What’s the most disgusting thing you’ve seen?

Swanny17

Was shown a video which involved sex and a lot of poo, pretty weird people get off to that but hey what ever floats your boat and all that. Makes my skin crawl seeing jakeys racking the bins for fag ends.

Blackford Hearts
26 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I seen a guy get his feet cut off at the ankles and both arms cut off at the shoulders with a machete. It was grim.

Why would you watch that? 

11 hours ago, Smithee said:

At a party, a guy snogging a lassie who still had wet spew down her top. 

Sitting at the back of a packed bar in Haarlem watching a Ramones cover band, I turned to see a couple standing next to our table, just forward of me. He'd lifted the back of her skirt and had his finger up her arse while they were standing watching the band, about 2 feet from my face. We left. 

Your place or theirs? :lol:

1 hour ago, Craig_ said:

Once watched a charming gentleman in a club in Dundee throw up all over the floor, spend the next couple of minutes looking in his vomit for a pill he'd just taken, then found it then necked again

I've seen similar at Rez.

I did drop a pill on the disgusting bog floor and then pick it up and swallow it again....  

Well it did cost 20 sods back then.

51 minutes ago, Blackford Hearts said:

Why would you watch that? 

Same reason people slow down at a crash or watch a guy ready to jump from a high building.

Blackford Hearts
1 hour ago, Herbert said:

Same reason people slow down at a crash or watch a guy ready to jump from a high building.

Again each to their own. I wouldn’t do any of those 3 but that is just personal choice 

chester copperpot
6 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Reminds me of an ex colleague who had pulled a bursd and the next morning he found a bit of sweetcorn under his foreskin.  Another colleague asked why had the lassie stuck sweetcorn up her arse.....

:lol:

:boak:

4 hours ago, Herbert said:

I seen a guy get his feet cut off at the ankles and both arms cut off at the shoulders with a machete. It was grim.

Probably going to regret this but, where did you witness this?

7 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Reminds me of an ex colleague who had pulled a bursd and the next morning he found a bit of sweetcorn under his foreskin.  Another colleague asked why had the lassie stuck sweetcorn up her arse.....

Saying that, if you’ve ever slept with the Jolly Green Giant...

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Probably going to regret this but, where did you witness this?

Pal showed me. It was a drug dealer in Mexico that pissed someone off pretty badly.

William H. Bonney
36 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Pal showed me. It was a drug dealer in Mexico that pissed someone off pretty badly.

Fairly tame compared to half the videos on rotten.com 

17 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Fairly tame compared to half the videos on rotten.com 

Is that site still on the go. I think it was the first site I ever went on.

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

Delightful viewing :) 

William H. Bonney
45 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Is that site still on the go. I think it was the first site I ever went on.

Yep. **** knows how given it's content. 

There's a few fairly grim "pimple popping" vids I see now n again on FB. One with a dude with some big lump on his shoulder with his Mrs doing Doctor Kildaire on it. Swiss cheese all over place. Fairly tame compared to some of the shit mentioned on here.

Got to admit I have a low threshold to blood. Faint at sight of my own :) Any gory stuff I just switch off or it haunts me. 

Worst ever was some idiot sent me the Daniel Pearl video. That haunted me for days as I literally could't sleep for thinking of the poor lad.

4 hours ago, Herbert said:

Saw something similar except it involved the removal of two guys heads. One with a chainsaw and one with a machete..used to think i had the stomach for watching anything but i stopped watching that kind of stuff after that...beyond grim.

chester copperpot
12 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I just told the Mrs this story and we have been unable to stop laughing since. :lol:

The most disgusting thing I ever seen was, the night after we beat Aberdeen in the 1996 semi, when I was back in edinburgh, I was the first on scene after a guy got stabbed. Until the ambulance arrived, which felt like a few hours but was probably about 10 or 15 minutes, I was trying my best to keep the guys intestines inside his abdomen, the poor fecker was basically cut from just above his groin to his chest. Miraculously, the guy survived with nothing more than a huge scar (physically). I also remember seeing the ******* running away but not being able to give the police enough to catch the *******.

SpruceBringsteen

Before I left Scotland, was working nights in a "Boutique" Cowgate hostel, so I've seen some stuff no human should.

Anyway, human excrement bundled up in a t-shirt wins. (And yes, it was a rugby weekend.)

i was in Magaluf one sitting outside a pub when a gang of stag lads went passed. one was sick and the others dared him to lick some of it up . He did. It was disgusting

Thirty odd years ago, I went for a shite in the public toilets at the Whitesands in Dumfries, while waiting for a connecting bus.  There was one of those giant rolls of toilet paper in a holder. When I went to wipe my arse, I found out that some **** had wiped their backside on the paper and rolled it back up again. I got some of it on my hand.

1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

Thirty odd years ago, I went for a shite in the public toilets at the Whitesands in Dumfries, while waiting for a connecting bus.  There was one of those giant rolls of toilet paper in a holder. When I went to wipe my arse, I found out that some **** had wiped their backside on the paper and rolled it back up again. I got some of it on my hand.

Sorry but ??????

4 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Sorry but ??????

:gfy:

Man it's not funny, I still get flush backs.

1 hour ago, Lemongrab said:

:rofl:Shitey fingers

Saw a few brutal things on huns yellow pages. This was in the very early days of dotcom. No idea if still going and no I aint googling to check 

A friend recently sent me a video of a lassie with thin, sharp stilettos on where the heel is down the man's peehole, and there's a hell of a lot of blood spurting aboot, especially when she trods the flat bit of her shoes on the boys baws. Actually haunted me for nights. 

When I was a lad, I once seen a golden Labrador wolf down a human shit. Some dirty bassa had a crap outside (it was about 12" long) and the dog must have liked what it found. Down the hatch! Made me spew.

Glad to say I didn't see it but a mate working at the Pavilion Theatre was called into a dressing room by Wee Jimmy Krankie only to discover Wee Jimmy wasn't wearing his school uniform. Traumatised for life.

Say What Again
On 20/10/2018 at 12:51, Marvin said:

I raise you my former best pal and fcuk buddy taking a dump in the street coming back from the parry lamp in Livingston

Man, you are really close to your mates, eh?

?

Edited by Say What Again

Another shitey one. Round about the same time as my Dumfries event (which might even of happened on my way home from this) , I'd booked into Pollock Halls, B&B, for a couple of nights. Some kind person had left a map of Edinburgh, in the drawer beside the Gideon bible. When I unfolded the map I found a dried, crumbling, shite squashed inside. I think I avoided breathing in any of the dust. 

7 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Another shitey one. Round about the same time as my Dumfries event (which might even of happened on my way home from this) , I'd booked into Pollock Halls, B&B, for a couple of nights. Some kind person had left a map of Edinburgh, in the drawer beside the Gideon bible. When I unfolded the map I found a dried, crumbling, shite squashed inside. I think I avoided breathing in any of the dust. 

You really must have one of the unluckiest lives going.

wentworth jambo
5 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

When I was a lad, I once seen a golden Labrador wolf down a human shit. Some dirty bassa had a crap outside (it was about 12" long) and the dog must have liked what it found. Down the hatch! Made me spew.

My lab will eat any **** going - that said, it's never had access to human crap. But cat, fox, badger - anything - I have to put down animal repellent in the garden, not to protect the garden but to stop them coming in and leaving tapas for the dug !!

3 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

My lab will eat any **** going - that said, it's never had access to human crap. But cat, fox, badger - anything - I have to put down animal repellent in the garden, not to protect the garden but to stop them coming in and leaving tapas for the dug !!

I have a Lab as well. Always got his nose to the ground in the undergrowth. Hes like a bloodhound. I wouldnt like to know half of the filth hes snaffled in the long grass or in the bushes over the years. Love dugz but theyre mental!

Edited by Pans Jambo

Transcendental

Outside Wester Hailes Centre I watched as a young woman vomited what was probably her methadone dose into a polystyrene cup then sell it to a nearby rattling junkie. 

The Old Tolbooth

I once spewed in my best mates mums sink when reekin drunk, I was so terrified of his mum killing me as a 17 year old who hadn’t even started life yet that I decided to run the tap, and stir the puke with my fingers for ages round and round, until it all went down the sink holes, I was actually pushing the bigger lumpy bits through the smaller holes and my mate could do nothing for pishing himself laughing at me, still gag thinking about it ???

8 hours ago, Tazio said:

Glad to say I didn't see it but a mate working at the Pavilion Theatre was called into a dressing room by Wee Jimmy Krankie only to discover Wee Jimmy wasn't wearing his school uniform. Traumatised for life.

:oohmatron:

45 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I once spewed in my best mates mums sink when reekin drunk, I was so terrified of his mum killing me as a 17 year old who hadn’t even started life yet that I decided to run the tap, and stir the puke with my fingers for ages round and round, until it all went down the sink holes, I was actually pushing the bigger lumpy bits through the smaller holes and my mate could do nothing for pishing himself laughing at me, still gag thinking about it ???

At least it wasn’t a sh*te

I P Knightley

Another video clip, this one. In the very early days of emails, a mate worked in a company's IT department and filtered out all the filth that would be sent around by early adopters of email. He'd send on the best and worst of it to me; my company didn't have such security. I opened one clip not expecting to see a blindfolded woman on her knees getting her tits nailed to a workbench. I strongly doubt that that lady lived much longer after recording was 'in the can'. I could be wrong; she may have been German and into that sort of stuff but I told my mate never to send me anything like that again. So he sent me something with a horse and a different lady. 

Years ago i worked in Tesco in Nicholson Street. Had a night out at Potterow. Was absolutely burst and ended up firing into a checkouts burd that this nob from the deli was wanting. We found this secluded fire exit stairway upstairs. She went down on me and i finished in her mouth. Went back downstairs to the bar. About 15 mins later i saw her getting off with the deli guy. Warmed the cockles of my heart.

Edited by Junta