Time to 'shop' your own

CJGJ

Jih is so Hibs, I am a believer in you reap what you sow, I would never report a fellow Hearts fan for one moment of madness throwing a coin at that piece of shit.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Vladimir of Romanov

• Pasquale for King

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Taffin

13 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

What's your point ? If you trying to excuse a moron throwing a coin you bang outa order ! The guys took dogs abuse for 90mins and turns round to give bit back and some idiot thinks it's acceptable to throw a coin having been one of the ones who abused the guy the whole game

Levein gets dogs abuse, Rodgers and Gerrard too. 

In fact, 99% of managers get abuse from the fans behind them. Some more than others due to previous. 

And yet one manager in particular thinks it’s clever to goad the fans behind him, at the very ground he was assaulted at in the past!? 

Should someone have thrown a coin? No. 

Am I losing sleep over it? No. 

Do I give a **** what anyone thinks of Hearts? **** no. 

8 hours ago, davemclaren said:

He can post what he likes, within the rules. 

I await with baited breath his pictures.  I will be astonished and amazed if it turns out he doesn't have any and was actually talking out of his arse, totally astonished

Selkirkhmfc1874
9 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Levein gets dogs abuse, Rodgers and Gerrard too. 

In fact, 99% of managers get abuse from the fans behind them. Some more than others due to previous. 

And yet one manager in particular thinks it’s clever to goad the fans behind him, at the very ground he was assaulted at in the past!? 

Should someone have thrown a coin? No. 

Am I losing sleep over it? No. 

Do I give a **** what anyone thinks of Hearts? **** no. 

Annoys me when clowns give a manager dogs abuse whole game and then the world ends when he gives them bit back ! A sit right at away dug out in 2nd row and the abuse the guy takes from some is below the belt in all honesty 

9 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Time for fans to tell the authorities just who was involved not only  in the Lennon incident but in the coin throwing at the officials

I don't want to hear any more excuses from some posters or idiots amongst our support

Time to jail those convicted

That of course goes for Hibs fans involved in other incidents

Jail, holy Christ man , what are you talking about.

If you threw a coin in the street at someone you'd be unlucky to even get a talking to.

Its a small fine at worst.

Tell you what though..... I had been struggling to get my 14 year old "into" football, he goes along but in a kind of "meh" sort of way.

Last night, under the floodlights, Tynecastle was a cauldron- he's utterly hooked - raving about the atmosphere, the aggression, the passion the whole 9 yards.

ANd he was right .

the game last night was a throw back.

And it felt awesome!

It was like when I used to go.......

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Annoys me when clowns give a manager dogs abuse whole game and then the world ends when he gives them bit back ! A sit right at away dug out in 2nd row and the abuse the guy takes from some is below the belt in all honesty 

Anything Lennon gets, abuse wise, he asks for.

I don't condone assault, but he is universally hated amongst the fans of all 10 clubs he has not managed.

They hate him.

He is such an angry wee guy.

He has anger management issues, and until he can calm himself down he should step away from the dugout

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Anything Lennon gets, abuse wise, he asks for.

I don't condone assault, but he is universally hated amongst the fans of all 10 clubs he has not managed.

They hate him.

He is such an angry wee guy.

He has anger management issues, and until he can calm himself down he should step away from the dugout

Anger management issues can be directed at some in the stands giving the guy unnaceptable abuse 

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Anger management issues can be directed at some in the stands giving the guy unnaceptable abuse 

I suspect that, were he still alive, even Ghandi would scream abuse at that genetically challenged WUM

What's most frustrating is Hibs had utterly shamed themselves with the Bobby incident. We had a real opportunity to just keep it about football, take the moral high ground and let them disgreace themselves. But no. Some ******* idiots start throwing coins or bottles at officials, fans and Lennon. He will have been secretly delighted. All he had to do was goad a little and we embarrass ourselves. How can people have such pathetic lack of self control? Pretty embarrassing week to be a Hearts fan. 

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I have thought for some time that JiH is nothing more than a troll and WUM, his posts on this thread are only confirming my view.

Don’t worry, the cold weather is coming, some chance he’ll get lost in a blizzard again.

6 minutes ago, maroonshrew said:

What's most frustrating is Hibs had utterly shamed themselves with the Bobby incident. We had a real opportunity to just keep it about football, take the moral high ground and let them disgreace themselves. But no. Some ******* idiots start throwing coins or bottles at officials, fans and Lennon. He will have been secretly delighted. All he had to do was goad a little and we embarrass ourselves. How can people have such pathetic lack of self control? Pretty embarrassing week to be a Hearts fan. 

Exactly, I said on another thread that instead of all the focus being on the hibs thug who punched Bobby, all the focus is on Hearts fans and Lennon.

Dave McCreery's knee

This nonsense about it being an embarrassing week to be a Hearts fan?!

Individuals are responsible for their behaviour. I expect the club to take action against anyone in our ground committing serious offences - why the *** would I be embarrased to be a hearts fan? 

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Don’t worry, the cold weather is coming, some chance he’ll get lost in a blizzard again.

Can only hope so. ???

15 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I suspect that, were he still alive, even Ghandi would scream abuse at that genetically challenged WUM

Post of the day ??

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
9 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I took some photos of some who were throwing things

what email address shall I send it to?

Some zoom lens that. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Dave McCreery's knee said:

This nonsense about it being an embarrassing week to be a Hearts fan?!

Individuals are responsible for their behaviour. I expect the club to take action against anyone in our ground committing serious offences - why the *** would I be embarrased to be a hearts fan? 

This

49 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Jih is so Hibs, I am a believer in you reap what you sow, I would never report a fellow Hearts fan for one moment of madness throwing a coin at that piece of shit.

If it had hit your wife or child on the head you would just turn a blind eye in other words! 

I seriously doubt it. 

hairysackofbaws
10 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Time for fans to tell the authorities just who was involved not only  in the Lennon incident but in the coin throwing at the officials

I don't want to hear any more excuses from some posters or idiots amongst our support

Time to jail those convicted

That of course goes for Hibs fans involved in other incidents

Thank God I'm not your pal. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

So you agree with folk chucking missiles onto the park?

No, but the technical area, meh. ?

1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

No, but the technical area, meh. ?

My take on it. The person who chucked it deserves a ban. Lennon also deserves punishment as he was kinda asking for it. Problem is Lennon will now play the victim until the cows come home.

8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

If it had hit your wife or child on the head you would just turn a blind eye in other words! 

I seriously doubt it. 

I'd probably check she was okay, call the guy something offensive then take her home and cheer her up if she were shaken up by it. I wouldn't be calling the police or trying to fight the guy or anything like that. I'd move on. If she wanted to press charges or report it to the club then I'd support her decision whilst not agreeing with it as it would be her call. Women are capable of thinking and acting for themselves.

Edited by Taffin

it seems we have a fair few who are quite happy for those involved just to get on with it, no damage done, lennons an erse anyway, its all just high jinks, you canny shop a jambo, slap on the wrist at worse.

I guess this will continue and someone will have be blinded/badly injured/ killed before some will act sensibly and realise that, it's only a matter of time, excuses are just pish.

let's get the moron's sorted into some kinda therapy and away from the normal people that can behave with a little consideration for others BEFORE somebody does get badly hurt

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
9 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

So if Anne Budge asks people to shop fans who did this - would you still refuse?

Eh, she runs hearts, she isn't President  of the world. ? 

Considering the fair served up on the park being as bad as it was, I thoroughly enjoyed last night's entertainment. Don't condone any missile throwing before anyone suggests it but the atmosphere was absolutely tremendous. The best it's been in a long time.

The spice between the two clubs has been lacking for a number of years now. Probably due to how far ahead of them we were and an apathy from both sets of fans. A rejuvenated Hibs has got the juices flowing again and I like it! Looking forward to the return at New Year.

17 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I'd probably check she was okay, call the guy something offensive then take her home and cheer her up if she were shaken up by it. I wouldn't be calling the police or trying to fight the guy or anything like that. I'd move on. If she wanted to press charges or report it to the club then I'd support her decision whilst not agreeing with it as it would be her call. Women are capable of thinking and acting for themselves.

And if it was your child? How would explain it to them? “”If someone throws a coin at you and it hits you on the head, just move on?” 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

And if it was your child? How would explain it to them? “”If someone throws a coin at you and it hits you on the head, just move on?” 

I don't have a child. I don't have a wife tbf either but I have a girlfriend so assumed I'd probably act in a similar fashion if we were married.

A child is a different scenario I imagine (potentially). If they were young I'd probably do the same as above to get them out of there asap and explain to them at home how unacceptable that behaviour is. If they were an adult, I'd do the exact same as if it was my wife and let them make their own decisions.

This is all pointless anyway as Lennon isn't my wife or child, nor did it hit him on the head. He's big enough and ugly enough to deal with it however he sees fit. We pay the police and G4S plenty to deal with this sort of thing.

28 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Sad. Unfortunately the club will be punished heavily for this. Money , ours, which could have been invested in a better way. 

You think?

I would cite the over -exuberance defence.

that allows you to invade the pitch ,smash things up, attack who you want and generally wreak destruction

The precedent has been set

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

I don't have a child. I don't have a wife tbf either but I have a girlfriend so assumed I'd probably act in a similar fashion if we were married.

A child is a different scenario I imagine (potentially). If they were young I'd probably do the same as above to get them out of there asap and explain to them at home how unacceptable that behaviour is. If they were an adult, I'd do the exact same as if it was my wife and let them make their own decisions.

This is all pointless anyway as Lennon isn't my wife or child, nor did it hit him on the head. He's big enough and ugly enough to deal with it however he sees fit. We pay the police and G4S plenty to deal with this sort of thing.

I hate to break this to you but, after a few years of marriage, you would probably be the one chucking coins at her*

*for the benefit of the hand-wringing snowflake, liberal hipster fraternity on here...i am kidding

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

I hate to break this to you but, after a few years of marriage, you would probably be the one chucking coins at her*

*for the benefit of the hand-wringing snowflake, liberal hipster fraternity on here...i am kidding

???

I'll count myself lucky to still have coins to throw after marriage. Sounds a right money drain.

5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

You think?

I would cite the over -exuberance defence.

that allows you to invade the pitch ,smash things up, attack who you want and generally wreak destruction

The precedent has been set

If ever the SPFL were looking for an excuse to punish us for daring to challenge this corrupt regime it has been handed to them on a plate. 

8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Aye, mainly because shes already spent all the notes on cushions and tea-lights

Scnorthedinburgh

Going by Anne's interview  on radio 4 this morning fans have been helping and pointing out who where doing things such as flares and coins.

She sounded gutted to be on a live interview on the UK serious news breakfast radio show talking about the nutters.

Not her good work her award nomination or the charity work.

And to all the folk on here who back the flares etc, it's pretty obvious the club does not back your view.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Taffin said:

???

I'll count myself lucky to still have coins to throw after marriage. Sounds a right money drain.

Throw credit cards as these are painless.

Until the bill arrives.

15 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Going by Anne's interview  on radio 4 this morning fans have been helping and pointing out who where doing things such as flares and coins.

She sounded gutted to be on a live interview on the UK serious news breakfast radio show talking about the nutters.

Not her good work her award nomination or the charity work.

And to all the folk on here who back the flares etc, it's pretty obvious the club does not back your view.

Good that people throwing items are getting caught. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Good that people throwing items are getting caught. 

Agreed, it's good the police can get these items back to them so quickly. 

Just now, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Agreed, it's good the police can get these items back to them so quickly. 

I doubt they’ll be getting a refund. 

- You buy a ticket and are allocated a seat number.  You are responsible for what happens from that seat.

- If you sell or pass on the ticket, then you are responsible for the actions of the person you are passing that too.

- Buying more than one ticket?  You are responsible for all those you are buying for.

- Union/English/Norn Iron flags should be banned IMO, it's only the bigots that take them.

- I have no issue with the Police filming the crowd, the idiots do though.

All the amazing FoH work and yet we still have this element who tarnish the name.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME AT OUR FOOTBALL CLUB

Edited by Armageddon

I’m assuming jih has a succession of photos showing the person actually throwing something or is it just a photo of someone with jih saying that’s the person there that done it.

im sorry but I think I’d want a Bit  more evidence than some wee loser from Hamilton saying “that’s the person that threw something”

possibly video of it jih?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I doubt they’ll be getting a refund. 

Shocking, so one should start a thread about this police state. ? 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
5 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

- You buy a ticket and are allocated a seat number.  You are responsible for what happens from that seat.

- If you sell or pass on the ticket, then you are responsible for the actions of the person you are passing that too.

- Buying more than one ticket?  You are responsible for all those you are buying for.

- Union/English/Norn Iron flags should be banned IMO, it's only the bigots that take them.

- I have no issue with the Police filming the crowd, the idiots do though.

All the amazing FoH work and yet we still have this element who tarnish the name.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME AT OUR FOOTBALL CLUB

Banning flags is the answer? ? ? ? 

1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Banning flags is the answer? ? ? ? 

In all I posted did I say that's the answer?  If you want to take a flag I listed to a Hearts game then **** off in my opinion.

Union/English/Norn Iron flags at a Hearts match = ARSEHOLE

Geoff Kilpatrick
9 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I’m assuming jih has a succession of photos showing the person actually throwing something or is it just a photo of someone with jih saying that’s the person there that done it.

im sorry but I think I’d want a Bit  more evidence than some wee loser from Hamilton saying “that’s the person that threw something”

possibly video of it jih?

I think Mr Question is telling lies.