Sackable performance?

LarrysRightFoot

Miserable away to St.Mirren, humiliated away to Livingston, embarrassed at home to bottom club Dundee. Why do the support accept this?

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dustybin

• Seymour M Hersh

• Peebo

• Chuck Berry

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Don’t win on Saturday and questions rightly will be asked. 

Naismith is back to run the team, so we will win.

Biscuits not happy with how poor Vanecek was, not fit after having time to train before he arrived, ok he has to get fit but sometimes a player can show how good or bad he is very early on.

John mcCartney

talking about fascist jambos

saw jkb in full effect tonight when one disgruntled customer section t main stand ,left early and denounced the dictator and his cast of thousands loudly no doubt for the malfunctioning of yet another team formation from the manager.
happy clapper fascist sitting adj in one the rows section t shouts towards him to gtf and promptly ridicules the unhappy supporter
and the sycophants around him all had a nice little chuckle.....

well they aint fakn smiling now are they

shocking stuff tonight,hmfc totally exposed

2 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Craig can't sack himself and defo won't walk away 

Hence why Budge should use her authority and remove him, I'd say the majority wouldn't lose too much sleep if she did! 

Just now, dustybin said:

Hence why Budge should use her authority and remove him, I'd say the majority wouldn't lose too much sleep if she did! 

But she won't...she's a craigsheep. 

Craig Levein explained he substituted David Vanecek early during Hearts' 2-1 defeat to Dundee because "he was rubbish."  Way to go Craig.

Just now, Chuck Berry said:

Craig Levein explained he substituted David Vanecek early during Hearts' 2-1 defeat to Dundee because "he was rubbish."  Way to go Craig.

And he bought him and played him.

Fozzyonthefence
11 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Naismith is back to run the team, so we will win.

We should offer Naismith a player-manager / coach role.  He seems to be the only one at our club that can get anything out of this set of players.  Utterly hopeless when he’s not there.

"But we gave up ten opportunities to pass the ball forward in the first ten minutes. We went sideways, went back, and that gave Dundee hope. "

Well it's your ******* job to coach them to go forwards, but you don't do that Craig do you? prefer not to lose a goal than attack teams. You're a dinosaur. GTF and take those gimps of a coaching staff with you.

He keeps pulling the odd big result out the bag , like Easter Road to save his skin. 

He is gong absolutely nowhere im

afraid . 

The team he has assembled, without Haring, Naisy and possibly Souttar is utterly horrendous. Berra looks shot since his injury but still gets pass marks tbf 

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

He keeps pulling the odd big result out the bag , like Easter Road to save his skin. 

He is gong absolutely nowhere im

afraid . 

The team he has assembled, without Haring, Naisy and possibly Souttar is utterly horrendous. Berra looks shot since his injury but still gets pass marks tbf 

Lets be honest, we werent exactly dominant in that win either.

He has gotta go at the end of the season. 

Am beginning to get a pissed off with CL’s constant tinkering. No doubt there will be changes again on Saturday - because there has to be. However, the constant shuffling of the team only weakens it and doesn’t bring any benefits.

I think the fall looks so much worse after some maniacs on here were going on about "pushing Celtic if we start well after the break". 

Levein going is utterly pointless at this stage and not even a thought in Annes mind.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Bluesy1874 said:

For me at the moment no, however if we finish bottom 6 his position will seriously have to be looked at. 

4th or bust. 

3 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Lets be honest, we werent exactly dominant in that win either.

He has gotta go at the end of the season. 

Why wait?

The football is awful.  Not once in the first half did we try to build from the back and outplay a team who have struggled all season.  Instead we punted it long at every opportunity, playing right into the hands of their big centre halves.  Our game plan seems to be to hit it long and hope for a lucky break.  That's the managers fault.  How many times does he change formation during the games.  That's telling you he's starting with the wrong one.

We need another clear out at the end of the season.  It's ridiculous the amount of changes we need to make year on year.

we're crying out for an experienced winger, but won't get one.

mid table finish looking likely and another year without European football.

rudi must stay

Could someone do better with this team?

IMO yes

Today should have been 3-4 easy, and if Levein was an attacking minded inspirational coach it would have been. I wouldn't be against seeing him going back upstairs

Killie have a handful of decent players and a squad of journeymen pros. 

Hearts have a handful of decent players and a squad of journeymen pros. 

The relative merits of each player in the Killie squad (most of whom we couldn't name if asked) can be debated vs their equivalents in the Hearts squad, but basically there's little or nothing between the merits and abilities of each squad.

The difference is plain enough. Killie have Steve Clarke getting the absolute maximum from every player, the absolute maximum from the team as a whole, and maximum tactical effectiveness and effort in every game they play. We have Craig Levein who is somehow managing to do very little of that indeed.

34 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

saw jkb in full effect tonight when one disgruntled customer section t main stand ,left early and denounced the dictator and his cast of thousands loudly no doubt for the malfunctioning of yet another team formation from the manager.
happy clapper fascist sitting adj in one the rows section t shouts towards him to gtf and promptly ridicules the unhappy supporter

You do realise that was his mate shouting at him for a joke. :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Danny Wilde said:

Killie have a handful of decent players and a squad of journeymen pros. 

Hearts have a handful of decent players and a squad of journeymen pros. 

The relative merits of each player in the Killie squad (most of whom we couldn't name if asked) can be debated vs their equivalents in the Hearts squad, but basically there's little or nothing between the merits and abilities of each squad.

The difference is plain enough. Killie have Steve Clarke getting the absolute maximum from every player, the absolute maximum from the team as a whole, and maximum tactical effectiveness and effort in every game they play. We have Craig Levein who is somehow managing to do very little of that indeed.

Bang on

1 hour ago, John mcCartney said:

It was a mate of the disgruntled fan who shouted at him to gtf as well as some other comments to wind him up. The disgruntled guy was walking down the steps and didn’t realise that it was his mate shouting comments at him....hence the laughing. 

I can tell you now that there weren’t any happy fans in section t.

John mcCartney

telling it how i saw it mate ,im up near the top of t
whatever the goings on,the scene that unfolded i thought was apt for this cesspit of a place
and i say that in the best possible taste

Just back to the car which needs scraped before a journey home... miserable and cold... **** you hearts, **** you very much to every player and coach involved tonight... gutless wankers... chocking on every penny of my FOH contribution but i still beleive in Anne Budge thankfully.

There's a semi decent squad of players at Tynecastle, a few promising youngsters, and some good seasoned pros (good players at their previous clubs etc) who train together week after week under the direction of 3 coaches & Levein, but habitually under perform and seemingly look clueless if there's no Naismith on the park. There's no denying we had a great start to the season and yes we've had our fair share of injuries, but there is enough depth in our squad to cover for such events and imo questions have to be asked of our coaches & their coaching methods. We have one way of playing and when he is injured or suspended we have no plan B. We are no better or worse than we were under Cathro, and remind me who was on the coaching staff then? How many decent players with good reps & promising youngsters have we seen in recent years come to Hearts and have watched as their talent & confidence have dwindled until they have looked like shells of their former selfs. The problem lies indoors at Tynecastle and until it's addressed there will be no change,  Of course this is only my opinion!

1 hour ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

We should offer Naismith a player-manager / coach role.  He seems to be the only one at our club that can get anything out of this set of players.  Utterly hopeless when he’s not there.

Pretty good shout. With Berra as his assistant. 

1 hour ago, S Form said:

Am beginning to get a pissed off with CL’s constant tinkering. No doubt there will be changes again on Saturday - because there has to be. However, the constant shuffling of the team only weakens it and doesn’t bring any benefits.

Well done, that must be the most nonsensical post I've read on here tonight.

He needs to stop making changes

He needs to make changes.

Changes are bad.

Make your mind up ffs.

For me the Livi result wasn’t a sackable result - a freak 20 minutes after a harsh red card, and really one for the players to take most of the blame for.

however, tonight’s result has put CL under huge pressure - the manner of the defeat more than anything. If we lose on Saturday I think we may see a change. Bring someone in who is more likely to succeed in the cup which has never been Levein’s forte and could be our only chance of salvaging something from the season

I usually keep clear from these Levein threads but that tonight was shocking and he takes a huge amount of blame. 

Its clear as day that without Naismith he has no clue and no chance of 3 points. And it’s getting clearer every game. 

Tactically getting found wanting hugely. That tonight was a lot worse than the Livingston 5-0 defeat. 

Hes now on eggshells for me. I gave him every benefit when we had the injuries. Vanacek has let him down big style to be fair. Turning up after all his social media bravado in the state he has is nothing short of a disgrace and the last thing CL needed or deserved. 

20 hours ago, John mcCartney said:

telling it how i saw it mate ,im up near the top of t
whatever the goings on,the scene that unfolded i thought was apt for this cesspit of a place
and i say that in the best possible taste

I’m telling how it was mate - I sit directly behind the 2 guys we’re talking about.

I don’t see any point in changing manager now. I’d rather we focussed on sorting out the player recruitment side of the club and hope Craig can turn things around. If not, then change at the end of the season. In the meantime, I hope Craig is spending plenty time on the training pitch sorting this shower out.

23 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

Miserable away to St.Mirren, humiliated away to Livingston, embarrassed at home to bottom club Dundee. Why do the support accept this?

No idea but one thing for sure he isn’t the right guy to be running out club

The football is garbage  we can hardly string 2 passes together ........

Constantly changing tactics djoum Naismith out on the wing 

He is on the clock now that’s for sure 

21 hours ago, graygo said:

Changes are bad.

Make your mind up ffs.

To be fair he has a good point how can any team get consistent with the constant changes

You watch Kilmarnock they play the same way must weeks same as rangers Celtic Aberdeen 

so why do we persist with this nonsense 

22 hours ago, graygo said:

Changes are bad.

Make your mind up ffs.

You’re right - I wasn’t really clear. My thought is that we need to have a specific style of play (hopefully an entertaining one) and our strongest team playing it week in, week out. 

Levein seems to make changes on a whim - last night he dropped Garrucio and brought in Mitchell to no discernible effect; what is the point?

My remark about having to make changes for Saturday is that there’s no way he can have the same side as last night, given how shit we were.

Naismith will be back, Souttar will start and, since he’s ‘rubbish’ and unfit, it would be daft to have Vanecek in the team. 

That will be at least three changes and there will probably be more.

I’m just longing for the day when I can predict what our team will be and be pretty certain that they’ll put in a decent prerformance.

Out of interest when was the last time we had a good manager in everyone’s opinion?  I’m not convinced we’d end up with better than what we have.

24 minutes ago, DalryJambo said:

Out of interest when was the last time we had a good manager in everyone’s opinion?  I’m not convinced we’d end up with better than what we have.

Sergio? Burley? I'd assume that was in everybody's opinion 

JJ was proving to be a great manager with his 1998 team but he had the rug pulled out from under him by the board.

CL has had a good long time now and money to spend to build us a competitive side.  He has failed.

I'm giving him to the end of the season.  Just maybe, when everyone is back and settled, we will hit our stride again.

People need to be wary of what they wish for....Budge has made the plans for ongoing succession pretty clear...it will be from within..so Austin or Daly. Therefore, if Levein was to leave (highly unlikely after 1 defeat in 4), we can forget about Steve Clarke, Jose Mourinho or anyone else on some JKB wishlist.

I’d rather have Alexander than Doyle

I’d rather have Paterson than Smith

I’d rather have Eckersley than Mitchell or Garuccio

I’d rather have Walker, Gomis, Bauben & Holt than any of our current midfielders bar Djoum

I’d rather have Nicholson than Morrison

I’d rather have King than Mulraney

I’d rather have Sow than McLean

I’d rather have Zeefuik than Wighton or Clare

Our player recruitment since we gained promotion in ’15 has overall been simply appalling and one of the main reasons we are currently going through such a difficult period. Only Naismith, Haring, Berra & Soutar would improve the 2015 squad in my opinion. If we are going to improve dramatically then the scouting system must do the same or we will continue to be mid table. The club also prides itself on its youth system, but where is the talent? Either loaned out or simply not good enough. We are reliant on one player (Naismith) to turn the team around. With all the players that have come and gone in the past 4 years that’s just not good enough. I appreciate we operate in a blame culture these days and as the DOF is in charge of the footballing side the buck must stop at his door. He’s taken on board that title so he has to take on board the crap that goes with it. And the thought of Daly or McPhee as management replacements does not inspire at all.

1 minute ago, Archie White said:

I’d rather have Alexander than Doyle

I’d rather have Paterson than Smith

I’d rather have Eckersley than Mitchell or Garuccio

I’d rather have Walker, Gomis, Bauben & Holt than any of our current midfielders bar Djoum

I’d rather have Nicholson than Morrison

I’d rather have King than Mulraney

I’d rather have Sow than McLean

I’d rather have Zeefuik than Wighton or Clare

Our player recruitment since we gained promotion in ’15 has overall been simply appalling and one of the main reasons we are currently going through such a difficult period. Only Naismith, Haring, Berra & Soutar would improve the 2015 squad in my opinion. If we are going to improve dramatically then the scouting system must do the same or we will continue to be mid table. The club also prides itself on its youth system, but where is the talent? Either loaned out or simply not good enough. We are reliant on one player (Naismith) to turn the team around. With all the players that have come and gone in the past 4 years that’s just not good enough. I appreciate we operate in a blame culture these days and as the DOF is in charge of the footballing side the buck must stop at his door. He’s taken on board that title so he has to take on board the crap that goes with it. And the thought of Daly or McPhee as management replacements does not inspire at all.

Excellent post.

As much as I admire Craig Levein for his passion and enjoy the way he winds up other managers referees etc it is time for a change

Recruitment policy has been awful

Youngsters not coming through 

Style of football is terrible 

Constant  changing team shape

Players out of position 

Fear of playing attacking  football 

When you read ex players comments they don’t get what’s going on .Most tv pundits criticising about how slow and predictable we are.

To me the tactics look like lump it up top and see what happens .... 

Many threads on this and maybe one too many but he needs to go now