cb1874

Hearts Transfer window ( merged )

Jim Weir
10 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Clare has been improving and will continue to do so, as will Wighton.

Mulraney has been working hard in training, working on his crossing and has been trying to improve his mentality. These guys will get their chance and will be more effective with a fit Naisy & with Vanecek or Uche when fit. 

We’ll be a different team come Sunday. 👍

Clare has notably improved. I thought he played well in the Derby. Wighton will hopefully come good. 

Mulraney is one I really hope we can get the best out of. He's a flying machine. He'd put any defender in this league on back foot with his pace. He seems to be being quite critical of himself based on article the other day. He's only 6 months into a 2 year deal. Big step up from ICT with all due respect 

I like the lad. I think he can come good with help of coaching staff. If he can fulfill his potential we have a cracking player on our hands. That pace scares the shit out of teams 

Jim Weir
3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

It's a wind up surely 

Looks like it to me. Although everyone has different views I guess 

Roman1874

We need a Colin Cameron type midfielder 

Bridge of Djoum

Still nothing?

I'm off to the Michael Stewart thread to check he's still a nuclear rasper.

See you tomorrow!

Mauricio Pinilla
5 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

What, a good one? 

Hector Riva
35 minutes ago, Jim Weir said:

Clare has notably improved. I thought he played well in the Derby. Wighton will hopefully come good. 

Mulraney is one I really hope we can get the best out of. He's a flying machine. He'd put any defender in this league on back foot with his pace. He seems to be being quite critical of himself based on article the other day. He's only 6 months into a 2 year deal. Big step up from ICT with all due respect 

I like the lad. I think he can come good with help of coaching staff. If he can fulfill his potential we have a cracking player on our hands. That pace scares the shit out of teams 

Spot on.

XB52
1 hour ago, cyprusjambo said:

Seriously would give Mitchell another chance. He is one with some genuine quality that just needs harnessed. Mourinho seen it in him too so feel I am in some reasonable company with this

Astonished that all efforts to offload Sean Clare, Steven Maclean and Malaury Martin are not mentioned. Add that to the other ones that clearly have no chance and we can buy one or two. The darkness from the West is descending and they are adding decent signings so we have to do everything if we have any ambition of splitting them.

Let Djoum go. He has always said he wants to play elsewhere. Guys like that disappear in tough games (eg Livingston). 

We do need a creative midfielder and a quality right winger but couldn't say who that should be right now. Would be loathe to replace Olly lee given cult hero status and hope Haring fit very soon.

Looking forward to start of second half of season and a full strength team out there again soon. 

Oh dear,  2 months undercover only to blow it with this troll

Hood09

At least Martin is back....

cunny1874
1 hour ago, cyprusjambo said:

Seriously would give Mitchell another chance. He is one with some genuine quality that just needs harnessed. Mourinho seen it in him too so feel I am in some reasonable company with this

Astonished that all efforts to offload Sean Clare, Steven Maclean and Malaury Martin are not mentioned. Add that to the other ones that clearly have no chance and we can buy one or two. The darkness from the West is descending and they are adding decent signings so we have to do everything if we have any ambition of splitting them.

Let Djoum go. He has always said he wants to play elsewhere. Guys like that disappear in tough games (eg Livingston). 

We do need a creative midfielder and a quality right winger but couldn't say who that should be right now. Would be loathe to replace Olly lee given cult hero status and hope Haring fit very soon.

Looking forward to start of second half of season and a full strength team out there again soon. 

If you think Sean Clare does not have potential to be a good player then you need to stop watching  football because you know nothing about it....this is my biggest hate with hearts fans getting on the back off young players because there not world class right away...said all season not see the best of Clare till next season..full season under his belt witch he’s not played a lot of football.full pre season and working under Naismith will help him.just ask yourself why was Tottenham and Everton wanting the boy for the future...

Nookie Bear
44 minutes ago, Jim Weir said:

I don't think defenders lose too much sleep over Mulraney. No point having pace if you don;t have the awareness or ability to match it, and Jake clearly has never had it.

Old Castle Rock
15 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

At least Martin is back....

It’s like a new signing for the reserve team 

To Be Frank
51 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

Can you suggest one who would fit that bill? Looking at all the other teams the only player who remotely fits that mould is McGregor at Celtic. Nobody else has a player in the Cameron/Hartley mould. 

In a couple of years we might have developed our very own taller, skinnier Mickey though...

Sir Gio

Levein Presser, business is done. Close thread?