• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• The Internet

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Know what really saddens me there? I don't think we have on player fit at the moment who could have taken that ball like that.

Edited by jock _turd

EastSideJambo

Hibs more likely to get next goal 

This is ominous ahead of 29th as this lot, despite losing their entire midfield in the summer, have way more energy and appetite than us 

14 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

What happened to Scott Sinclair? He's awful these days.

Unless he plays against us and he turns into maradona (or we make him look like maradona)

42 minutes ago, Marooned Abroad said:

Hope CL and out lot are are being forced to watch this and seeing the ball being knocked about on the ground rather than being lumped up in the air to a 5 foo,t 9 10 stone striker! Hate to say it but Hibs have played more proper  fitba so far in this game than we have since Naismith got injured. 

Agree.  There midfield has pace and creativity, something we have lacked for some time. I'm afraid to say that i cannot see anything other than a defeat at Fester Road. Not being negative just realistic.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

4-0 definitely on the cards. 

Just thinking the same. Celtic are gone. Rangers top this evening 

Bridge of Djoum
23 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

How on earth is Hibs winning a good result for us?  The title race is of no concern to us and we’ll finish at least 20 points behind Celtic.   Hibs getting another 3 points nearer us is not good.  We’ll be bottom 6 by the winter break, that’s what we should be concerned with, not getting excited about Celtic or Rangers dropping points.

20 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

We’re losing that anyway.  Think that will be our 6th straight loss at ER.

You sure you're a Hearts fan? Never once have I hears a Hearts man talking like this IRL.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Just now, ToadKiller Dog said:

Hibs deserve the lead to be fair, 

Strange league so far this season. 

Anybody on their day can win or lose. 

Very strange. We've had a honking run of results but are still just 3 behind Celtic and, at the moment, 4 points from top. 

1 minute ago, EastSideJambo said:

This is ominous ahead of 29th as this lot, despite losing their entire midfield in the summer, have way more energy and appetite than us 

That’s what’s unacceptable. 

They could easily tear us a new one with our pedestrian midfield. 

What a shit weekend. 

As shite as Celtic look or making the vermin loook good, if hibs win this it’s a terrible result for us. They’re right up our  Farters.

shocking really given the lead we had

Celtic player booked for diving for a penalty ffs seen it all now.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

As shite as Celtic look or making the vermin loook good, if hibs win this it’s a terrible result for us. They’re right up our  Farters.

shocking really given the lead we had

Celtic player booked for diving for a penalty ffs seen it all now.

Easily be above us next week. Let that sink in 

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Unless he plays against us and he turns into maradona (or we make him look like maradona)

That always ****ing happens. Just as it always ****ing happens that this mob take it easy against their cousins. 

View from outside - this is a great result for you guys. Once the bad days at the office are over (every team has bad runs) Celtic are still within reach. Aiming just to finish above Hibs is defeatism. Aim for the stars.

Big surprise is Scott Broon getting booked even though his victim isnae actually deid.

With their massively superior budget Celtic should be 6 nil ahead. 

Rogers must surely get the sack. 

Its a disgrace etc etc etc.

Unless we go back to the side we were before the Semi-final when Naismith comes back, the 29th will most likely be exactly like every visist we’ve had to Easter road in the last 3/4 years.

3 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

And yet they couldn't beat Dundee or st mirren at home. Form just doesn't seem to count for anything this season. 

Midweek fixtures should be interesting. 

Aberdeen, despite their slow start and generally looking pish, are suddenly creeping into a dangerous position.

2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You sure you're a Hearts fan? Never once have I hears a Hearts man talking like this.

You clearly don’t get out much. When did you last attend a derby at the piggery? 

They own us down there right now. 

Hard to stomach but until we stop going there like it’s the Nou Camp and sitting in shitting our pants it won’t change. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

You clearly don’t get out much. When did you last attend a derby at the piggery? 

They own us down there right now. 

Hard to stomach but until we stop going there like it’s the Nou Camp and sitting in shitting our pants it won’t change. 

And if Hibs winning ruins your weekend as you put it, ''what a shite weekend'', you clearly live a happy and fulfilling existence. :rofl:

What a crazy first half of the season. After our opening quarter the injury crisis leaves as many “what ifs” in my mind as Burley...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, 132goals1958 said:

Lost count of the number of misplaced passes Celtic have made

They look so badly out of touch today. It does show the importance of having everyone fit though 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Midweek fixtures should be interesting. 

Aberdeen, despite their slow start and generally looking pish, are suddenly creeping into a dangerous position.

Very strange. 

If we canget our players back and get some form, we could be right in the mix. 

Win the same 7 fixtures in a row would be splendid.. And needed! 

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

And if Hibs winning ruins your weekend as you put it, ''what a shite weekend'', you clearly live a happy and fulfilling existence. :rofl:

Easy to switch off when you’re thousands of miles away and don’t actually attend matches. Like anything in life some things mean more to some than others. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

They look so badly out of touch today. It does show the importance of having everyone fit though 

With Christie and Griffiths out, they have a problem. 

Edited by WeeChuck'sHeed

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You sure you're a Hearts fan? Never once have I hears a Hearts man talking like this IRL.

It may have escaped your notice but we’re absolute shite at the moment and in worse form than Dundee.  We always shit the bed at ER and have lost our last 5 games there I believe.  I admire your optimism if you think this spineless lot are taking anything at ER on 29th.  I see someone else saying we’ll lose at ER too so I’m certainly not the only one.

Do you think we’ll win every time we go to ER?  You must be regularly disappointed then.

part_time_jambo
10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Just thinking the same. Celtic are gone. Rangers top this evening 

Another DVD getting prepared as a sequel to "Rangers the return - 3 days at the top"

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Easy to switch off when you’re thousands of miles away and don’t actually attend matches. Like anything in life some things mean more to some than others. 

Ah, that old chestnut.

May I remind you that there are hundreds, if not more Hearts fans living abroad, several I know donate significantly to FOH and other causes the club is involved with.

Also, I think I'm right in saying at least one of the admin here live abroad. Your argument is as weak as it is irrelevant.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Fozzyonthefence
8 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

Unless we go back to the side we were before the Semi-final when Naismith comes back, the 29th will most likely be exactly like every visist we’ve had to Easter road in the last 3/4 years.

Dont spout such realistic stuff on here.  You’re obviously not a Hearts fan.  Blinkered, blind optimism or you’re no PHM!

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It may have escaped your notice but we’re absolute shite at the moment and in worse form than Dundee.  We always shit the bed at ER and have lost our last 5 games there I believe.  I admire your optimism if you think this spineless lot are taking anything at ER on 29th.  I see someone else saying we’ll lose at ER too so I’m certainly not the only one.

Do you think we’ll win every time we go to ER?  You must be regularly disappointed then.

Yet you've been spouting your negativity longer than this moment.

The_razors_edge
Just now, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

With Christie and Griffiths out, the have a problem. 

Looking at their subs bench celtic seriously lack strength in depth. So frustrating that we’ve fallen to bits in the last 6 weeks or so.

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Yet you've been spouting your negativity longer than this moment.

It’s called realism.  Google it.  I bet you predicted we’d win all the recent games we’ve been pumped in?

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ah, that old chestnut.

May I remind you that there are hundreds, if not more Hearts fans living abroad, several I know donate significantly to FOH and other causes the club is involved with.

Also, I think I'm right in saying of the admin here live abroad. Your argument is as weak as it is irrelevant.

It’s not an argument. Sorry to disappoint