• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SMJ_1874

• jamboinglasgow

• CloustonHMFC

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Tynecastlesmychurch
51 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

He’ll either be the new Rudi or Cole Stockton 2.0. Absolutely no in between.

If he turned out to be as good as rudi they might as well gift wrap the title and DHL it to Tynecastle now!

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Nae scarf above head at midnight?

No goals and no assists so far. He's contributed nothing, total wage thief.

Am I doing this right?

feedtheroman2
1 hour ago, lsimp77 said:

He’ll either be the new Rudi or Cole Stockton 2.0. Absolutely no in between.

Painfully true.

Initial thoughts are that he doesn't look very enthusiastic and has a very strange set of breasts. Not a lot to go on but I'll make a prediction anyway, I'm going Tomaschek. 

indianajones
13 minutes ago, Smack said:

Initial thoughts are that he doesn't look very enthusiastic and has a very strange set of breasts. Not a lot to go on but I'll make a prediction anyway, I'm going Tomaschek. 

Not sure if serious. 

The guys literally did nothing but post about how excited he is to come here for about three months now. 

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Not sure if serious. 

The guys literally did nothing but post about how excited he is to come here for about three months now. 

Fair enough. Don't tend to stalk our pre contract signings on social media so wouldn't know. Only got up out of bed for a pish tbh, the main talking point surely is the breasts? Tomaschek was decent btw. 

You just know that if he doesn't hit the ground running he'll be hounded, similar to Sean Clare.

I’m put off by his hair. I don’t trust his fingers either.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, I’m looking forward to seeing what he can do on the pitch.

He's arriving at airport with Bobby on the 6th..

Cue the jambo stampede at airport waiting for that flight coming in

I can already tell he's lazy, doesn't track back, has a 50p heid, plays the Flute(badly) and is only after a move to the EPL or Celtic. He's Shit.

3 hours ago, Smack said:

Fair enough. Don't tend to stalk our pre contract signings on social media so wouldn't know. Only got up out of bed for a pish tbh, the main talking point surely is the breasts? Tomaschek was decent btw. 

?

4 hours ago, Smack said:

Tomaschek was a good player just unlucky with injuries. 

I'm a wee bit concerned about the hype surrounding this lad.

I would say he's come from a similar standard league to our own, from a team struggling. 

Would we be as positive about a striker signing from Dundee or St Mirren ?

1 hour ago, Oliver Twist said:

I can already tell he's lazy, doesn't track back, has a 50p heid, plays the Flute(badly) and is only after a move to the EPL or Celtic. He's Shit.

He'll need to give up the flute playing if he wants to play for Celtic.?

4 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

You just know that if he doesn't hit the ground running he'll be hounded, similar to Sean Clare.

I dont think Clare has actually been hounded proper yet. And hes only had what? 12 games or so...

Does any team anywhere allow an attacking midfielder or a new cente forward 12 games + to “settle in”?

I think Vanecek will be fine, but if he hasnt got any goals or assists after 12 games + then he will (quite rightly) be hounded. 

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

I dont think Clare has actually been hounded proper yet. And hes only had what? 12 games or so...

Does any team anywhere allow an attacking midfielder or a new cente forward 12 games + to “settle in”?

I think Vanecek will be fine, but if he hasnt got any goals or assists after 12 games + then he will (quite rightly) be hounded. 

Clare has been working his way back to fitness after a long term injury. Folk are quite rightly cutting him a bit slack and he looks like he is getting there.

Vanecek has been playing regularly at a similar level so should hit the ground running. 

Hopefully ! ☺

part_time_jambo
8 hours ago, Barack said:

Screenshot_20190101-013559_Instagram.jpg

When I read that I thought "why is he going to America?". Then I read the rest of the sentence.

Happy New Year.

Seems to spend a bit of time on social media. Hopefully when he arrives here he concentrates on scoring goals rather than posing for a few likes.

5 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Seems to spend a bit of time on social media. Hopefully when he arrives here he concentrates on scoring goals rather than posing for a few likes.

I reckon he’s eying a lucrative move to Hull reserves.

1 minute ago, Gershwin said:

I reckon he’s eying a lucrative move to Hull reserves.

:isee:

As long as he's not wasting time on social media during matches and when he's at training and that,   I will be grudgingly happy.     Although the cartoon hair and mutant man breasts are a concern too.   

1 hour ago, part_time_jambo said:

When I read that I thought "why is he going to America?". Then I read the rest of the sentence.

Happy New Year.

Glad it wasn't just me

Far too much expectation on this lad already. He might hit the ground running or he might take a few months to adjust to Scottish fitbaw. Guaranteed folk calling him shite if he doesn't score in his first few games...

Edited by AndyNic
Spelling mistake

I’m just glad we are going to have another option up front tbh. We know he can score goals from his time at Teplice, so even if he managed half of that, he’d still be a goal threat. If he replicated his goal scoring from there, then between him and Naismith and Uche, teams would need to score at least two goals to beat us, because we will be scoring at least a goal every game you’d imagine.

The Goalscoring Knee

I'd like him to hit the ground running and then to keep on running.

Seem to remember Juanma starting off on fire but then tailing off badly - hope things don't repeat themselves.

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, davieholt said:

So is today Vanecek day?

I thought it was yesterday and they all fly out to Spain today. Disappointed there is no official scarf above the head photo tbh. :sadrobbo:

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
On 01/01/2019 at 15:00, The Goalscoring Knee said:

I'd like him to hit the ground running and then to keep on running.

Seem to remember Juanma starting off on fire but then tailing off badly - hope things don't repeat themselves.

Juanma!  Let's bring him back from loan in Japan!

Anyone know what number he's getting? Got a good feeling about this guy. Not had this buzz since Connor arrived. :clyay:

maroonsgotop
27 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I thought it was yesterday and they all fly out to Spain today. Disappointed there is no official scarf above the head photo tbh. :sadrobbo:

arrives in Edinburgh today, training tomorrow, off to camp on Tuesday for 5 days

Seymour M Hersh
35 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

arrives in Edinburgh today, training tomorrow, off to camp on Tuesday for 5 days

Cheers.

Jack Torrance
43 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Anyone know what number he's getting? Got a good feeling about this guy. Not had this buzz since Connor arrived. :clyay:

He’ll probably get the tram and jump off at Murrayfield.

:laugh2:

jamboinglasgow
55 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

Yup, I imagine any photos will be done tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, dumpson said:

As mentioned above, I've not been this excited since Juanma arrived ! 

:sadrobbo:

I've not been this excited since Juanma left.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

He'll arrive at 15:40, from Prague.

Why no-one has arranged a welcome for him at the airport, sickens me.

Normally I'd be out there stalking but I've plans today hopefully someone is there to greet Sir Dave on his arrival 

13 minutes ago, Barack said:

He'll arrive at 15:40, from Prague.

Why no-one has arranged a welcome for him at the airport, sickens me.

He,s flying in with Bobby so he won't be alone.