• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SMJ_1874

• jamboinglasgow

• CloustonHMFC

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

33 minutes ago, Barack said:

He'll arrive at 15:40, from Prague.

Why no-one has arranged a welcome for him at the airport, sickens me.

I'll go if you go.

5 minutes ago, Barack said:

You're probably 400 miles closer than I am.

You go though, Herb. Take your autograph book.

We need to make a good impression on the guy, He would think we're all inbred if I turn up.

1 minute ago, Herbert said:

We need to make a good impression on the guy, He would think we're all inbred if I turn up.

Meet him with a scarf Herb,  get the 1st above head picture they'll love it you'll be a wee hero.......to me anyway 

He’s been desperate to get here, I’ve been checking in on him on Instagram. He will either make a massive impact a la Mark De Vries or he’ll be a massive dud. I so hope he is the former. Looking forward to seeing what can do and for all the injured players coming back too. I am hopeful we’ll have a great second half of the season. 

6 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Meet him with a scarf Herb,  get the 1st above head picture they'll love it you'll be a wee hero.......to me anyway 

Nah my girlfriend will moan if I say I'm off to the airport to stalk our new signing. The airport is miles away anyway it will need to be a Edinburgh based jambo.

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

He’s been desperate to get here, I’ve been checking in on him on Instagram. He will either make a massive impact a la Mark De Vries or he’ll be a massive dud. I so hope he is the former. Looking forward to seeing what can do and for all the injured players coming back too. I am hopeful we’ll have a great second half of the season. 

From what I've seen of football positivity and enthusiasm is only a good thing, he'll probably start well. Hopefully he can keep that up, he does look a finisher so the MDV comparisons are absolutely right, that was his best attribute in my opinion 

scott herbertson

Damn - just went through Edinburgh Gateway half an hour ago and I could have hopped off. Mind you probably for the best - with my mega hangover from a do at at Tynie last night I would have probably welcomed him to Edinburgh by the sight of a 62 year old drunk chucking up...

5 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Damn - just went through Edinburgh Gateway half an hour ago and I could have hopped off. Mind you probably for the best - with my mega hangover from a do at at Tynie last night I would have probably welcomed him to Edinburgh by the sight of a 62 year old drunk chucking up...

Is there a better way to say welcome to Scotland! ?? Visit Scotland have missed a trick surely!

Francis Albert
6 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Yes probably for the best. He'll get to know us soon enough!

highlandjambo3
1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Thought we had a resident agent working at Turnhouse 

Is there not a taxi driver on here who frequents the airport?

39 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

?

Craig Herbertson
15 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

?

55 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I could have joined you Scott. On my way to offer your apologies

Edited by Craig Herbertson

Cannae believe there’s some folk that think he might be another Cole Stockton.

Think there’s a difference between tearing it up against Maidenhead and Dorset FC and tearing it up v Sparta Prague and Viktoria Plzeñ. :rofl:

Thought Police
5 minutes ago, south morocco said:

He’s already here, pic up on insta at Dalkeith 

They’ve tagged themselves at a gym in Dalkeith, but that looks like an airport in the background

4 minutes ago, south morocco said:

He’s already here, pic up on insta at Dalkeith 

It’s weird that the name of a gym (iron gorilla in Midlothian) is tagged. He’s used a gorilla emoji but he’s also used a plane emoji suggesting that he’s about to fly and it looks more like an airport.

Obviously waiting to parade him once lying on a sunbed with Jam Tart budgie smugglers on.  

(Craig Levein caught in the background of pic bombing Mrs Budge in the pool.)

Entitled to relax ::troll::

south morocco
14 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

They’ve tagged themselves at a gym in Dalkeith, but that looks like an airport in the background

Yes ,can see that now !

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

He's crashed!!!! Injured already.

****ing shite medical team at Hearts!!!!

:seething:

It's ok the plane is on the runway right now, when it gets to 30,000ft we know he's safe at least until landing.

These pilots better know about the precious cargo on board. This ain't some stag do to benidorm that they can just throw about.  Easy jet are the first bus of the sky I dont know why we couldn't get a private plane for him.

jamboinglasgow

On a serious side for a moment, must be a big help that Big Bobby has been here for over six months, settled in.  It surely helps Vanecek that he moves over and has a fellow Czech who can help him settle in.

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

On a serious side for a moment, must be a big help that Big Bobby has been here for over six months, settled in.  It surely helps Vanecek that he moves over and has a fellow Czech who can help him settle in.

"Mad" Bob!!!

Scotsman headline:

Hearts new striker Vanecek arrested for swinging from the girders in the Luggage Hall at the Airport. 

When asked why he did it, he said Mad Bob made me do it!!!

Edited by colinmaroon

Do we know for sure what flight he’s on as my jambo mad daughter is sitting by the door, decked out in maroon and wanting me to take her to Edinburgh airport? Also as a vested interest I’m sponsoring his home jersey so I’ll be able to size him up

and see if it’ll fit me, which I doubt. I’ll need to fatten him up on the pies before I can wear his shirt lol. 

Anyway im going to ask him to raise the scarf above his head as my daughter and I stalk him at the airport   Pics to be posted in an hour hopefully. Can only see the easy jet flight from Prague arriving 15.40  EZY6962. Is this the one? Don’t want to be stood around like a fud lol 

4 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Already at the tram stop 

Just to double confirm. That flight left from gate B3 and in the pic of David and Bobby that they both posted, you can see Gate B3 in the reflection in the glass. 

They are 100% on it.

Trying to upload a pic but it’s not letting me upload. Anyone know of any other way of getting pics uploaded?  Maybe it’s the signal on the tram? 

100%  I’ll make aure he raises the maroon and white bar scarf above his head shortly. 

I don't start work until half 5, and my first Tram run to the Airport won't be until about 6:15. He'll be well gone by then :(

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Going to the airport to see a footballer.......using the daughter as excuse......

Isn't that the reason people have children...

The airport seems to be using runway 24 for arrivals, meaning the plane will be approaching via the Firth of Forth rather than over Livingston.

Good news for people in East Lothian/Granton/Cramond if you want to point out the plane to your kids or your inner child.