• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maroonlegions

• Shanks said no

• Forever Hearts

• graygo

Coming through from Glasgow and don’t really have a drink before the games, where does everyone recommend that won’t be too far out the way

Shanks said no
4 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Coming through from Glasgow and don’t really have a drink before the games, where does everyone recommend that won’t be too far out the way

You might want to stay on the train until Waverley and drink at that end, maybe near St Andrews Sq and then risk the tram

7 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

You might want to stay on the train until Waverley and drink at that end, maybe near St Andrews Sq and then risk the tram

Coming through early to avoid “most” of the great unwashed. Be in Edinburgh at 1115 

Shanks said no
33 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Coming through early to avoid “most” of the great unwashed. Be in Edinburgh at 1115 

If you want to avoid the tramps from Haymarket then Dalry / Gorgie is your best bet but it really depends on how many of us are in pubs by 1101.

Morrison Street / West End is where they are likely to head. If 10K of them are coming by train then pubs in the Haymarket area will not be able to cope.

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Jambomuzz said:

11.30 from Queen Street? I'll be on it with my son. I'm heading for the Ardmillan.  

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

11.30 from Queen Street? I'll be on it with my son. I'm heading for the Ardmillan.  

Earlier than that my friend! Will be in Edinburgh for 1117 hopefully! 

On 26/10/2018 at 17:10, Oliver Twist said:

Airport Bar for me. Opens at 4am.

Should give me enough time for a few.

Lol - the easiest and best way to secure early Sunday beers before a massive game. Fly to it!

Stephen Muddie

Dear internet based social recluses...

I am just wondering whether or not it is acceptable to partake in the consumption of honey jack at this hour? I've had breakfast already if it helps. 

Mon the JTs let's do these mhanks good and proper. 

Shanks said no
13 hours ago, Jambomuzz said:

Bensons on Dalry road busy but not full yet - edit suddenly full

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Bensons on Dalry road busy but not full yet

Train just left Glasgow. Huge queues. But direct to haymarket. Due in at 1200. Might squeeze a couple pints in somewhere 

Scnorthedinburgh
19 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Welcome back, for a couple of weeks at least. 

Apart from enjoying your day out you may want to ask for directions to the sense of humour shop. 

Cheers. ? 

Cheers I will buy two, what's your address so I can send it to you.

Lots of love an old git.

Stephen Muddie
On 28/10/2018 at 11:21, Jammy T said:

More pre-match pub video links please...

Why? So boring,  "i told you So" type folk get to see what non-cartoon character Hearts supporters do with their time. 

Naw mate 

I got the number 12 and got off at the Roseburn and was greeted with 20,000 fecking tramps. Lovely sight. Not. I thought they’d be a bit further along tbh. 

Walking past the Murrayfield Sports Bar yesterday and my daughter burst out laughing - apparently they had a sign up saying No Away Fans (Celtic).