Livingston Dot Count

scott herbertson

letsalldothebeattie
17 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Just think a couple of seasons back we were budgeting on 12000(iirc) for a home game to break even and regularly hitting 16000.  Here we are today now pushing 18000 with extra hospitality for fans, in-house shop and in-house catering

Gotta take yer hat of to both the supporters and club

The future is Maroon

Exactly and the thought of possibly hitting 18,000 at home to Livi as well is impressive where as you say about budgeting for about 12,000 in seasons gone by this game would’ve been one of them. How far we’ve come in such a short space of time is amazing

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• mainstandjambo

10 minutes ago, smartin1987 said:

Cant see livingston taking many £28 for adult for the away end did not now we where that expensive. 

This has been a bug bear of mine for a while as I moan about Dundee charging us £28 and other teams charging well over £20 yet we charge £28.

I'd like to see the away fans charged a flat £20 (unless it's a Cat A game).  Whilst we may lose a bit of money, our away support would benefit and hopefully more away fans would attend games. 

35 minutes ago, TurboT said:

This has been a bug bear of mine for a while as I moan about Dundee charging us £28 and other teams charging well over £20 yet we charge £28.

I'd like to see the away fans charged a flat £20 (unless it's a Cat A game).  Whilst we may lose a bit of money, our away support would benefit and hopefully more away fans would attend games. 

Using that criteria, I would expect most other teams would treat us as a Cat A match, so our club would lose out and our travelling support would lose out.

Although I do agree that Scottish football is too expensive (we're being charged £30 by sevco)

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Using that criteria, I would expect most other teams would treat us as a Cat A match, so our club would lose out and our travelling support would lose out.

Although I do agree that Scottish football is too expensive (we're being charged £30 by sevco)

I think Livi have a flat rate of £24 regardless of who they play.

Rangers and Celtic - Cat C

Hearts and Hibs - Cat B

All others - Cat A

Main difference is Cat C games they will not sell tickets on the day, Cat B they MIGHT sell tickets on the day, Cat A they will sell tickets on the day.

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I think there's an initiative in England to reduce the maximum price for an away ticket. Great idea 

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

scott herbertson
10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I think there's an initiative in England to reduce the maximum price for an away ticket. Great idea 

I agree - maybe just for season ticket holders through the away club

18 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

They can afford to do that with the income they get from TV rights etc compared to us.

11 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Looks like a few seats (pairs and more)have become available in the main stand. Maybe ST holders releasing tickets? 

Yes, quite a few released this morning, and several yesterday too. It's great that this is earning additional income in this way. I'm not sure what it does to the actual tickets sold scenario though, with dozens of seats being sold twice. However, it's all positive of course.

29 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Yip. Hopefully we get a better t.v. deal and do it In Scotland. 

38 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

£30 I believe 

Great effort from the fans yet again. The ugly sisters must be reduced to a maximum of two sections from now on but to be honest I would only give them one section. 

Count at 12.30pm:

Wheatfield: 20

Roseburn: 615

Main: 24

Gorgie: 40

Left:  699

Actual sales are much higher than it appears - I estimate around 50 seats were re-released for sale around the ground during the course of the morning, presumably unused season tickets for tomorrow's game.

2 hours ago, smartin1987 said:

Cant see livingston taking many £28 for adult for the away end did not now we where that expensive. 

They are in a quality stadium watching the best team in the league.

16 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Count at 12.30pm:

Wheatfield: 20

Roseburn: 615

Main: 24

Gorgie: 40

Left:  699

Actual sales are much higher than it appears - I estimate around 50 seats were re-released for sale around the ground during the course of the morning, presumably unused season tickets for tomorrow's game.

The 699 Superleggera chair 1957.

A total bargain at only £1386

https://twentytwentyone.com/product/699-superleggera-chair-cassina-gio-ponti

Selkirkhmfc1874
37 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

e.g. Southampton (although they are part funded by Virgin Media

D99D7803-E4F7-4442-B60D-346BF60619B8.jpeg

We'd be able to afford that also if given even a fraction of tv money down south 

6 hours ago, TurboT said:

To be fair if it is a flat £20 the club is only receiving £16.67 after accounting for VAT.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If everyone charged the flat 20 we would all be equal. 

Well actually know.  Because the Kilmarnock and the Motherwells of this world need to maximise certain fixtures. 

I doubt the Gruesome twosome would object to this idea

5pm count:

Wheatfield: 17

Roseburn: 527

Main: 0

Gorgie: 25

Total left/year/memorable number:  569

As many as 75 seats were re-released around the ground during the course of the day, so sales have actually been very high - probably around 375 sold in the last 24 hours.

It's likely there will be less than 500 left by the time the ticket office opens tomorrow, and I'd expect these to go.

2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

The campaign down south is / was twenty’s plenty by the football supporters federation 

http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/away-fans/twentys-plenty/

The tv deals in the premiership and the championship  to a lesser extent mean that fans could almost get in for free for a lot of clubs. This is not the case here where the fans provide a large proportion of Scottish teams turnover.

23 minutes ago, JALBO said:

5pm count:

As many as 75 seats were re-released around the ground during the course of the day, so sales have actually been very high - probably around 375 sold in the last 24 hours.

It's likely there will be less than 500 left by the time the ticket office opens tomorrow, and I'd expect these to go.

569...struggled with that one

662FC10B-53AF-4C81-AC26-15D6D1D17B3C.png

55 minutes ago, JALBO said:

5pm count:

Image result for 569

16 minutes ago, Eass237 said:

9pm count:

Wheatfield: 10

Roseburn: 475

Gorgie: 14

Total: 499

Good to see a sprinkling of new dot counters coming off the bench .

Really really looking forward to this tomorrow.

Got a work colleague in the livi end so want to walk in on Monday morning smug that we have made them into pulp ?

Hopefully we'll break the 18k barrier tomorrow aswell (looking likely) ?

4 minutes ago, JALBO said:

10pm count:

Wheatfield:  7

Roseburn: 462

Gorgie: 12

Total left/year/memorable number:  481

85EE02B8-27C2-4879-9A9F-E56A221AE04A.png

12 hours ago, smartin1987 said:

Apparently and surprisingly if true,  Livi only had about 60 tickets left from an allocation of about 500 at 4pm today.

Their supporters are really getting excited about their team.

Shanks said no

Year 481

Europe
King Childeric I dies at Tournai after a 24-year reign. He is succeeded by his 15-year-old son Clovis, who becomes ruler of the Salian Franks in the province Gallia Belgica (modern Belgium) until his death in 511.

Theodoric Strabo defeats the Bulgars in Thrace, and moves with an army (13,000 men) towards Constantinople. After logistical problems, he is forced to return to Greece. In an encampment at Stabulum Diomedis, near Philippi, he falls from an unruly horse onto a spear and dies.

Shanks said no
3 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

Apparently and surprisingly if true,  Livi only had about 60 tickets left from an allocation of about 500 at 4pm today.

Their supporters are really getting excited about their team.

Or Jambos based in Livi couldn't be bothered getting to our ticket office and toddled down to the Macaroni. 

I did it once for a game we were playing at Almondvale, had to ask to be moved because the Livi fans were doing my head in.

41 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Year 481

Europe
King Childeric I dies at Tournai after a 24-year reign. He is succeeded by his 15-year-old son Clovis, who becomes ruler of the Salian Franks in the province Gallia Belgica (modern Belgium) until his death in 511.

Theodoric Strabo defeats the Bulgars in Thrace, and moves with an army (13,000 men) towards Constantinople. After logistical problems, he is forced to return to Greece. In an encampment at Stabulum Diomedis, near Philippi, he falls from an unruly horse onto a spear and dies.

The modern day equivalent of tripping up in the kitchen while emptying the dishwasher and falling onto an upturned kitchen knife.  

36 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Best double check as got to pick up a ticket but is the TO open right up to kick off these days?

Yes, open 'til kick-off. 

9 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Is there a cash gate still??

I suspect it's unlikely tomorrow given the high sales. I think it's very likely that all tickets will need to be purchased at the ticket office, but it's open right up until kick-off so almost as good as a cash gate. Could be lengthy queues though.