• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Cruyff Turn

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• iantjambo

The Old Tolbooth
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

Playing 3 centre backs against Raith Rovers is a bloody joke. Looks like Levein hasn't learned anything from last season. 

He's learned absolutely nothing Mitch, this is as bad as anything Cathro dished up to us. 

We’re scared to go forward. Morrison whipping crosses in (in fairness a guff cross) with no one in the box. 

Has Keena touched the ball since coming on? probably not.

2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Playing 3 centre backs against Raith Rovers is a bloody joke. Looks like Levein hasn't learned anything from last season. 

It’s absurd to play that against Raith. 

embarrassing that raith can break our defence like that. 

Just wait for the great unwashed.:jj_facepalm:

Sick of this. We're going nowhere while CL is calling the shots. There's a stench of failure and mediocrity hanging over HMFC and it will never lift while Levein is at the club. 

Just now, GavK1012 said:

3rd tier team here folks......

That got beat a week ago by last seasons worst team in the Scottish league.

rick witter

I’m sorry but Olly Lee has been absolutely pish. Does he think he was coming up here to be the main man because he has been outclassed by Raith Rovers players

gowestjambo

Different Set of Players - same uninspiring performance. One Common Denominator........

Edited by gowestjambo

To be fair 3 at the back is clearly our formation for the year.

I thought we weren’t supposed to change formation because of the other team? Or was that just previous seasons?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why has Haring pushed into midfield? How about bringing on a midfielder instead?

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Absolutely astonishing. There are times you obviously change your formation to suit the circumstances. Clever man, apparently, is Craig.

Until we learn to play attacking, forward football - with balls in behind defence with REAL pace - we will go NOWHERE. We’ll end up a bottom 6 club. CL won’t give us this.

RalphieCifaretto

Absolutely no creativity. Keeper hasn't made a save. Raith deserve lead and are strolling defending against us. Shambles.

tartofmidlothian

Have we gone four at the back, or have Smith and Haring swapped places?

CloustonHMFC

Haring played in Midfield a few times for Reid. 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Why has Haring pushed into midfield? How about bringing on a midfielder instead?

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Can I just say that the stench is absolutely peeling off this thread.

Too many posters seem to be enjoying this a wee bit to much for my liking.

Nobody is enjoying this, though they maybe feel a little justified in their previous criticism that has been endlessly shot down for 2 years by folk reeling our excuse after excuse. ‘Not his team’, ‘too many injuries’, ‘not enough squad depth’ and so on. Anyone daring to criticise the regime has been lambasted whilst all those around stick their head in the sand.

well, this is what it has come to. I’m glad you are obviously enjoying our inability to compete at football. and find it acceptable. I’m not and I don’t. I want us to win and that is why I’ve been critical as for far too long we’ve been heading down this route.

Just now, Taffin said:

Nobody is enjoying this, though they maybe feel a little justified in their previous criticism that has been endlessly shot down for 2 years by folk reeling our excuse after excuse. ‘Not his team’, ‘too many injuries’, ‘not enough squad depth’ and so on. Anyone daring to criticise the regime has been lambasted whilst all those around stick their head in the sand.

well, this is what it has come to. I’m glad you are obviously enjoying our inability to compete at football. and find it acceptable. I’m not and I don’t. I want us to win and that is why I’ve been critical as for far too long we’ve been heading down this route.

No excuses for this display 

I want Jake to do well but its obvious why he has done nothing in his career and we are hoping to spark something outta him....

Needless to say we have a decent attacking oppertunity and it’s squandered by a dire cross and absolutely no one upfront.

Keena may as well sit himself back on the bench

Edited by ACX2208

Just now, Taffin said:

:spoton:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, kimosavi said:

Most of you wanted Levein to stay FFS 

Ann Budge wanted Levein to stay so what people wanted on here is irrelevant.

• davemclaren locked this topic