4 players this week

Jammy T

19 minutes ago, smartin1987 said:

Liam boyce has scored 3 goals in 4 games this season but they are looking to bring in Darren bent on a pay for play deal so might open the door.and believe we where to close to signing boyce. before he opted for Burton albion last season 

Sly sports reporting 1 million price tag on Boyce 

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• 1874KRM

• rudi must stay

• kimosavi

4 minutes ago, 1874KRM said:

Levein saying if big DV doesn’t come in this week someone else will be in before the killie game? Anyone got any ideas who? 

Sow

7 minutes ago, 1874KRM said:

Levein saying if big DV doesn’t come in this week someone else will be in before the killie game? Anyone got any ideas who? 

Kenny Miller

::troll::

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Can’t see anyone in for the Killie game.

Leveins confident someone will be whether it be vanecek or a loan signing

Special Agent Dale Cooper
4 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

Shankland 

Is all this Shankland chat just wishful thinking, or is there substance to it?

3 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Is all this Shankland chat just wishful thinking, or is there substance to it?

No substance 

13 minutes ago, bazman said:

Where are you reading that mate?

31 minutes ago, 1874KRM said:

He hasn’t said that at all. In fact he strongly indicated he didn’t think Vanecek was do-able this week and said nothing specific about someone being in for the Killie game. He also strongly indicated more players would be here before August 31st

2 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

He hasn’t said that at all. In fact he strongly indicated he didn’t think Vanecek was do-able this week and said nothing specific about someone being in for the Killie game. He also strongly indicated more players would be here before August 31st

He does actually say in the next couple of days which is before Killie game.

10 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

“I’m pretty sure within the next day or two we’ll have somebody else in if David is not coming.

40 minutes ago, bazman said:

Must be Lafferty on loan because Levein also said he hadn't played his last game for Hearts. 

Dalstonjambo
Just now, the general said:

That was a few weeks ago surely?

Sure - i was just trying to substantiate people saying he wasn't fit, and that article dated 28th July is all I could find.

But it does says he's a long term injury, and that he's weeks away from training. Given this was under a month ago, and they didn't have a recovery date at that point, you'd imagine he probably hasn't started training. Given he's missed all of pre season, and would take weeks to get up to speed, it seems a bit of a silly stop gap signing with someone coming in full time in January (worst case).

15 minutes ago, 1874KRM said:

“I’m pretty sure within the next day or two we’ll have somebody else in if David is not coming.

Not sure that was meant  to be taken literally as being someone in place in time for Killie and ready to feature against them

Edited by Escobar PHM

GorgieRules22
4 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Not sure that was meant  to be taken literally as being someone in place in time for Killie

Possibly not but he clearly has someone already identified so I wouldnt imagine there would be much of a problem getting whoever it is in straight away.

My guess is that it will be a young guy from the English Premiership under 23’s and he’ll come in until January.

Just now, Rents said:

I think CL is just saying this to scare Teplice into a quicker move.

Look at it from teplices point of view. Perpetual relegation candidates with a striker who could conceivably keep them safe if he performs up until January. Getting a minimal fee if they let him go now, probably not enough to get a like for like replacement. If that was Hearts i’d Be keeping him until January.

1 minute ago, Escobar PHM said:

Look at it from teplices point of view. Perpetual relegation candidates with a striker who could conceivably keep them safe if he performs up until January. Getting a minimal fee if they let him go now, probably not enough to get a like for like replacement. If that was Hearts i’d Be keeping him until January.

Never really thought about it that way. 

Its also a gamble the same striker could down tools until January and that way you dont get the goals or the cash. 

You would think they knew he was leaving and would have made moves to replace him already.

I cant link or post it but someone said on Twitter he just spoke to Sow at Glasgow airport today and asked him if he was coming back to Hearts to which he replied "maybe".

Dont shoot the messenger. I dont know the lad, he's a friend of a friend and this is probably another 'loadapish' but there you go.

GorgieRules22
5 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I cant link or post it but someone said on Twitter he just spoke to Sow at Glasgow airport today and asked him if he was coming back to Hearts to which he replied "maybe".

Dont shoot the messenger. I dont know the lad, he's a friend of a friend and this is probably another 'loadapish' but there you go.

1874Robbo who’s normally spot on with info has mentioned his name a couple of times today so might be something in this.

Not ITK but Sow is in Scotland today

Spotted at Airport and was asked if he would return to Scotland 

answer

Dont rule it out

visiting a friend apparently 

tin hat on

just what was passed on to me from another life long Jambo

Beaten to it

probably different source

Edited by BelgeJambo

40 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Sure - i was just trying to substantiate people saying he wasn't fit, and that article dated 28th July is all I could find.

But it does says he's a long term injury, and that he's weeks away from training. Given this was under a month ago, and they didn't have a recovery date at that point, you'd imagine he probably hasn't started training. Given he's missed all of pre season, and would take weeks to get up to speed, it seems a bit of a silly stop gap signing with someone coming in full time in January (worst case).

Was not a dig ... ta for the info

rudi must stay
8 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Not ITK but Sow is in Scotland today

Spotted at Airport and was asked if he would return to Scotland 

answer

Dont rule it out

visiting a friend apparently 

tin hat on

just what was passed on to me from another life long Jambo

Beaten to it

probably different source

Sow would be not a bad replacement for Lafferty. Capable of the unexpected. Yes please

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Sow would be not a bad replacement for Lafferty. Capable of the unexpected. Yes please

If fit, which seems to be the main debate, not whether he'd 'do a job' so to speak.

It would be sweet if, after selling lafferty to them, he does heehaw and we get sow back, who ends up going on ho score a late winner against them though ? 

Edited by Gav M
Because I felt like it

56 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Must be Lafferty on loan because Levein also said he hadn't played his last game for Hearts. 

He did indeed say that.

1 hour ago, 1874robbo said:

No substance 

Thought we were in for Shankland earlier this year? Maybe thats where the links are coming from