Time to 'shop' your own

CJGJ

33 minutes ago, Tazio said:

And the way to deal with it will be the club getting hit with multiple fines and the SPFL and the police insisting on more cops in the ground that we have to pay for.

Unfortunately, yes.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Vladimir of Romanov

• Pasquale for King

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Taffin

Shanks said no
33 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I took some photos of some who were throwing things

what email address shall I send it to?

Same you sent your photos on Sunday 

1 minute ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

Grassing fellow fans is not my thing. Each to their own though.

They are not real fans though 

surely you can see that?!

we don’t need scum like that in our support 

Grassing fellow fans is not my thing. Each to their own though.

Even if said fellow fan took a kid’s eye out, what’s your threshold?

KingRudi_2012
Just now, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

They are as much Hearts fans as you and me. Hearts represent a wide section of society. Some who are idiots and some who are sound.

KingRudi_2012
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Even if said fellow fan took a kid’s eye out, what’s your threshold?

I would grass that tbf

They are as much Hearts fans as you and me. Hearts represent a wide section of society. Some who are idiots and some who are sound.

So if Anne Budge asks people to shop fans who did this - would you still refuse?

Strict liability is the only way this will be sorted.

finding culprits and banning them wont work. Armholes will always think they’ll never get caught the next time because they are thick.

Under strict liability the club (any club) will start losing points and it’ll then sort its self out quick.

24 minutes ago, Dr. Bapswent said:

There was a phone line set up for this sort of thing a while ago. Was ridiculed. Probably never used. 

The grass hotline ?

Just now, adayinmay said:

finding culprits and banning them wont work. Armholes will always think they’ll never get caught the next time because they are thick.

Under strict liability the club (any club) will start losing points and it’ll then sort its self out quick.

Only if the perpetrators actually care. I think they probably don’t. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Only if the perpetrators actually care. I think they probably don’t. 

They will care when they become the hated from their own fans because of losing points.

They will care when other fans point them out because, again, losing points becomes intolerable for the decent fans.

They will care when the Club then drills into every incident because the points deduction will be to punishing to deal with.

I think Scotland is the only Nation not to have Strict Liabilty. Madness.

4 minutes ago, adayinmay said:

Disagree. The way to stop this behaviour is for the courts to punish the culprits severely with prison sentences. Piddly wee fines and a criminal record aren’t a deterrent for these morons.

Shanks said no
15 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

We can’t see it because we are yet to see your photos from tonight or Sunday or are they just your normal ****ing bullshit 

Let’s not confuse the strength of someone’s reaction with being more

of a die hard fan of a club. 

The two things are not connected.

What it shows is a lack of ability to control yourself and a disregard and lack of respect for others to the point of assisting them because something happened you didn’t like. 

It does not make them as much a fan as someone else. It makes them a liability and a problem. 

Just now, amadjambo said:

Disagree. The way to stop this behaviour is for the courts to punish the culprits severely with prison sentences. Piddly wee fines and a criminal record aren’t a deterrent for these morons.

I agree that piddly wee fines aren’t a deterrent but I just cant see courts sending people to prison for chucking a coin. These morons will just think they’ll not get caught the next time. I can see these morons making it a game/challenge to do it and not get caught. They’re that thick.

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I took some photos of some who were throwing things

what email address shall I send it to?

Quite the little photographer nowadays aren’t we?

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

I know, but i'm trusting the compliance officer thinks otherwise after watching the footage.

I assume that's sarcasm?

SpruceBringsteen

Quite happy for the boy who lobbed the coin to get a ban. Deserves it.

Quite happy to also say the boy asked for it deserved it.

Shanks said no
2 minutes ago, westbow said:

Who goes to a game of football taking pictures of people chucking stuff? That’s ****ing weird.

It’s bullshit mate, he’s at it again

1 hour ago, Swanny17 said:

Agree. 

However, there’s a reason that Old Firm games are never played so late and I think the Edinburgh derby will be heading the same way now.

Pretty sure there is a Edinburgh derby at Easter road that kicks kicks off at 1705 at New Years 

Doctor FinnBarr
1 minute ago, Supersonic94 said:

Pretty sure there is a Edinburgh derby at Easter road that kicks kicks off at 1705 at New Years 

17.30 on the 29th

1 minute ago, Supersonic94 said:

That should be fun. All the wee numpties on both sides bevved up to 'celebrate' the season of goodwill.

Would not be surprised if the Police stopped it  and demanded Noon KOs  for all Derby's in future.

Once again the few idiots spoil things for the peaceful majority.

5 minutes ago, bikerjambo said:

17.30 on the 29th

For a while we kept getting evening kick offs against Celtic, thankfully this seems to have stopped.

1730 on the 29th for Hibs will be carnage.

I think any crowd behaviour problem should be punished with points deductions. Nobody would hesitate to "shop" fans who were directly risking points.

Some fines are ridiculous. £8,000 once for Celtic for crowd trouble at a European game. That's pocket money to them and will make no difference.

kaptainkevman

My laddie was hit by a flare from theyre end I was feckin furious and told the Police theyd  better get him out or im going into after him. They eventually got him to fcuk. Grassing, I dont give a flying fcuk when its your kid, and I would have felt the same if it came from our so called fans!! 

11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

That should be fun. All the wee numpties on both sides bevved up to 'celebrate' the season of goodwill.

Would not be surprised if the Police stopped it  and demanded Noon KOs  for all Derby's in future.

Once again the few idiots spoil things for the peaceful majority.

Would imagine the police may ask for that to be brought forward, and even if it can't it will probably be the last post 3pm derby for a while. **** knows why both sides seem to have fans that want to turn the Edinburgh derby into a mini old firm derby, with all the shite that goes along with it.

2 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Absolutely 

we need rid of these “fans”

According to hobos.net it was 16 yo children as Old Firm look/act alikes .

The idiot goading them with a Union Jack ( main stand corner next to School end ) needs porridge too. No wonder others call us little Huns.

Some Hibs fans 13 yo daughter was hit with a flare. I agree all these “fans” from both sides need shopped and dealt with.

Probably the Police will put up CCTV pictures. If you know them, shop them.

I don’t want South American fences at Tynecastle or vacate the first two seat rows for this game! Time for the fans to fix it themselves. The Stewards and the Police need a kick up their  arses as well for inaction. It was hilarious watching 25 or so crowded Cops looking at one bloke.

Why would the club pay for that waste of space?

Doctor FinnBarr
24 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Phone 101

Sorry Frank, I mistakenly thought the 2 stewards and Wheatfield linesman who witnessed it might have beat me to it

KingRudi_2012
1 hour ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

So if Anne Budge asks people to shop fans who did this - would you still refuse?

For sure. 

Could really do with a slow motion of the incident involving Lennon. Let's forget about the obvious punch on Bobby.

I've seen the Lennon incident now from a few angles and it's obvious something is launched at it, where it hits him is crucial to me though considering his words after the game about a sore jaw etc. 

As he also mentioned that he'd quite like to meet up with the perpetrator I'm sorely tempted to step forward and say it was me. 

Slow mo required here please.

15 minutes ago, bikerjambo said:

Sorry Frank, I mistakenly thought the 2 stewards and Wheatfield linesman who witnessed it might have beat me to it

You asked how to report it?

Doctor FinnBarr
3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

You asked how to report it?

I was being sarcastic knowing how much of officialdom had actually seen it

My half sister
2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

When you deal with adults you have a conversation

When children , like yourself , become involved you can only send them to the naughty step because they do not have the mental capacity to discuss or debate

Go to the naughty step for 5 minutes...….and that's when the big hand is at mickey  mouse and the small hand is at Donald duck on your watch

So what about your response to alleged racism among the Hearts fans a few years back? Still friendly with the Hibs Security chief? You called me a liar that night so you're a fine one to be calling someone a child. 

7 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

No point in being defensive. 

No excuses just embarrassing behaviour. I'm not ashamed to be a Jambo. Never. 

But I am ashamed of the week just past. 

Couldn't care about anyone else.  Our house needs to be back in order 

?? Spot on id say

5 hours ago, Oliver Twist said:

Could really do with a slow motion of the incident involving Lennon. Let's forget about the obvious punch on Bobby.

I've seen the Lennon incident now from a few angles and it's obvious something is launched at it, where it hits him is crucial to me though considering his words after the game about a sore jaw etc. 

As he also mentioned that he'd quite like to meet up with the perpetrator I'm sorely tempted to step forward and say it was me. 

Slow mo required here please.

Thats another absolutely stupid thing for him to come out with. Emotional or not that kind of comment is just going to raise tension. Comment like that says to the idiot hibs fans ahh our gaffer was gonna pop a hearts fan so its ok for us to do it.

the slow mo i saw of it as i previously mentioned looked like it hit between chest and shoulder , disgraceful thing to do to throw the coin though. 

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Disgusting behaviour again , hopefully those responsible will be caught and never see inside Tynecastle park ever again

Can we ban opposing teams’ managers? Not sure. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
24 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Can we ban opposing teams’ managers? Not sure. 

What's your point ? If you trying to excuse a moron throwing a coin you bang outa order ! The guys took dogs abuse for 90mins and turns round to give bit back and some idiot thinks it's acceptable to throw a coin having been one of the ones who abused the guy the whole game