• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• mainstandjambo

Workmate of mine and season ticket holder for livi reckons they will take 2 or 3 hundred through, good ticket sales from us though and still a couple of days sales to go, close to capacity I reckon. 

Spoke to the Ticket Office yesterday and they are saying the only seats still available are in the Roseburn and they are selling fast. 

As said above, I think the Friday rush and walk ups on Saturday will take us to near capacity. Certainly expect a higher attendance than at St Mirren and  that was pretty packed in the Roseburn.

4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

This should have sold out before now.

I know, we'll not make any progress as long as Levein's in charge!!!

Just think a couple of seasons back we were budgeting on 12000(iirc) for a home game to break even and regularly hitting 16000.  Here we are today now pushing 18000 with extra hospitality for fans, in-house shop and in-house catering

Gotta take yer hat of to both the supporters and club

The future is Maroon

2 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Just think a couple of seasons back we were budgeting on 12000(iirc) for a home game to break even and regularly hitting 16000.  Here we are today now pushing 18000 with extra hospitality for fans, in-house shop and in-house catering

The future is Maroon

Indeed, and thats 18,000 against Livingston too !  ?

4 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

The future is Maroon

Progress has been tremendous.  In our Championship season I'm sure Ann said we budgeted for 10,000 ST holders (or may have been 10,500) and we ended up with >13,000.

1 hour ago, BelgeJambo said:

The future is Maroon

Very true I think there were less than 16K at the Mark de Vries derby.

2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Gambo bite post alert 

Unbeaten, playing good football, top of the league, I think it will sell out but surprised it has not done so already.

17 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Unbeaten, playing good football, top of the league, I think it will sell out but surprised it has not done so already.

I know mate just thought a tad harsh to be expecting a sell out days before the match. Old capacity you have a point 

MaskedMarauder
4 minutes ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Going to hospitality. How do I return season ticket to club for re-sale?

Email or phone the ticket office and they’ll do it for you. 

Anyone know what’s happening with the hospitality seats in section S? Will they be empty as usual?

My son is off on holiday so have a spare ticket available for the Main Stand - Premium Section. This is a single Adult Season Ticket.

If anyone interested, please message me.

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Why does it matter how quick it sells out? 

7 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

No, it’s in case Uche needs to be stretchered off

Nonsense.

For Uche, you'd use THIS

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Shanks said no
2 hours ago, Gambo said:

Under normal circumstances I'd agree but its a lot to ask for walk-up with 3 home games in a week. Break our home record v Livi and I will be delighted.

5 hours ago, Gambo said:

This should have sold out before now.

You can't blame fans for staying away in protest at another shite start to a season and dismal away form under Levein!

1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Nonsense.

For Uche, you'd use THIS

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Uche is so tough if he couldn't walk off the pitch he'd do a handstand and 'walk' off on his hands!

On 19/09/2018 at 15:58, kaptainkevman said:

This is gonna be my 7 year old girls first match, ever!!! Been taking the 14 year lad since he was 4, held off with the girl for ages but now is the time!!! She's so excited and telling me she gonna be the final piece in the jigsaw for league success!!!

Good on you bud. I’m taking my two (6&3) on Saturday and they can’t wait! 

Bonus 11pm count:

Wheatfield:  41

Roseburn: 716

Main: 0

Gorgie:  30

Total/year/memorable number: 787

Sales continuing to charge on through the evening.

11 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Bonus 11pm count:

Wheatfield:  41

Roseburn: 716

Main: 0

Gorgie:  30

Total/year/memorable number: 787

Sales continuing to charge on through the evening.

787? Tickets are flying out the door! We're boeing to have a great crowd on Saturday! 

Edited by FarmerTweedy

All roads lead to Gorgie
26 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

787? Tickets are flying out the door! We're boeing to have a great crowd on Saturday! 

The Dreamliner. Hopefully we will be witnessing a performance we thought we could only dream of on Saturday. :greggy:

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

Shanks said no

Year 787

Britain
The Viking raid on Portland in Dorset is the first of its kind recorded in the British Isles, including Ireland. The reeve of Dorchester (a local high-ranking official) goes to greet them after they land, perhaps accustomed to welcoming Scandinavian merchants. He is killed. Viking attacks increase in intensity over the coming decades.

10 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

You can't blame fans for staying away in protest at another shite start to a season and dismal away form under Levein!

You can't read can you?

mainstandjambo

Count at 8.30

Wheatfield   -   40

Gorgie          -    29

Roseburn    -   698

Total            -   767

In addition to these there are 1485 seats in L and M. If Livi bring 300 that means we have around 1950 unsold seats in addition to those in T and N which were not released for sale. Sales at present must be over 17,500. Crowd of over 18,000 looks likely. Brilliant effort by all.  

2 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Just been at the club shop picking up the new home top for tomorrow and there was a line for the ticket office with 20/30 people in it 

For rangers tickets.