What has gone wrong at Hibs?

Smack

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Weird how they’ve moved their singing section to the top corner of the famous five, think they only did that in last year or so, they started out in the east stand which made sense. Now up the back of a family stand they can’t be heard at all. 

Also so surprised we didn’t have to suffer sunshine on Leith Pre match or even pre 2nd half, that usually gives their atmosphere a lift

Finally, if Scott Wilson is the Ronaldo of football stadium announcers, the Hibs one must be Kevin Twaddle, really pish just shouts like the lassie at Murrayfield

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smack

• Beast Boy

• Harry Potter

• Mikey1874

queensferryjambo

There is nothing wrong at Hibs they are just the same as they always are - shite. 

The only thing that has been different at Hibs was they had a decent season last year for the first time in a decade. The media love in with them then assumed they could repeat their success.

Bottom six for years, Championship for 3 years, one season in the top 6 and now back to where they belong - bottom 6 / relegation play off material. 

2 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

There is nothing wrong at Hibs they are just the same as they always are - shite. 

The only thing that has been different at Hibs was they had a decent season last year for the first time in a decade. The media love in with them then assumed they could repeat their success.

Bottom six for years, Championship for 3 years, one season in the top 6 and now back to where they belong - bottom 6 / relegation play off material. 

This,  they're  just finding their level

Montgomery Brewster
1 minute ago, cubanjambo said:

This,  they're  just finding their level

Very much so. The media love bumming them up as they all know we are always a bigger threat to the OF than those cretins will ever be 

Things will be alot worse come half way through February, our fixtures look quite favourable, them on the other hand they are away to Motherwell and St Mirren. Then have Aberdeen and Celtic.

Hopefully we can continue this wee run again, get Vanecek fireing, Uche back, Souttar and Dunne to come back. 

Want to know the irony of it all? Just had a look on .net and they are complaining about injuries :rofl:

3 hours ago, The Gasman said:

I haven’t seen his interview, so can’t comment on that JT.

That he’s lost the dressing room I was told by an ex-hibs player, who still has friends in the squad, and I’ve no reason to doubt him.

It was an Agent who told me Lennon had sacked his previous agent for “failing” to get him the sort of move he wanted, and again, I’ve no reason to doubt what I was told.

That Petrie and Dempster have no time for him is, I think, a pretty open secret - they repeatedly gave him funds to sign players, yet now see a squad with little or no resale value.  They also feel his onfield antics (something like half a dozen bans in a couple of years) bring the club into disrepute, and personally embarrass them with their peers.

He’s rapidly running out of allies down there, in the boardroom, in the dressing room, and in the stands - though I’m delighted with how he’s getting on. ;)

that would be like me sacking a pimp for not getting a night with kate beckinsale for me

Stephane Grappelli

I don't think anything has gone wrong, Hibs just returning to their bormal state.

In my life supporting Hearts they've always had a couple of seasons here and there where they have a wee bit of success and get carried away with themselves and their wonderful brand of football.  It never takes long though for cold, hard reality to set in and their fans to disappear like snow off a dyke.

**** the Hibs.

Y'know, I cannot recall a single time where hibs have been beat and Lennon has came out and taken the blame - 'I got the tactics wrong'/ 'My selection was off' - Anything... contrast that with Levein who seems to have attempted to protect the players at every turn.

Hearts Class :greggy:

I saw them as being in a race to beat Dundee to bottom spot in the league.unfortunately I now think they are not good enough to beat them to bottom spot.

7 minutes ago, andi17 said:

May they be like a sack full of feathers with a microscopic anvil tied to the bottom in a sea of quicksand make it slow

1 minute ago, VladMagic said:

Surely the question "should" be. What has gone right at Hibs?

Suitably cruel, chaps.  Keep up the good work.  :thumbsup:

gerry mccauley
7 hours ago, OTT said:

Y'know, I cannot recall a single time where hibs have been beat and Lennon has came out and taken the blame - 'I got the tactics wrong'/ 'My selection was off' - Anything... contrast that with Levein who seems to have attempted to protect the players at every turn.

Hearts Class :greggy:

Neil does come over as standoff ish and defensive...  Craig is more naturally likable.  I think his heart/I'll health has relaxed him also..

They’re doing what many newly promoted teams do, have a good first season with the players who got them up, lose those players and then struggle! Pretty much how it’ll go for Livi! 

Edited by Rudy T

Nothing has went wrong at Hibs, they still are, always have been, and always will be, a shitty little club from the outskirts of the Capital, supported by the dregs of our beautiful city.

They just thought they were better than they actually are because Edinburghs establishment club went through a small bad patch.

Seymour M Hersh
21 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Ambrose away is not going to help turn them around.

Tbh I liked him playing there as for me, he's a total carthorse and bombscare . 

4 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Tbh I liked him playing there as for me, he's a total carthorse and bombscare . 

He’s currently being spoken about as if he is Franz Beckenbaur, over on Hibs.net. :rofl:

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

He’s currently being spoken about as if he is Franz Beckenbaur, over on Hibs.net. :rofl:

Par for the course for them. Let's be honest what the muppetmen know about football can be written on a grain of rice.:lenny:

Harry Potter
Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

You ok mate need to meet up soon, no politics though lol.

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

Yeah, good thanks, mate. New addition to the family due on 30th January, so football visits will diminish a bit, but will still be around. Happy New Year. ?

4 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Par for the course for them. Let's be honest what the muppetmen know about football can be written on a grain of rice.:lenny:

Indeed. Hibs.net is basically the front porch of the nut farm.

13 hours ago, gerry mccauley said:

Neil does come over as standoff ish and defensive...  Craig is more naturally likable.  I think his heart/I'll health has relaxed him also..

I don't think Craig is likable to anyone outwith our support, I've never spoke to someone that supports another team that likes him it's pretty unanimous he's a smug prick. Popcorn teeth on the other hand is well thought of outwith rangers fans and us.

Harry Potter
8 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Yeah, good thanks, mate. New addition to the family due on 30th January, so football visits will diminish a bit, but will still be around. Happy New Year. ?

Brilliant mate, ma wifes on baby sitting , love to you all bud.

7 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Brilliant mate, ma wifes on baby sitting , love to you all bud.

Thanks Harold. ?

Jingle Bells

They have temporarily fallen out with their Guardians over McGinn.

In general We'll Support you Evermore, etc......

jamboinglasgow
53 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I thought he was a liability when playing, but reading the things talking about him I get the sense he is crucial for leading that defence and is an important member of the squad off it. So like Berra but without the talent. They need to replace that as I dont see a player who can marshal the defence. Also see their recruitment is not fixing the problems, only going for luxuries.

On 30/12/2018 at 17:52, milky_26 said:

that would be like me sacking a pimp for not getting a night with kate beckinsale for me

This post is not acceptable unless accompanied by picture of afore mentioned lady.....

3 hours ago, Herbert said:

I don't think Craig is likable to anyone outwith our support, I've never spoke to someone that supports another team that likes him it's pretty unanimous he's a smug prick. Popcorn teeth on the other hand is well thought of outwith rangers fans and us.

Is he? I doubt that. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Hahahaha love it, been signing about Alex Miller and his muppet men for the last 5 minutes ?.

I will use the grain of rice bit in the future, thanks ??.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Herbert said:

Have you seen the footage of the Aberdeen fans singing “it’s not sectarian, Neil Lennons a *****”. Lennon is a strange guy, he makes a lot of sense sometimes when he criticises refs( without any hint of irony of what he and Celtic got away with) and then says something that makes you shout at the TV. I don’t know that many Hibs fans but they realise he can be an arse, his popularity amongst them isn’t that high.