What happened with Bobby?

tartofmidlothian

8 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Guy with the olive green jacket on. You can see him clearly on the TV. Should be easy to identify. 

Filth. 

That guy gets a soft push in but someone behind gets a proper jab in first if you look closely.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• redjambo

• EIEIO

• Sharpie

• Beast Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Front left is the cretin who threw the punch.

Thats what i thought too was him who jabbed Bobby then another tried to hook him and missed

7 hours ago, bobsharp said:

No actually I am a ba' hair over fifteen, have watched derbies one way or another since around 1945. I have watched some derbies where the football was less than classic, but it was football. That display today was like I would have expected to see when I was actually fifteen being played by two works teams at Saughton Park. One wee thing I was taught in my very unsuccesful years as a player was that when you passed the ball it should be to a guy wearing the same color of shirt as you, that semed to have been missed in practise by both teams, but that is beside the point what I thought was absolutely disgusting and disappointing and I repeat was the clutching, grabbing, fighting like kids in my day from fee paying schools did, fight me but please do not hurt me, the nonsense on the field was predictably going to transfer to the crowd and did. Again I remember the days when the type of action taken punching a player, or throwing a coin at the other teams staff would have been dealt with rapidly by the police in attendance. 

With response to your direct comment, no I am not fifteen, and if that was mild I will stick to watching a gentlemans game to wit National League hockey.

Aye not a classic Bob & I agree with your comment about not much football being on display (remember there was 9 players who have never played in an Edinburgh derby before & probably 4 or 5 woulndnt have been there but for our injuries) and also the Police & Stewards being static during the incidents but as far as a toxic atmosphere goes, I have been at & witnessed a lot worse whilst following Hearts. Especially derbies & when we have played the 2 uglies in the past. 

Was a shit game last night but not the worst I’ve seen over the decades. 

9 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Referee picked up 3 lighters and a couple of coins during the stoppage. Dumped them on the track in front of main stand.

Yep. Dumped them in front of us. Let’s see if the media pick that up , or the set of car keys that were thrown at Bobby that fortunately got caught up in the goal nets.  

Animals.

not condoning what happened to Lennon but his antics should be looked at as they hardly set an example. 

Punching a player in the face - that’s going to cost that guy a lot more than he thinks if caught by police Scotland

The Treasurer

That's two incidents in our last two home games where our players have been assaulted and on both occasions the police have been slow to react (if they moved at all) and been as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Why do we have to continue to pay for their "services" when they do next to feck all when something actually happens 

27 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Yep. Dumped them in front of us. Let’s see if the media pick that up , or the set of car keys that were thrown at Bobby that fortunately got caught up in the goal nets.  

Animals.

not condoning what happened to Lennon but his antics should be looked at as they hardly set an example. 

Punching a player in the face - that’s going to cost that guy a lot more than he thinks if caught by police Scotland

the keys in the net that are all over twitter... 

7 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

How the **** do you get so wound up that you throw your car keys. 

See if i was working at that game they would be pocketed and handed to Police Scotland or to Hearts staff at the end of the night. Going by how poor the g4s stewards are I reckon the hibs fan will of gone and got them back himself or asked and been handed them.

To be fair the other steward in the picture is a “big boned” girl. If she’d jumped on the cretinhe would have known all about it. The sheer number of coppers crammed into the co the corner a few feet away should have dealt with it though. I understand it’s the police that dictate the amount of police and stewards required for the fixture. Begs the question, what do we get for our money?

38 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Probably not his car, just one he commandeered for his trip across town.

Fitzroy Pointon

Clyde 1 saying Hearts keeper Bobby Zlamal was "hit in the arm" whilst Neil Lennon was hit with a coin, requiring treatment :laugh:

That will be that then lads.  Close thread.  Close case.  

1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

Clyde 1 saying Hearts keeper Bobby Zlamal was "hit in the arm" whilst Neil Lennon was hit with a coin, requiring treatment :laugh:

That will be that then lads.  Close thread.  Close case.  

Sounds like he’s going for a fraudulent dental claim.

Bobby went to pick up the ball, not goading the away support, took a shower of coins/cups and a punch to the face... But it's all about Lennon's incident this morning.

1 minute ago, E3OBE said:

Bobby went to pick up the ball, not goading the away support, took a shower of coins/cups and a punch to the face... But it's all about Lennon's incident this morning.

True even on here a far bigger thread/interest in Lennon than attack on Bobby.

Maybe Hearts should leave the front row of the away end empty and install a net to hang from the roof ?

It's a common sight in european stadiums.

2 minutes ago, kingdannyb said:

Maybe Hearts should leave the front row of the away end empty and install a net to hang from the roof ?

It's a common sight in european stadiums.

Net is a good idea as it would stop most things and noy interrupt sight lines too much. Especially if without it police and stewards are happy to look on and do nothing 

1 hour ago, Dino Velvet said:

Imagine explaining to the missus why you’re on a bus back ??

Scnorthedinburgh

Anne sounded seriously pissed off on radio this morning.

Would expect the lower section of the school end to be closed to away fans from now on.

Also she is not happy at all about the flares.

Some fans are in for a shock she was not happy.

1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

Imagine explaining to the missus why you’re on a bus back ??

Probably told his wife/sister he lost at the game and the poor woman has been on the phone to Tynecastle to ask if anyone found them. Let's hope the hibs arse doesn't have a spare set in his lochend slum.

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

ADC375D6-9A5F-460C-8548-DC66AE87F3EA.png

Boy seems pleased with himself,  probably less so this morning now that the bevvy and cocaine have worn off.

55 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

I find that mental as well. What is actually wrong with Hearts supporters these days? Of course the guy who hit Lennon in the chest with a coin should be dealt with. Stupid thing to do. However...

Our keeper received the same treatment but worse regarding coins and lighters, and he was punched in the coupon. Let’s not lose sight of that just because the media are not giving it as much attention.

47 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Probably told his wife/sister he lost at the game and the poor woman has been on the phone to Tynecastle to ask if anyone found them. Let's hope the hibs arse doesn't have a spare set in his lochend slum.

??

12 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Referee picked up 3 lighters and a couple of coins during the stoppage. Dumped them on the track in front of main stand.

He was decent enough to hand me them back too.

With the ongoing incidents by away fans, we now need to stop selling tickets for the first row of seats and cordon them off to give a bit of segregation for our keeper and players.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

In the game where Rudi was being pelted by objects from the east stand at fester, which led to the infamous pic of him giving them the :rudi:, did something also split Kevin Kyle's head open and he just laughed?

edit: just checked back it was same game. Kyle did laugh but initially he threw the ball against the advertising hoardings, not the fans, and Collum booked him for it! The reason Rudi was getting the pelters was he was getting treatment on the side after Riordan did a Bartleyesque tackle on him on him and got sent off

Edited by Steve_Jersey_HMFC

4 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

In the game where Rudi was being pelted by objects from the east stand at fester, which led to the infamous pic of him giving them the :rudi:, did something also split Kevin Kyle's head open and he just laughed?

Was that the Derby when Riordan tried to injure Rudi and Kyle told him he was pathetic

2 hours ago, EIEIO said:

I think that is partly due to the lack of media coverage of the punch on Bobby. And people are rightly condemning the uneven handedness of the msm

1 hour ago, It should have been ten said:

Imagine a Hibs fan had punched Levein when he was a player :laugh:

It wouldn't be a punch. It would be a headbutted hand.

It should have been ten
11 minutes ago, Herbert said:

It wouldn't be a punch. It would be a headbutted hand.

Exactly haha. Then a sore face for their efforts...

5 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Aye not a classic Bob & I agree with your comment about not much football being on display (remember there was 9 players who have never played in an Edinburgh derby before & probably 4 or 5 woulndnt have been there but for our injuries) and also the Police & Stewards being static during the incidents but as far as a toxic atmosphere goes, I have been at & witnessed a lot worse whilst following Hearts. Especially derbies & when we have played the 2 uglies in the past. 

Was a shit game last night but not the worst I’ve seen over the decades. 

Not a problem, your comment about players who have never played in a derby is exactly the thought that went through my head. To me and probably those of my time the derby was never a game, it was an occasion, it meant something more than points, and the players felt exactly the same. The most disappointing thing as I have said was all the clutching grabbing elbows being thrown, and the crowd a player being assaulted, a coin thrown at a manager who was doing what any of us so emotionally involved would have done for a dis allowed goal being cheered in additional time. Again I am repetitive I cannot believe I saw these things happen and not a visible move by any of the authorities.

I don't get to see so many games anymore, I have not resubscribed to Hearts TV as I was so disappointed in it when I did, I just try the links, I was so excited yesterday the link I got was excellent, but the game was quite a disappointment.

Annoys me the most that Lennon has managed to make the controversy all about him in this mornings headlines.

This incident is every bit as bad as the one involving lennon. Every bit.

In fact, you could argue that, given Lennons clear provocation of the Hearts support in comparison to the fact Zlamal literally did nothing wrong, it would seem obvious to me that of the two unacceptable incidents being discussed, this one is significantly the worse of the two.

12 hours ago, bobsharp said:

Absolutely correct, while watching the game I saw a considerable police presence in the lane between the stand an the north terracing. As I do I go back to the old days where there were police delegated to pat

rol and be in strategic places in the terracing, the area where the police mass  today was used to be where the guys delegated to outside duties came when that function was completed for arrivals, to be returned to later for departures.  Much as I am defender of my former job, I find it hard to watch policemen  watch while assault takes place, particularly to a player, and one security guard whom I see in the video works as hard as he can not to see the incident.

I have to say that I have been far from impressed by the inaction of the police at football games recently. Watching them stand around in the corner at Tynie yesterday was like watching a whole load of pigeons just milling around on a front lawn. The moment there is trouble, police should get straight there and sort it out. It's almost like they do nothing unless there is a full-scale riot.

5 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

They just really pissed me off.

9 minutes ago, Erik said:

Annoys me the most that Lennon has managed to make the controversy all about him in this mornings headlines.

This incident is every bit as bad as the one involving lennon. Every bit.

In fact, you could argue that, given Lennons clear provocation of the Hearts support in comparison to the fact Zlamal literally did nothing wrong, it would seem obvious to me that of the two unacceptable incidents being discussed, this one is significantly the worse of the two.

Lennon loves being the victim and always has.

2 hours ago, Thomaso said:

With the ongoing incidents by away fans, we now need to stop selling tickets for the first row of seats and cordon them off to give a bit of segregation for our keeper and players.

It's an interesting idea, but no amount of cordoning off will stop folk getting into that first row once the match starts.

12 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I know exactly who it is what a tit?

Really? In that case, get it reported. For Bobby's sake if nothing else.

3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

It's an interesting idea, but no amount of cordoning off will stop folk getting into that first row once the match starts.

Needs to be controlled by the Stewards and if necessary the police.

Just now, Thomaso said:

Needs to be controlled by the Stewards and if necessary the police.

Would probably need several rows cordoned off with stewards in the cordoned-off section. Doable though, although probably guaranteed that the vermin further back would launch things instead when the goalie went to pick up the ball, so a very strict eye would be need to kept.

Just now, redjambo said:

Would probably need several rows cordoned off with stewards in the cordoned-off section. Doable though, although probably guaranteed that the vermin further back would launch things instead when the goalie went to pick up the ball, so a very strict eye would be need to kept.

It would help prevent our players getting punched for a start.