Jump to content
Mauricio Pinilla

Sunday football (Hibs v Celtic)

Recommended Posts

Mauricio Pinilla

12.30 kick off on sky sports football.

 

Hibs - Marciano, Whittaker, Ambrose, Porteous, Stevenson, Slivka, Mallan, Hyndman, Horgan, Shaw, Kamberi.

Celtic - Gordon, Ajer, Benkovic, Simunovic, Izaguirre, Brown, Ntcham, McGregor, Sinclair, Forrest, Edouard.

 

Hibs 1-3 Celtic imo

 

Liverpool v Man Utd at 4pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado

Celtic to cheer me up by pumping hibs.

 

Thats how low I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874robbo
15 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

12.30 kick off on sky sports football.

 

Hibs - Marciano, Whittaker, Ambrose, Porteous, Stevenson, Slivka, Mallan, Hyndman, Horgan, Shaw, Kamberi.

Celtic - Gordon, Ajer, Benkovic, Simunovic, Izaguirre, Brown, Ntcham, McGregor, Sinclair, Forrest, Edouard.

 

Hibs 1-3 Celtic imo

 

Liverpool v Man Utd at 4pm.

See Lennon only wheels out that clogger Bartley when they play us!!!

Doesnt want his beloved Celtic getting kicked by that thug!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo

No doubt there will be a Sportsound mutual masturbation session underway. 

 

Shower of Mhank and Vermin loving shitehawks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

No doubt there will be a Sportsound mutual masturbation session underway. 

 

Shower of Mhank and Vermin loving shitehawks.

 

I'll take a guess at the co-comnentators being Paddy Bonner and Allan 'jambo - aye right!' Preston.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VALDOS

Im going 2-2 or 1-3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo

Banjo Boy picks the Mhanks to beat the Lochend Cockends. 

 

That should stop the Twitter tadger tugging and immediately shut down rammedupthefarterbymylabradoranduncle.net 

 

Tosspots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo

:lion:

 

:wtf:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

47 seconds. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

See Hibs have only given THEM half a stand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy

Celtic looking pish here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wham Bam Austin McCann

Hayley can ram that up her farter.

 

"Celtic are the only team in Britain yet to concede in the first half"

🤦🏻‍♂️😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo

I reckon Mallon paints these feckers on above his mince pies. 

 

He looks like an extra from New Jersey Housewives. 

 

My daughter watches it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlphonseCapone

Jesus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ron Burgundy

Well that’ll cheer up the half n half hearts/hibs supporters on here. 

Do that lot even try against the vermin?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

47 seconds. :lol:

celtic sleeping, still sleeping always keep poorest form for their brothers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo
Just now, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Hayley can ram that up her farter.

 

"Celtic are the only team in Britain yet to concede in the first half"

🤦🏻‍♂️😂

 

:oohmatron:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Artful Dodger
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

See Hibs have only given THEM half a stand. 

 

Noticed that as well, seems a bit stupid when the rest of the place looks half empty. Thick vermin fuds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EastSideJambo

Hibs out the traps in a big game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla
4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

See Hibs have only given THEM half a stand. 

 

And haven't come close to filling half of the other half. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DG_HMFC

What you are seeing here is the Celtic that show up for games against Hibs. Nowhere near the same intensity in their play as they show against us.

 

W***ers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla
Just now, EastSideJambo said:

Hibs out the traps in a big game 

 

Unlike us cos of Levein amirite? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo

Got BTTS so I’ll let let them have that one.

As long as Celtic get six.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter
1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

What you are seeing here is the Celtic that show up for games against Hibs. Nowhere near the same intensity in their play as they show against us.

 

W***ers

Getting pretty obvious now, horrible lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb
1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

 

And haven't come close to filling half of the other half. 

 

Nope. Will be interesting to see their inflated attendance 🤣 however they're clearly happy at taking the financial hit. Seemingly done the same with Rangers in midweek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio

Cracking weekend eh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NaturalOrder74

How are hibs able to cut celtics allocation in half and we’ve not got the bollock to do it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Italian Lambretta
5 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

 

Noticed that as well, seems a bit stupid when the rest of the place looks half empty. Thick vermin fuds.

Which begs the question is money more important to them than a win.

I know what i would prefer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peter_hmfc
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

See Hibs have only given THEM half a stand. 

 

This.

 

Again, they deserve the bare minimum. Unbelievable we don't cut their allocation and give them 2 sections at the most. We can sell a good amount of tickets in the Roseburn for games against the likes of Motherwell and Hamilton, we can get a good amount vs Celtic. People might be attracted to it if there's far less Celtic fans, plus it would keep the Section G fans (that Budge doesn't appear to like) further away from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ron Burgundy
4 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

 

Unlike us cos of Levein amirite? 

Who would you blame for the way we start matches? Not getting into an argument cos I can’t be bothered but clearly the manager decides on the tempo a team starts with. Levein likes to contain. That’s his MO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo
7 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

 

Unlike us cos of Levein amirite? 

 

:isee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy
2 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

How are hibs able to cut celtics allocation in half and we’ve not got the bollock to do it 

 

They mustn’t need or want the revenue.

either that or they don’t want that filth in their stadium, or possibly think it will give their players an advantage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Elwood P
6 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

What you are seeing here is the Celtic that show up for games against Hibs. Nowhere near the same intensity in their play as they show against us.

 

W***ers

 

What you are seeing is a Celtic team missing:

 

Rogic

Griffiths 

Boyata 

Tierney 

Lustig

Christie

 

Almost like that number of injuries to key players could effect a teams performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peter_hmfc
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

 

They mustn’t need or want the revenue.

either that or they don’t want that filth in their stadium, or possibly think it will give their players an advantage. 

 

Or both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Artful Dodger
2 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Which begs the question is money more important to them than a win.

I know what i would prefer. 

 

Possibly something the tramps have been bitching about and Vermin HQ has given them what they want, easy enough get out in the future to state the reason their Shit is because they listened to the tramps in the stands and finances have suffered.

 

Only a guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy
2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

 

What you are seeing is a Celtic team missing:

 

Rogic

Griffiths 

Boyata 

Tierney 

Lustig

Christie

 

Almost like that number of injuries to key players could effect a teams performance.

 

Guranteed that they wouldn’t have that list if it was tynecastle they were playing at. 

What your seeing today is what Celtic are like without 4 or 5 of their starting eleven and their best players. A bit like us.

Eastside will be along soon to explain I’m sure 😂😂

Edited by 1971fozzy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo

Brenda will be getting her open crotch panties in a right twist watching this pish. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla
2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Who would you blame for the way we start matches? Not getting into an argument cos I can’t be bothered but clearly the manager decides on the tempo a team starts with. Levein likes to contain. That’s his MO. 

 

You certainly wouldn't see us taking the lead against celtic or rangers at home that's for sure. Let's see how hibs fare for the rest of this match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Elwood P
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

 

Guranteed that they wouldn’t have that list if it was tynecastle they were playing at. 

What your seeing today is what Celtic are like without 4 or 5 of their starting eleven and their best players. A bit like us

 

They rested key players against us before making a dick of it against AEK Athens in August. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874robbo

HIbs pressing them fast!! Soon as a Celtic player gets the ball look how quickly a hibs player is on them!!!

thats how you need to play against the old firm and this is exactly how they’ll play v us and we hate that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Elwood P
Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

 

You certainly wouldn't see us taking the lead against celtic or rangers at home that's for sure. Let's see how hibs fare for the rest of this match. 

 

You would have in August or at the 4-0 last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bridge of Djoum
11 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

 

Unlike us cos of Levein amirite? 

Don't, mate.

 

He knows his trolling will annoy some, and it'll turn into another thread all about Spe... ESJ's agenda with CL. 

 

Every

*******

thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harry Potter

this could be the 2nd freak result of the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EastSideJambo
13 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

 

Unlike us cos of Levein amirite? 

They are always up for big games

 

Interpret that how you like 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Elwood P
Just now, EastSideJambo said:

They are always up for big games

 

Interpret that how you like 

 

Aye, mind 19th of May 2012. They were right up for that one. You remember that game buddy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EastSideJambo
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Don't, mate.

 

He knows his trolling will annoy some, and it'll turn into another thread all about Spe... ESJ's agenda with CL. 

 

Every

*******

thread.

I haven't mentioned Levein. You have! 

 

I merely stated Hibs, as is frequently the case, appear up for a big game 

 

Very sensitive type 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Herbert

The stadium looks half empty. I will be shocked if it's more than 13k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb
3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

this could be the 2nd freak result of the weekend.

 

I was surprised Motherwell won also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×