4 players this week

Jammy T

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Really? 

Aye, he would be a good signing but would put him in the bracket of ‘marquee signing’ 

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• 1874KRM

• Clerry Jambo

• kimosavi

Sow

Mitchell 

McAuley 

And a mystery man

Would be bloody brilliant business if it all comes off, need to coax Amankwaa and Martin into the back of a truck going to Calais and it'll be perfect 

2 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if Jamie Walker comes back.

He has posted a photo of him on instagram today in his hearts strip on a matchday 

2 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

He has posted a photo of him on instagram today in his hearts strip on a matchday 

Are there any of him in a Wigan one?

This is turning into a right old ding dong of a day. Can't believe Sow is back loved the big man, getting on to our mystery man...please be Demi . Also to touch on the growing mumbles of JW coming back, I'm not too sure yet how I'd feel if he was to return as it was an unsavoury end to his time here, I think he'd split opinions that's for sure, somewhat like the scenario facing KL 

10 minutes ago, Jambojay84 said:

This is turning into a right old ding dong of a day. Can't believe Sow is back loved the big man, getting on to our mystery man...please be Demi . Also to touch on the growing mumbles of JW coming back, I'm not too sure yet how I'd feel if he was to return as it was an unsavoury end to his time here, I think he'd split opinions that's for sure, somewhat like the scenario facing KL 

A focused and committed Jamie walker would be welcomed, the one that left.........no thanks.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Who is getting kicked out before next week? Callachan obviously one, cant believe Mal is going to leave.

In an ideal world we get rid of Callachan, Martin and Amankwaa all permanently. Maybe even loan Edwards out till January.

28 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

We don't need JW back can't get game  time at Wigan we are well loaded in midfield 

Naismith is a serious upgrade to Jamie Walker. Walker had his time at Hearts and we have not missed him.

1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

What a shite thread this was after all...

;)

If at least one of the trolls on here is kicked out it has been more than worth it. Appreciate your comment may well be tongue in cheek

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Not sure I’d want Walker back tbh. If it was a short term loan deal though I’d be allright with that. Macauley Mitchell Sow and him would be some return for just punting Laff.

Adam_the_legend
7 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

One of our main performers in recent years.......there's a jersey waiting Jamie

:boak:

You lot need to remember that Jamie was unsettled for the last year with us and still scored some cracking goals. 

Imagine what a settled and content Jamie Walker could do? 

Everyone makes mistakes. 

Edited by Top Corner

3 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Think he’d thrive around Naismith he would demand workrate from JW and poss get the best out of him . Having said that not sure we need him . 

Adam_the_legend
4 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

You lot need to remember that Jamie was unsettled for the last year with us and still scored some cracking goals. 

Everyone makes mistakes. 

Eh, he unsettled himself! Trying to get a move to sevco, thinking he was better than Hearts. Naw, Jamie Walker should never darken our door again. 

2 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

Eh, he unsettled himself! Trying to get a move to sevco, thinking he was better than Hearts. Naw, Jamie Walker should never darken our door again. 

You'd do the same for triple the wages. 

I think he conducted himself quite well considering. 

Edited by Top Corner

1 minute ago, Adam_the_legend said:

Could not agree more, I would add to that folk who apparently know him say he would never come back so unlikely to happen !!

Adam_the_legend
Just now, Top Corner said:

I’d move to another team, yes. Not act like a total welt to the team that made me. 

Just now, Adam_the_legend said:

I’d move to another team, yes. Not act like a total welt to the team that made me. 

When did he act like a total welt?

Clerry Jambo
9 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

If you want JW back at Hearts, you don't have the right ambition for our club. 

That'll be the same club that sold their top scorer..........

CloustonHMFC

Reckon if Jamie came back his attitude would be reigned in big time and he would give his absolute everything for the jersey if we gave him another chance.

Everybody makes mistakes and deserves second chances, there’s absolutely no doubting he has the ability in this league. If he came back then I reckon he would be with us for a very long time.

Not entirely sure it would happen though. 

AlphonseCapone
6 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

That'll be the same club that sold their top scorer..........

When did we sell Haring? 

11 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

I think he conducted himself quite well considering. 

I seem to remember dodgy tackles he made to get bookings so he was suspended. Looked completely disinterested after sevco started sniffing about. I totally agree that on his game he would give us something we don’t have just now. But will he be as good now? 

So Make Some Noise..
22 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

Everyone makes mistakes. 

Imagine how quickly a settled and content Jamie Walker and his scumbag of an agent would become unsettled should Mr Gerrard come calling. 

:bolt:

Edited by So Make Some Noise..

Just now, So Make Some Noise.. said:

Imagine how quickly a settled and content Jamie Walker and his scumbag of an agent would become unsettled should Mr Gerrard come calling again. 

:bolt:

Haha 

We can't work like that. If we did, we wouldn't of signed Lafferty or Naismith. 

Metal Mickey or whatever his name is, will be along in a minute to tell us that JW wouldn’t come back because the naughty boys on kickback say nasty things about him or some shite along those lines

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Top Corner said:

Were you pure fuming when Andy Webster came back? lol 

I never wanted Andy Webster back but at least there was a logic in the signing, i.e. a gap at centre half.

Jamie Walker was crocked with us and has done nothing since leaving us. Why anyone would want him back is beyond me.

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I never wanted Andy Webster back but at least there was a logic in the signing, i.e. a gap at centre half.

Jamie Walker was crocked with us and has done nothing since leaving us. Why anyone would want him back is beyond me.

Crocked? Like Lafferty's sore back? Like Boyata's injury? What has Sow done since leaving us?

You're naive mate. 

Walker would be a great signing. 

Edited by Top Corner

39 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

Everyone makes mistakes. 

A mistake?

What... like signing JW and thinking he would come back and be settled and motivated after neither getting his move to Rangers or his big move down south working out?

Like paying good money (he wouldn't come cheap) to sign a player that would be second choice to Naismith?

Like signing a player that already had some of the crowd on his back due to his attitude when he was last here, who would have to win over the fans because of the nature of his departure and who doesn't strike me as having the kind of mentality to knuckle down amd prove the boo boys wrong.

Edited by davie1980

Geoff Kilpatrick

Crocked? Like Lafferty's sore back? Like Boyata's injury? What has Sow done since leaving us?

You're naive mate. 

Walker would be a great signing. 

Crocked as in playing with wrecked knees and losing any pace he had. Hearts will be the peak of his career.

Walker put in many more good performances than Milinkovic and most of you were selevating over the thought of him signing for us permanently. 

Shafted us though eh. Money talks. He'll do nothing down south either. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Walker put in many more good performances than Milinkovic and most of you were selevating over the thought of him signing for us permanently. 

I'm struggling to recall Walker's last decent performance in a Hearts jersey. He was worse than a man short for the last part of his time with us.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I'm struggling to recall Walker's last decent performance in a Hearts jersey. He was worse than a man short for the last part of his time with us.

BOOM

Clerry Jambo
3 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

Correct TC and as the for top scorer remark it was obviously meant for the whole of last season and not 2 weeks into a season bwahahah

Geoff Kilpatrick
7 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

BOOM

Cheers. We had to go back to the 2016/17 season. You made my point for me.