• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• 1874KRM

• rudi must stay

• kimosavi

Just now, Sexton Hardcastle said:

What’s his record been since he left us? Pretty poor iirc.

Some players just suit certain clubs, he did nothing before us either. He know the club and the fans, knows the league, And for a short term deal would be a better option than someone coming in fresh.

adambraejambo

I like the idea of this. Continue with Uche and Maclean for a few weeks and have Sow on bench to come on the last 20/30 mins. Let him get his fitness back up whilst he on the bench....(as long as he been looking after himself and can manage 30 mins) Once he fit what a player he could be for us again. 

rudi must stay
28 minutes ago, Gav M said:

If fit, which seems to be the main debate, not whether he'd 'do a job' so to speak.

It would be sweet if, after selling lafferty to them, he does heehaw and we get sow back, who ends up going on ho score a late winner against them though ? 

That's the question, could go either way but I applaud Hearts for having the guts to try this. I think hes worth a gamble, when he was here before he was one of the best players in the league.

I'd like to see a 6 month loan with view to permanent deal.

If he does sign hopefully scores the winner against Sevco again. I don't think I can explain how happy that would make me.

Captain America
59 minutes ago, Gav M said:

If fit, which seems to be the main debate, not whether he'd 'do a job' so to speak.

It would be sweet if, after selling lafferty to them, he does heehaw and we get sow back, who ends up going on ho score an ANOTHER late winner against them though ? 

FTFY

:clyay:

1 hour ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Sure - i was just trying to substantiate people saying he wasn't fit, and that article dated 28th July is all I could find.

But it does says he's a long term injury, and that he's weeks away from training. Given this was under a month ago, and they didn't have a recovery date at that point, you'd imagine he probably hasn't started training. Given he's missed all of pre season, and would take weeks to get up to speed, it seems a bit of a silly stop gap signing with someone coming in full time in January (worst case).

Hmm not sure Craig has a history of making silly signings though.

rudi must stay
Just now, 1874KRM said:

We still need another cb before the weekend in my opinion 

Has to be the right one though IMO. If it's Jimmy and Souttar I have no problem with that combination

3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Has to be the right one though IMO. If it's Jimmy and Souttar I have no problem with that combination

Still feel they need some experience beside them like McAuley

Dalstonjambo
42 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

Hmm not sure Craig has a history of making silly signings though.

Agreed - maybe he is fitter than it seems from the stories. We'll maybe find out very soon!

1 minute ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Agreed - maybe he is fitter than it seems from the stories. We'll maybe find out very soon!

Can't see the management team bringing him along and putting him through the medical if they weren't already reasonably sure.

Dalstonjambo
10 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Can't see the management team bringing him along and putting him through the medical if they weren't already reasonably sure.

I meant we might find out soon because he seems to be signing.

We'll know far more than a 3 week old news article can tell us if he plays.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Who is getting kicked out before next week? Callachan obviously one, cant believe Mal is going to leave.

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, 1874KRM said:

Is it not 2 If sow signs? 

Sow and dunne

Just Mitchell and McCauley to go then, watch this space?

We have room now for a marquee signing now that Lafferty has left. Was just told wing/attacking midfield player. But git wont say name! Levein will have something special I'm sure.

4 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

We have room now for a marquee signing now that Lafferty has left. Was just told wing/attacking midfield player. But git wont say name! Levein will have something special I'm sure.

Thanks for posting. Amazing squad rebuild over this summer but perhaps still room for icing on the cake 

3 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Nearly done?

4 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

winger would be ideal !...

come on, sure you can squeeze a name out of that source.... !!!

Hope you are not suggesting the Marquee signing is a Wigan bench warmer once wanted by Sevco....??

22 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

winger would be ideal !...

come on, sure you can squeeze a name out of that source.... !!!

Sheff Wed boy or Demi

Edited by Robbo-Jambo

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, 1874KRM said:

Wouldn’t class that as a marquee signing 

He's maybe not well known, but the fact big clubs were after him shows he has something!