HMWFC TV

davemclaren

We’re always looking for new players as well across all the age groups, so if you have any daughters, granddaughters, sisters, girlfriends etc that are keen to play, then get in touch please. 

U9’s (coming soon), U11’s, U13’s, U15’s, U19’s, Development and First Team.

contact [email protected]

3fingersreid

It was a cracking game yesterday in difficult conditions and a pitch heavy with sand . First goal started with a great pass from my daughter ??

32 minutes ago, seebeegee said:

We’re always looking for new players as well across all the age groups, so if you have any daughters, granddaughters, sisters, girlfriends etc that are keen to play, then get in touch please. 

Apologies, that should read [email protected] 

29 minutes ago, seebeegee said:

hi....I have tried to e-mail you at the e-mail address supplied...However i'm getting an error message against your e-mail address!!!.....I have a grand daughter who would love to get involved in playing with the teams........Do you have an alternative e-mail address that I can correspond with?........Regards

4 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

hi....I have tried to e-mail you at the e-mail address supplied...However i'm getting an error message against your e-mail address!!!.....I have a grand daughter who would love to get involved in playing with the teams........Do you have an alternative e-mail address that I can correspond with?........Regards

Wee correction - [email protected] 

North Berwick Jambo
10 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:
Replying to @jamb0skickback

you can subscribe to the YouTube channel using this link: http://bit.ly/2P78NhE . They need 100 subscribers to get their own link - /hmwfctv.

Currently 78 subscribers.

79 ?

Great move for the 2nd goal. Loved the wee bit of skill in the middle of the park to find space and set up the goal. 

Well done ?

My step daughter signed for the famous HMWFC last week. What a proud moment as I thought I’d never see anything like this. Had a huge lump in my throat too when she had her photos taken at the stadium. 

A8E17F01-B5E7-49C1-9BD4-42E73974EF19.jpeg

A8951D61-03F1-4DBF-BCFC-9AF4977EC7F4.jpeg

243995F0-5D95-4FA0-B31B-25E518661EEE.jpeg

59 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

My step daughter signed for the famous HMWFC last week. What a proud moment as I thought I’d never see anything like this. Had a huge lump in my throat too when she had her photos taken at the stadium. 

Congrats. ?

...a bit disco

Nice one @Saughton Jambo.

Bet you're proud af mate. One thing, better tell her she'll need to ditch the phone when she's playing!

John Findlay
3 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Bloody superb. I bet you are as proud as punch.

INNERLEITHEN HMFC 1874
58 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

My pals daughter Jayden simmons plays for the famous,she was under 15 player of the year 2 years ago.

John Findlay
22 minutes ago, INNERLEITHEN HMFC 1874 said:

My pals daughter Jayden simmons plays for the famous,she was under 15 player of the year 2 years ago.

Excellent.  The free kick scorer in the clip I've worked with her dad and her in the past.

On 28/08/2018 at 10:44, John Findlay said:

Thanks John. As a diehard jambo and someone who dreamed of pulling on the maroon, then this goes a long way forsaking up for my woeful lack of talent ?. Seriously proud of her and chuffed to bits 

On 28/08/2018 at 09:41, ...a bit disco said:

Nice one @Saughton Jambo.

Bet you're proud af mate. One thing, better tell her she'll need to ditch the phone when she's playing!

Haha just zoomed in and saw what you meant. 8 goals in her last 3 games so she’s doing something right 

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Haha just zoomed in and saw what you meant. 8 goals in her last 3 games so she’s doing something right 

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great night last night at the player of the year awards , well done to the winners . 

Hopefully promotion this coming season ??

Well done to everyone last night, big thanks to Demi Mitchell and Jamie Brandon who presented the awards to  all the girls 

looking forward to next season, onwards and upwards.

Great night last night. My step daughter won the U13 performance player of the year. Thanks to Demi and Jamie Brandon for the time they spent with all the girls. I’m sure they posed for well over a hundred pics. Great ambassadors for HMFC. 

To top it all I won the top raffle prize...A signed first team jersey which my wee girl assures me she’s wearing to paisley on Saturday. Well done to all the girls from every age group. A proud night to be a jambo. When the hearts song was played, it was great to see so many girls singing along.

On 28/08/2018 at 07:17, Saughton Jambo said:

Congratulations.  It must be so brilliant to see a son or daughter play for the famous Heart of Midlothian Football Club. 

Edited by Paolo

• 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, Lewis87 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhMdxbGqIZg - Hamilton 1-2 Hearts | Just The Goals | SWPL2 2019

Great equalizer. 

Good start to the season and top of the league after a win at Hamilton. 

Feels familiar. 

Edited by martoon

• 1 month later...
3fingersreid
8 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

Over 60,000 attendance today for Barcelona v Atletico in the women’s league in Spain.

That is superb ??

2 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

Over 60,000 attendance today for Barcelona v Atletico in the women’s league in Spain.

On 30/08/2018 at 01:35, Saughton Jambo said:

Thanks John. As a diehard jambo and someone who dreamed of pulling on the maroon, then this goes a long way forsaking up for my woeful lack of talent ?. Seriously proud of her and chuffed to bits 

Obviously hope she goes on to do really well and that she loves it.

8 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

:vrwow: good stuff.

Not worth investing in here though eh...

fabienleclerq
9 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

That's mental, Is that normal or was it a cup final or something?

11 hours ago, JamboGraham said:

Apparently they gave out 2 tickets to each season ticket holder for the men’s team. Then tickets were €5 euro outwith that not sure the usual attendance butthis is definitely a one off. Good on them promoting the women’s game though. 

3fingersreid

Barclays is to become the Women's Super League first ever title sponsor, in a deal the Football Association has called "the biggest ever investment in UK women's sport by a brand".

The three-year partnership, understood to be worth in excess of £10m, will start from next season.

The competition will be rebranded the Barclays FA Women's Super League and include a prize-money pot of £500,000.

Previously, WSL winners have not been awarded any official prize money.

"It's a real landmark moment in the development of the women's game," the FA's director of the women's professional game Kelly Simmons told BBC Sport.

Not a bad investment , hopefully the women’s game up here can attract more sponsorship  ??

Edited by 3fingersreid

3 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Not a bad investment , hopefully the women’s game up here can attract more sponsorship  ??

Hopefully football in general up here can attract more sponsorship :whistling: