Time to 'shop' your own

CJGJ

21 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

- You buy a ticket and are allocated a seat number.  You are responsible for what happens from that seat.

- If you sell or pass on the ticket, then you are responsible for the actions of the person you are passing that too.

- Buying more than one ticket?  You are responsible for all those you are buying for.

- Union/English/Norn Iron flags should be banned IMO, it's only the bigots that take them.

- I have no issue with the Police filming the crowd, the idiots do though.

All the amazing FoH work and yet we still have this element who tarnish the name.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME AT OUR FOOTBALL CLUB

:spoton:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Vladimir of Romanov

• Pasquale for King

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Phil Dunphy

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
14 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

In all I posted did I say that's the answer?  If you want to take a flag I listed to a Hearts game then **** off in my opinion.

Union/English/Norn Iron flags at a Hearts match = ARSEHOLE

It was the only suggestion you made. 

10 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I think Mr Question is telling lies.

Na, takes time to go to the shop and get photos developed. No way they have digital cameras or cameras on phones in Hamilton. 

25 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

In all I posted did I say that's the answer?  If you want to take a flag I listed to a Hearts game then **** off in my opinion.

You could be judged to be xenophobic. 

Scnorthedinburgh
18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Anyone who throws coins at a football match should get a life ban, as should anyone who assaults a player. 

Twitter also showed a set of keys hanging on the net behind Bobby. 

Now who would do something as stupid as that ? No car home and locked out. What an arsehole. Like many others last night.

I remember an away game a few years back some dick chucked his mobile at a player.

Must have been hard to track him down.

12 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

It was the only suggestion you made. 

Na, takes time to go to the shop and get photos developed. No way they have digital cameras or cameras on phones in Hamilton. 

False.  It's the only one you jumped on.

24 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I think Mr Question is telling lies.

I don’t think he’s ever posted anything truthful on this board!!!

hes a weirdo 

Scnorthedinburgh
2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Or a sensible chap who understands it's a game of football and no more.

Love my country, don't carry a flag around with me to prove it.

1 minute ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

I remember an away game a few years back some dick chucked his mobile at a player.

Must have been hard to track him down.

With these situations, I always wonder if it resulted from an exaggerated hand movement whilst someone had their phone in their hand.

Surely no one would be stupid enough to purposefully throw their phone/keys?

4 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Just now, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Or a sensible chap who understands it's a game of football and no more.

Love my country, don't carry a flag around with me to prove it.

I was standing in Sainsburys this morning on my way to work with my Union flag, jumping up and down singing F the Pope and the IRA ... bloody xenophobes kicked me out, what's our country coming to???  Oh wait, I was being a arsehole.

12 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Time for fans to tell the authorities just who was involved not only  in the Lennon incident but in the coin throwing at the officials

I don't want to hear any more excuses from some posters or idiots amongst our support

Time to jail those convicted

That of course goes for Hibs fans involved in other incidents

know who did it.It was the same guy who hit the official with the 50pence at the Livingston-Rangers game.

1 hour ago, hairysackofbaws said:

Thank God I'm not your pal. 

I have to say I would very much doubt I could be pals with someone that throws coins, or suchlke, at people. 

1 minute ago, Armageddon said:

I was standing in Sainsburys this morning on my way to work with my Union flag, jumping up and down singing F the Pope and the IRA ... bloody xenophobes kicked me out, what's our country coming to???  Oh wait, I was being a arsehole.

Why? 

Scnorthedinburgh
2 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

With these situations, I always wonder if it resulted from an exaggerated hand movement whilst someone had their phone in their hand.

Surely no one would be stupid enough to purposefully throw their phone/keys?

You may have a point now I think about it.

But it did travel a fair distance.

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

- You buy a ticket and are allocated a seat number.  You are responsible for what happens from that seat.

- If you sell or pass on the ticket, then you are responsible for the actions of the person you are passing that too.

- Buying more than one ticket?  You are responsible for all those you are buying for.

- Union/English/Norn Iron flags should be banned IMO, it's only the bigots that take them.

- I have no issue with the Police filming the crowd, the idiots do though.

All the amazing FoH work and yet we still have this element who tarnish the name.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME AT OUR FOOTBALL CLUB

Thankfully, you do not speak for our football club.

I'm sure Michael Smith, Olly Lee, Aaron Hughes, Sean Clare and Demi Mitchell would be happy to be told that their national flags are banned from Tynecastle.

16 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I'm sure Michael Smith, Olly Lee, Aaron Hughes, Sean Clare and Demi Mitchell would be happy to be told that their national flags are banned from Tynecastle.

The idiots do not carry the Union jack in support of our English players!  They do it as they hate Celtic and Hibs!! Don;t start the "Awww man, I carry the red hand of Ulster because I love Aaron Hughes" excuses.  We could field 11 Scottish players and there would still be union jacks at Tynie.  Only trouble makers carry these flags IMO.

18 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I think if it was a choice between them getting banned or having a coin possibly taking your eye out, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't see any flags while they were all playing.

The idiots do not carry the Union jack in support of our English players!  They do it as they hate Celtic and Hibs!! Don;t start the "Awww man, I carry the red hand of Ulster because I love Aaron Hughes" excuses.  We could field 11 Scottish players and there would still be union jacks at Tynie.  Only trouble makers carry these flags IMO.

So ban the troublemakers. I've seen plenty flags at games for different players. Lithuanian, Australian, French, Czech, etc.

Banning flags you don't like is just wrong.

Just now, reaths17 said:

I think if it was a choice between them getting banned or having a coin possibly taking your eye out, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't see any flags while they were all playing.

If you reckon coins being thrown at players/coaches is linked to someone holding a flag, you're out of touch with reality.

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

So ban the troublemakers. I've seen plenty flags at games for different players. Lithuanian, Australian, French, Czech, etc.

Banning flags you don't like is just wrong.

If you reckon coins being thrown at players/coaches is linked to someone holding a flag, you're out of touch with reality.

if you think they come along with red hand of ulster flags at hibs/celtic games just for the bantz then you don't know what reality is.

Edited by reaths17

7 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Totally agree. 

1 minute ago, reaths17 said:

if you think they come along with red hand of ulster flags at hibs/celtic games just for the bantz then you don't know what reality is.

They carry them to get a rise out of the opposition fans. Even a halfwit knows this.

You could ban every flag under the sun, but it won't stop arseholes being arseholes.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

They carry them to get a rise out of the opposition fans. Even a halfwit knows this.

You could ban every flag under the sun, but it won't stop arseholes being arseholes.

No seemingly it will, it must be a chemical in the flag theat makes them do it...

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

Arseholery is someone who compares things you do in Sainsbury's with things you do at the football...in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Sadly, this is true. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

No seemingly it will, it must be a chemical in the flag theat makes them do it...

Armageddon suggesting that we should play an all Scottish XI.

Says it all really.

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

that worked well for lennon coulda been hurt, but most of all it let them off the hook for the zlamak incident and stuck the focus right on hearts because some moron was allowed in.

bouncers on the turnstiles and the city drinking laws applied to the stadium. it's cleared up a lot of trouble in bars, cant behave in a civilised manner your emptied.

some of you might think that will ruin the atmosphere but I don't think theres a great deal of atmosphere behind closed doors.

better to have the idiots lose their ticket money than the majority of season ticket holders, shop the lot of the ersoles, they've shown they don't give a flying about anyone else.

1 minute ago, reaths17 said:

that worked well for lennon coulda been hurt, but most of all it let them off the hook for the zlamak incident and stuck the focus right on hearts because some moron was allowed in.

bouncers on the turnstiles and the city drinking laws applied to the stadium. it's cleared up a lot of trouble in bars, cant behave in a civilised manner your emptied.

some of you might think that will ruin the atmosphere but I don't think theres a great deal of atmosphere behind closed doors.

better to have the idiots lose their ticket money than the majority of season ticket holders, shop the lot of the ersoles, they've shown they don't give a flying about anyone else.

If you think they're going to make us play games behind closed doors, you've once again lost touch with reality.

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

If you think they're going to make us play games behind closed doors, you've once again lost touch with reality.

reality this reality that blah blah, some ersoles in our crowd cant ****in behave themselves get them banned "that's reality" behave like a civilised being or get caged up with the animals.

Just now, reaths17 said:

reality this reality that blah blah, some ersoles in our crowd cant ****in behave themselves get them banned "that's reality" behave like a civilised being or get caged up with the animals.

20,000 folk at the game last night and the vast majority behaved themselves.

Let's focus on that.

I think several posters made the point yesterday about a lot of the behaviour being fuelled by cheap drugs and I think that's a fair comment. Ironic that ecstacy calmed my generation down in the late 80s when things were getting on top and cheap coke seems to be propelling this one. 

11 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Let's focus on that.

yeah that's what the papers are saying, "lovely bunch them hearts fans"

18 minutes ago, reaths17 said:

yeah that's what the papers are saying, "lovely bunch them hearts fans"

The papers will say whatever they want to sell papers.

I won't concern myself with some Weegie journalists.

Selkirkhmfc1874
32 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Let's focus on that.

Exactly, very very small minority can't behave themselves bit 99.9% of the supporters of both teams behaved last night

joondalupjambo
12 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

Where do I report Stevenson for spitting at the ballboy in front of A?

Was this just after said ball boy threw the ball back into Stevenson's knackers?

Two wrongs don't make a right by the way but the ball boy was out of order.

Guess he just got carried away in the moment, needs a wee word in his ear though and some reminder on not to be a wee div.

42 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I think several posters made the point yesterday about a lot of the behaviour being fuelled by cheap drugs and I think that's a fair comment. Ironic that ecstacy calmed my generation down in the late 80s when things were getting on top and cheap coke seems to be propelling this one. 

Free eccies with your season ticket?.

You probably do have a point though.

ferenc puskas
2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

I agree. The Union flag has nothing to do with our team. Hearts flags only.

14 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Time for fans to tell the authorities just who was involved not only  in the Lennon incident but in the coin throwing at the officials

I don't want to hear any more excuses from some posters or idiots amongst our support

Time to jail those convicted

That of course goes for Hibs fans involved in other incidents

What length of sentence was our Lordship planning to impose upon the accused, if convicted?

joondalupjambo

If a player scores a goal and then goes over the opposition fans and goads them then they get booked don't they?

So if a manager does the same thing, especially one that has a series of blemishes on his record already, then can they not get booked as well?

Or does it only apply on the field of play?

I thought Lennon was on a suspended ban at the moment, more nonsense and more time in the stand?

Coin thrower bad.

Professional goading fans bad.

We will see what the SFA / Compliance Officer does and if they have the balls, sorry f@@@y, to do anything to Lennon.

18 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

If a player scores a goal and then goes over the opposition fans and goads them then they get booked don't they?

So if a manager does the same thing, especially one that has a series of blemishes on his record already, then can they not get booked as well?

Or does it only apply on the field of play?

I thought Lennon was on a suspended ban at the moment, more nonsense and more time in the stand?

Coin thrower bad.

Professional goading fans bad.

We will see what the SFA / Compliance Officer does and if they have the balls, sorry f@@@y, to do anything to Lennon.

I'm afraid the actions of the coin thrower will mean no true investigation into Lennon's actions will take place

He is now the victim whereas had the coin not been thrown he would have been under scrutiny for his actions and taunting

Which just goes to show you the mentality of that idiot who threw the coin

Any of his friends had the gumption to shop him yet as they should ?

Edited by CJGJ

24 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I'm afraid the actions of the coin thrower will mean no true investigation into Lennon's actions will take place

He is now the victim whereas had the coin not been thrown he would have been under scrutiny for his actions and taunting

If the investigation does not consider all the facts leading up to the throw (i.e. Lennon's goading) then it is not an investigation.

Do you think the authorities would have scrutinised Lennon's actions had no coin been thrown? Not a chance.

30 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

It will indeed be far more difficult now for the compliance officer to bring a case against Lennon.

Just now, redjambo said:

It will indeed be far more difficult now for the compliance officer to bring a case against Lennon.

The compliance officer was never going to do anything against Lennon.

Banter and entertainment, apparently.

3 hours ago, Armageddon said:

What about other nationalities? Or just the ones you list? 

It's a very select few you have chosen. They seem driven by bigotry. 

Edited by Taffin

Just now, Taffin said:

It's a very select few you have chosen. They seem driven my bigotry. 

Yes they are driven by bigotry and the bigots that carry them.

Yes they are driven by bigotry and the bigots that carry them.

The only people who have an issue with such a narrow amount flags is a bigot too though surely otherwise it wouldn't bother them?

We either ban all flags or we don't. I'd be in favour of banning them all tbh. Picking out certain ones just fuels it.

I see union flags and st George's crosses almost everyday, I've never once felt offended by them or that they should be banned. 

Just now, Taffin said:

The only people who have an issue with such a narrow amount flags is a bigot too though surely otherwise it wouldn't bother them?

We either ban all flags or we don't. I'd be in favour of banning them all tbh. Picking out certain ones just fuels it.

I see union flags and st George's crosses almost everyday, I've never once felt offended by them or that they should be banned. 

I'm in this camp too.

“The majority of supporters don’t want these things to happen, and we need to encourage them to help us identify the individuals who are doing it.

“We don’t want people who do that sort of thing involved in football.”

from anne Budge 

Edited by Jambo_in_Hamilton

5 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

“The majority of supporters don’t want these things to happen, and we need to encourage them to help us identify the individuals who are doing it.

“We don’t want people who do that sort of thing involved in football.”

from anne Budge 

You sent those "photos" in yet?

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It's a very select few you have chosen. They seem driven by bigotry. 

If you take a Czech flag to the game in support of Bobby you’re not doing it to antagonise other fans, if you take the others you are. If we criticise Lennon for winding up the fans we can’t say it’s ok for our fans to wind up others.