Frail gets us off to a Flier.

Munch

If Frail gets us off to a Burly style start, would you consider him as a long term option for the GIG ?:confused:

brellierlegend

In my opinion I think Frail will be the new manager. The longer it goes the more likely panic will set in and he will be appointed.

Colonel Kurtz

There are at least 2 players who will refuse to play under frail .

If Frail was to recruit Biggles,Howard Hughes,The Red baron,Dougles Bader and Ami whatsher puss we still wouldnt get of to a flier.

Ofcourse I would, but what's the likelihood????? The laddie's no got any tactical nous, even under the circumstances we could see that

If Frail gets us off to a Burly style start, would you consider him as a long term option for the GIG ?:confused:

Erm obviously we would all think he was the bees knees but can you realistically see it happenning.

No didn't think so.

There are at least 2 players who will refuse to play under frail .If Frail was to recruit Biggles,Howard Hughes,The Red baron,Dougles Bader and Ami whatsher puss we still wouldnt get of to a flier.

Who are they Colonel? Pinilla and Kingston?

I wonder how many sheep will try and turn this around and say that he "deserves a shot" and the like.

Well done Vlad,another reason to ridicule Hearts.

hearts_crazy

He won't. The reason being that he sets up teams to not lose games not to win them, so if you are partial to a 0-0 draw then Frail is your man. I don't think I could stand a whole season of 0-0 draws and 1-0 last minute losses to pub teams caused by an inability to create chances because everyone is busy defending with Elliot and Mole up front as our strikeforce:sad:. WE NEED A MANAGER IN NOW.

Who's Burly BTW?

brellierlegend
Basso and Larry

Why is this? I guess Basso won't because Frail played Banks but why Larry?

Also, who the hell do they think they are? I don't want Frail as manager but they get paid well so refusing to play is breaching contract is it not?

Eh!!!!! We have motherwell and rankgers to start with . Under F®ail we will bet beat of motherwell and pumped by rankgers.

We will get off to a very bad start i think.:mad:

He won't. The reason being that he sets up teams to not lose games not to win them, so if you are partial to a 0-0 draw then Frail is your man. I don't think I could stand a whole season of 0-0 draws and 1-0 last minute losses to pub teams caused by an inability to create chances because everyone is busy defending with Elliot and Mole up front as our strikeforce:sad:. WE NEED A MANAGER IN NOW.

Who's Burly BTW?

I understand what you are saying, however he will be desperate to prove a lot of people wrong ( that includes me ) that he can do the job, its unlikely but possible he gets us of to a good start, fans settle down a bit, and Vlad saves 350k.

If we get off to a flying start i dont care who is in charge.:)

Erm,one big question,who is going to play in this team that will get a Burley style start.

Erm,one big question,who is going to play in this team that will get a Burley style start.

Aguiar, Pinilla, a fit Nade, a fit Cesny... ok, ok, but if they get preseasons its an improvement on last year

we aint making any 10 in a row starts though!!

Aguiar, Pinilla, a fit Nade, a fit Cesny... ok, ok, but if they get preseasons its an improvement on last year

we aint making any 10 in a row starts though!!

I will predict that we'll get of to a better start than last season,there is no way it can be any worse than getting turned over by our local rivals and what can only be decribed as the worst ever home derby display in the past 30 years.

Even getting humped by MMs lot will never feel as bad as that.

I will predict that we'll get of to a better start than last season,there is no way it can be any worse than getting turned over by our local rivals and what can only be decribed as the worst ever home derby display in the past 30 years.

Even getting humped by MMs lot will never feel as bad as that.

Aye, and atleast Big Bad Beni wont be upfront!!!! (surely)

He wont!!! :sad:

Aye, and atleast Big Bad Beni wont be upfront!!!! (surely)[/QUOTE]

Mate,I wouldn't bet against it.

pennantjambo

The importance of a new manager should not be underestimated.

If its Frail or another Lithuanian, then the black cloud of doom will linger long into the season if not all the way through.

However with a respactable appointment that the fans can and do get behind, then an increased feelgood factor as we know will make all the difference. IMO

Motherwell then rangers we will be 6 points behind after the first 2 games!

no matter who gets the managers job now we only have half a team and apart from gary glen what have we got to be excited about up front> Juho Makela coming back from loan! woopeeeeee!

we need a boss now so he can make his mark on the team and bring a few players in otherwise i think were gonna be lucky to improve on this years standings! :mad:

5 months on the search for a manager and still nothing seriously romanov get feckin grip!

no wander there laughing at us over on knobs.net!

Seymour M Hersh

And what do you think the realistic chances of that are? Imo less than none and none are the two options.

The Old Tolbooth

Stevie Frail?

Burley style start?

The squad of pish, overpaid underachievers we have?

:rofl:

And what do you think the realistic chances of that are? Imo less than none and none are the two options.

Pinilla,Screpis, Bruno, a fit Kingston, Driver, Nade, Chesney,

Its like having 7 new signings, Id love too see us get off to a flying start, and everyone behind the team again.

We dont really have an option in this one.

PresidentRomanov

Its like having 7 new signings, Id love too see us get off to a flying start, and everyone behind the team again.

Correct.

And It's only supporters like you and I who don't have an option, Rudi and the likes can just stop going to Tynecastle, and just bang on about it on the internet.

Generic Username

Pinilla - diagnosed with cronic scrot rot after 3 games, out the rest of the season.

Screpis - arrested for smuggling cocaine into Scotland, police finding 4,300 johnnies full of the stuff up his bottom at the airport, 20 years in jail.

Bruno - pulls a hammy after an extra big fart, out for 8 months.

Kingston/Driver/Chesney - as per usual, amazing one game, complete ham the next.

Nade - found dead in his flat, half eaten, by himself.

if frail gets the gig then the january statement has been another big lie

Not really,it's probably been the only bit of truth to come out of Hearts.

Well some of it anyway.

gorgie rd eh11
if frail gets the gig then the january statement has been another big lie

I don't know what this board would do without you're insight.

Correct.

And It's only supporters like you and I who don't have an option, Rudi and the likes can just stop going to Tynecastle, and just bang on about it on the internet.

Exactly,2 or 3 of you who are quite happy.

Thank's for the mention;)

Guest jambomickey
I don't know what this board would do without you're insight.

that's the problem we aint run by a board! romanov got his family and friends on the board and they gonna do what he says

I agree with that. The squad's not actually so bad. Noone can disagree with the bad injuries Pinilla and Bruno had last year (well i suppose many on here will). Not sure about Screpis, but certainly the other six would walk into any other spl team outwith OF, and probably be close there too

Jam Tarts 1874

Over the past two seasons the players came back from pre-season moaning about being worked too hard, too many daft exercises, too long away from home, not enough football etc etc.

Under Frail this pre-season will be like an holiday for the players, so will they come back with better morale than they did previously? They all claim to want "Shaggy" to get the job, but in reality they must know he is not good enough? There was lots of evidence last season to show that the players had no respect at all for Frail, particularly with their poor performances in all those "must win" games.

Everyone at Hearts knows we need a manager, I expect us to have one in place by the first game. But as everyone rightly points out, it could already be too late for next season in terms of player movements in and out. Doesn't mean we can't have a decent season though, still lots of decent players at Hearts with some good young ones too.

Guest jambomickey

some hearts fans need to wake up and smell the coffee! this man can say or do what he wanta and some hearts fans just go along with it and believe everything he says

Over the past two seasons the players came back from pre-season moaning about being worked too hard, too many daft exercises, too long away from home, not enough football etc etc.

Under Frail this pre-season will be like an holiday for the players, so will they come back with better morale than they did previously? They all claim to want "Shaggy" to get the job, but in reality they must know he is not good enough? There was lots of evidence last season to show that the players had no respect at all for Frail, particularly with their poor performances in all those "must win" games.

Everyone at Hearts knows we need a manager, I expect us to have one in place by the first game. But as everyone rightly points out, it could already be too late for next season in terms of player movements in and out. Doesn't mean we can't have a decent season though, still lots of decent players at Hearts with some good young ones too.

Yup. Outwith the transfer market, I've no problem with Shaggy and Tam Ritchie taking the pre-season for a bit. That's just the running the bejeezus out of them part and both Tam and Shaggie are fitness coaches, so nae probs.

We need a manager in for the last couple of weeks to then instill his/(her!) tactical/philosophy side.

Remember Burley built his team, with help from VR and his scouts, in two weeks transfer-wise. And as i've said, i dont think the squad is so bad as it is anyway.

PresidentRomanov
Exactly,2 or 3 of you who are quite happy.

Thank's for the mention;)

Don't think anyone's happy, but there'll be over 10,000 of us putting our money where our mouths are come August, just as we did before Burley turned up.

Mouthing off on the internet will be your contribution.

Don't think anyone's happy, but there'll be over 10,000 of us putting our money where our mouths are come August, just as we did before Burley turned up.

Mouthing off on the internet will be your contribution.

Will it,that's good of you to let me know what I can do.

Oh and just to clear up a wee thing that has been bothering me,when does one stop being a "supporter",

is it A) when you stop giving money to the cause,

B) when you stop going to games,

C) when you stop trusting the present owners,

or D) something else.

Rabbie_Burns

Oh and just to clear up a wee thing that has been bothering me,when does one stop being a "supporter",

or D) something else.

Answer D) When one brags on an internet forum that one does'nt support Hearts any more, if of course one ever did in the first place...:cool:

PresidentRomanov

or D) something else.

A & B :)

A & B :)

Right then,so your not a supporter then as you stated on another thread that you didn't go to the away games,

and how long have you supported Hearts,just want to try and work out if you have spent more or less on watch HMFC as me.

Who are they Colonel? Pinilla and Kingston?

When DID Pinella play for Hearts (or anyone else come to think of it)?

PresidentRomanov
Right then,so your not a supporter then as you stated on another thread that you didn't go to the away games,

and how long have you supported Hearts,just want to try and work out if you have spent more or less on watch HMFC as me.

Where did I state that :confused:

I didn't go to Falkirk and Gretna away after the split :confused:

I've supported Hearts all my life :)

Where did I state that :confused:

I didn't go to Falkirk and Gretna away after the split :confused:

I've supported Hearts all my life :)

Just show's how kinda daft you make yourself look init.

Check out option A again,did you start giving your own money to Hearts the day you were born?

PB is one of the few supporters that had an away season ticket for 2006-2007 and 2007 - 2008.

PresidentRomanov
Just show's how kinda daft you make yourself look init.

Check out option A again,did you start giving your own money to Hearts the day you were born?

I didn't have a great deal of cash on the hip the day I was born, but my dad purchased a Hearts scarf for me that day, so you could say yes :)

PB is one of the few supporters that had an away season ticket for 2006-2007 and 2007 - 2008.

So fecking what,doesn't make him any better or any worse than any other "supporter" who has give almost a whole life time and Thousands of their hard earned cash to follow Hearts.

I choose not to give anymore money to Vlad because of I do not believe my cash will be spent in the correct manner.

I choose not to support Hearts(in going to games,not at Tynecastle anyway)because of the way we are being run.

I choose not to renew my ST for the first time in well over 15 years in protest about the way the club is run and because of the very low quality we have had to endure over the last 2/3 years.

I choose all of the above ,although it does really hurt not being able to go to the football with my mates and enjoy watching a team I could and should be part off.

As I have said before ,this is not the HMFC I once recognised and supported, and that hurts more than anything.

CornhillHearts

You are turning into a bore Rudy why not do something about it then, ie start a protest group or some form of action group or other, you seem to have the drive but have you got the willpower.

Archived