Frail gets us off to a Flier.

Munch

PresidentRomanov
So fecking what,doesn't make him any better or any worse than any other "supporter" who has give almost a whole life time and Thousands of their hard earned cash to follow Hearts.

I choose not to give anymore money to Vlad because of I do not believe my cash will be spent in the correct manner.

I choose not to support Hearts(in going to games,not at Tynecastle anyway)because of the way we are being run.

I choose not to renew my ST for the first time in well over 15 years in protest about the way the club is run and because of the very low quality we have had to endure over the last 2/3 years.

I choose all of the above ,although it does really hurt not being able to go to the football with my mates and enjoy watching a team I could and should be part off.

As I have said before ,this is not the HMFC I once recognised and supported, and that hurts more than anything.

I would say, that someone who chooses to support hearts, is a better supporter than someone who chooses not to - or am I missing something here :confused:

I didn't have a great deal of cash on the hip the day I was born, but my dad purchased a Hearts scarf for me that day, so you could say yes :)

No,you could say "your dad supported Hearts" as did most of our dads on JKB.

You seem to like changing the goal posts mate when it doesn't suit your argument.

You do think that you are a cut above because you have renewed,your not.

I have made a stance and I'm sticking by it,if ever I am proved wrong I will be the first to say so.

winston churchill

my worry is.

another club might come in and poach fail before the season starts:rolleyes:.

You are turning into a bore Rudy why not do something about it then, ie start a protest group or some form of action group or other, you seem to have the drive but have you got the willpower.

I did try,3 years back but no one would listen.

Yep I more than likely am turning into a bore about this subject,but really where's the fun in following Hearts anymore.

If Frail gets us off to a Burly style start, would you consider him as a long term option for the GIG ?:confused:

It should not be allowed to go that far... Frail should not be considered for any role regading the organisation and selection of the 1st. That should be the role of a compittent coach with managerial experience unless it's a roy kean like figure...someone who everyone knows has the abillity to be a top class coach.

that is not frail. Jeffries,Elvis and Gary Locke would do a grand job though!

my worry is.

Please let that be true, I am sick of seeing his stupid face and listening to his stupid pre match comments before or after matches, If he is as good a coach/guy as some in the media paint him to be surely clubs would be beating his door down for his signature and he wouldnt have to complain about being left in the dark from Romanov, I wish he would do us all a favour and ****** off!!!

The guy is no more than a tit!!!:mad:

PresidentRomanov
I did try,3 years back but no one would listen.

Really :mwah:

What did you do three years ago?

Stevie Frail is just like Robbie Neilson (as an example), David Southern or Campbell Ogilvie whereby it is obvious that despite each of them being fully aware we are a complete shambles and at best will tread water next season they are all happy to sit tight and take the good money each of them earn in their respective 'roles'. We have employees at every level going through the motions.

Neilson knows he cannot possibly get as lucky elsewhere in terms of his contract. There has been no clamour for Frail anywhere else. CO is merely sitting administrating and staying out of the firing line and Southern well, has pretty much disappeared off the face of the earth. Did you know his title is Marketing and COMMUNICATION'S Director !! Has he had his tongue cut out ??

Really :mwah:

What did you do three years ago?

Telling everyone not to trust him,asked someone,who at the time,was very well up in the federation to try and do something,ie don't sell shares etc.

Various things were said PB but at the time people were'nt interested,they were blinded by his armour suit,so this is where we have ended up because no one would make a stance against him.

Stevie Frail is just like Robbie Neilson (as an example), David Southern or Campbell Ogilvie whereby it is obvious that despite each of them being fully aware we are a complete shambles and at best will tread water next season they are all happy to sit tight and take the good money each of them earn in their respective 'roles'. We have employees at every level going through the motions.

Neilson knows he cannot possibly get as lucky elsewhere in terms of his contract. There has been no clamour for Frail anywhere else. CO is merely sitting administrating and staying out of the firing line and Southern well, has pretty much disappeared off the face of the earth. Did you know his title is Marketing and COMMUNICATION'S Director !! Has he had his tongue cut out ??

Very harsh on Neilson. He gets his game every week, and gets paid for it. Why would he move?!?!?! Get a *** grip man. Robbie's not the best player at Hearts but he should be a hero for his loyalty.More loyalty than some 'fans favourites' have ever shown.

Over the past two seasons the players came back from pre-season moaning about being worked too hard, too many daft exercises, too long away from home, not enough football etc etc.

Under Frail this pre-season will be like an holiday for the players, so will they come back with better morale than they did previously? They all claim to want "Shaggy" to get the job, but in reality they must know he is not good enough? There was lots of evidence last season to show that the players had no respect at all for Frail, particularly with their poor performances in all those "must win" games.

Everyone at Hearts knows we need a manager, I expect us to have one in place by the first game. But as everyone rightly points out, it could already be too late for next season in terms of player movements in and out. Doesn't mean we can't have a decent season though, still lots of decent players at Hearts with some good young ones too.

Makes a lot of sense what you are saying, the players let Shaggy down at the end of last season, with everyone pulling in the same direction and we do get off to a flier, it could be a good season.:)

Very harsh on Neilson. He gets his game every week, and gets paid for it. Why would he move?!?!?! Get a *** grip man. Robbie's not the best player at Hearts but he should be a hero for his loyalty.More loyalty than some 'fans favourites' have ever shown.

Haha, you really are clueless aren't you. ALL the decent players from the Cup winning side have left as they knew being at Hearts was bad for their football careers. Unfortunately for us Neilson is so rubbish nobody else wants him and understandably from his point of view he sits tight (amid the shambles) and picks up a far bigger wage than he could command anywhere else. Capiche?

my worry is.

No chance off that happening, the players seem to respect him a lot though, the chances of a Burley style start are low, but if it goes well, do you think he will get a chance to take the job full time?

alwaysthereinspirit
If Frail gets us off to a Burly style start, would you consider him as a long term option for the GIG ?:confused:

He'll get fired then for stealing Mad's thunder. It's a no win situation.:sad:

m8 robbie loyalty he only stayed coz no 1 else would take him haha

m8 robbie loyalty he only stayed coz no 1 else would take him haha

He might come on to a game, its a new season with a fresh piece off paper for all off them, we will soon find out.

Dirk Diggler

I wonder if the club knows an employee is telling tales on his other team mates and caretaker manager to someone who is more than willing to share with all who will listen via the internet?

Just a thought.

Haha, you really are clueless aren't you. ALL the decent players from the Cup winning side have left as they knew being at Hearts was bad for their football careers. Unfortunately for us Neilson is so rubbish nobody else wants him and understandably from his point of view he sits tight (amid the shambles) and picks up a far bigger wage than he could command anywhere else. Capiche?

So he's sitting on a wage, a bigger one than elsewhere.... good on him. Are you accusing him of laziness? If so, away and learn something aboot fitba. If not, then to blame a laddie who tries his nads off everytime he has the jersey on makes you the kind of jambo and football fan that every level-headed man, woman and child wants to scold with bovril every week.

What's worse? good, lazy player who manufactures a move, or a limited-skilled played who works his nuts off and represents the club and himself with dignity, and gets paid accordingly??

Hmmmm, difficult choice

Rick Grimes

sorry but that's utter arse. Robbie has his deficiencies but he tries his best. that's not wage thieving.

sorry but that's utter arse. Robbie has his deficiencies but he tries his best. that's not wage thieving.

Aye! On another thread someone said they wish we had 11 players wi the attitude Mickey Cameron had (I agree). 11 Robbies widny go far wrong attitude-wise either

Charlie-Brown

There's nothing wrong with Robbie Neilson attitude but he simply isn't a very good player - Jason Thomson, Johnny Brown (in particular), Shaun Kelly and other youngsters in the U17's - Hill & another Thomson are better footballers at right back. We've persevered with RN long enough - he can be a squad player if he wants but no way should he be first pick, the younger players deserve their chance to displace him.

If Frail was going to get us off to a Burley type start he'd have achieved top six last season. He didn't and he won't do **** all come August. I'd imagine we'll be lucky to be on a point per game ratio come the end of the first quarter.

Frail has bugger all experience, no qualifications and is not the next Ferguson.

So he's sitting on a wage, a bigger one than elsewhere.... good on him. Are you accusing him of laziness? If so, away and learn something aboot fitba. If not, then to blame a laddie who tries his nads off everytime he has the jersey on makes you the kind of jambo and football fan that every level-headed man, woman and child wants to scold with bovril every week.

What's worse? good, lazy player who manufactures a move, or a limited-skilled played who works his nuts off and represents the club and himself with dignity, and gets paid accordingly??

Hmmmm, difficult choice

Don't think I have ever called him lazy, have I ?? I was merely pointing out that Neilson has been content (like others throughout the club - not just players) to sit tight and pick up his wage. In his case he has realised he is onto a good thing as he knows he is a very limited footballer who could not command a move like the vast majority of his contemparies since all the nonsense started. You are completely misguided however if you believe it was down to loyalty. Robbie is not a stupid lad and would have literally crawled along the M8 (or down south for that matter) had the opportunity arisen for him to move to a club run with some degree of sanity. The fact it diodn't was entirely down to his mediocrity (at very best).

11 Robbies widny go far wrong attitude-wise either

Maybe not but it would lead to relegation ;)

Don't think I have ever called him lazy, have I ?? I was merely pointing out that Neilson has been content (like others throughout the club - not just players) to sit tight and pick up his wage. In his case he has realised he is onto a good thing as he knows he is a very limited footballer who could not command a move like the vast majority of his contemparies since all the nonsense started. You are completely misguided however if you believe it was down to loyalty. Robbie is not a stupid lad and would have literally crawled along the M8 (or down south for that matter) had the opportunity arisen for him to move to a club run with some degree of sanity. The fact it diodn't was entirely down to his mediocrity (at very best).

Garbage

Never said he was a wage thief, as far as I'm aware some idiot gave him the lucrative contract. His attitude is spot on however he is paid far more than his contribution warrants and the fact is he can't leave for 2 reasons. Firstly nobody of a decent standard actually wants him and secondly nobody else in their right mind would pay him anything like what he earns at Hearts.

The lad has done exceptionally well considering he is a footballing nonentity.

I have a feeling we will get a new manager before the season starts that will please everyone, i have no source, i just think Vlad will produce the goods, and i think frail will be k:)ept on as an assistant.

I have a feeling we will get a new manager before the season starts that will please everyone, i have no source, i just think Vlad will produce the goods, and i think frail will be k:)ept on as an assistant.

Jinx...

Jinx...

Well i got it half right ? or did I ? We cant kick off without a manager ? or can we ? Im going to get a beer.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Archived