Champions League 2018/19

Morgan

Bindy Badgy

If it wasn't for a shit period around Christmas time they would have the league in the bag as well.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Morgan

• CJGJ

• The Internet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Governor Tarkin

Got a good stream for the second half.

Really enjoyed that.

colinmaroon

Taking everything into consideration, that was arguably the greatest comeback ever.

gashauskis9
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

This team have properly arrived 

Yep, they’re special.  

4 hours ago, CJGJ said:

I was not aware anything had happened on the Champions League thread until tonight..sorry for not posting on it.

Now as for tonight I'm looking forward to the comeback of all comebacks...no really...really !!  :whistling:

I told you all...read it and weep

Look at the scenes now fantastic

Edited by CJGJ

Mikey1874
Just now, CJGJ said:

You'll notice if you pay attention that a lot of people who don't like Liverpool are celebrating this result tonight.

Harry Potter

Messi the walk about waste o s

1 minute ago, RudiHMFC said:

Messi was absolutely torture the night, brutal.

Mr lazy mate, 

Midloth_Iain

Quite incredible game and congrats to Liverpool.

Still fancy Ajax to win it (hopefully) :P

1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Any thing is possible in football. Even Hibs winning the Scottish Cup?

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Up to Tottenham now 

I repeat the winner of tonights tie will win the Champions League final.........Liverpool

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Up to Tottenham now 

Indeed.

They’ll make it an all English final.  1-0 after 90 minutes then into the final.

Harry Potter

You'll notice if you pay attention that a lot of people who don't like Liverpool are celebrating this result tonight.

aye me,

Absolute Scenes

Why do folk hate Liverpool so much?? No other team deserves to win this cup. Unbelievable football team, world class. Hope they win it, they deserve silverware for their efforts this season

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Please ignore that guy, he's that insufferable that he's trying to make it all about him.

John Findlay

For those of us who have been witnessing Liverpool play in Europe since 1972. You never ever write them off at Anfield in European game no matter who the opposition are. They've beaten them all. Regardless of who you support they are a remarkable football club.

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Hope Ajax turn them over in the final, cant stand Liverpool.

:bigyawn:

Mikey1874
Just now, John Findlay said:

For those of us who have been witnessing Liverpool play in Europe since 1972. You never ever write them off at Anfield in European game no matter who the opposition are. They've beaten them all. Regardless of who you support they are a remarkable football club.

Fans deserve a lot of credit for tonight. 

Shanks said no
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

and me, I will say again, well done Liverpool

gashauskis9

Barcelona might need to have a rethink. 

Can’t legislate for that performance.  Big clear out required.  They’re a shadow of how Pep left them.

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

aye me,

Me too Harold.

My reason for hating Barcelona?  

Simple, I lived there.  Can’t stand their fans but love their city.

Sooperstar
8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Where are you all now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missing in action but thats how you do it !!

We're all here congratulating Liverpool!

To think Southgate picks Trippier in front of Trent Alexander Arnold

TAA is the best young right back in the world and at his current rate of progress soon to be the best IN THE WORLD

Edited by CJGJ

shaun.lawson

There's people on here who hate Liverpool. I've never understood it. No other fans of a major club in England create that kind of unbelievable atmosphere. No other major club in England is more in touch with its roots, its people. Liverpool FC is pure emotion... and on occasion, when it all gels, it's just something else.

Barcelona rested almost their entire side at the weekend. Liverpool have been involved in the toughest English title race there's ever been - which they're almost certain to lose. Any other side would've been dead and gone. No Salah, no Firminho, no Keita... and they go and do THAT?! 

Astonishing - and their fans more than played their part. Barca's players were caught in a nightmare. Every single one of Liverpool's players is a hero. 

Got quite the buzz from that game, I really didn't think they could do it. A Barcelona goal was all that was needed. But Liverpool attacked, pressed, didn't let Barcelona do much. 95 mins and a Barcelona with Messi, Suarez and co couldn't stick it in the Anfield net. Even Hearts managed that! :D

heartsfc_fan

It's a result like that which shows our final v Celtic - anything can happen.

Believe.

Sooperstar
1 minute ago, shaun.lawson said:

There's people on here who hate Liverpool. I've never understood it. No other fans of a major club in England create that kind of unbelievable atmosphere. No other major club in England is more in touch with its roots, its people. Liverpool FC is pure emotion... and on occasion, when it all gels, it's just something else.

Barcelona rested almost their entire side at the weekend. Liverpool have been involved in the toughest English title race there's ever been - which they're almost certain to lose. Any other side would've been dead and gone. No Salah, no Firminho, no Keita... and they go and do THAT?! 

Astonishing - and their fans more than played their part. Barca's players were caught in a nightmare. Every single one of Liverpool's players is a hero. 

Oh piss off, Shaun.

cannonfoda

Loved the wee interview with Andy Robertson at the end.  Asked about Suarez and replied "well one of us is going to the final!".  Brilliant level headed and magnificent Scottish!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

We're all here congratulating Liverpool!

Exactly!

What more does @CJGJ want?

:wink:

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

It's a result like that which shows our final v Celtic - anything can happen.

Believe.

steady

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Fans deserve a lot of credit for tonight. 

Oh, yes. Gave it laldy for 90 odd minutes. The proverbial 12th man.

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Yeah

Same as Celtic. Everyone should love Celtic too. 

shaun.lawson
2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

To think Southgate picks Trippier in front of Trent Alexander Arnold

TAN is the best young right back in the world and at his current rate of progress soon to be the best IN THE WORLD

Not for much longer he doesn't! I agree with you completely. And when the camera was on him late in the game, he was completely unruffled. Water off a duck's back to him!