• Bridge of Djoum

• The Internet

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Agreed. 

Ban the feckers from all stadia. They do my feckin head in. 

Saw a Celtic post on Twitter with a picture of the segregation and said "Football without fans...".

Naw.

Football without fans >>>>> Football with Celtic fans.

EastSideJambo
Just now, Barack said:

Brown booked. Against Hibs.

:berra:

That could have been a red 

I think we are seeing the final games of Scott Brown's Celtic career 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Brown booked. Against Hibs.

:berra:

Should have seen red, could have been a serious injury.

1 minute ago, EastSideJambo said:

That could have been a red 

I think we are seeing the final games of Scott Brown's Celtic career 

He is definitely giving serious consideration to Australia and has a number of interested teams over there.

One things for sure. Aaron Hughes can be nowhere near the starting 11 on the 29th December. Fair bit of pace in the vermin’s ranks. Fancy them to win this now unfortunately. Celtic look pony and not even slightly interested 

Hibs winning is a good result for us given that we'll become Man City once our key players return from injury....?.

the more games Celtic lose the more likely we have an interesting title race. Whether or not we are anywhere near being involved remains to be seen. 

EastSideJambo
8 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

He is definitely giving serious consideration to Australia and has a number of interested teams over there.

He looks finished. Celtic are a more slick outfit without him in the side 

His antics trying to mock Lewis Ferguson in League Cup Final showed him up for the classless piece of filth that he is 

Despicable individual 

13 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Both linesman have incorrectly given offsides when players are clearly on

Its the scottish way, will keep making mistakes as they are not pulled

up for them.

Pretty simple eh.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Just noticed Boyle's not even on the bench.

He out for a while do we know?

Was it not concussion in last game? If it was dong think they are allowed to play next game? 

maroonlegions

We play or set up  on the 29th at Fester like we did at Livi we are loosing that one. Arron Hughes better not be anywhere near the team on the 29th.

FTH.

Brown getting preferential treatment from the refs as usual. I wonder what would happen if a Hearts player were to put in the same type of tackle.

40 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

How are hibs able to cut celtics allocation in half and we’ve not got the bollock to do it 

We've got the sense to rake in the cash when it is there to be had.

Also it might be easier for Hibs. Put Hearts and Celtic fans near each other and they try to kill each other. Hibs and Celtic fans just start bumming each other.

32 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

I haven't mentioned Levein. You have! 

I merely stated Hibs, as is frequently the case, appear up for a big game 

Very sensitive type 

Good job for us that there are so few big games or they would be well ahead of us in the league.

Edited by graygo

1 minute ago, Bauld said:

Also it might be easier for Hibs. Put Hearts and Celtic fans near each other and they try to kill each other. Hibs and Celtic fans just start bumming each other.

Ha Ha, love that.

EastSideJambo
2 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

John McGinn sounding very simply on his half-time "analysis".

MOTD must be looking at Kris & Kris and thinking about making a pleasure to get both on prime time 

They are ****ing hideously bad 

EastSideJambo
1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Sky analysis is truly shite, only one who can string a sentence without stuttering is Boyd.

Dreadful wasn't it. BT coverage is way ahead of the shite Sky put on for Scottish football. Boyd was dreadful there I thought. 

Just as well Doncaster plumped for Sky deal then!

Edited by EastSideJambo

Fozzyonthefence
9 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

Hibs winning is a good result for us given that we'll become Man City once our key players return from injury....?.

the more games Celtic lose the more likely we have an interesting title race. Whether or not we are anywhere near being involved remains to be seen. 

How on earth is Hibs winning a good result for us?  The title race is of no concern to us and we’ll finish at least 20 points behind Celtic.   Hibs getting another 3 points nearer us is not good.  We’ll be bottom 6 by the winter break, that’s what we should be concerned with, not getting excited about Celtic or Rangers dropping points.

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

How on earth is Hibs winning a good result for us?  The title race is of no concern to us and we’ll finish at least 20 points behind Celtic.   Hibs getting another 3 points nearer us is not good.  We’ll be bottom 6 by the winter break, that’s what we should be concerned with, not getting excited about Celtic or Rangers dropping points.

Agreed. Finishing above them is our target now as far as I can see. 

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

We play or set up  on the 29th at Fester like we did at Livi we are loosing that one. Arron Hughes better not be anywhere near the team on the 29th.

FTH.

We’re losing that anyway.  Think that will be our 6th straight loss at ER.

NaturalOrder74
8 minutes ago, Bauld said:

I think we should have their allocation and put them in a safety net 

EastSideJambo

Petrie won't be happy about restricting Celtic allocation whilst the home support comprises two men and a whippet in the south stand 

Think we all knew Celtic woukd throw in performances like this with their European run, which makes it all the more frustrating our arseholes have collapsed so spectacularly since Naismith's injury.

Edited by neilnunb

Italian Lambretta
2 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Petrie won't be happy about restricting Celtic allocation whilst the home support comprises two men and a whippet in the south stand 

Hey dont you be insulting Whippets i have a gorgoeus Whippet something these junkies are not likely to have. You should Edit your post to Staffordshire bull terrier if you dont mind. ?

EastSideJambo
6 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Hey dont you be insulting Whippets i have a gorgoeus Whippet something these junkies are not likely to have. You should Edit your post to Staffordshire bull terrier if you dont mind. ?

Sorry mate! I retract the whippet bit