Hearts Transfer window ( merged )

cb1874

59 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

You should know. I’ve never said anything nasty to you, and you have been pretty grumpy towards me a couple of times. ?

57 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

Not sure i've been anything to you to be honest. I get the impression that you, Frank and that other old geezer are just pains in the arse though. 

The 3 Stoogies

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• sadj

42 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

Younger talent like Defoe or Davis or McCauley...I think the rangers will sign as many as they can as they go hell for leather to stop 10 in a row. Not having a go mate - your point about if rangers really did want Adam it would be all over media is a good one

They are interested in getting a young guy from Charlton striker his name is Karlan Grant he is seen as morelos replacement and Adam lallana is 2 years younger than naismith they also have a young Macedonia player on trial plays defensive midfield name is Mile Todorov only 19 year old and talks with keeping Kent have went positive with them aswell Kent is 22 years old 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Arthur Morgan
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

They are interested in getting a young guy from Charlton striker his name is Karlan Grant he is seen as morelos replacement and Adam lallana is about 3 years younger than naismith they also have a young Macedonia player on trial plays defensive midfield name is Mile Todorov only 19 year old and talks with keeping Kent have went positive with them aswell Kent is 25 years old 

Kent is 22.

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I've not heard anymore. 

Cheers for sharing all your info Bongo. Do you know if we have an ultimatum date for Naismith agreeing to sign or not with us?

Absolute Scenes

I’ve noticed Michael Smiths Mrs  is pregnant again,  any due in July. Would imagine this would help our case in getting him signed on again. Can’t imagine moving clubs and house etc, with a baby due, would be ideal. Really hope mick stays

Edited by Absolute Scenes

2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I’ve noticed Michael Smiths Mrs  is pregnant again,  any due in July. Would imagine this would help our case in getting him signed on again. Can’t imagine moving clubs and house etc, with a baby due, would be ideal. Really hope mick stays

Me too. Important to keep hold of steady players.

6 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Me too. Important to keep hold of steady players.

Absolutely love Smith as a player and gives you 100% week in, week out. Every successful team needs those sort of players.

Absolute Scenes
7 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

I have a feeling Naismith will be a hearts player soon 

He is a hearts player

do you mean permanently?

51 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

He is a hearts player

do you mean permanently?

Why does everybody look for hidden meanings on this Board?......

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
4 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I agree with this. The 11 players the poster mentioned would make an impressive team but would be much better as a functioning unit if played in a 4-4-2 formation, and I think that formation applies whatever 11 we actually put on the park.

Don’t understand why people call for this formation. Simply don’t have quality wingers to play 4-4-2.

therefore 3 at the back is the smarter option and I actually think Craig Levein, prefers this formation.

Pasquale for King
37 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

Don’t understand why people call for this formation. Simply don’t have quality wingers to play 4-4-2.

therefore 3 at the back is the smarter option and I actually think Craig Levein, prefers this formation.

He’s stated in the past he prefers 442 with one winger, he has used that system most of his time as a manager in this league.

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
33 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He’s stated in the past he prefers 442 with one winger, he has used that system most of his time as a manager in this league.

I don’t disagree it’s a good formation but who do you play on the wings?

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME said:

I don’t disagree it’s a good formation but who do you play on the wings?

I would imagine that if he had a choice it would be Morrison on the right,Naismith coming in off the  left with Vanacek and Uche up front. That’s how we played a lot of the time in the early part of the season with Maclean up front.

Edited by Pasquale for King

chester copperpot
15 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Gerrard doesn't want him his agent has been putting the feelers out Gerrard wants younger quality and if rangers did have a serious interest in him the Glasgow press would be all over it like a rash in my opinion we are in a good position to get him. 

Wrong

43 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Wrong

Which part?

Gerrard doesn't want him?

Gerrard wanting younger quality?

Agent putting feelers out?

That it wouldn't be all over the press if Rangers wanted him?

Or that we are in a good position to get him?

I'm guessing either the part that Gerrard doesnt want him or that we are in a good position  to get him as'd be shocked if the other parts weren't true.

Edited by Taffin

11 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Could well be the case that having moved for Lafferty, who is only months younger than Naismith, and that move hasn't really been successful they may not want to go down that route again.

Defoe's no spring chicken!

9 hours ago, Roman1874 said:

I have a feeling Naismith will be a hearts player soon 

Wrong 

one thing wishing and praying for it, another thing actually believing it

he could have signed a contract with us already but he will keep his options open and that’s means he will keep his decision open until the end of the season 

he said as much recently 

unfortunately 

The Treasurer
26 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Wrong 

one thing wishing and praying for it, another thing actually believing it

he could have signed a contract with us already but he will keep his options open and that’s means he will keep his decision open until the end of the season 

he said as much recently 

unfortunately 

Reading between the lines on what Naismith has said, I think he is happy with what Hearts have offered him but wants to wait to see if any offers come in that might be tempting in a football sense as opposed to the money on offer

Edited by The Treasurer

Lord Beni of Gorgie
53 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Reading between the lines on what Naismith has said, I think he is happy with what Hearts have offered him but wants to wait to see if any offers come in that might be tempting in a football sense as opposed to the money on offer

What if we were interested in Kai Naismith or Jason Naismith. Could be cryptic shit?

2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Would agree with that assessment 

I have a hunch as per his latest interview that he may think it’s his last chance at a stint abroad and this is what he is holding out for in football terms

really hope I’m wrong 

The White Cockade
51 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

Is there any new transfer rumours?

Dele Alli to Hearts for Malaury Martin + Undisclosed Amount

6 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Dele Alli to Hearts for Malaury Martin + Undisclosed Amount

Why would we overpay for Delle Alli? Besides that transfer may upset certain fans who tweeted that it should of been a brick the Arsenal fans threw at him...

Distinct lack of rumours , Billie Piper pics and/or anything worth discussing just now unfortunately.

As Iv stated though if we get everyone back fit , I think we are in a good place. 

1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

Would agree with that assessment 

I have a hunch as per his latest interview that he may think it’s his last chance at a stint abroad and this is what he is holding out for in football terms

really hope I’m wrong 

I'd imagine that the only things he's be looking at in that sense would be something like a move to somewhere decent in the MLS or if a upstart new money type team like Hoffenhiem/Red Bull etc tried to take him to one of the bigger European Leagues.

The Apprentice

Listening to Naismith on the radio last night it doesn't sound like there will be much more activity before the end of the window. He was saying that it's more about getting players back from injury, assuming he means Souttar, Uche, Haring.

But I suppose we should take that with a pinch of salt as you never know what's in the pipeline, especially if we lose a couple.

11 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Listening to Naismith on the radio last night it doesn't sound like there will be much more activity before the end of the window. He was saying that it's more about getting players back from injury, assuming he means Souttar, Uche, Haring.

But I suppose we should take that with a pinch of salt as you never know what's in the pipeline, especially if we lose a couple.

When did Naismith become the manager??

16 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

It's easily done. I call the bursd Naisy all the time. Usually during sex.

The Apprentice
19 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

What part of 'take it with a pinch of salt' didn't you understand?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

What part of 'take it with a pinch of salt' didn't you understand?

To be honest, where does that saying come from! I know what it means, but why :)

29 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

To be honest, where does that saying come from! I know what it means, but why :)

Food is tastier and therefore easier to swallow with a grain of salt, so this idiom claims that if someone is telling you something that is probably not entirely true or correct, it is easier to swallow it with a grain of salt than to argue against it.

rudi must stay
Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

No news?

See ya'll tomorrow.

No news. 

But there'll still be another 2 pages (at least) of unrelated comments so we've got that to look forward to :angry:

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

No news. 

But there'll still be another 2 pages (at least) of unrelated comments so we've got that to look forward to :angry:

Teresa May won her vote of confidence ?

2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Maybe there is no news because nothing is happening. I think there is a good chance that we are done.

And I won't shit my pants if that's the case.  Well, not because of that anyway.

Squad's fine really - hard to remember how good we actually are when they're all fit!  And barring more bad luck, they all will be soon, plus Shooglenestle and Vanacek,

I'd rather stick with what we have an look to add in the summer, than take more Amankwaa type chances who just eat up budget and effort.  Get the feeling that's the feeling from CL too.  He'd take a no-brainer like Adam, or similar standard, but we aren't "in the market" trying to find a bargain.

50 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Stevie will be happy his Mum's still in power

Careful now, that’s nearly relevant????

'No inform from me"

That will be same as always bad result/ performance in cup would expect a decent signing. Win and play well probably another dodgy wide man with a few video screamers.