Posted Images

Bridge of Djoum
8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Either that or clueless. 

Or pished.

I'm working on the latter, my friend.

5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Can they see in that bowl?

that lassie was looking in when she drew out the team to play Aberdeen there.

I noticed that. Clearly wanted to shaft st johnstone

31 minutes ago, HeartofHartley said:

I've never seen you criticise a player at Hearts. A lot like some other morons on this page, if someone is rubbish or has had a bad debut it's ok to say it. Vanecek has been a 4 at best. His assist was good touch but seen nothing else compared to Uche. 

He set up a goal. That deserves a minimum of 7. It's what he's on the pitch to do.

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

He set up a goal. That deserves a minimum of 7. It's what he's on the pitch to do.

6 for me. Decent debut.

Samuel Camazzola
9 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I think he's joking, although he is a bellend!

I see. I think any intentional humour was lost in this instance. 

The coupon of my Irish bookie as I collected my moolah but oh so special when I informed him of Clares attributes to the team (0) and he followed up with the winner ???, I really do hope I'm proved wrong... go on Sean! ?

16 minutes ago, savage said:

Who is Austin reilly. Jim whyte is a bell end

Austin Reilly was an old boss of mine at Bank of Scotland back in the 1980's. Thoroughly decent guy, shame about him being a hibbie.

6 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Just watching the Fulham Spurs game ... FFS it is a different sport :)  

One's real football and one's an overhyped circus.

Well done Hearts!

Livi embarrassed us just recently, so today's win was far from a foregone conclusion.  And in a cup game, 1-0 is as good as 10-0.

20 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

No Hearts player deserved a 7 today. We'll take the result but need to improve dramatically

Just now, jambali said:

No Hearts player deserved a 7 today. We'll take the result but need to improve dramatically

Shaunnessy, Clare and Vanacek did for me, the latter two getting the bonus points for match winning contributions.

We dont seem to be able to cope when livi close us down just like the 0-0 earlier in the season. Everyone looked rusty after the break. Couple of wins this week then look forward to Uche and Harring coming back in.

The win is all that matters and let's face it not many got pass marks, but it doesn't matter one bit 

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

One's real football and one's an overhyped circus.

Really ? I think you are talking out of your arse if you try to even think of the quality our game against what I am watching ... but then again maybe you are very easily pleased. I love the Hearts but we are not on the same page as this lot the skill level is totally different.

Just now, jock _turd said:

Really ? I think you are talking out of your arse if you try to even think of the quality our game against what I am watching ... but then again maybe you are very easily pleased. I love the Hearts but we are not on the same page as this lot the skill level is totally different.

Yeah well that's what you get when TV money lets clubs pay players an average of £50k a week. Our goalscorer today won't earn that in a year.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Yeah well that's what you get when TV money lets clubs pay players an average of £50k a week. Our goalscorer today won't earn that in a year.

No argument there.. and massive error by the defender for the equaliser.

Psychedelicropcircle

The thing I hate about Livingston is they suck in most opposition into the ugly game which suits them no end. 

Happy to have disposed them☑️

39 minutes ago, Cade said:

We won.

We beat a team that humiliated us a few weeks ago.

New player set up the goal.

Promising young player scored it.

JKB in utter meltdown.

Mad Levein oot.

J ' dispair at times on this...completely right 

Always the downside of a cup game, the absolute whoppers who think “I fancy trying a seat there for a change”. 

Hope the wee arsehole in Lower N today is spewing that Clare got MOTM today. Because his response to the goal was that he was still shite. 

Back to the Gorgie Stand with you, you wee melt. 

Was never going to be a classic but I’ll take every game 1-0 for us in the cup . 

Thank **** I don’t have to endure the absolute pricks that sat behind us today 

25 mins in -yep TWENTY FIVE - apparently Vanecek is a lazy ******* .

30 mins in why hasn’t Djoum started ?

For the goal , that was a lovely thru ball Djoum played to Clare !!

and the repeating of not funny shite over and over and over , it wasn’t funny first time , it won’t be the sixth or seventh time either !!!

Whoever has them beside them at league games ,you have my sympathies .

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Always the downside of a cup game, the absolute whoppers who think “I fancy trying a seat there for a change”. 

Hope the wee arsehole in Lower N today is spewing that Clare got MOTM today. Because his response to the goal was that he was still shite. 

Back to the Gorgie Stand with you, you wee melt. 

Couldn’t agree more with your paragraph 

Just now, 3fingersreid said:

Was never going to be a classic but I’ll take every game 1-0 for us in the cup . 

Thank **** I don’t have to endure the absolute pricks that sat behind us today 

25 mins in -yep TWENTY FIVE - apparently Vanecek is a lazy ******* .

30 mins in why hasn’t Djoum started ?

For the goal , that was a lovely thru ball Djoum played to Clare !!

and the repeating of not funny shite over and over and over , it wasn’t funny first time , it won’t be the sixth or seventh time either !!!

Whoever has them beside them at league games ,you have my sympathies .

It is not different on KB every player in the Hearts side at sometime during that game was dung. We were not great but nowhere near as bad as these posters made us out to be. We just lacked a bit of composure to be honest.

avhudtheteeshirt

Naismith's offside goal, was a clear push from behind to make him offside, should have been freekick 20 yards out in front of goal????

7 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Result - great.

Goal - Good.

Performane - poor.

Draw - Brilliant.

I'd upgrade the goal to excellent given the build-up and finish

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

It is not different on KB every player in the Hearts side at sometime during that game was dung. We were not great but nowhere near as bad as these posters made us out to be. We just lacked a bit of composure to be honest.

Couldn’t say if they’re posters or not , and everyone is entitled to their opinion , it was the fact it was incessant pish that they were talking and certainly unfunny . 

Even the the young laddie and his dad sitting next to us asked me if they sat behind us every game as they would shift seats pronto if they did ??

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Job done against a team that have beaten us home and away, so in Cup terms, no complaints.

We are capable of better but Livingston don't make it easy to play against. 

Have they?  :confused: 

HeartofHartley
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

6 for me. Decent debut.

He was murder it really is unbelievable what lies you will tell yourself to feel good. He hardly won a ball all first half and had a touch like a donkey all game.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, HeartofHartley said:

He was murder it really is unbelievable what lies you will tell yourself to feel good. He hardly won a ball all first half and had a touch like a donkey all game.

Just now, HeartofHartley said:

Wind your neck in.

2 minutes ago, HeartofHartley said:

Serious question, did you watch the game?

1 minute ago, HeartofHartley said:

Yes.

Fair enough.

You are a shite judge of a player then.

2nd half Vanecek had some lovely touches and good link up play. It was a decent debut.

Disappointed to learn about the poor performance but after the 10 month winter break I suppose both sides would have been a bit rusty.

Good result and great draw 

6 minutes ago, HeartofHartley said:

Yes.

For the first time ever then, judging by your assessment of Vanacek.

Trapper John McIntyre

Terrible first half. Better second half.

Livingston are a nightmare to play against.

HeartofHartley
12 minutes ago, graygo said:

Fair enough.

You are a shite judge of a player then.

2nd half Vanecek had some lovely touches and good link up play. It was a decent debut.

Nah you're quite clearly a shite judge of player. That lovely touch that he could of been 1 on 1 with the goalie but was so bad it let the livi defender tackle him Aye?

HeartofHartley
11 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

:rofl:

Sit down.

Judging by your reply I'd suggest you backed down from that one fairly quickly.