Mitchell returns on a season long loan (confirmed)

thehibsaregay

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• sadj

• Famous 1874

• Agentjambo

Just now, TheBigO said:

Nice! With whom?

:rofl: 

back on topic I can’t stop smiling.  If this comes off Saturday is seriously going to be a great day.

DM and hopefully Vanacek . The atmosphere after hopefully an early goal 

upgotheheads
19 minutes ago, Ministry of Football said:

Hopefully this happens and it would be a brilliant bit of business. 

One downside would be over his position in the team. He is distinctly ordinary as a defender, but obsolutely outstanding as a left sided attacker. 

Hope Man U are not going to dictate his position. 

More of a wing back than full back certainly but I thought he defended well. We will certainly have loads of options down the left side with Mitchell, Garuccio, Mulraney and Dunn. Morrison can also play on that side.

I think we're a bit light on the other side though. Only Morrison and McDonald, until the injuries clear up.

Captain Price
11 minutes ago, Heartbeat said:

Massive signing and a great pat on the back for our club.after being here already Demi could easily have gone anywhere but everything from the facilities to the standard he is playing at to the way he is treated much be spot on for a club like Man U and a Man U player to want to come back, we’ll done Hearts and obviously the fans who took to him so well

100%

12 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

6BABDDDC-6084-4983-99F3-D8A04243C3A5.gif

FFS.

I've already opened the curtains and made the bed......(places phone off hook).....

34 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Does Levein seem the kind of gaffer to take someone on loan with such a restriction?

Pretty sure mulraney and morrison will fight for starts after Demi comes in.

I'd like to see him on the left at the same time as garuccio 

52 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Announced tomorrow...did tell you that ?

I can guarantee nobody will apologise either 

letsalldothebeattie

Delighted he will be back with us. Look at what he done with us for a handful of games. Over a season he will be sensational. Can’t wait. 

Welcome home Demi

Jambof3tornado
16 minutes ago, deko 94 said:

I'd like to see him on the left at the same time as garuccio 

Pretty sure thats where he'll be deployed.

1 hour ago, Agentjambo said:

Announced tomorrow...did tell you that ?

Yes you did sir ????

Edited by Marczero

What a bloody loan signing this will be , will we play him as a left midfielder or left back ,

once he’s played a season for the famous he is going to play at a very high level 

5 minutes ago, Marczero said:

What a bloody loan signing this will be , will we play him as a left midfielder or left back ,

once he’s played a season for the famous he is going to play at a very high level 

Correct. Champions League next season for us. ?

Weel If this happens it will be the signing of the season for us, he is a great footballer who is destined for greater things IMO. Great news indeed.

154F7CA0-B747-4677-A07A-5BF69A3F8CEA.jpeg.b7c794eec126e4246026ebf74dc4ee93.jpegIf this Demi the semi and an early Vancek comes off and possibly DM + Soww fffs! there’s gonna be a few regretting not getting a season ticket.........

fabienleclerq

Am I right in saying this is the last year of his contract? I wonder if we could convince him to sign a pre contract!

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

Am I right in saying this is the last year of his contract? I wonder if we could convince him to sign a pre contract!

Stop it!!! This is too much for a Sunday morning

42 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Delighted he will be back with us. Look at what he done with us for a handful of games. Over a season he will be sensational. Can’t wait. 

Welcome home Demi

I was beginning to think it won't happen. I read the link even tho its a Weegie rag

I now feel a little discomfort in my boxer's.

:pleasing:

12 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Levein has been playing "a blinder" from the moment he stepped into the Managers role and I.........for one.......am [email protected]&£:ing loving the last few weeks. 

Make no mistake, we're all on yet another rollercoaster. It's time to batten down the hatches,, fasten the seat belts and enjoy the thrill. And never forget, it's better to have travelled hopefully than to have arrived.

FTH.

Great great quote. Looking forward to our travels!

Never thought this would happen in a million years.

Will be interesting to get that Manc twat Samuel Luckhurst’s view on Mitchell returning to the graveyard...

It’s now being reported in the Manchester evening news that he’s coming to us.  Also says he has been out injured with an ankle injury so doubt he’ll be match fit. 

Seymour M Hersh
13 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Just about to post the same. 

The sooner that vermin arserag goes down the shitter the better. 

:fth:

Indeed. I have personalised verminblocker 2.0 and that rag is the only paper that it feels the need to stop me reading! 

jamboinglasgow

Moist is an understatement.

Part of me feels he is only coming to us because he couldn't get a loan in the Championship, but beggars cant be choosers. I am sure after how much he enjoyed himself last season he will be determined to make this loan a success.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Badonde said:

It’s now being reported in the Manchester evening news that he’s coming to us.  Also says he has been out injured with an ankle injury so doubt he’ll be match fit. 

Rather have a one-legged Demi than a fully fit two-legged Lewis Stevenson.

I do to think he is coming in as a left side advanced midfield player. However, what are we doing for cover as left back? We have Garuccio only in this position.....

BackOfTheNet
Just now, SkabalaJam said:

I do to think he is coming in as a left side advanced midfield player. However, what are we doing for cover as left back? We have Garuccio only in this position.....

I assume if Garuccio got injured / suspended then Mitchell would slot back and we could then have Mulraney, Morrison or McDonald on the left of midfield. Or we could go with three at the back and have Mitchell as the wing back and have a narrower section up top.

Explosive if true

Uche is the most exciting striker we’ve had in years  — and Mitchell the best footballer 

6 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I assume if Garuccio got injured / suspended then Mitchell would slot back and we could then have Mulraney, Morrison or McDonald on the left of midfield. Or we could go with three at the back and have Mitchell as the wing back and have a narrower section up top.

Suppose so. We now have 'depth' to the squad to deal with changes requirwd

Very pleased with this should it happen, he was superb for us last season and giving him a full season is brilliant for us, well done Mr Levein. HMFC champions 18/19 has a good ring to it ??????

14 minutes ago, SkabalaJam said:

Suppose so. We now have 'depth' to the squad to deal with changes requirwd

Also have Burns who can fill in there.

2 hours ago, Ministry of Football said:

Hopefully this happens and it would be a brilliant bit of business. 

One downside would be over his position in the team. He is distinctly ordinary as a defender, but obsolutely outstanding as a left sided attacker. 

Hope Man U are not going to dictate his position. 

Think he's finished at Man Utd. They won't be dictating anything now. Demi might be happier going back to more attacking position.