did leave Morrison forward at corners

I'm talking about having a player on the halfway line.

4 hours ago, Walter Burns said:

Folk complaining about paying extra for early cup ties on top of a season ticket...you'll be first in line for a semi or final ticket if that comes around....**** the poor guy who's went to all the shit early games as long as you can get your prized allocation for the glory tie....

Sorry might have missed it - who is complaining?

Just now, To Be Frank said:

He was

Hands up - I couldn't make the game and didn't see that on TV. Every time Hearts headed it out the box it went straight to Livy player standing 30 yards from our goal.

On 21/01/2019 at 09:11, kimosavi said:

Agreed regards Morrison he needs coached to deliver early and run across your man and entice him to have to pull you down he's constantly checking back on himself and only slows the game and allows opponents defenders to get back

Needs to work on his left foot as well. One point in the first half he beat his marker then tried to beat him again so he could get the ball onto his right foot. Being able to cross with both feet should reduce his tendency to overdo it.

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 17:23, jock _turd said:

It is not different on KB every player in the Hearts side at sometime during that game was dung. We were not great but nowhere near as bad as these posters made us out to be. We just lacked a bit of composure to be honest.

One misplaced pass in an otherwise dominant performance and Shaughnessy, that was dung?  

Smith was dung?

At sometime???

So it's possible to be dung but not dung?  What universe do you live in?  

19 minutes ago, RDSK said:

The SPFL have Berra in their team of the week. Did they watch the game? Sunday was a relatively poor performance by his standards.

Even though Berra was poor by his own standards there was a spell of Livi pressure in the second half where in the space of a couple of minutes something like 4 crosses, 2-3 shots and a couple of corners were all met by Berra.

Boys an imperious centre half even when playing shite in comparison to normal!

3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

One misplaced pass in an otherwise dominant performance and Shaughnessy, that was dung?  

Smith was dung?

At sometime???

So it's possible to be dung but not dung?  What universe do you live in?  

I think you have misinterpreted my post... if you go through the match thread you find according to some KB'er nearly every player, not all of them though, was at sometime or other pish or we are a player down because of them... but not according to me.. so what universe do you live in? It is the same nearly every match on KB up until he scored Clare was any derogatory name you want to conjure up.. do you never notice these type of posts or just sleep walk through them ... our new striker in his first game was "= to a carthourse" by one poster FFS 25 mins into his first game! I am not making things up you need to read some of the match threads carefully. In any game where we have failed to score by twenty minutes in or one or two passes are not going to the man players are categorized as to how poor they are. 

Edited by jock _turd

22 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

I think you have misinterpreted my post... if you go through the match thread you find according to some KB'er nearly every player, not all of them though, was at sometime or other pish or we are a player down because of them... but not according to me.. so what universe do you live in? It is the same nearly every match on KB up until he scored Clare was any derogatory name you want to conjure up.. do you never notice these type of posts or just sleep walk through them ... our new striker in his first game was "= to a carthourse" by one poster FFS 25 mins into his first game! I am not making things up you need to read some of the match threads carefully. In any game where we have failed to score by twenty minutes in or one or two passes are not going to the man players are categorized as to how poor they are. 

I apologise!

I took your post literally and completely missed the irony!

In that case, I agree with you and it seems we are on the same universe after all.

8 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I apologise!

I took your post literally and completely missed the irony!

In that case, I agree with you and it seems we are on the same universe after all.

No problems bud we are on the same page ?

On 21/01/2019 at 11:27, Nelly Terraces said:

Nah mate, honestly just find watching Hearts really boring - our football doesn't exactly stir the blood & hasn't for a long while. Didn't get a ST this year, been to a few games though but won't bother with the next couple. Still 'Up For The Cup' though!?

Same for me the only reason i still go is blind faith and i get a day out with my mates, if i was going on my own I'd have chucked it a few years ago. Instead at half 2 we're like i suppose we'd better head to the game then

18 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Hands up - I couldn't make the game and didn't see that on TV. Every time Hearts headed it out the box it went straight to Livy player standing 30 yards from our goal.

:facepalm:

8 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Same for me the only reason i still go is blind faith and i get a day out with my mates, if i was going on my own I'd have chucked it a few years ago. Instead at half 2 we're like i suppose we'd better head to the game then

Felt like that at times but certainly not this season. In fact I’d say me and my mates are the opposite. Still get excited when it hits 1.45pm and the team news comes out and still get that buzz whem the teams walk out the tunnel.

13 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

:facepalm:

Felt like that at times but certainly not this season. In fact I’d say me and my mates are the opposite. Still get excited when it hits 1.45pm and the team news comes out and still get that buzz whem the teams walk out the tunnel.

Strange one even when we were top there wasn't great excitement in our group.  Maybe we are just miserable old bar stewards